Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [septimus/The Seventh]"I got beat up several years ago and got every single possession of mine stolen," said Septimus loudly, deciding to say something he had never admitted before. "That courageous enough?"The Seventh slowly felt her arm return to normal, before puking, intense pain flowing through her."... Yes."

OOC: V-3, I'm calling a timeskip.IC-Kal:Kal stood impatiently as Virthee assembled everything in his pack. After Virthee had gotten his supplies, it had been too dark to travel, so they stayed in a rather uncomfortable hut."I don't see how you can even make the stone in here uncomfortable," He grumbled. However, now that Virthee had his items, "Can we go now?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KellinKellin saw no other alternative: he could either stand here and do nothing, or he could do something incredibly stupid that would probably result in his death.Oh, well. At least I died on my feet.Running forward, Kellin sprung off the edge of the floor, pushing his feet off the ragged edge of the ground. Below him, he could see the magma rushing, but he ignored it, drawing his daggers. If this worked, great. If not, the weapons would bounce off the force field and, unable to grab on to anything, the Toa of Sonics would fly into the hot magma below.He moved to stab into the force field with his weapons-only to drop them to the ground in surprise when he flew right through the force field.Someone up there likes me...Standing, he sheathed the daggers and walked towards the Suva.The Kanohi Kartayl. Mask of Wisdom. Right here in front of me.He brushed the tips of his fingers against the Kanohi in reverence, and immediately, he felt a surge of power unlike anything he'd ever felt. Not even his transformation into a Toa had given him that kind of rush.He removed his Pehkui and put it into his bag, then reached out and took the Kartayl, slowly putting it to his face. What he felt was...indescribable."Gentlemen," he whispered in awe. "I believe we've overstayed our welcome here."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kellin"If you wish," said Kellin, leaping easily over to the other side of the room and not even wincing as a small chunk of the floor fell down into the magma river below. "Go ahead. I, meanwhile, wish to leave this place before we trigger any more...defense mechanisms."This mask...it looks like a simple Miru, but it's so much more...the knowledge...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Matu,Ecanax):"Fear me,i am Jagahn,and i have been awakened!""Fear,i do not. You are but an outcast,trapped in that ointment jar,doomed to live in it forever,all because you killed your own brother.""No,we must run,Ecanax!""Fear is but a trap,the only way to get out is to conquer it,and this Genie isn't that fearful at all!""Shush,Ecanax,i will grant you 3 wishes.""No,all his wishes are corrupted."-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC Ghlist - Temple of Wisdom - Talking:Ghlist nearly rolled his eyes, he didn't need to come along at all, just these two alone could have handled all the problems they had faced so far throughout the Temple. "That was it? Quest over? ... that was disappointing," he said, walking after the Captain to find some form of treasure that would make this whole trip worthwhile.-Ghlist

IC: Kellin"Disappointing for you, maybe," said Kellin with a smirk, walking into the room with the Great Being's carvings inside of it. A couple minutes ago, he was only able to make out a few words; now, he could understand the entire room perfectly."But I'm liking this," continued the Toa of Sonics, walking over to one of the walls and slanting his head. "That was what I couldn't interpret...Core War...baterra...interesting."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ghlist - Temple of Wisdom - Talking:Ghlist had gotten very little out of this quest, and Kellin had gotten his precious mask, so he wandered about, looking for anything that might be worth... something. His thoughts were interrupted by blue and gold glints, causing him to turn and look at what the source of the light could be; what he saw instantly made his trip to the temple worth it. Sapphire gems, gold, and even a silver trinket or two, Ghlist walked over and began to pick up the shiny transparent stones, along with the golden coins that were scattered across the ground. -Ghlist

IC: KellinOut of the corner of his eye, he saw Ghlist scrambling for jewels.Foolish. Shiny stones and metals of monetary value, but not much else. The mask, though...After finishing up translating the writing on the walls, he turned away and looked at the Toa of Telekinesis. "Enjoying yourself?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Ghlist - Temple of Wisdom - Talking to Kellin:Ghlist picked up one final jewel, and turned toward Kellin as he spoke to him; "Let's just say that Vaarn won't be paying me this week. These gems and this gold should last me until I can find another source of payment," he said, taking a closer look at the mask Kellin wore, "The mask of Wisdom, I presume?" he asked.-Ghlist

Ic: "No," Cersei said, wiping her lips of the foul granules of stone. "Money is no concern. Let the matoran do what they will with the ship; these people have little in the way of money anyway. Unless one of them is a merchant, which I don't see to be the case, they can't afford anything more than a splinter." She looked at the wreckage. "Magical or not--""MAAAAGICALLL!" Anavel said, as if on cue, before collapsing on the sand again with her wheel."--Or not, someone will find a use for it eventually."

Ic: "I think she does," Cersei agreed. "But we're in the desert now, Salvinn," she said, face worrying for effect."When the storms come, it's going to be far worse than at sea. The wind will start a standstorm, and sandstorms will tear the armor right off of you, filling every crag you have, irritating you at first, but then it reaches the muscles, and eats them away, grinding your very flesh off like grains in a mill. Grrooroworooworoworo," she said, imitating the sound of stone on stone, pulverizing wheat. "That's what it's like. If you want to survive, we have to get going. No time to look at people's expressions."Besides, these are Po-Matoran. They've been through this sort of thing. Their faces will be one of recognition, not fear."

Ic: "Since we seem to have nothing but ill fortune when traveling by sea, we will have to take it by land. First things first, though: finding shelter. Thankfully, Po-Wahi has many small mesas with canyons. We should be safe if we find one, and we can weather the storm out there."

IC Ghlist - Temple of Wisdom - Talking to Kellin:Ghlist looked around, he had picked up a lot of the gold, and while a little more never hurt anyone, he didn't want to carry too much stuff on his person, else his maneuverability began to decrease. Normally the only thing he carried was his armor, his equipment, and a few widgets to function in the six Koros. Other than those few things, everything he owned was stored away in his own personal home, which was sealed away deep underground, off in the wastes of Ko-Wahi, under a frozen lake, under ten feet of compacted snow, with three feet of a lighter layer on top of that. It was refreshing to go home after a long period of time spent in the heat of Po-Wahi, and the lack of sun underground just made it better (one could get tired of sunshine in Po-Koro). He turned back to Kellin, "You mentioned something about a Toa of Wisdom... whatever happened to him?" he asked the current owner of the Mask of Wisdom. -Ghlist

OOC: Except, your timeskip can't make Virthee do things he wouldn't... which is why I was waiting for Kal to shout at Virthee of something.IC: VirtheeThe Toa had indeed slept, only not inside a hut. He had slept outside, against the outer wall of one of the huts. He had eaten but had not had time to collect his medical supplies. He would do that before leaving the Koro. It was rather important that got them, they could prove useful in case his supply ran out."Leave already? But I have not even gotten the medicine yet."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Except, your timeskip can't make Virthee do things he wouldn't... which is why I was waiting for Kal to shout at Virthee of something.IC: VirtheeThe Toa had indeed slept, only not inside a hut. He had slept outside, against the outer wall of one of the huts. He had eaten but had not had time to collect his medical supplies. He would do that before leaving the Koro. It was rather important that got them, they could prove useful in case his supply ran out."Leave already? But I have not even gotten the medicine yet."

OOC: And...this takes even longer...:PIC-Kal:"Forget the bloody medicine!" Kal thundered, his voice reverberating through the stone in the Koro. "You've been a doctor long enough, and you know enough about fixing people up, you should be able to do what you do without copius amounts of herbs!" He growled, and punched his fist through a stone wall."You've got a mask of healing, for Mata-Nui's sake!" He evidently hadn't had enough of yelling. "You can find what herbs you might need on the ground, I would assume, seeing as you have such a collective knowledge of them..." He slung Virthee's pack onto his pack, grabbed the Toa of Fire, and began dragging him to Onu-Koro, again. "Now...let's get moving!"OOC: This Kal aint quite as calm as the old one.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: You made Virthee mad. That's very challenging to do.IC: VirtheeThe Doctor pulled himself, and his bag free, storming off away from Kal. "Do you understand that not all plants grow across the whole island? Because I do, and many plants can only be found in small areas! Have you even tried getting specific seaweed in Ta-Wahi!? It is impossible! And a mask of healing can only do so much, it can not fix everything, or even most of the more serious injuries. It is not some magical item that instantly heals you of all injury!" Virthee shouted back."I am going to collect my medicine, that I need more of. And you can either follow along, or leave the village on your own." He snapped back. "The world does not revolve around what you want to do at any given time. This medicine is important!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles