Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lezold"Who's the one who suggested their names? I'd like to get a rundown on what they look like and whatever information known of them." Lezold declared, not keen on searching with no knowledge about their targets."Lets not bunch up in a group as we search. A crowd looking for something tends to stick out. We need a rendez-vous point..." he trailed of, thinking of a decent location to meet."If we don't find anything, we'll try to hang close by to the village gates, hmmm?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC-KuAnLo:"Yes, I suggested their names," KuAnLo growled from where he stood, an odd position for him. "And I have their scent, I need only to follow it. If you'll excuse me," he said, then began running off in the direction that Blade and Flame had previously gone.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LezoldBefore KuAnLo could break into a full sprint, Lezold grabbed him firmly by the shoulder. As the cannibal turned his head, probably not pleased, he would see Lezold wagging a finger with a stern look in his eyes."Try to avert public spaces if you're going to run. Toa sprinting in public stick out like a sore thumb and we really don't want that." Lezold finished by releasing his grip and nodding for KuAnLo to lead."Zenix, with me. The rest of you follow behind individually and keep a good distance from each other."

ICVerak looked at Kulamus. A blue toa. Water? Maybe lightning.Verak stepped up to the toa, who was standing on the path to Po-Wahi, also analyzing his opponent. "I'm Verak, toa of stone." he said with a toss of his head and a roguish grin. "The most brave and dashin' adventurer yer ever liable ta meet. What title do you go by, brother?"
"The ruthless killer." he responded in a slow voice, at the same time drawing his sword.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Juleyk:Up near Verak and Kulamus was a Toa of Fire named Juleyk, wielding two things at once: a Highland Claymore, with polished brass quillons and pommel, with a deep silvery blade, and a large shield in his other hand. And he wasn't even using his Pakari, despite the weight of the weapons.He walked up near the two, seeing that one, Kulamus, was holding his sword in a rather threatening manner, while the other, Verak, was backing away. He walked up to the two, placing his Claymore in between them."Now, now," he said, focusing his gaze moreso on Kulamus, "We don't want any trouble here, do we?"

profiles i guess

IC: KulamusFool. He could never resist me. Kulamus approached further, hating enemies that tried to start conversations, with his sword drawn

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Guys! I just pulled this guy in so I could start him off, don't ignore him. Talking to Visaru and Toa of Smooth Jazz.IC-Juleyk:As Kulamus prepared to attack, and Verak as well, Juleyk fell back on the side of Verak, having heard a part of the conversation earlier.

profiles i guess

IC: Kulamus, seeing the newcomer, shot a lightning blast at him, hoping to remove him from the fight.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOCSorry, Kal. I wasn't reading any posts but Toa of Smooth Jazz's.IC"Stand back, brother!" Verak yelled at Juleyk, "And cover me!"He closed his eyes.Then the sand below Kulamus shifted into the air, swirling crazily around the toa of lightning. There wasn't enough force to unbalance or upset the toa. If felt like water pulling away the sand at your feet. But this was much faster, and Kulamus was rapidly sinking into the sand. To make matters worse for him, the sand was also swirling around his mask, making it nigh impossible for the toa to aim at Verak. If he tried to grab onto the more solid sand near the edge of his sinkhole/whirwind, that sand also began to fly into the air. If Kulamus didn't escape, disturb Verak's concentration, or surrender soon, the sand would competely bury the toa of lightning.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Kulamus pulled a foot out of the sand, desperately struggling to escape. He then slowly puleled hus other foot out, and activated his Hau to block further attacks.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC As Kulamus was pulling his second foot into the air, the first sunk down into a area of the now expanded sinkhole. He was sinking faster than ever, and the whirlwind of sand around him was now full of heat too.But activating his Hau protected him from the outside forces. He was encased in a bubble now, but the sheild of energy still moving further and further beneath the heated sands. And the sand inside the sheild was still being controlled by Verak, and heated by Juleyk. The sand was almost liquid, and spinning like a whirwind around Kulamus' face. And just when the toa of electricity thought he might go blind, the red hot flecks fell the the bottom of his force feild. They had melted now, and were no longer under Verak's control. Still, now a small pool liquid rock sat at the bottom of the sheild, burning his feet.

IC-Vassil:In the middle of Po-Koro, a Po-Matoran sat, quietly playing a guitar as people walked past him, drinking from a tankard of ale.Now, this wouldn't normally be odd, if not for the fact that he had a large keg of ale behind him, as well as quite a few other tankards, flagons, and steins near, for those beings who wished for a drink.

profiles i guess

IC: Kulamus roared in pain, his feet burning. He deactivated his hau, and jumped quickly to the side, glad for his feet to be out of the rock.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Juleyk:The problem was that, with the deactivation of the shield, more of the half-molten sand was flying at him, as well as the fact that the sand all around the hole was beginning to melt as well-the most that would happen would be his falling back into the hole.

profiles i guess

IC: Seeing the molten sand flying at him, kulamus reactivated his Hau. He slowed his descent by grabbing onto the sand, hoping it would end soon.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus"I surrnder!" he yelled. However, he was unable to take off his mask, as he was sinking into the sand.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kulamus, despite knowing that he was outnumbered, still hesitated to give up his mask, lunging back again.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Terro and FuronTerro and Furon had been staying in Po-Wahi for the last few days since Voi had died. One night, Terro got up out of his bed and was standing by an open window and preparing to leave when Furon sat up in bed."What are you doing?" he asked.Terro spun around in surprise."Uuh...um," he began."You were getting ready to leave me here, weren't you?" an angry glare crossed Furon's mask, "well, if you're leaving, I'm leaving.""Fine..."Furon jumped out of bed excitedly and got to the window."Why are we leaving out the window?" he wondered."I ordered food but I don't have enough widgets," Terro answered."Oh," was Furon's reply.Soon, the pair had leaped out a window and landed in the dirt with barely any noise. They hurried off into the night.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Kulamus, after being hit by the sand, reluctantly gave up the mask, taking it off and handin it to Verak,

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

ICVerak smiled and tossed the mask into the air. Mission accomplished. He then tossed the mask to Juleyk, suddenly grateful the stoic toa of fire had joined him. "He's your problem now, brother. Have fun. And," he added, turning to Kulamus, "I hope yer able to happily slaughter someone sometime soon," he grinned proudly.And then spun and swaggered off down the path, leaving to two Toa to each other. But he didn't so much as glance behind him. He didn't need to see the end of that encounter. Soon he was walking down the path of prophecies, walking through the shadows cast by the huge stone heads lining the path. Soon he was at the gate. One of the guards, and old acquaintance of Verak's, glared at the toa of stone and said, "Thought you were in jail. Disrespectful to some Ga-matoran or somethin'."Verak smiled back, "Oh, ye shoulda seen me, brother. An incredibly exciting escape, and on my way here I beat up a sadistic lightning' toa. I fact, I think I need to celebrate. I believe I'll buy myself a trench coat. Trench coats are very cool, y'know.""You don't remember what happened last time you got a trench coat?" the guard asked."Last three times," Verak corrected, walking into Po-Koro.He was soon in the center of the Po-Koronan marketplace. Shopowners shouted their wares, and other matoran discussed prices or new events over the noise. There was music playing somewhere, and the scent of spices and people filled the air. Verak was actually serious about buying a trench coat- why not? But first he needed money. His eyes caught a glimpse of a Po-Matoran with a large bag of widgets jangling at his side. ''ello there, brother," Verak said to the matoran, crouching down and cleanly pulling the widgets off his belt. "That man over there," Verak pointed to another Po-Matoran, "Has just stolen your bag of money."The matoran Verak had just robbed gave a look of shock and clasped his hand to his belt, where this money just was. "But I could have sworn…" he muttered, shocked. "Ye don't have much time, brother. He's getting' away," Verak told the matoran. The poor victim just nodded, banishing any thought of suspicion from his head and jogged after the apparent robber. Verka staid up, proudly looking at his bag of money. He spun into the nearest clothing shop, letting the widgets jangle nicely. He threw the bag onto the counter as he browsed through the racks of dusty old clothing, ignoring the shop owner remarks of confusion. Verak pulled out an old, battered brown trench coat, and also picked up a broad rimmed fedora. "Keep the change," he muttered, taking a toothpick from the shopowner's jar and spinning out onto the sheet.He set the toothpick in his mouth, brought the rim of his hat low over his eyes, and walked down the street, feeling very full of himself.

Edited by Visaru

IC: Deusui and MahoThe two made it to Po-Koro, and Deusui saw Verak with a fedora and trench coat. Deusui started to run and chared at Verak.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:Only if you want to let the island suffer, thought Katis. She didn't say it aloud however.Ire had no such qualms. "But maybe we can dissect him to find how he died? What if this is a mystery plague or something?"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: DeusuiDeusu jumped on top of Verak, standing on him, "Where's Ambera?" he barked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis