Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kal:Kal had been walking around for a while, confused. First he'd met with the people for the play, decided to help them by being a guard, and sat back to watch. Then somebody started shooting arrows at the stage, then crossbow bolts...something was odd today.And so he was walking around, not really paying attention to where he was. He walked through the trees into a small clearing, looking on at the lake. Lake Pala, most likely, he thought, continuing on towards the small encampment there was there.He came up to the wall around the camp. "Hello?" He called in to the people there. "Hospitality for a weary traveler?" Who knows, maybe he'd find something to do here.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: Ambages still waited, tapping his foot in expectation even as other people poured into the village. Even people who came after him received good welcomes while he, a wealthy and powerful dignitary, remained left in relative obscurity. "So, when will I be able to talk to someone in charge?" he asked the golden toa next to him. "Not that there's any rush or anything."

IC: CyberCyber looked from the tree's remains, then to Karkhalm, then back to the tree again. She covered her mouth and supressed a chuckle."Oh, I suppose it was. I'm still getting used to the strength of my Energy Cannon." she said, holding up her palm to show him the red circle."Cybernetics are so unpredictable." she said. Then she looked around."Um...I guess I don't really need to be out here any more. Heading anywhere in particular?" she asked. It had been a while since she'd travelled with a companion. It could be fun.

IC: MehlnaiIt looked like she had been snapped out of a dream."What? Oh, yeah one sec.""Madrihk! Hello! Um, someone is here to see you!" She called to him.IC: Karkhalm"No, not really," he replied, "Just waiting for a friend of mine to finish with something.""Yes they can be unpredictable," he said holding up his fusion cannon arm, "Nearly roasted a good friend of mine when I first got this."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: CyberCyber laughed put loud. She couldn't help it. She too had once fried a friend, and hadn't seen the poor sap since. She smiled."It was a pleasure to meet you, Karkhalm. If you're ever in these parts again, come find me. Perhaps we could test our cannons." she said, and with that she turned."See you later!" she called, disappearing into the jungle.IC: JenxJenx sat down on a stump next to two Le-Matoran who had agreed to join her in a song. She smiled."What shall we play today?" she asked. The Le-Matoran shrugged. Jenx thought for a minute, and then got an idea. She whispered in one Matoran's ear, and he began beating on his drum. Then she whispered in the other's ear and he began to blow into his horn. It made a high, squeaky noise. She sat with a sitar in her lap and began strumming."Hutala hutala hutala hey!Playing my sitar every day!Hutala hutala hutala ho!Won't stop playing, no, no, no!Faster, faster, fast it goes!Playing the sitar with my toes!Hutala heya, hutala heya, hutala heya, oh oheyoh!"Jenx sang in a loud voice, amplified by her power over sound."I like my sitar, I like my sitar, I play the sitar, sitar, wherever I go, ohohoh!I like my sitar, I like my sitar, I play the sitar, sitar, wherever I go, ohohoh!"She smiled at the two Le-Matoran, who nodded, and she got ready to finish."I take my sitar wherever I go, ohohoh!I take my sitar wherever I go!"She finished, and the music died down. She stood, slinging the big blue sitar around her back, and took a bow as onlookers clapped and cheered."Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!" she called.OOCJenx open for interaction.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

Ic: Ambages still waited, tapping his foot in expectation even as other people poured into the village. Even people who came after him received good welcomes while he, a wealthy and powerful dignitary, remained left in relative obscurity. "So, when will I be able to talk to someone in charge?" he asked the golden toa next to him. "Not that there's any rush or anything."

IC: MehlnaiIt looked like she had been snapped out of a dream."What? Oh, yeah one sec.""Madrihk! Hello! Um, someone is here to see you!" She called to him.

IC: Madrihk"On my way," he replied with a weak smile, striding over towards Mehlnai and the Matoran he didn't know. He gave a respectful half-nod, half-bow to the newcomer, as he usually did."Hello," he said, "I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of this team. What can I help you with, my friend?"

OOC: I just realized I've been neglecting Mimira! :(IC: Mimira - Le-koro -Mimira sat on a bench, looking bored. Her Kahu, Mistweaver, perched nearby. Mimira sighed loudly, the play had been fun, but now that Havon and the other Hau Karda were gone, she was left alone with nothing to do. Skyra had told her to stay here until he came back. Oh well, nothing to do but wait now....But....wait a minute....what if....Skyra didn't come back for a really, really long time? Or...what if he decided to not come back at all? That egg head! Mimira thought about it, Skyra was probably gonna take forever to return...so...if she went on a little trip to say....Ga-koro...she could be there and back without him ever knowing! Perfect! With that decided, she whistled to Mistweaver, who quickly got out of his perch and flew to Mimira. She soon as she was mounted on him he took off, heading for Ga-koro. OOC: Mimira to Ga-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Kal:Kal had been walking around for a while, confused. First he'd met with the people for the play, decided to help them by being a guard, and sat back to watch. Then somebody started shooting arrows at the stage, then crossbow bolts...something was odd today.And so he was walking around, not really paying attention to where he was. He walked through the trees into a small clearing, looking on at the lake. Lake Pala, most likely, he thought, continuing on towards the small encampment there was there.He came up to the wall around the camp. "Hello?" He called in to the people there. "Hospitality for a weary traveler?" Who knows, maybe he'd find something to do here.

OOC: Ackune should take care of you too. :P

OOCJenx open for interaction.

IC: Mita (Le-Koro)Mita peeked out from behind a hut, where she had been hiding for a little while. The show was mostly over, but after the stage had been attacked she wasn't entirely sure if the village was safe anymore. She recalled the Ga-Matoran that had thrown stuff after her in Ga-Koro, and wondered if perhaps this whole island - even "sing-song Le-Koro"! -disliked music enough to murder performers on sight. Still, here was fellow Toa of Sonics, with a sitar even, and she got applause. Applause. From a crowd. Mita was jealous. She hadn't had a proper crowd cheering for her in ages.Curious about this musician, she walked over to where Jenx was standing. She came from behind her, and therefore decided to introduce herself as she sometimes did: with music.Hello there miss, what do I hear?Music, rhyming, laugh and cheerYour tune is nice, your song is sweetA fellow musician - that's pretty neat!She introduced herself with a smile, once done. "I'm Mita, traveling bard. Who are you?"

IC: JenxJenx smiled at the fellow musician."I'm Jenx, travelling musician and nomad, though I spend a lot of time here in Le-Koro. They're so musical. Those Le-Matoran, they're just a couple of locals that agreed to play with me. I usually travel alone. Not many people have use for a travelling musician. Especially one who doesn't fight well." she said, laughing."Don't suppose you know of anywhere in need of musical talent? I was thinking of packing up soon, but I can't decide where to go." she asked.

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Mahdrik!"Reordin came bounding out of the jungle in a relaxed jog, a smile on his face."The Sanctum Guard is in. They can only send a certain amount of people, but they're some of the best. Trust me on that."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Ackune"Why this is Pala-Koro, our little village. Although we're still building it," he replied."I'm Ah'ackune'mthrun, but everyone calls me Ackune. And who are you my friend?"

IC: Auron, Le-wahi, Pala Koro, Talking to Ackune:The Toa of Fire nodded, "I am Auron, Toa of fire," The Toa thought that his older counterpart seemed nice, and that building a village seemed like something new and interesting. Besides, he didn't have any other place to go."Can Auron help Ackune build Pala Koro?" The Toa asked.

IC: JenxJenx smiled at the fellow musician."I'm Jenx, travelling musician and nomad, though I spend a lot of time here in Le-Koro. They're so musical. Those Le-Matoran, they're just a couple of locals that agreed to play with me. I usually travel alone. Not many people have use for a travelling musician. Especially one who doesn't fight well." she said, laughing."Don't suppose you know of anywhere in need of musical talent? I was thinking of packing up soon, but I can't decide where to go." she asked.

IC: Mita (Le-Koro)Mita laughed as well. "You're just like me then, Jenx. I travel and perform alone, and I have never fought anyone in all my life. I would love to say that I know of someone who needed music, but I've been all over this island with little success. Ta- and Onu-Koro didn't really care about me, and Ga-Koro actually seemed hostile. I can only imagine Ko-Koro will want to keep quiet. I came here because of this village's reputation, but apart from this half-hearted musical there isn't much going on. Only leaves Po-Koro to visit, I guess."

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)"Mahdrik!"Reordin came bounding out of the jungle in a relaxed jog, a smile on his face."The Sanctum Guard is in. They can only send a certain amount of people, but they're some of the best. Trust me on that."-Teezy

IC: Madrihk (Pala-Koro)"That's great news, Reordin! Our plan is coming together nicely."He handed a piece of paper over to the Matoran. It was the one where he had listed the basic plan and noted the Gukko Force's cooperation."Add the Sanctum guard to this list, and stick it on the board over there; I got someone to speak with right now. Thanks. Also: Good work."

IC: Sev"Course it means somethin', honestly lass, if it didn't I'd be worried. But ya still gotta go out and do somethin' new every now 'n then. Cause otherwise, things get stale. Thing of it as a vacation, surely things can't go bad in a couple of days, someone else can take care of the place for ya." The Vortixx replied, although Sev wasn't quite sure why he was trying to get her to leave.

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:"Alright," The Mark-Bearer decided, "I guess I could take a vacation for a few days... but to where..?"

IC: Ackune"Why I don't see why not," He replied, "The more the merrier."The blind Toa of Fire put his hand on Auron's shoulder."Come, I think someone else is here," he said, and steered the Toa over to Kal."Good day, traveler," he said to the being.OOC: I got you Kal. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Good. :PIC-Kal:"Good day, sir," Kal said to the blind Toa near him. He looked around at the small collection of buildings here. "So, would you mind telling me why you seem to have built a little 'Pala-Koro' right here?" He said jokingly, not knowing the name of the encampment.

profiles i guess

IC: Reordin (Pala-Koro)Reordin nodded and saluted respectfully and jogged over to the board, pinning the list to the aforementioned board and scribbling the words "Sanctum Guard" on the list.He walked away and began to take his first tour of the village.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lux - ArenaLux brought his sword around, blocking Hakilve's sword with the flat of his blade. However, the Toa was much stronger than the Po-Matoran had anticipated, and he had to push back with his other hand on the opposite flat of his claymore."Not bad, Toa..." he managed to say.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: It's 'your name,' Grav, not 'you are name.'IC-Kal:"Certainly," Kal said, replicating the blind toa's tone and inflection perfectly. "My name is Kal, I'm a relative newcomer here." Kal shrugged, before pulling a staff from the ground that he could swing around in boredom."Would you have room for me to stay?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: VirtheeThe Toa of fire hummed as he moved along through the jungle, stopping every once in a while to look at something that interested him, or grab a plant and store it in his medical bag. He wasn't in much of a rush, and he was enjoying the jungle while he was here.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: lol, my bad. Shows me not to reply in rush. XDIC: Hakilve"Not bad youself," the Toa of Stone replied.Hakilve suddenly dropped to one knee, continuing to press against Lux's sword with his own, and brought the flat of his other blade towards the matoran's leg.IC: Ackune"While most of the huts are still under construction, I'm sure that we could find you a place," he replied, "I'm Ah'ackune'mthrun. But like I told Auron here, you may call me Ackune."The blind Toa of Fire started walking backwards towards the village. It seemed that when you had an Anthron, you didn't need to worry about bumping into anything."Come, lets find you a place to stay."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Kal:"I could probably also call you 'A hack,' while you're shortening your name," Kal said, though his joke probably went unappreciated. He walked along with the staff he had created, while he looked around him at the rest of the small mini-village."If you want, I might help build a few more huts and what-not," Kal said to the blind Toa leading him onward.

profiles i guess

IC:Miha"Great." Miha said, having already seen Virthee's real intentions. He had already asked her this back in Po-Koro. "Look, that's not the question that you want to ask and you know it. It'll be easier for both of us if you just ask what you want to know upfront."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Ackune -Lake Pala-"Really? That would be helpful," He said.The blacksmith lead them to one of the complete huts."Here you go."IC: Aelynn -Lake Pala-The Toa of Iron nerviously made her way around the small village. She was looking for the other Toa of Iron, Onyx she believed his name was, to begin her training. So focused on finding the Toa, she almost bumped into Kal if Ackune's hand hadn't shot out to stop her."Oops.... Ah sorry..." she mumbled, "I wasn't looking were I was going."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Virthee"Is it true?" The Doctor asked, he expected honesty from Miha, and he also had not expected drinking. It hurt him slightly. He had tried to keep Miha from getting into trouble, or following in her sibling's footsteps. But it seemed that if it was true, he had failed.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kal:"Not a problem," Kal said to the Toa of Iron who had showed up near them. He then turned, looking over at the hut."Hmm...It's kind of small," he mentioned, before concentrating. The hut was stone, one of the few stone huts in the village...he raised his hand, reshaping the hut. When he was done, it was more like a long-house, split into two parts. He smiled, making two doorways in it.He shrugged. "I can't do much in the way of doors," he said, "But at least I can make decent living space. Now we've got room for both people." He looked over to the Toa who'd been traveling with them."You take the left side," he said. "I get the right." He strode purposefully into the right-side hut, making furniture out of stone in various parts of it.OOC: Yes, I assumed it was stone. Yes, I assumed it would be rather uncommon seeing as we're in a forest. And yes, I assumed that Auron doesn't already have a hut of his own. :P

profiles i guess

IC:Miha"Ohhh... That." Miha said. "That was to annoy Kirgon. He was being a brakas." Miha said, using the politest term she knew to describe how Kirgon had been acting. No contact with his siblings for a year or two is harsh. "I swear, I pulled the 'Bula Wine' prank on Havon. I did not get into a drinking contest." She grinned. "So, no. No I haven't." She then frowned, and thought about it for a second. "Well... There was that once. But I swear, I thought that was Bula Juice!" Every word she had just said was true, and hopefully Virthee knew it.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Kal:Kal smiled as he walked back out, grabbing Ackune and turning him around, his hand brushing slightly against Aelynn's arm, though he didn't notice. He smiled at the Toa of Fire."You're doing rather well at concealing your blindness," he said to him. "However, I would recommend you use that sense of direction most Toa have to make sure you're looking the right way."OOC: I just want to see what you do with Aelynn up there. :P It will probably turn out rather comedic.

profiles i guess