Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:After a second glance at the Turaga's hut, Tillian turned back to the Vortixx, then looked at the Rahkshi and shrugged."I don't know," he said after a minute. He sat staring at the slug for another couple seconds, utterly bewildered."Can you feel it?" he asked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Tillian lifted it with his power over Gravity and intensified it until the Kraata folded in on itself, crushing it into a speck and then destroying it completely. He quickly intensified the gravity of the dead Rahkshi by millions, sending it plummeting into the ground deep beneath the island. It was more of a burial than the creature deserved, but it was the best he could think of."There," he said. "All better."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tangrua"What about Amakav and Dekuna?" Tangrua questioned. "Are we leaving without them? And What sort of supplies do you have?"He headed back towards the base, and came back 5 minutes later with his cart, loaded with food, weapons, and medical supplies, plus a few things he was going to tinker wtih on the way."My motto is 'always be prepared'" Tangrua said.OOC: Yes I did steal that from the boy scouts, but since they don't exist on Mata Nui, Tangrua didn't.

Edited by NStephenH

IC:Tillian raised an eyebrow in shock.That was fast..."Well," he said, "I was going to try and help rebuild the village. Besides, I still have to finish up my investigation of what exactly happened to Hafu, so in between rebuilding, I was planning on finding out what happened to him..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Miha"Your motto is lame." Miha commented, looking over Tangrua's stuff. "Let's see... Food... Good. Weapons... When will we need more weapons? Meh, if you have a few disks in there then I guess it's worth carting it around. Medical supplies... I already have all that stuff... And more of it. And what is this junk?" she asked, looking at the stuff he was going to tinker with.OOC:Don't take it personally. She hates everyone.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Tillian nodded and drew a piece of paper from his bag. Tossing it to the Vortixx with a grin, he shrugged."That's the hut I rented out," he said. "Just chill out there for a couple hours while I try and help the Guard."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:Mata Nui Disks are allowed, Metru Nui disks are not. Difference: Mata Nui =Disks that have no Powers, Metru Nui - Disks that have multiple different powers.IC:Miha"Of course." Miha said sarcastically. "I should've thought of that before."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Tillian watched Readra walk for a minute before turning and walking to the Po-Koro Guard headquarters. He knocked on the door three times and a Po-Matoran opened the door."What do you want?" asked the Matoran."I want to help the rebuilding efforts.""Guard members only. Sorry.""The Turaga seemed to think I was qualified," Tillian said, stepping forward. The Matoran was silent for a minute."Didn't you fight in-""Uh-huh.""And you killed-""Uh-huh.""You're Tillian?" the Matoran asked weakly, somewhat starstruck."Uh-huh," the Toa of Gravity said with a grin. The Matoran grinned and ushered him in. About two dozen Matoran were planning the rebuilding efforts, lounging on a couch or just sharing stories and rumors from the battle."Welcome to the Po-Koro Guard, sir," the Matoran said with a proud smile.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Tillian raised an eyebrow. The place was surprisingly well-organized, and the Matoran seemed to be rather competent. There were several hallways leading from the lobby, which led to places like a dojo, weight room, rec center...it was a military outfit, through and through."Hey!" someone yelled to his right. Tillian turned and saw a Matatu wearing Po-Matoran walking towards him, arms outstretched."Welcome to the Guard, my friend," the Matoran said with a grin. "My name is Piatra, Po-Koro Guardsman. You're Tillian?"The Toa of Gravity nodded. "And you?""Sergeant Piatra," said the Po-Matoran. "I'm here to instate you as a member of the Guard."Tillian raised an eyebrow. "That was...fast."Piatra shrugged. "Speaking of fast...I saw you in the battle. You're pretty quick on your feet there, Tillian."The Toa of Gravity shrugged with a grin. "It surprised me, too."Piatra opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by another Matoran walking up and offering his hand. After they shook, the Matoran introduced himself as Ally and handed Tillian a Po-Koro Guard badge."I'm supposed to give you weapons," he said, eyeing the armaments on Tillian's back and legs, "but you seem pretty well-set as it is, so Hewkii wants me to assign you to help try and rebuild however we can. He wants you in the field in case the Rahkshi show up again, since, y'know..." Ally said, shrugging. He nodded his head and walked away, and Piatra sighed."Ally's always been a little uptight, but he's a good Guard, good guy," the Po-Matoran said. "Well, you heard the man. Just head out and see if you can help rebuild however you can and report in later...Commander.Tillian laughed and walked out of the Guard headquarters. There was a lot of work to be done...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Rynekk (with Rucia and Tadris) from Ta-Wahi.IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroThe first thing Rynekk noticed was the heat. Sure, it had been hot in Ta-Koro, but that was a constant, droning heat, that one could get used to. Here, the heat seemed to pummel you one moment, smother you the next, and end by stabbing you when you least expect it. It was brutal.Rynekk looked around the stark landscape, before asking the others, 'So, where to?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"On three...one...two...three!"Tillian had spent the last hour and a half repairing the sentinel statue knocked over by the Rahkshi. It was damaged heavily in several spots from where Tillian had thrown it at the Rahkshi, but it was finally repaired. All they had to do now was lift it...Carefully, the statue rose into the air and settled into its former position, standing perfectly to the cheers of the assembled group. Several Toa patted Tillian on the back and he grinned as he saw the once-proud gates of Po-Koro slowly begin to return to their former glory.OOC: Tillian open for interaction.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Tadris (with assorted motley crew) from Ta-WahiIC: "I don't think I'm faint of heart. And what's Rahkshi? I think I'm missing some vital piece of info here...."OOC: No need to go all out and explain, I personally know what they are. Tadris doesn't though, so I'm trying to have him ask about everything. Everything doesn't need to be explained though.

IC: Tangrua"I say we leave on our own. We were talking about goingt to Le-Koro recently with Amakav, and he is with Dekuna, so when they don't find us, hopefully they will go to le-koro."IC: AmakavGlancing at a sundial he had on his arm, Amakav said "I need to get to le-koro to meet up with a friend. Want to come?OOC: Dekuna and Amakav have been walking together for a long time now, ever seeince just after the rakshi attack.

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Okay guys, tired of sitting in Po-koro, we are moving out!IC: Havon"Okay, I guess I'll have to do it."Havon went outside and then shouted,"IF YOUR IN THE HAU KARDA! GET YOUR BEHINDS TO LE-KORO ASAP! NOT WAITING SO YOU BETTER COME RIGHT NOW!With that Havon flew off toward Le-koro. OOC: Havon (and the Hau Karda I hope!) to Le-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Uar)Hearing Havon's call directed at members of the Hau Karda, and remembering that he was supposed to meet the Toa of Fire for a membership interview, Uar dashed towards Le-Koro.OOC: Uar to Le-Wahi.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC:

IC: UarHearing Havon's call directed at members of the Hau Karda, and remembering that he was supposed to meet the Toa of Fire for a membership interview, Uar dashed towards Le-KIC: UarHearing Havon's call directed at members of the Hau Karda, and remembering that he was supposed to meet the Toa of Fire for a membership interview, Uar dashed towards Le-Koro.OOC: Uar to Le-Wahi.IC: UarHearing Havon's call directed at members of the Hau Karda, and remembering that he was supposed to meet the Toa of Fire for a membership interview, Uar dashed towards Le-Koro.OOC: Uar to Le-Wahi.

Why the 3 time repeat?IC: Amakav"You know, dekuna, for the past few days of walking around the koro talking you have been fairly silent." Amakav said. "Is there something wrong with your throat (OOC: Or Internet of computer)?"

IC:"That should be the last of them," said Tillian, lightly setting down the last cart. They had repaired the Market District hours ahead of schedule. The village looked almost good as new; the bodies were being prepared for burial, the gates had been repaired by a column of Toa of Stone and Earth, and the statues of the Path of Prophecies finally stood sound again."Good job, Tillian!" called out a Toa of Stone that he had been working with for the last few hours. The Toa of Gravity stood up and wiped his brow, the fatigue of the day still clinging to him. From Ga-Koro to Po-Koro, Rahkshi, repairing the village...his life had certainly gotten interesting.OOC: Open for interaction.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Lift the gates!" he heard a Po-Matoran yelling. As Tillian turned exhaustedly, he saw with relief that they were just travellers. Not more Rahkshi.Well, that's a relief... thought the Toa of Gravity.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The gate conveniently opened for the three Toa as they entered the village.What they saw was a blitzed village square. It was evident that some time had passed since the attack, as reconstruction efforts had begun. Rucia couldn't help but gasp at the sheer magnitude of destruction. She had most certainly not expected the Rahkshi to have damaged the village this extensively. The Koli field was, fortunately, intact, as most of the fighting had taken place in the main square.

IC:The Toa of Gravity shrugged, pulling up a seat and opening a canteen of water. He leaned back with all the grace of a Ga-Koro swimmer (which, in fact, he was, he realized after a second) and began to drink."I've been asking myself the same thing all day," he said after a second. "They were definitely looking for something. What that something is, though..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME