Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Matan and Natan): Well, if you're not much of a cook either, there is one other thing you could do" Matan sighed "Come inside" he instructed, and disapperared through the doorway and into his workshop, where he found Natan."This toa needs repairs" he said, "But he doesn't know how to pay. You remember the plan we discussed?""I do remember" Natan replied, and grinned a wolfish grin with his giant Skakdi jaw.

IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Bartering with Matan and Natan:Auron had followed the Skakdi into his workshop, and seeing Natan's smile a look of concern showed upon his face,"A plan? Plans are... helpful..." The Toa said, not sure how to respond to the two Skakdi's conversation.

OOC: I'm taking some liberties here, but then so are Matan and Natan, transforming Auron's appearance without IC permission. I hope you like Auron's new look.IC (Matan and Natan): "Don't worry, our plan shouldn't hurt you" Natan said, still keeping up the mischievious smile. "Just stand over there and relax. Try to keep still and we will make your armour as good as new. Better even."It was just as Natan had said. Working together with elements, vision poewrs and immense skill, the two Skakdi completely transformed Auron's battered and ripped shell into a gleaming, strong suit of armour. The red plates were removed, and replaced with dark grey protosteel, while the toa's silver chestplate was reinforced and darkened to black, along with the toa's kanohi huna. Various alloyes were used to strengthen the armour and make it seem almost irridescent. It caught the dim light in the workshop and shimmered brilliantly, but was certain to dazzle under bright sunlight. Matan grew several types of plants and applied their resins to the armour to protect it from the elements and keep it from scratching easily. Both Skakdi were putting a lot of effort into making the armour look incredible, and they wanted that to last.Their reason for doing so was revealed in the final alterations. Auron's chestplate was emblazoned with gleaming golden letters that advertised their extraordinary work with armour for all to see.Matan and Natan it declared, Crafters and Repairers of Quality Armour, Weapons and Machines.Surrounding the letters was a pattern of golden vines and leaves which also ran down Auron's limbs, where more writing gave details about the Skakdis' business and specialties, including their location in Le-koro. The left side of the black kanohi was stamped with a golden letter M, while the right bore a similar N.As payment, the two smiths had turned Auron into a walking billboard. Wherever he went, his emaculate and durable armour would tell everyone who had made it."All done" Natan finally concluded, and held up a reflective sheet of metal for Auron to see the results.

ppg2.png

OOC: If you look in my profiles, you can see how I've changed Auron's appearance.IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Matan & Natan's Workshop:The Toa of Fire stared in shock, two the Two Skakdi had left their names all over his body and mask. The few knives he still had left from his trek from the wastes were intact, luckily. He scratched at one of the letter on his right arm, seeing if he could try and remove it. The letter stayed upon his arm. He probably would have liked the Skakdi to force him to make dinner for his repair, bu this way he got his armor fixed. He could try to cover it with charcol and paint, but first he would have to find some later."Thank you," He said to the two Skakdi, "Your work is good, I will pass word of it to strangers who need work on their armor."He began to turn to leave, and planned to head towards Ta-Koro, looping around back to Ga-Koro and the villages of Po-Koro and Onu-koro. As it is with plans, fate seems to disrupt them, and Fate had another plan for the Toa of Fire.

OOC: Skipping that boring journey yet again.IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)The village at Lake Pala looked mostly like it had when they had left it. The only change was that it felt a bit more empty, with most of the messengers still gone to their respective Koros. Madrihk noticed at least one new arrival, however."Well, this is our village," he said to Aelynn. "Have a look around, and I'll see if I can't introduce you to Onyx soon enough. He might be able to show you some use of his elemental power. Now, if you'll excuse me, I see we have yet another person I haven't met, and I like to introduce myself personally to everyone."

IC: OnyxThe heavily armored Toa of iron awoke from his lengthy nap, still feeling heavy as an effect of sleeping. Lazily, he forced his way out of bed and exited his hut only to find harsh sunlight invade his vision, causing him to squint as his eyes adjusted. Putting a hand above his eyes to provide some shade cover, Onyx looked around the camp and much to his surprise, saw Madrihk returning with a stranger."Looks like you were busy on your little trip, captain." Onyx greeted the squad's leader as he approached. Noticing Aelynn, he gave her a warm smile and offered her a welcoming hand to shake."I'm Onyx, Toa of iron."

IC: Onyx"Pleasure to see you too, Kethrye. As you can see, the village is in one piece, meaning that my little brother's not here." replied Onyx with a light-hearted laugh. "Anywho, you mentioned our new recruit requires training in her element? What kind of elemental powers does she possess?"

IC: Havon"Alright, let's make our way to Onu-Koro, and...before any of us get seperated, cause I know we probably will...we will all meet each other in front of Turaga Whenua's Hut. Got it? Good! Let's move out!" Havon activated his Kadin, and flew off toward Onu-Wahi. OOC: Havon to Onu-wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Open for interaction. :)

OOC: I'll take thatIC: A strange-looking figure stumbled upon Kiox, a Toa with a sinewy tail in place of legs. Knidia had decided to let Emotia go her own path, and continue her own investigations into the mysteries of the island."Asking if you're okay is a stupid question so I'm going to ask you if you know who did this to you?" she asked as she bowed down in front of Kiox to check his wounds and see if there was anything she could do Edited by The Dreadful Flying Glove

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: VirtheeWatching Havon fly off, Virthee shook his head. He would once again have to walk, which would likely take a while. And he really didn't want to walk. He sighed as he headed for the Le-koro elevator to travel to the forest floor.OOC: I will no long teleport between locations. From now on, my characters shall actually travel.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I don't think NStephenH's characters are with us yet, but oh well. Let's keep moving.IC (Dekuna): Dekuna followed after Virthee, heading for the elevators. After a drop that brought his stomach up into his throat, the toa began walking towards the Le-koro highway, which was the fastest route into Onu-koro. He kept an eye out for more assassins or dangerous rahi, but none approached him before they reached the entrance to the dark tunnel. He briefly scanned the passage with sonar, and discovered no cave-ins, before plunging forward into the earth.OOC: Dekuna to Onu-wahi.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-NuiThey walked towards the stables, where Aki-Nui was quitely grazing on a bale of hay. Zealokan whistled loudly. 'Aki! Come on, buddy, we're going to Onu-Wahi!'His head raised quickly, and within a second, he was outside the stables with the two Toa. There was a gate in the way, but that was taken care of.Payiges laughed, and stroked the Bull's head. 'You've got to be more careful, boy, we don't want to be shelling out widgets every time you get excited.' She straddled Aki-Nui's back, and invited Zealokan on in front of her.The Silver Toa held his hand up, politely refusing. 'I think you've got this, Payiges. You two appear to be bonding quite well, actually.'Payiges blushed, and took hold of the reins, while Zealokan climbed on behind her.You've got to be really gentle, trust me on this.' He patted her on the shoulder, and sat back.'Ummm, okay..... Yah?' She closed her eyes, whipped the reins, and hoped for the best.Immediately, Aki-Nui set off at a full sprint, somehow maintaining excellent manouverability. A few Market stalls here and there were, in a word, annihilated.Zealokan shouted from the back 'Slow down, Aki, you'll do someone some damage!'Immediately, the Bull slowed down, and gave an sorry groan.'Looks like I still need some practice.' With that, she pulled on the reins, letting Aki-Nui canter into the tunnels of Onu-Wahi.OOC: Zealokan, Payiges, and Aki-Nui to Onu-Wahi.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: If he hadn't heard the rahi enter the tunnel behind him, Dekuna might have been run down by the massive beast. In the dark tunnel, he doubted that he was very visable, so rather than hoping that Aki-Nui would holt his headlong rush in time, he flattened himself against one wall as the Kane-ra and its riders stormed past."Slow down there" he called after them. "Wait for us! If you hit a wall and you'll bring the whole tunnel down!"

IC: Zealokan, Payiges, Aki-NuiThey walked towards the stables, where Aki-Nui was quitely grazing on a bale of hay. Zealokan whistled loudly. 'Aki! Come on, buddy, we're going to Onu-Wahi!'His head raised quickly, and within a second, he was outside the stables with the two Toa. There was a gate in the way, but that was taken care of.Payiges laughed, and stroked the Bull's head. 'You've got to be more careful, boy, we don't want to be shelling out widgets every time you get excited.' She straddled Aki-Nui's back, and invited Zealokan on in front of her.The Silver Toa held his hand up, politely refusing. 'I think you've got this, Payiges. You two appear to be bonding quite well, actually.'Payiges blushed, and took hold of the reins, while Zealokan climbed on behind her.You've got to be really gentle, trust me on this.' He patted her on the shoulder, and sat back.'Ummm, okay..... Yah?' She closed her eyes, whipped the reins, and hoped for the best.Immediately, Aki-Nui set off at a full sprint, somehow maintaining excellent manouverability. A few Market stalls here and there were, in a word, annihilated.Zealokan shouted from the back 'Slow down, Aki, you'll do someone some damage!'Immediately, the Bull slowed down, and gave an sorry groan.'Looks like I still need some practice.' With that, she pulled on the reins, letting Aki-Nui canter into the tunnels of Onu-Wahi.OOC: Zealokan, Payiges, and Aki-Nui to Onu-Wahi.

ppg2.png

OOC: Alright Glove, thanks for the interaction. I was rather absent-minded in that last post for a few reasons, but long story short, I mixed up character names. I meant "Kyat" rather than "Kiox." My bad, sorry.IC - Kyat - AlleyAt the sound of a voice, Kyat sat up, groaning. He sat back against an alleyway wall, leveling his gaze to get a better look at the approaching toa. He attributed what looked to be a tail to simple delusion."Another toa," he said, "well, actually... A few toa."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: CyberCyber held her cannon up for a few seconds longer, observing the newcomer. Finally deciding that there was no immediate threat, she lowered the cannon and retracted her blade."Karkhalm. A name that sounds familiar, and yet I have never heard of it. A name of Xian roots, no doubt." she said to herself, and smiled at him."I apologize for my abrasive behaviour. I come here often and am not used to others around. You startled me. What brings you to these deepest jungles of Le-Wahi?" she asked.

IC: VirtheeHe reached the elevator, heading down into the swamp below. it was a realm of life, of danger and of magnificence. But he did not have time for sightseeing, he was walking to the Onu-Koro tunnel, heading to see about what dangers that Havon faced. But he knew he never would be able to travel without a few stops here and there. It just couldn't be done.IC: MoylanThe Toa of magnetism was still leaning against the side of the hut, wondering to herself where Xxeth had gone and why it was taking him so long to get back from whatever he was doing. She had even been stuck watching the play, which had completely stunk and been horrible. She was tempted to just head back to the ship and forget about waiting for Xxeth.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Kutako! Auron shall join you now! Auron timeskipped out of the village and through the jungle to lake Pala btw.IC: Auron, Le-wahi, Lake Pala, near Pala-Koro:The Toa had trekked through the jungle, still grumbling about his armor. His knowledge of reading wasn't the best since he lost his memory, but some came back to him, and he could at least read the two Skakdi's names, and the symbol from their shop was also appeared on his armor. As he grumbled, he entered a clearing, and in front of him was a compound, walls surrounding several buildings made out of wood. The Toa of Fire backtracked for a moment, caught of guard by the developing village."Hello!?" The Toa called, hoping some beings were inside, and not entirely sure how to approach the village in the first place, "Are strangers at Koro!?"The Black, silver, and blue Toa of fire stood outside the village, hoping someone was there to answer his questions.

IC: MadrihkMadrihk was on his way towards one of the newcomers already, so even though heard the shout he ignored it. Instead he waved for one of team members."Someone go talk to that guy," he said, "and make sure to act friendly."

IC: Sev"Ya know, Lass, there's a saying, it goes like this: Good things don't las forever. So why, lass, why do ya wanna wait until it goes away. Get up, do somethin' else so ya don't have to be there, when the good thing goes away. Besides have ya ever even seen the other villages."

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:"No..." The Toa of Water admitted, "But I can't just up and leave in a flash, I have this," She gestured to her lounge, "To take care of, and while it's not much, it's still means something to me..."IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Pala-Koro:"Hello Toa-Brother," Auron said, "Do you know where I am, and who are you stranger?"The Toa thought it was strange that the Toa had a arm made out of metal, but then again, many other strange things had happened to Auron since his arrival on Mata Nui.

IC: Sev"Course it means somethin', honestly lass, if it didn't I'd be worried. But ya still gotta go out and do somethin' new every now 'n then. Cause otherwise, things get stale. Thing of it as a vacation, surely things can't go bad in a couple of days, someone else can take care of the place for ya." The Vortixx replied, although Sev wasn't quite sure why he was trying to get her to leave.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Xxeth from Po-Wahi...been traveling a lot. XDIC: Xxeth - Looking for Moylan -Xxeth sped into Le-Wahi faster than he usually did, and that was saying something considering he was wearing a mask of speed. As he approached Le-koro, he didn't even bother using the elevator, he jumped from tree branch to tree branch.He landed on the platform with a hard thud, then he began looking for Moylan. "Yo Molyan! Where are ya!?"

IC: Xxeth"Yeah sorry about that, I'm not completely sure what happened, I was fighting this old relic...next think I know I wake up on the shores of Po-Wahi." He scratched the back of his head as he said this. "Anyway, Odhran wants us back now, he said something about raiding Po-koro."

IC: Moylan"Sounds like you had more fun than I did." She muttered in reply. "And I see Odhran thinks he can boss me around again... but raiding Po-Koro?... Alright, let's go raid the Koro." She agreed, deciding to travel with Xxeth back to probably face the annoying complaining of Odhran.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xxeth - Le-Koro -"Right, raiding Po-koro does sound fun." He couldn't help by grin at the idea. "Alright, I'll race you there. 1...2...3...go!" Xxeth launched himself clear off the platform and into the jungle below, mask of speed on.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Xxeth - Speeding along the Jungle -Xxeth didn't bother to look back, he knew the outcome of his silly race would be, it just felt more fun this way. Up ahead he could already see the border to the Po-Wahi desert. OOC: Xxeth to Po-Wahi, the action is starting without us! :o