Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Havon, MimiraThe play continued, the actors completely obvious to the potential danger Havon was in. Havon continued to 'fight' the feral lumberjacks. The feral lumberjacks kept stumbling backward and falling off the stage all goofy like, before limping back at Havon. Mimira, meanwhile, went up to the mask, pulled it off the wall, and held it up triumphantly. "As the princess you see! I cannot be harmed by any evil enchantment placed on the mask!"OOC: Alright Zoma, let's finish this play already...I'm starting to get sick of it now...:P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking/arguing with Sev:Dalia frowned, "Me? A enchantress? I couldn't enchant a simple Rahi to do anything. My customers come here of their own choice. Besides, not all of us can make a living traveling about looking for adventure."The Toa of Water thought how strange it was for a Vortixx to be walking around with a hat, especially when it wasn't that warm outside. Her eyes caught on his silver pendant for a moment, but she thought nothing of it, as it seemed to be a fad among Vortixx to appear unique.

IC: VirtheeSuddenly, the mask was swiped out of Mimira's hand by that of the bucket-hat wearing wizard. His grin showed that something was not quite right."I thank you all...For getting me...This mask, which...Will bring victory!Did you really think...I would help you, fool?But now the mask...Is mine, I shall rule!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: HavonHavon began to sing is lines as he continued to hold off the lumberjacks. "You foul wizard!I trusted you!To think you had changed,I must of been a fool!But the jokes on you, dark wizard,for everyone in the kingdom knows...That those without a pure heart,it they touch the great mask! They turn into a lizard!"

IC: Virthee"I hate how people keep doing that. I don't need three or more showers in a single day." The wizard muttered with a frown, still holding the mask. "So, you have taken away my powers until I dry out... alright then... but you're not getting the mask back."The next few moments were a chase as Virthee ran circles around the fighting lumberjacks, likely with Mimira chasing right after him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon, MimiraMimira had been chasing the wizard, until Fiva came and blocked his path, she stood at the opposite side of him. "We've got you now! Now where to run!" She exclaimed.The feral lumberjacks finally retreated, and Havon came up to the wizard as well, blocking all possible ways for him to escape. "It is over villain! Hand over the mask! Or I will throw you into the ocean outside this castle!"

IC: Virthee"You don't understand... this isn't the mask of your kingdom... it is my mask that allows be to prevent magical water damage." He commented slightly calm. "So Thank you, but your mask is in another castle." There was a tag hanging from the mask that clearly said 'Mask of The Kingdom'.OOC: Sorry, just had to do it. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ques mario music*IC: Havon"We're not gonna fall for your lies again foul wizard!" Havon said, pointing to the obvious tag on the mask, the tag was large enough that the audience could read it.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Virthee"It was worth trying." He shrugged, handing the mask over to Havon. "Well, I really must be going now...." As he started walking away, someone poured down glittery stuff, bloking out Virthee in the gleaming sparkles. Then when the stopped, Virthee had left the stage, and been replaced with... a lizard.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon"Hmm..." Havon said, as if thinking. "I'm gonna find the nearest bar....and get DRUNK!" He said, then he realized that wasn't his actual line. "Err...I mean...as soon as we return back to the kingdom...I'm going to...umm...."Become a commander in the kingdom's army!" The princess yes happily."I am? I mean...yes, I am! My life as a lumberjack is over! Now that I've tasted what it's like to be a hero! I can never go back! I have put that mask back where it came from! And it helped me to find a better tomorrow..um....today!" The curtains abruptly closed. A huge THE END was written on them. "Why did we end the play so....abruptly?" He asked, kinda confused.

IC: Reordin (Matau's Hut, Le-Koro)"Turaga," said Reordin, stepping forward and standing beside the Toa of Ice. "Lt. Reordin Saporta, Sanctum Guard. I crafted this plan myself. As we speak, representatives of Pala-Koro are headed to meet with the Ta-Koro Guard and Onu-Koro Ussalry. While here in Le-Koro, I plan to send out a request for reinforcements from Ko-Koro. With all due respect, this opportunity is too good to let slip, and I urge you not to let it do so."​-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Reordin crafted the plan with the different forces creating the distraction while the ILS and Ussalry went in to destroy the hives foundations.IC: Reordin (Matau's Hut, Le-Koro)Reordin shrugged and took a step back. This was Mahdrik's ballgame.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Havon"Assassination attempt...on me...." He said slowly, then he turned around, looked at Virthee and Fiva. "This...this is...FANTASTIC!" He suddenly said enthusiastically, his face beaming. His fellow fire Toa looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't you see? This means the Hau Karda are actually making a difference! Why would assassins go after the leader of a newly formed group that's sworn to protect the island against evil? They wouldn't unless they were actually worried we were making an actual difference! This is wonderful!"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Havon "I know right!?" Havon said to Virthee, grinning. "Anyway, we should um...probably find Miha and help her take down my would be assassin." He said, completely forgetting what Fiva said about staying away from the one trying to kill him.

IC: Havon"Alright! Let's go find Miha!" He walked into the backstage and then out into the open Le-koro square, the majority of the audience was already long gone. Havon scanned the surrounding's looking for Miha. "Huh...I just realized we have no idea where they went..." He scratched the back of his head.

IC: VirtheeHe was clearly not very happy about that. He was supposed to keep Miha out of danger, but like her brothers and sisters, she seemed to intentionally seek out every possible danger she could. And that worried him. "Then... what would you suggest that we do?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Havon"Well...I guess will just have to look for her..." Havon thought about how to go about the search. "I've got it! I'll go fly around and see if I can spot them! They couldn't of gotten to far from the koro." He turned to Virthee. "And you can look for her around the village, I know you hate flying anyway." Havon activated his mask, and was now hovering a few feet off the ground, he turned and looked at Virthee one more time. "If you find Miha, or run into trouble, send out a flair with your powers, I'll do the same as well if I find anything."

OOC: Note the dead Matoran in the middle of the koro.IC: Barük"Mata Nui, it's finally over," Barük muttered as the curtain fell. He turned back to the corpse of the Matoran on the platform a few bio away. It was directly in the middle of the path many of the play's attendees would have to take to leave the area. Good. Barük altered his gravity and leaped back down to the body.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Dekuna): Now that the play was over, Dekuna felt that he didn't have to worry about protecting the stage anymore. For all he cared, the asassins could blow the thing all the way to the red star. The attempted asassination of his teammates, however, was not something he could ignore, so he began running through the koro under Havon's flight path, just in case he found the would-be murderer.The one thing wrong with his plan, however, was that he hadn't had time to take off his troll costume, and he caused much consternation among the orphans when the supposedly dead villain and kidnapper began sprinting through the streets.

ppg2.png

OOC: I'm fairly certain that a clink would have been heard when the disk hit him, TMoI, so I dunno how that wouldn't have been heard if stepping on him made a clink of armour. :PIC-Raxa:Raxa heard his armour clink slightly, and blinked. He should have known something like this might happen. The way he saw it, he had about three seconds before everything bad that could happen would happen...so he'd start it himself. He activated his mask, throwing the matoran off of him towards the other being near them.As he came up, he noticed two beings coming for them. One was Havon, his target, and the other was...a troll? Something dressed as a troll, more likely. Troll's didn't exist. Normally he would try to go for the target and get away, but this situation was different. He fired a bolt at the troll, and blasted crystal shards all around him. They were weakly made, breaking apart into a large, nearly opaque cloud of dust. The perfect distraction.Leaving the others coughing behind him, Raxa jumped through the bushes as opposed to the path for a while, before he found a high tree. Activating his Pakari, he climbed up it. At the top, he quickly loaded another shattering bolt and fired it at the dust cloud, hoping to catch somebody in there.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking/arguing with Sev:Dalia frowned, "Me? A enchantress? I couldn't enchant a simple Rahi to do anything. My customers come here of their own choice. Besides, not all of us can make a living traveling about looking for adventure."The Toa of Water thought how strange it was for a Vortixx to be walking around with a hat, especially when it wasn't that warm outside. Her eyes caught on his silver pendant for a moment, but she thought nothing of it, as it seemed to be a fad among Vortixx to appear unique.

IC: SevSev chuckled, "Please Lassie, either your modest, or ya jus oblivious. That Toa of Fire that bumped into me, he was smitten with ya. The Lad jus couldn't stop thinkin' about ya." He paused for a moment, before continuing, "Sure they may come here on their own free will, but the time the laddies have left, ya seemed to have taken over their thoughts. Ya mus be really good at what ya do lassie."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Dekuna): It was lucky that Dekuna had stayed in his costume, because all the stuffing insulated his body from the shards of cyrstal. What might have otherwise caused him much pain as the sharp fragments penetrated his armour now just got stuck in the fabric. He breathed a prayer of thanks to the Great Spirit, and dissapated the cloud with a sonic pulse.Even though the attack caused no damage, the assassin still took his chance to disappear. Hoping he was still nearby, Dekuna listened carefully for any sounds within a kio. He heard much from the Hau Kadra and the jungle's rahi wildlife, but also a faint rustling, clinking armour and heavy breathing from the top of a tree not far off. This must be where the assassin was. He made off in that direction, but slowly and cautiously, as if he still did not know where the object of his search lay.

ppg2.png

IC-Raxa:Raxa lay hidden in the top of the tree, but he could tell the being in the troll suit was coming near him. How? He could see him. He debated whether or not he should try and make a shot with his crossbow...but he decided against hit. He activated his Pakari, jumped from the tree, grabbed a vine and swung along deftly.Before long, he was back in Le-Koro, throngs of Matoran, Toa, Skakdi, and Vortixx all around him. He put up his crossbow, before heading off the other edge of the Koro and running through the forest. He ran up, and up, until the tree line disappeared. He had to breathe deeper...but good. He'd managed to run his way over to Mangai, and was now walking along the slopes of it. He crossed along, before running back into the forest on the other side of the mountain, near Ta-Koro. He deactivated his Pakari, collapsing exhausted against a rock. He'd never run so far in his life.He had to keep moving, however. He got up, slowly moving along, checking back across the blasted side of the volcano to make sure the others weren't following him. His back pained him from where the disk hit him, and from the sonic pulse the Troll-toa had sent out. It just added insult to injury, really. He limped along, hoping to get into Ta-Wahi by the end of the day.OOC: You win this time, you meddling kids! :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna heard the assassin make his escape. To the sensitive ears of a toa of sonics, every pakari-enhanced step was like a drumbeat. When they were a good distance apart, he turned back to the others. "He's gone" he stated simply. "Went that way. We could give chase, but... I don't know if it would be worth the risk. Let's just be grateful that he didn't do us any great harm this time."

ppg2.png

IC: Madrihk"Likely," Madrihk admitted, "though it would of course require a lot more coordination and possibly resources. There would need to be some form of bait, or the hive itself must be rendered inhospitable before it's destroyed in order to draw the Nui-Rama out. Sonic pulses to stir them up, perhaps, and then misdirect them? Someone with a Kakama, like me, could also serve as the distraction instead of the Gukko Force, though I'm feeling that it wouldn't draw out more than a few at a time."The Toa of Ice searched his brain for any tools available to him."A Mask of Summoning, if someone has that, could increase our forces without risking Matoran, but it's unpredictable in what it will summon. For all we know we might end up with bigger trouble at our hands. A Mahiki, like the one you were, would serve us better in that case, but the question then is if it would take too much concentration to keep it up while assaulted by a swarm of Rahi."