Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Wrehn): "Think about how close we came this time. I think it would be better to just leave and go to some other Wahi. It'll be safer. And it's what the letter suggests." Wrehn replied. Why wasn't Garme saying how bad everything was? Wrehn was desperate to go somewhere different, he would not let her get in the way, "And don't you usually predict the worst case scenario?"

IC: Garme"I do, and there are atleast thirty-seven I can think of just by entering the village."She shrugged."But when have I ever turned down a challenge?"She looked at Walker with a rather nasty glare.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Garme"Yeah... Savulg, you've been acting really strange lately... saving food for others instead of running off with all of it for yourself, and now instantly agreeing with my opinion."She stamped her foot, looking at the Vortixx."Now, I will ask again, what bit you? It had to be something rather potent, to have reached your brain."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Fly. DUH!" Kalama said.Golyo just rolled his eyes. "You just like seeing Maha fly don't you?""Why else do you think I come to chuck Maha? For laughs!"Tanuka gave the Matoran a strange look. "So you didn't bring us out here so you could teach me strategy?""No I did. I also brought you out here to chuck Maha for my personal amusement since watching Maha fly through the air and land is pretty funny." Kalama chuckled at the image of Nen's Maha flying through the air.Tanuka blinked. All she could say was, "So we're wasting time chucking Maha that would be better spent tracking the Marines?"Kalama shot her a look that caused her to freeze up. "Did I say it was a waste of time?" He asked. "I think not. So far the morning has been very productive. We found a clue that may lead us to a trail left by my Marines and you had a breakthrough on part of being a Toa did you not?""..." Was all Tanuka could say."That's what I thought. We haven't been wasting our time have we?""...No.""Now lets see what Agarin does."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:Miha"Whose's the leader of the Hau Kardra?" Miha mumbled, mocking Havon in a low voice."The better question is: Who is correct? And that would be me." This was all said in an intelligible mumble.She raised her voice a bit, making it understandable. "Let's strike now. Merror could get Vidar, I'll get the Toa of Iron."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Ic: "Over here!" Stannis said, waving his comrades over. Lepidran had gathered the others and had led them to Hafu's hut. Guards were all over the place, but they were unbothered for the most part. Stannis had found a place to gather, but since everything had happened so fast, he was unable to reach the others before the alarm went off and pandemonium ensued. At the Pa-Matoran's urgings, however, the others came forward and joined him in one of the quiet corners of the village."Aurax, Lepidran, Atiel, Nichou, Dece... We can only assume that Hafu is dead," he said, his tone somber as he explained the circumstances. "But before he passed, when Aurax and myself were there with him, he gave us a clue. 'Only the most Creative can unlock it,' he said. But there's a second part to this and he wasn't going to tell us that. He did, however, say that a certain Toa Noran would know the rest and that Onewa would know where to find him. But the turaga has fallen ill, it seems. We have to find him on our own now."But our adversaries are certainly not stopping at Hafu and Tamaru. The others are in danger themselves, and we have to act quickly before it's too late and the other hints are lost as well. We were lucky with Hafu in reaching him in time, but we need to make sure we are just as lucky in the future. Taipu in Onu-Koro remains, and Hafu said we should try Ta-Koro, too. I'm not sure about the other villages, but we have to concentrate on those two for now. Any opinions on which village to go to first?"

IC:Nichou decided to give his two cents. "how about onu-koro? I havent been home for a couple weeks, and when i left on my little adventure to ko-koro, as I'm sure you heard me ramble on about on the way here, so i wasnt prepared to join such a group as we currently are. I might be able to stock up on my supplies, meet some old friends, and if they try to assasinate taipu, then those makuta-following scum will have a harder time escaping than in these open plains" he said, gesturing to the desert outside the village gates. " we might be able to corner or trap them. oh, and of course, be one of the first to bring the saddening news of hafu's assumed death."

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Walker"It's settled then. Let's not waste any time or else we'll really die. Grab as many canteens as you can and fill them up with water. The sooner we leave the better so once we're ready and have all our things packed, I'll make us a more suitable 'sand vehicle' to travel across Po-Wahi. Although, I will need directions..."

IC: Walker"That's the spirit! Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go build that sand vehicle." Walker walked out of the hut and to an open area not too far from their settlement. He calmed himself and activated his powers of crystal as he began to shape the sand into a vehicle-like build.

OOC: Before you guys trailing Aurum decide to go in screaming, lets wait for Emzee to post.IC: AurumAurum turned towards Wraith. For some reason, The Toa of Iron had a massive urge to just experiment with what would happen if he did things to a ghost, and what would happen if he did things to the ghost's dead body.Aurum: Hey, ghost thingy! What would happen if I stabbed you in the face?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ronkshou walked across the desert, the sand compressing under the might of his feet. The feeling was smiliar to walking along the Ta-Wahi beach. Soft, and not too hot. Of course Ronkshou would have to arrive at the canyon's quickly before the sun got to high, or else he'd have burning feet again. He thought back to the mission, and overall, he was satisfied with the current state of things. He assumed that Vidar and Echelon were able to hold on to Hafu and get useful information out of him. There was a lot of opposition, some of it consisting of trained Toa. Generally you wouldn't just send two Toa, even super-powered Toa, into a situation like that. Perhaps it was the Makuta's blessing that gave them Aurum and Ysimar, despite how vaguely sketchy they had seemed. After thinking about it, Ronkshou decided that killing the other Matoran from Takua's company would either be easier, or they would at least be more prepared. Logic suggested that protection of the Matoran would be even higher now. There might even be an army protecting Kopeke at this point. If Ronkshou and Vidar used the element of surprise though, in the case of Onu-Koro and Ta-Koro, they would have an easier time. Kapura and Taipu have not been found at all, and Ronkshou wasn't even sure that they were still alive, given how long they have been MIA. Ronkshou also did not know which Matoran revealed secrets and which didn't. Ronkshou just assumed that the four known Matoran did, while the missing two Matoran would reveal their clues as soon as they were discovered. This was why Ronkshou was determined to get to Onu-Koro and find Taipu. If he got to Taipu before someone else did, then that would be it; the "puzzle" that Makuta didn't want solved would never be solved. Ronkshou continued walking across the desert for almost an hour. Only after that was the infected Toa greeted with the shade provided by the canyon walls. Ronkshou walked some more until he encountered a scratched up Aurum, a slightly bruised Vidar, Ysimar, and a floating spirit. "Who is this?" Ronkshou demanded, gesturing to Wraith."An Iden user who lost his body," Vidar replied, "We made a comprise, and Echelon was sent to retrieve and return this spirit's body. Until then, he must wait here with me," Vidar said. "If he breaks his agreement, we get to break his body""Sounds good," Ronkshou said, who was also apparently wanted to kill Wraith. "Aurum, Ysimar, follow me," Ronkshou said to them. The infected Toa continued down the canyon. "Don't even think about following them," Vidar warned Wraith. He wasn't sure if the ghost had considered it, but he wanted to say something just in case. -----------------The path to the safehouse (or rather, safe-cavern) was a long and convulted one. The Tiro canyon was a popular dwelling spot for all kinds of Rahi, including Kofo-Jaga, Nui Jaga, Kane-Ra, Sand Tarakava, and even Muaka. Naturally, they all took their residences along the path, and were ready to maul or devour any who invaded their territory. This was why it was very important that you knew exactly where you were going, which Ronkshou did (he lived here, after all). Halfway through the trek, the trio entered a tunnel, where Ronkshou was careful to choose the right path in the forks they came across - lest they be mauled by Nui Jaga. After several minutes of forks in the path and winding tunnels, the three reached their undisclosed destination. A nearly-closed-off, but also well-lit cave. Lightstones hung from the ceiling and rested against the stone walls. The room that they stopped out had a stone slab with several stone seats around it, and there was a large basin of fresh water from a nearby aquifer. Next to the basin were bandages and healing herbs. At the center of the room sat a circle of fice Heatstones. "This is where I usually end up going right after a mission," Ronkshou said sympathetically, offering the herbs and rudimentary bandages to the two. "Mata Nui has an amazing tendency to extend number in his favor. Of course, it looks like the Makuta does as well"Ronkshou sat down on one of the rocks. "Aurum, Ysimar. I cannot judge how capable you two are, with your newly placed wounds. However, there is a Matoran in Ko-Wahi that we need information from. Find him, find out what clue he gave out, and who he gave it to, and then kill him -- if you so please. If you accept this mission, do be warned that you'll be likely to face much opposition, and you'll be expected to deal with it as you encounter it. Is this something you'll be able to do?"

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: AurumAurum: Another target. Thats....fun. He is in Ko-Wahi; A land of many different settings, with blizzards and glaciers. It would be easy to escape with him provided we are silent in the extraction. That is where the problem comes in; Are we alone in this mission, or will we be receiving help? Planning would be easier with that knowledge.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Miha"Whose's the leader of the Hau Kardra?" Miha mumbled, mocking Havon in a low voice."The better question is: Who is correct? And that would be me." This was all said in an intelligible mumble.She raised her voice a bit, making it understandable. "Let's strike now. Merror could get Vidar, I'll get the Toa of Iron."

OOC: Oh, GH, I edited my previous post in case your wondering.IC: Havon, MimiraHavon thought about Skyra and the others back at Po-koro, they had to known they were okay at least. He looked at Mimira. "Hey, Mimira, why don't you head back to Po-koro and tell Skyra and the others were okay.""Okay Havon." Mimira didn't feel very usefull out here, so being able to at least deliver a message sounded like a good idea. On Mistweaver, she headed back toward the koro, being careful not to be seen by whatever was flying above. With that out of the way, Havon addressed Merror and Miha. "Wait a minute, you two want to attack Vidar, Echelon, a Toa of Iron, and whoever else they have with them? Just you two?" Havon let what he said sink in a little bit. "That's crazy, but it might be a little less crazy if you let me help."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Well, for one thing, you're inside of a cave", Ronkshou said, once again raising an eyebrow at Ysimar. "To leave this place undetected and unscathed, take the tunnel behind you." Ronkshou pointed to a hard-to-see cave behind Ysimar to his right. "It's long and winding, but you'll find yourself exiting the tunnel near the edge of the canyon, standing almost directly above the tunnels of Onu-Wahi""Another target. Thats....fun. He is in Ko-Wahi," said Aurum, "A land of many different settings, with blizzards and glaciers. It would be easy to escape with him provided we are silent in the extraction. That is where the problem comes in; Are we alone in this mission, or will we be receiving help? Planning would be easier with that knowledge""It would be just you two, and any dead that Ysimar happens to find," replied Ronkshou, "Like I said, escaping undetected will likely be more difficult if the news of Hafu's apparent death spreads fast enough. You can expect no direct assistance from the Makuta. He appointed servants to complete the tasks so that he wouldn't have to get involved. As such, he hates stepping in."Ronkshou rubbed his chin, "Perhaps you will be fortunate in finding more individuals who wish to become servants of Makuta, but you had better make sure they can be trusted before spilling all of your plans to them. At any rate, it won't be easy, but if successful, the Makuta would be most pleased"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: WraithWraith floated there silently. If all went well, he'd be back in his body and be on his way back to Mt. Ihu, he was worried that the weeks he'd left it unprotected would endanger Ko-koro. After all the centuries of acting as it's guardian, defending the borders of Ko-koro from all threats, be them Rahi, Rahkshi, or fallen Toa, he had defeated them all without fail. Until now, he'd never left it unguarded, he wasn't sure if Makuta or anyone else had taken advantage of his absence, but he was gonna find out, as soon as his body was returned of course.Wraith figured Echelon wouldn't pull any tricks till after Wraith got his body back, he was sure these fiends would try to kill him or something the moment he returned to his body, he had to think of an escape plan now. He could always try flash freezing them and making a run for it, it should give him enough time to get away.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Banua): Banua was relieved to hear that their journey through the desert was almost over, and, so far, without incident. Still, he knew he had to remain vigilent as they approached at stony outcroppings. The caves could conceal dangerous rahi just as much as the open desert, but here, you couldn't see them coming. What would he do if a makika attacked them? He tried to tell himself that he would use his powers to get it away from the caravan without and acidic venom getting sprayed over the Matoran with him. Telling himself this, however, was not the same thing as self condidence. In fact he was so preoccupied with his reassuring thoughts that he almost missed the sound of an infected kikanalo charging the caravan from behind.

IC:Vade decided to do a quick check on the protodermis cargo. He was around a quarter through when he heard something at the back of the caravan. He looked out of the caravan, and saw a kikanalo charging them."Banua!" Vade called. "A kikanalo is charging us!"

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC (Merror)"We have the element of surprise," Merror said. He had, by now, found a long ridge of rock, which he skirted along behind until he could see into the canyon entrance. He was surprised to see Ronkshou, the Toa of Iron and the other Necromancer leaving, going further into the canyon. There was no sign of Echelon."That's interesting..." Merror muttered.He turned back to Havon."I don't know anything about the Hau Karda," he said. "Either they're new, or they've kept themselves secret VERY well. But right now, I need to worry about what we're about to do. Do you want to help with this, or not? You've seen what Vidar can do."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: AurumAurum nodded. He looked into the tunnel; Apparently, they would end up just about above Onu-Wahi, which meant a hike towards Ko-Wahi, along with some climbing. Then, he turned to look at his surroundings. A large water basin, beside....Aurum: The bandages and healing herbs. Can you spare some.....? Also, when we have finished with what we need, what will our next orders be?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013