Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Who's to say?IC: SkrihenSkrihen shrugged slightly. "I can't comment there. I haven't fought too many times in my life....." She looked at her feet, trying to avoid eye contact.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: What is Reordin doing? First he beams off to Le-Koro and apparently discovers that Matau is gone (he is, but that is besides the point), then instead of alerting the village (which even now remains oblivious given most other player posts) he runs off to Lake Pala to tell Madrihk. After being simply questioned if he is 100% sure (given the circumstances) he just goes back to Le-Koro without taking any allies to check on the situation? I'm sorry, but it doesn't exactly scream "professional guard" to me.

IC: Ambages

IC: Madrihk"Aha, an architect? I see, that would be most useful around here. Up until now we have only been throwing up these huts based on our rudimentary knowledge of nailing planks together. The outer wall is, as you can see, just a big slab of stone and metal. So if you truly want to help, my friend, I'll gladly accept that offer."

ooC: I think you're thinking of the wrong kind of Fedora, there are a lot out there, notice the large brim on this one. It can be used to cover the face when tilted forward, trust me I've done it in real life. Also since I hate big groups, I really don't want to go to Ga-Wahi.IC: SevSev shook his head, "Wouldn't head to Ga-Koro if I were ya lassie, there's been quite a few rumors of murders comin' together. Karz, it's the same with onu. Still it's not as bad Ga, so we could go there if ya want." Sev replied.

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:The Mark-Bearer nodded, "Alright, to Onu-Koro then. Let me change and gather some things of mine and we can be on our way."She stood up and quickly entered her own room in her lounge. Pulling a small chest out from underneath her bed, she flipped open the two latches on the sides and pushed the lid open, revealing a set of small Toa-Armor, and a few other possessions. She took the armor out of the chest and quickly brushed off most of the dust from the Armor. She then changed into the armor, trading her robes for the more protective Toa-Armor. She also gathered her meager possessions, some widgets, and a small knife she had once fashioned. When she emerged from her room, she had a piece of stone with instructions upon it for her employees. She then turned to the Vortixx and asked, "Ready?"

OOC: You obviously haven't read Reordin's profile: he doesn't like taking allies unless it's absolutely necessary. He's investigating. If he feels it's needed, he'll ask for some Gukko Force assistance. He's just trying to affirm that Turaga Matau is, in fact, missing. Mahdrik said himself there was no need for alarm because they weren't even sure he was missing. Reordin's just working under that assumption.He's following protocol. Seems pretty professional to me.IC: Reordin (Le-Koro)"Lucky you," he said with a shrug. "It's not the best way to spend one's lifetime."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: IncursoHe comes here, he leaves. Where would he go?No proper knowledge of his intentions. Where does he call home?Numerous deaths in Onu-Koro. Not NEX-related. Solution: He's in Onu-Koro.Incurso walked towards the Le-Koro Highway. He was going to find his target.And he was going to kill him.OOC: Incurso to Onu-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Madrihk"Aha, an architect? I see, that would be most useful around here. Up until now we have only been throwing up these huts based on our rudimentary knowledge of nailing planks together. The outer wall is, as you can see, just a big slab of stone and metal. So if you truly want to help, my friend, I'll gladly accept that offer."

Ic: Ambages smirked-- and smiled just as instantly. "Wonderful! I think we will be able to do great things together here. It will take a little time to get materials and workers over here, but when they do, you'll see progress made in no time."What do you think about houses with foundations, a keep and armory for holding valuables, and a wall with fortifications and parapets for keeping the enemy at bay? Because I am very aware that no matter how good you are, there will always be a people who become your enemies."

IC: Madrihk"You are right. Just recently Aryll over there got shot by an arrow, out of nowhere. Some crazy Makuta-loyal hunter that apparently didn't like our faces. We never got to interrogate him properly, because we had to give aid in a fight with Rahkshi that occurred nearby. The whole Rahkshi deal is what made us hurry to put up these walls, actually. Of course, they don't do much about flyers or disintegration powers, but they stop the local wildlife, at least."He showed Ambages the simple sketch he had made of the village, where a trading outpost and an inn was roughly outlined."I don't know if there is any point in creating a vault just yet, as we have nothing material to protect apart from some bandages in a bag. What I'd rather like to do is to make more stone buildings, preferably with some metal and wood thrown in to mix things up. At least then a single Toa can't tear down a whole house at once, if it's made out of a mix of materials. Of course, this is guesswork on my part. I'm no carpenter."The Toa of Ice paced down the short row of huts, with Ambages besides him. There weren't many of them, really. There was the HQ, and the hut with a small room for each team member. Another two held the Le-Matoran that arrived earlier."More walls sound good, but I don't want to shut this place down completely. If it sticks out too much in the jungle, it might actually become more of a target for evil and not for travelers, if you catch my drift."OOC: How many of you guys want your characters on the roster? Heck, you're going in the "allies" section anyways, but if any of you want to be on the "main squad", do tell and you'll get an inventory screen too. :lol:

OOC: I wanna be on the main squad, please! :lol:IC-Kal:Kal looked back, seeing another being there. He smiled, walking over to them. "Another carpenter?" He asked, seemingly surprised. He then looked over at the other being."These people will bleed you dry," he whispered, and pointed over to Ackune. "Especially him-he pretty much drafted me into this." All this had been purposefully said so Madrihk could hear it, however. He then stood up, and cleared his throat."Welcome to the team," he said, clapping the newer being on the shoulder.OOC: Kal, making jokes...as usual.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Nah, I'm keeping Aelynn off the main squad. I already have Ackune and Maahlnai on there.'IC: Mehlnai (Pala-Koro)She looked at the two brother wierd."Um.... Whats so funny?"IC: Hekilve (Le-Koro)He grinned, and walked over to the villager of stone. The Po-Toa lifted Lux up and onto his feet. "You'll be able to feel your hands again in a few minutes," he said, "Anyway, I've got to say. That was very good for someone who hasn't gotten a lot of training.""If anything, I'd say you need to work on speed. But other than that, you're a natural, my friend."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Kal, making jokes...as usual.

IC: Madrihk"Keep that up and I just might have to use you as an... example," Madrihk grinned, pulling his jagged sword ever so slightly out of its scabbard. "Just joking, of course."Though if anyone gets uppity later they might just vanish in the middle of the night, he mused to himself in his thoughts. Speaking of which... I do wonder where Solia went off to; and that archer that attacked Aryll...

IC:"Be careful, Kal, Madrihk eats new members for breakfast," Kethrye said, and exaggerated look of seriousness plastered across his face. "He spits you out afterword, or course. Otherwise all of us would be digested, which I hear is rather unpleasant." Mata Nui, Kethrye though, unconsciously shaking his head. I think Alfon's insufferable idea of humor is rubbing off on me.

Edited by BenLuke-116

Ic: "I'm an architect, not a bricklayer," Ambages corrected Mahdrik softly. "I don't just build, I design. Believe me when I say that upon completion, this place will be a veritable fortress but won't be visible to anyone but the most trained eyes. If I want this place to be invisible, I can make it so. You are right about eyesores attracting people. Beauty and safety will be the foundational cores of the compound."Behind Ambages, the Matoran attendant was busy sketching things out and writing a contract out. The big toa strayed behind him, keeping good watch on everyone and everything as if he were a trained bloodhound seeking something out, but when people grew suspicious of him, he would tap the matoran on the shoulder and point out things to put on the sketch and contract -- totally business."Are there any other concerns or questions you would like to address?" Ambages asked.

IC-Kal:"Don't make this place too beautiful," Kal said, ignoring Madrihk and Kethrye. "Otherwise it'll attract more people than the eyesore." He then shrugged, turning back to Kethrye."You have any idea of something I could do besides building huts?" He asked the other Toa.

profiles i guess

IC: OnyxWord about turning Pala-Koro into a place of beauty while keeping it invisible from the normal eye caught the Fe-Toa's attention, drawing him into the conversation rather slowly as he disengaged from Mehlnai and Volin."Kal, was it? I'm Onyx, Toa of iron. You'll probably be working with me often since our two elements mix well when it comes to building so expect to be building a lot more than huts, my friend."

IC: Onyx"Indeed, especially out of wood and such for the basics like huts and other regular buildings while stone and iron can be reserved for the more important things. Unfortunately, one of our primary and best builders here, Vompran, seems to be taking an eternal nap."OOC: I would love to bring in a Toa of Plant Life into this but as you can see, I've got my hands full at the moment. That and three characters is enough :P Anyone feel like making one?

OOC: I already have one, so sure. I need to start him back up anyways.IC-Kal:"I don't blame him, the work they make us do," Kal said, laughing slightly. He didn't notice another Toa pop up behind him.IC-Dendron:"Well, well, well," Dendron said happily, "If it isn't my nephew-son Kal!" Dendron smiled, looking around at the others. "I hope he hasn't gotten into too much bad-trouble, has he?" He asked them.

profiles i guess

IC-Dendron:"I'm his uncle," Dendron said, "But I kind of adopted him after his dad disappeared." Dendron shrugged, and began tossing around a small baton. "So, I hear you guys are still looking for work?" He said inquisitively, having dropped the tree-speak.

profiles i guess

IC: Auron, Le-Wahi, Pala-Koro:Auron had mainly been resting against one of the huts walls, playing with his mask power to make him flicker in and out of view. While he did this, he thought of the events that had occurred since his arrival. He still remembered little of his past, but he had found that he possessed amazing powers to protect Matoran. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing here, as no one had really talked to him before wandering off. He also wondered where he could find some paint to get rid of the markings the two armor smiths had placed all upon his body, he tried to remove them by increasing their heat, but to no avail. The two Skakdi really wanted the symbols to stay on.OOC: Someone give him something to do please.

IC: [Ril]"Wait, there's this random village in the middle of the village that is not Le-Koro and I haven't heard about it?" said Ril as he walked into Pala-Koro. "That's rather surprising."

IC:Kethrye looked up as a another newcomer wondered into the village. Suddenly everyone's stumbling across us, he thought, walking over to welcome the Toa of Fire. "Pala Koro. The village's name is a Pala Koro, " Kethrye said, holding out his hand to the other Toa. "I'm Kethrye."

IC: Madrihk"We should get around to put up that sign or something," Madrihk said into the air, not quite feeling like introducing himself yet again. Later, perhaps, once he finished speaking with Ambages."You can camouflage the village?" Madrihk asked, a bit disbelieving. "You do know that we are right next to a lake, right? Our buildings will stick out, no matter what. That said, integrating the environment with our structures sounds like a good idea."OOC: Tallon IV's Chozo ruins, anyone? :)

OOC: Tallon IV's Chozo ruins, anyone? :)

OOC: Katuko, you are a genius. I'm up for it :)IC: Onyx"If you ask me, it would make things much easier for us Toa with elements such as stone, earth, plant life, iron and crystal. Recycling the environment and bending it to our needs would save us a good bit of energy rather than making everything from scratch."

IC-Dendron:"Agreed," Dendron said, walking over to the trees near the lake. He put his hand on one of the trees, and closed his eyes. Suddenly, it and a couple trees next to it began bending together, weaving, growing extra branches and vines.He pulled his hand away, looking up. The trees still looked like jungle trees, still rather haphazard and random as other trees in the jungle. There were branches, vines, flowers, all sorts of things. There was a subtle difference between them and the rest of the trees around, though, that could barely be noticed if you weren't looking for it.He walked up, pushing aside some vines and stepping into the trees. There was dim light in a cool green color, and the floor was carpeted with living moss, soft on your feet. He smiled-this was better than his old house.IC-Kal:Kal smiled around at the others, pointing to Dendron's new 'tree house.' He really liked how it turned out, too."And that," he said happily, "Is why my uncle will always be a master architect, and he does quite a bit more besides."

profiles i guess

IC:Cy finshed discussing the hive assult plans with some of the higher-ups in the Gukko Force, who would spread the word about the plan to attack the hive. He began to walk to his hut, planning to take care of some personal things.OOC: Any Le-Koro civilians who want to help the hive attack should talk to Cy. Long term residents would know him as the Green Tornado.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Dalia, Le-Wahi, Le-Koro, Dalia's Lounge, Talking to Sev:She then turned to the Vortixx and asked, "Ready?"

IC: SevThe Vortixx cracked a grin, "Lassie, if there's one thing ya need to learn 'bout me, it's that I'm always ready. Also lass, I don't really fancy callin' ya lass all the time, so how's bout tellin' me your name?"ooC: Say could they go to Po instead, I'm thinking about having the Sev join EW's Bad Company. If it helps there is a MB there. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Onyx"We're always looking for an extra pair of hands...especially when it comes down to people with elements capable of building, such as yours." replied Onyx. "Like I said earlier, our local Toa of plant life seems to be taking an eternal nap."

OOC: It's wake up time. Can anyone give me a sum-up of what's going on?I.C. Vompran walked around the village of Pala-Koro.

elementalussal.png

IC-Dendron:As Dendron walked out of the new house he had created, he spotted another Toa walking around. A Toa of Plantlife, no less. He looked back over at one of the beings he'd been speaking to before, and pointed over."Are you sure he's still sleep-dreaming, or is he just sleep-walking?" He asked, smiling.

profiles i guess