Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sorry guys, but I've got plot stuff to do with him. ;)IC: KrellIt didn't seem like anyone was doing anything. And that, judging by the dull pain the continued to come from his infected mask, was not what the Master of Shadows wanted them to do.So, fed up with just standing around, Krell manuvered himself away from the group and made towards the Po-Wahi docks. It would be simple enough to get a boat to Ga-Koro. It would be even easier to steal one, but the Toa of Blackfire didn't need to. Krell seemed to walk a fine line. He might have been evil, thanks to his Kanohi, but it didn't mean he would purposely go out of his way to cause destruction and harm.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Dusk and DarixThe two walked across the desert, heading to the Koro,"I have heard of Makuta worshipers around these parts master," The Dusk said,"Good," Darix said, "We shall start our new army there,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

ICVerak leaned his head back on Vielah's shoulder. "Hm. Ye might be right there." He smiled, kissed her, and pulled away, latching on his last two plates of armor. "Nice mornin', huh?" he asked. Verak opened the closet on a whim and scanned through the items within, before shutting it and turning around.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: The Dusk and DarixThe two walked through the streets, looking for this group of Makuta worshipers.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Darix and The Dusk"Youcan go kill Zacax," Darix said,A devilish smile appeared on The Dusk's face and he went off to find ZacaxOOC: The Dusk to Le-Wahi

IC: KrellThe Makuta Follower wandered aimlessly through Po-Koro for a time. Why? He was supposed to got to Ga-Koro... Right? But there was something that caused the Infected Toa to stay... And it probably wasn't the weather.What then? What was Krell doing here, he had a job to do.OOC: Makuta Follower open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DarixDarix walked up to the follower, looking at him, "Do you worship The Makuta?"

IC: Krell"Worship him?" the Toa of Blackfire said, one eyebrow raised. "I definately serve him, made obvious by the freakin' infected mask I'm wearing, but worship him? Dude, you're looking at the the wrong guy."Just his luck, running into one of these guys. Oh well, at least he wasn't one of the Mata Nui-crazy-always-nice people. Mata Nui did Krell hate those people.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darix"To me those words are the same," Darix said, "I have need of you,"

IC: Darix"It allows you to cause some chaos," Darix said,

IC: Darix"Destroy a few houses in Ga-Wahi, and I'll pay you 1,000,"

IC: Krell"Seriously? A few houses for 1,000? Alright, man, but what the Karz is the purpose in that?" the Toa of Blackfire asked, a bit weary now. Heck, Krell just met the guy, this being could really be anyone. He really didn't need the widget that bad..."You know what, do it yourself, I'm not interested."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: DarixDarix aimed his staff at the being, "I wouldnt refuse, I didn't even mention what buildings I needed destroyed. Besides, I prefer to be a gentleman, and not get my claws dirty,"

IC: Krell"So you let others do all the work for you. Noble."Krell's mood had changed entirely as soon as Darix aimed his staff at the Toa of Blackfire. He was no longer care-free and joking around. Krell was serious now, dead serious. "And," Krell added, "If you like your head where it is now, then I'd point that stick somewhere else."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Darix"Nobility is gone when darkness consumes you," Darix commented, "You should know in days time, these villages will be consumed, I thought you would enjoy the fun of chaos considering you are but a tool of Makuta now," he withdrawed his staff and walked off, "I'd keep watch if I were you,"

IC: KrellThe Toa of Blackfire shook is head. "Random chaos serves nothing. If this weren't the case then I'd be launching blackfire left and right.""I should know, probably because I've got one of these," he added, tapping his Infected Kanohi. Not wanting to continue the discussion, he walked off in the opposite direction of the Fe-Toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC

(Vielah Nuvay [Po-Koro Inn talking to Verak])

"Yes, let's go," she says to Verak after putting the last pieces of armor over her body before walking out into the lobby with Verak. After setting up a few things and after a quick breakfast, the two were back outside where their third member was waiting for them."Ready to go?" she asks the being.-Mef Man

IC

(Vielah Nuvay [Outside of Po-Koro Inn talking to Velan])

"Ko-Koro," the Toa states before looking toward the south. "I have a friend there who can tell me where we need to go." Turning back toward Velan, she asks,"You wouldn't know where we could find a means of transportation, would you?"-Mef Man