Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Vielah Nuvay [Outside of the Po-Koro Inn; talking to Velan])

The Toa looks over the Ga-Toa, admiring the weapons she bolstered."Well, if you know how to use those," she says while pointing at her katanas,"then you can be of some use to me. How would you like a few thousand widgets for helping me kill a certain Toa of Electricity?" she adds in a lower voice that only the two of them could hear.-Mef Man

IC: The Dusk The fake Deusui entered the inn looking around for Verak, "Where is this, Verak?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"I pay that much for one Toa, darling," she replies; a small smirk on her face. "The only 'catch' would be that it's going to be a long journey trying to find her and you get to travel with me (but that's not a bad thing). Your source of shelter, food, and all of that will be paid for by me, so you have nothing to worry about there. But, I'm only hiring the best bounty hunters; I am not paying for some rookie."-Mef Man

"Tomorrow," the Toa replies before walking back into the inn. "We're going to be a bit...occupied tonight." She flips a large sum of widgets toward the Toa for her to catch. "Get a room and I'll meet you here bright and early tomorrow morning."Vielah walks back to Verax and asks,"Ready?"-Mef Man

IC: The DuskSeeing he couldn't find Verak, he went off, to Ko-Wahi.OOC: The Dusk to Ko-Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Vorasku and his group walked past the Inn, near where they had put up the signs.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC"I have to go too, darlin'. See ye soon." Verak told the toa of fire, before walking off.He walked through the doors away from the hotel, heading back into the half filled streets of Po-Koro, lined with sand and clay-baked houses. One matoran looked at Verak and remembered something. "You're the guy who was lookin' for Vorasku, right?" the Po-Matoran asked.Verak nodded. "That's me.""He's right down there," the matoran pointed. Back where Verak had just been, near the hotel, a scarred Vortixx was walking along with a few other beings, talking with Vielah. Verak quickly thanked the Po-Matoran, and moved over to where Vorasku the Vortixx was. Convienient."Hello, brother," Verak told him, butting into his conversation. "You were lookin' for mercenaries. I was wonderin' if ye'd be willin' to hire me, and maybe Vielah over there." He gestured at her. "Me and this beauty are lookin' for a particular someone to kill, but I'm sure we could do anythin' you want us to on the way to our goal."

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Vorasku"First I would like you to know that the pay would be 2000 widgets. We are planning an attack on Pala-Koro, but we need their leader dead. I want you to kill Madrihk." he said, hoping the high price would convince them.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Velan:Velan wandered the streets, looking for anything to do while waiting. She made sure their inn was in her sight. Of the various beings gathered around it, she had to keep an eye on the competition. Her employer never said that it was 2000 for each, so she wanted to make sure there wouldn't be too much, or too tough competition for the reward.

IC: MahoMaho walked around the place looking for Deusui. He went outside of the village and looked for Deusui.

IC: VoraskuVorasku recieved the 800 widgets from his bag, and handed them to Verak. "For the rest, bring me his head."

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: MahoMaho walked out into the desert and saw Deusui...dead? Maho rushed over to the corpse and saw a hole that went through his chest...the assassin was assassinated....

IC: Agate - Mask Shop, Po-koro -"You feeling okay enough to leave Po-koro sis? I'm fairly sure that they'll be after us and...staying here would be dangerous." Agate and Sythrih had gone into hiding before, Agate just wished they didn't have to.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: MahoMaho found Deusui's dagger and cloak, and grabbed them, he had to find and tell Zacax what had happened. This was terrible, he remembered that Zacax and the others were in Ko-Koro, so he went there.OOC: Maho to Ko-Wahi

IC"If you insist," he grinned, squeezing her hand and giving a little salute to Vorasku off the brim of his hat. The two walked back through the hotel courtyard and through the clay entrance way. Verak shifted his arm to her shoulder as they began ascending the small staircase."Ye asked me to talk about myself, but there isn't much to know. Knowin' that I'm a wanderer should be enough."

IC

(Vielah Nuvay [Po-Koro Inn talking to Verak])

"Well, let's just wander upstairs, then," she says slyly as they continue to ascend the stairs. "So, are you going to kill this 'Madrihk' all by your lonesome?" Vielah suddenly asks. It seemed as if her new "partner" wanted nothing more than to keep all of the widgets to himself for this certain bounty. If that was what he wanted, though, she wouldn't stop him...-Mef Man

IC"When did I say that?" Verak asked, "I certainly know I'll try and kill Madrihk. A bit of help on your part would be greatly appreciated, but if yer not willin' to kill this toa, then I can't make ye."The two made it to the top of the stairs, where a hallway of rooms presented itself. Verak let Vielah take him into the right one.

IC(Vielah Nuvay [Po-Koro Inn talking to Verak])

"I want to come if you wouldn't mind splitting those widgets you were kindly given. If I'm to help I want to make sure I get my cut," the Toa states as she closes and locks the door behind them after entering her room. It was a simple enough room, a bed in the middle, a door to the left that led to a closet while a door to the right led to a bathroom. There was also a small window on the opposite side of the entrance, but the drapes were drawn over it.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(Vielah Nuvay [Po-Koro Inn talking to Verak])

"Yeah, silly me," she says in a lower voice after catching the widgets. "But," the Toa starts before dropping the bag on the ground,"I don't really care so much about widgets." Vielah walks slowly toward Verak, adding,"I really care more about getting to know you better."-Mef Man

OOCTiny little timeskip here- hope you don't mind. :P Actually the tiniest bit of bunnying there too- if your character didn't actually want to spend a night with Verak, just ignore the second half of the post.IC"I can see you're quite impatient then." Verak said with a grin. He rose up, and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back, pushing him back down onto the bed.

- - -

The vibrant colors of sunrise had faded from the town. Most were already awake when the light filtering through the worn drapes forced Verak to roll out from under the covers. He stretched, content, and went to his pile of armor lying on the ground. He dusted it off (sand really did get everywhere) and used his elemental power to cleanse the sand that had gotten into his own joints overnight.

He pulled the drapes open half way to admire the view. He looked out the window on to the street below as he replaced his armor, thoughts still hovering on the night spent with Vielah.

Edited by Visaru