Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Nen and Thama:Nen uppercutted his Nui-Jaga, forcing it to rear up on its hind legs. He then stabbed into the stomach of the rahi, who screeched in pain and fled. He walked over to the rest of the group. "That was fun!" he said enthusiastically. "What next?""Kalama's the leader of this operation. We can let him decide," said Thama, joining the rest of the group. "Good work by the way, Tanuka. You're already improving your skills."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Vidar was about to respond to Merror when, by reflex, Vidar encased himself in a vacuum, choking off Havon's fire for a time. The Toa of Air then ran backwards, eying a Matoran on a Gukko Bird hurling disks. Vidar did a backflip, using his Miru to help his movement to avoid the swirling flames and the disks. The trail of fire followed the Dark Toa, and burned up the disks. Vidar then created another vacuum, this time around Havon, not only killing his fire abilities, but also drawing Miha and her Gukko to him thanks the vacuum effect. Vidar and Merror managed to stand their ground.Just then, a slither of ice hit Vidar across the back."Agh!" cried Vidar as he whirled around in rage. Not forgetting about Merror, he sent a wall of compressed air that was as tall and as wide as Merror was. Vidar quickly ran across the rock ledge to where the ice shard came from. Vidar quickly summonned another vacuum to draw whoever attacked out of the crevices. This time, Vidar flew upwards a bit, but he tried to juggle is use of the Miru and his use of his vacuum effect to try and keep himself from being drawn in. As expected, the Toa of Ice revealed himself, flying above the rock ledge. What was unexpected was the many Kofo-Jaga who also rose from their crevices. This just isn't my day is it?! thought Vidar.After seeing no immenant attacks from his other adversaries, Vidar deactivated his vacuum to focus on this new found Toa of Ice. The dozens upon dozens of Kofo-Jaga surrounded the two Toa, leaving a circle for them to fight. Vidar spun around so that he was on the opposite side of the Toa of Ice. This way, he could see both his new attacker and the rest of the group."I don't believe I've met you before!" hissed the Dark Toa.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: HavonThe vacuum, while not entirely unexpected, nearly caught Havon off guard, though he managed to hold his breath just before the vacuum took effect, that wouldn't last long though, he started to use his mask power to fly out of the vacuum, easier said than done as the vacuum pulled against him, on top of that it looked like Miha and her gukko were being sucked toward him. Then the vacuum dissipated, Vidar was now a bit distracted with a Toa of Ice and a bunch of Kofo-Jaga. Havon, quite glad to be able to breath again, just floated right there, giving himself a few moments to recover, he'd step in and help when the opportunity presented itself.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Happy Birthday Zealokan. Hope it was good one.And I'm pretty sure the canyon is far enough away that even Dekuna would have trouble hearing.IC: Dekuna kept at his task until every last object was removed from the Turaga's hut to a pile outside. If the object causing the sickness had been in the hut, it wasn't anymore. He hoped that would aid in Onewa's recovery, rather than infecting the entire street.

ppg2.png

OOC: Well I'm sorry if I just wanted to get in a fight and have fun instead of standing around twiddling my thumbs all day. And anyway, I checked the map on the BZPRPG wiki, says Po-Koro is in Tiro Canyon. But, as you wish. I'm going to need a clever retcon, now :P Also, iPod Touch=no colour.IC: ZealokanAs he ran, he found out that the sound was not a big battle, rather two Nui-Jaga dueling over some kind of Rahi carcass. 'Hmm, turns out I was sadly mistaken.' He walked back to Po-Koro. 'This place is so boring. Hey Dekuna! Whatcha up to?'OOC: Also, gonna be away from a computer for a few days, so I don't want my characters severely injured or killed while I'm away :)

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC:Would you not come if I said that we don't need any help fighting Vidar? Because we don't. (And no, I'm pretty sure you can't hear us.)IC:MihaMiha was drawn to Havon by the vaccume. So, she just jumped off Angle, landing on the ledge, so that she was now above Vidar. She aimed, then fired another couple rounds of disks.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Uar)Being sucked into a vacuum, and then being dropped into the middle of a large number of Nui-Jaga made Uar wish he had a Volitak or Huna instead of a Kakama. Hearing Vidar saying that he hadn't seen him before, he replied:"What've you got, amnesia? I made an unsuccessful attempt at following you and your allies, back in Le-Wahi." He then activated his Kakama, running in a circle around Vidar while slashing rapidly with his scythe, creating large blades of ice flying at the Toa of Air.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: @ Zealokan, take a look at the map. Po-koro and Tiro Canyon are very different places, with a large space of deesert in between them.IC (Dekuna): Having removed the last of the Turaga's belongings from his hut, Dekuna looked up to find two of his teammates walking towards him."The Turaga has fallen ill" he replied. The symptoms are similar to the comet ball infection a century ago, so a few of us suspect that some object here is tainted by an infected mask. I'm not stealing Onewa's stuff," he gestured to the pile lying beside him in the street, "I'm just making sure the infected object isn't anywhere near him."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Merror)Merror was blasted off the ledge by Vidar's air, being unable to dodge despite his Calix due to the narrow confines of the ledge. He managed to drive one sword into the rock, though, catching himself, and quickly climbed to where Vidar and Uar were, surrounded by Kofo-Jaga.Merror narrowed his eyes. He'd faced Kofo-Jaga before, several times, and knew the traits of the small scorpions...Calling on his Fire powers, he heated up the air around Vidar, creating several roaring flames. As well as burning his foe, Merror expected the fire to draw the Jaga to him, hopefully swarming the Dark Toa.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Tanuka blushed but smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Thama." She said.Kalama dusted his hands off. "Alright! Not bad! Now the next thing we-"A sudden explosion echoed as a fireball in the distance leaped up into the air.Kalama peered at it."Huh. Looks like some Fire Toa bit off a little more then he could chew down at Tiro." He shrugged. "No skin off my Kanohi. Golyo gave us a tip that... Whoa! Slow up Marine!" Kalama yelled out as a Marine was running down the trade route as fast as she could."Can't talk sir! Gotta keep moving!" She announced."Then move over here! Where's the fire?"The Marine, unhappy to be delayed jogged over and stopped before Kalama before trying to catch her breath."Now where you runnin' to highspeed?" He asked."Ga-Koro sir... news of Hafu... thought to been killed... kidnapped... Onewa's fallen ill... Need to inform Nokama... and Cha-codfish... kidnappers matched description... of those that killed Tamaru..." She got out between breaths."Son of a Searag! What you letting me keep you here for? Go and tell anyone else who tries to stop you Commander Kalama said to keep running and not stop until you're at the feet of the Turaga and that's an order!""Yessir... thankyousir!" The Marine took off running again."Well that changes things up significantly." Kalama said watching the Marine take off."...should we go look for Hafu?" Tanuka asked.Kalama shook his head. "If they got to Hafu we shouldn't waste time looking for a body while they hunt down those left alive.""So what do we do?" Tanuka asked.Kalama took up a thinking pose while tapping his foot. "...Unless I miss my guess, a message is already going out to the Ko-Wahi liaison. Odds are if Tamaru's killers attempt to go south by ether land or sea, the Marines will try to slow them down, or stop them if they can. We have a starting point for the Raiders in Ko-Wahi and Kopeke remains at risk. We should try and secure him if we can and continue to track my Raiders. Following that, knowing the Marines will assist us in slowing down overland travel, that leaves one route unguarded, the underground tunnels, only access to that is through Onu-Koro and as far as we know, Taipu is still at large. They won't miss a chance to get him while they try and take the easy way south to Ta-Koro where the only remaining southern member is Kapura.""What if they tried to fly through the air?" Tanuka asked.Kalama sighed. "...That's another easy route to be sure. The Gukko Force is probably out for blood against Tamaru's killers and they should know what they look like for now but it's hard to track one or two people through the vastness of the sky... we'll have to hope they try the Onu-Koro route. Our game plan should be this, we'll get Kopeke, he's probably going to be much safer with us than on his own. We'll pick up the lead and see if it's the Raiders, we'll track them and if they head for one of the other Koro with a living Chronicler's Company member we'll head them off and secure that member. Macku's a softie and she'll probably drive Kali upside the wall worrying about the other members. Kali will more than likely crack and have the Raiders start kidnapping the other Company members just to keep her quiet. It's a sound move as the more members we have alive, the better our chances we have of finding out what they know."Now I don't know about the rest of you but somebody just tried to have one of my people killed. I'm not going to stand for that. Whatever Macku knows I think it's time we got it out into the open as it's making her a target. The more people who know about what she knows, the more targets these guys have to go after, the more likely they'll give up since they won't be able to kill EVERYONE. SOMEONE is going to get lucky and jam a blade in the right spot at the right time.""Then what are we standing around for?" Tanuka asked. "Let's get Kopeke!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: CyraxCyrax: I know what the killer look like. Well, at least 2 of them. A...friend of mine told me. Anyways, the problem is that to get to Kopeke we are either hiking through extremely harsh conditions in which we can be killed by nature, a cable car from Ta-Wahi, and a really long walk to the slopes between Po- and Ko-Wahi. If we're to get to Kopeke, we need the fastest way to get there.OOC: Please don't insta-travel there. Please don't.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:"Well, if we wanted to cross that sort of distance quickly, we'd need a kakama wearer to pull us all with them to Ko-wahi," Thama said, pondering tranportation methods. "As far as I know though, none of us have one. and even if one of us did and I warped on my own with my mask, we'd still have one person carrying several being with them, so it's not the most effective plan."OOC: Since Cyrax's kakama looks like a faxon, I'm going to assume we can't outwardly identify it as such. Also, there is precedent in the books that kakama users can pull people with them, if anyone's doubting that.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC Thama:"You wouldn't have to carry us, we could just hold on to you and have you pull us there," Thama replied. "That's why I said having so many people to pull could be a problem."

IC, Aurax: Aurax had trouble sleeping. He was worried about Hafu. I was protecting him... and I failed... he thought to himself. He eventually fell asleep. He was awakened by the sound of Stannis yelling in his room. Aurax went and knocked on his door. "Stannis? Are you all right?"OOC: Should we contact Tanma and Lloyd and see if they're going to RP Dece and Atiel again?

IC (Banua): The rahi may have been hanging in the air, but the convoy was far from saved. It still had the infected mask on, and Banua thought it was only a matter of time before it got annoyed enough to use its sonic roar.While the rahi was still thrashing about searching for a way back to earth, Banua was activating his kanohi faxon. He copied the power of a small bug he had seen in Le-wahi - small but powerful. The lightning bug, as it was called, had the power to fire off powerful electric shocks, and Banua sent a similar one up at the mask, trying to dislodge it.OOC: You decide if it his and how the rahi responds.

IC:Vade saw the shot hit. The mask half-hang for a few seconds, before it finally tumbled to the ground below.

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC (Banua): With the mask now removed, the rahi was no longer under the Makuta's nefarious influence, but it was still a very large, and (Banua guessed) angry rahi. Before it could recover from the shock of regaining control, Banua returned its gravity an lowered it to the ground. He then switched the mask power he had copied for the power of a lava rat. His whole body erupted in flames, and he ran towards the stunned beast, waving his arms to scare it away.Without hesitation, the kikanalo turned tail and headed back into the desert. Banua turned back to the caravan and cracked a smile, not realising that he was still on fire and starting to melt some of the protodermis. "Well, how's that?" he grinned. I don't think that rahi will be troubling us anymore."

ppg2.png

I.C. Kranuka was caught off guard for a moment. Well, there aren't any rules against it. This is getting fun.Kranuka charged toward Fehron trying to knock the ball out of the toa's stick with his own. Kranuka had doubts he would be able to reach it.

IC Fehron was having fun holding the ball in the scoop of his staff just out of Kranuka's reach, but it was time to win. He casually strolled over to the goal, Kranuka still jumping up and down trying to reach the ball, and then Fehron tossed the ball at the goal. OOC: He's too close to the goal for you to get in front of him. Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Hey Kalama, I'm back. Also, Ara'kas from Ga-Koro.IC: Kamaehu scowled at the news. "I don't think Kopeke will be their next target. If I were them, I'd send someone after Taipu as well." He cocked his head to the side and upwards slightly, then sighed. Under his breath, the fire Toa muttered, just about time. "Well, That solves one problem. I suggest one or two of us check on Onu-Koro. Calaras will be able to outpace any murderers.For indeed, at that time a harnessed gukko was approaching them. As Calaras landed, it revealed it's passenger, a silver armored female Toa of fire. Ara'kas stepped of the gukko, one hand at her sword. "I hate that bird of yours, you know." She said to Kamaehu, before surveying the rest of the group. Seeing the odd assortment of beings, she turned back to Kamaehu and added "And how did you wind up with these... people?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Kalama shook his head. "For now the Marines seem like they're writing off Taipu as a loss and I agree with them. Time is a factor and I already know where Kopeke is holed up. We'll start there first. If the Raider did go around to Ko-Wahi and Kali is going to end up kidnapping members then Kopeke is the best place to start. Kapura and Taipu haven't been seen recently and it's faster to go after a known than an unknown. Ether way we are wasting time. Let's get moving."PO-WAHI TRADING ROUTEPO-WAHI, 0737 HRS"Feeling the heat yet Tanuka?" Kalama said over his shoulder at her."A little arid but not unbearable." The water Toa replied. "How much further?""We're moving at a decent pace. We should be almost into Kini-Nui territory in another 15 minutes or so." Kalama looked at Cyrax, "If you want to scout ahead with that Kakama of yours and check out Kopeke's place to report back if we need to pick up the pace go ahead. If you can try and start bringing Kopeke this way. The sooner we secure him, the sooner we can start tracking the Raiders AND protect him."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: I'm aware of the fact you're the one leading the attack on Kopeke. However he's not being guarded. Do note that you might not find what you're looking for and we definitely won't if we get there first.IC: "It's a small hut about a good hour or so's walk ahummmmm... south...west I believe." Kalama racking his brains.

IC Thama:"That's a short sequence of teleports for me. Depending on obstacles in my way of course. And whatever the range on a kualsi is," Thama added.OOC: What exactly is the range of a kualsi teleport? Do any of you know?

IC Thama:"It might not be best to go to a destination the two of us don't know the exact location of without the person who knows where it is," Thama replied. "We could scout ahead to locate any immediate distractions, but it would probably be best to keep the group more or less together."

IC, Aurax: Aurax had trouble sleeping. He was worried about Hafu. I was protecting him... and I failed... he thought to himself. He eventually fell asleep. He was awakened by the sound of Stannis yelling in his room. Aurax went and knocked on his door. "Stannis? Are you all right?"OOC: Should we contact Tanma and Lloyd and see if they're going to RP Dece and Atiel again?

Ooc: Tanma, yes. Lloyd, however, is still AWOl due to computer issues, I believe, so it'd be useless. He'll be back when he is, and in the meantime, I'll just control Atiel.Ic: Stannis sat on his stone cot for a moment, pondering in silence, until someone knocked at his door. From the sound of his voice, it was Aurax. "Stannis?" he asked. "Are you alright?" Before he could reply, however, Atiel did things in his usual blunt fashion. His huge, honking hammer bashed down the wooden door with ease and he rushed through the opening like a raging bull. "Where is the assassin!" he yelled out, certain that Stannis was in danger.The commander shook his head slowly. "There is nothing wrong," he explained. "It was just a dream I had that seemed more real than it should have. You can put the weapon down, Atiel.""Oh," Atiel replied loudly. "Well then. I'll be in my bunk.""Best start packing," Stannis said. "We should be on our way soon. Aurax, come here for a moment."Atiel left as abruptly as he had come, and Aurax came near as he was called. "Yes, Stannis?""A lot must be going through your mind. How are you handling it?" he asked. He wasn't one for tenderness, since that sort of thing wasn't common where he came from, but at least he tried.

OOC: Sorry about the slow posting the past days. I am preparing for the ME3 release in March and wanted to play through ME2 before that XDIC:Agni nodded and let the small light drift deeper into the well. Finally it seemed to light up a sort of glitter, the dark water of the well reflecting the light back up. "It seems we're not going to get around going down there. Should I go?" Agni asked Mef, not sure if the Toa of earth wasn't better suited for this job, due to his element.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Banua): With the mask now removed, the rahi was no longer under the Makuta's nefarious influence, but it was still a very large, and (Banua guessed) angry rahi. Before it could recover from the shock of regaining control, Banua returned its gravity an lowered it to the ground. He then switched the mask power he had copied for the power of a lava rat. His whole body erupted in flames, and he ran towards the stunned beast, waving his arms to scare it away.Without hesitation, the kikanalo turned tail and headed back into the desert. Banua turned back to the caravan and cracked a smile, not realising that he was still on fire and starting to melt some of the protodermis. "Well, how's that?" he grinned. I don't think that rahi will be troubling us anymore."

IC:"Oh, thank you!" exclaimed Vade, considering how to tell Banua that he was melting the protodermis. Before he could say anything, however, one of the younger, more immature matoran piped up."You're melting the protodermis!"

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

OOC: Yeah, by a single character. However Kopeke is barricaded in his hut currently and nobody has line of sight on the Matoran.Travel range for a Kualsi is agreed upon as being both line of sight or from memory of a place you've been to before. If you're in Le-Wahi and you've been to Po-Koro you can teleport there. But if you haven't been to the sanctum in Ko-Wahi you can't teleport there. If you're in Ga-Koro and you can see the shore line, you can teleport to the point you're looking at on the shore.IC: "It's a sound plan to tell Nuju what's going on. And you've got the idea of scouting down. Let us know what's ahead." Kalama said.He looked between the women and sighed. "Alright. If you must, you can carry me."

IC (Banua): Banua took a moment to understand what the Matoran had said, and then realised he had not deactivated his mask yet. He quickly did, and the cloak of orange flames around him died in a puff of smoke. "Sorry Midak" he replied. "But setting myself on fire is kinda fun. Now, lets get this to Po-koro".Slowly, the caravan moved off again. The ussals pulling the carts were tired from a long day in the hot sun, but their endurance and the urging of their masters wouldn't let them give up just yet.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png