Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yes he does. But you have to love him for it. :biggrin:IC: Skyra - Po-koro -Skyra looked at Vearal, Ishi, and Xiela. "I see you made friends." He said. "Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the mission to rescue the Turaga was a complete success!" He said happily as he dismounted Destiny.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Dog"Turaga," Ishi said, his head swiveling almost 180 degrees to catch the words. Any matoran would be piqued by the words "rescue of turaga". Ishi's thoughts about getting information from Lazerbeak were all at once derailed. His mind rapidly flew through any information Xern had given him of Turaga needing rescues, but nothing seemed to surface. This is definitely more important."What rescue? What's been going on?"

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -"You haven't heard? Turaga Onewa was kidnapped by the pirates of the Infernavika! But thanks to a brilliantly though up plan by yours truly, we were able to pull off a rescue!" Then Skyra frowned, remembering what he heard about Matau and Nokama. "Though at the same time...Turaga Matau and Nokama have both vanished..." Skyra went from hyperactive to sorta depressedOOC: I ninja'ed you...darn. :(

IC: The Dog"Why shouldn't I know," Ishi backlashed; "It's my Turaga that was carted off by pirates!" His eyes were filled with a fire at the news, and his empty fist clenched steadily stronger, the knuckles turning a faint white. Anger coursed through the small being's body, driving him to go off and take revenge. Calm down Ishi, calm down. Addressing Skyra, Ishi asked;"Where is Turaga Onewa now? Also, what do you mean by Turagas Matau and Nokama going missing? Where are toa in this whole deal?"And WHY have I not heard about this until now?! Xern, you old swine!!Ishi's flute was disjointed and put away into the holders within his coat in a practiced blur, the trace of a long strand of picking tools just barely flashing through for Lazerbeak's amusement. Let her think what she will. I'm going with them.

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -Skyra looked at Laserbeak with confusion. "Why does it matter if he knows? It's not top secret or anything..." Skyra looked at Ishi. "Turaga Onewa is fine....he's with Vakama." He said reassuringly. "As for Turaga Matau and Nokama...I don't know that much really, I got a letter from home that they had both disappeared without a trace just before my team and I rescued Onewa." The more Skyra thought about it, the more he wanted to get back to Le-koro.

IC: The DogIshi ground his teeth together, his brain rattling faster than a speeding kohlii ball from Hewkii's staff. There's only a few select groups who would even think of attacking a Turaga. Not surprising if Raknar was involved in one of these hoists. Xern says he's always got a nose in bad business. Yet, what about the dark threat? The brothers were on the move a few weeks ago, though I heard they'd been stopped.... Another threat, perhaps? Some secret no one knows of yet? THINK! Two days ago I was in Ta-koro dealing with a mark-bearer named Jikal. I ran into Riaril before. That wasn't so good, but oh well. Not necessary. Xern says the mark-bearers are an essential element. Something about a key pawn in the "game". Jikal, a cruelty user, with his personality of Iris is easily snapping between good and bad. He could be used... What about Emotia? Know, perhaps not her... Gr... what should I do? Ishi blinked."We should head to Le-koro. The gukko force is pretty reliable for learning interesting things, being a bastion against the Kumu islets and all." Ishi said with sudden confidence, taking charge of the situation like a born commander. Reaching into a fist into his sidebag, he grasped the object in question and asked: "How much for a one way flight?"OOC: You thought that post in the brain was crazy? Wait till after May...

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak was watching Ishi like a hawk. "So you are more than you appear." Her eyes seemed to peer right into Ishi's mind, as if there was nowhere he could hide. "And with the sudden change of bearing, coupled with your cleverly wrought deception earlier, there are only a handful of beings you could be. And you don't fit the description of most known beings."She grinned. "Which means I must cross into the realm of the rumored. And I have heard rumors of a Matoran like you. One who seeks knowledge, and information like a Muaka seeks prey."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -Skyra looked between Laserbeak and Ishi. "Okay, what the heck is going on!? And no, I don't charge for rides, I'm a Commander in the Gukko Force, not a taxi driver."

IC: The DogAt this, Ishi could no longer hold back. Flattery truly was his weakness. His ego was almost literally swelling like a balloon. With a sly sparkle in his eye, Ishi replied;"Oh, but I'm nothing more than a knowing musician, my dear Lazerbeak. Oh, and thank Mata-nui Skyra, I was afraid you might have lost your title given your great display of consistent injury in Ta-koro." Ishi pulled his hand out of his sidebag. Between each of his fingers were small barbed needles. "So, let's be friends shall we? I'd hate to have to use these. They cost oh soo many widgets."

IC: LAserbeakLaserbeak grinned as wide as the Cheshire Cat. "As I suspected. There are very few intelligence agents on this island whose skills are the equal of my own, and even fewer that I have little information on. You fall into the last category."She looked at the needles thoughtfully. "And since you clearly know of me, do you really think that I would be bested so easily? You have no reason to use those, at least not from me, but really."She grinned again. "But I have heard the rumors of you. Never a name, at most, a card. A business card, to be exact."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Laserbeak"Skyra, dear, I don't think you understand how far out of your depth you are." She said sweetly. "We are dealing with someone here who is easily as dangerous as I am, possibly more, and likely with fewer of my morality issues. Be careful what you say."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak"Skyra, you lovable baka, put that away." Laserbeak said, her eyes never leaving Ishi. "This is a Matoran who is capable of getting what he wants, and making sure he doesn't leave a trace of personal information behind. He isn't stupid enough to think he could take us with a bunch of normal needles." She paused. "And if the barbs are any indication, he is either bluffing, or those are likely poisoned."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak"Skyra, do you remember the hospital battle? We sent two of us in first, and made you think you were just dealing with them. Then everyone else moved in. Even then, Ravage was our ace in the hole." Laserbeak gestured to the street around them. "Now apply that tactic here, from his view. Potentially, he could have allies hidden nearby."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: HECK YES!! Thanks for the character developing, Krayz!! That was super fun to read... I feel so happy inside. :evilgrin:IC: The DogIshi stood there smiling the whole time, letting Skyra and Lazerbeak continue their back and forth discussion. Timing. Best part of comedy. Finally, without taking his eyes away, or stopping his smile, he slipped the needles back in the side-bag, where he gently twisted each into the special vials they had been stuck through. Lazerbeak was right, they were poison. Just a poison of the laughing and truth varieties. They don't need to know that though."As I said, I'm glad I don't have to use these." Ishi stated, patting his hands together as if to rid himself of some dirty chore, "Yes, Lazerbeak, you really are something. Business card aside, not only did you just give away your battle strategies of the past, but you're counterattack for the present. At this moment, I'll have you know, I'm on my own standing in the middle of three much more powerful beings. I don't even have a drawn weapon. Oh, should I mention my belt is untied?"He took a step forward."However, I'm here for my ride to Le-koro, Skyra. Not a fight. I want to learn about what's going on with Turaga being carted off like fiku's on cleaning day."

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

OOC: It was fun to write. :PIC: LaserbeakLaserbeak watched Ishi carefully. Though she had given some information away, none of it was critical. Any past strategies were no longer applicable, as she no longer had the full might of the Casseticons behind her. "Very clever, little one."She looked at Skyra. "I'm coming along."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Naona from Ta-WahiIC: [Naona]Naona stepped once more into the ruins of the headquarters, her face grim. Beneath her mask of professionalism, one could easily spot the grief that had consumed her. Even the distraction of stopping the Infernavika had not helped. And now she was to try and relieve herself, yet her current actions would not help in any way.The Stone Toa stared at a single wall that had survived the explosion, her mouth silently uttering the names of all the men and women who had died in the attack. She had served with them for so long, and their deaths hit her hard. Now she was to carve their names into the wall that served as a memorial to all guards who had died in action.It took an hour for her to finish carving the last of the names onto the wall, and by the end, she felt like letting loose and crying. But she was a member of the Guard. She wouldn't give in to her emotions. As she began to walk away, she paused, and slowly began to carve down the name of one more person. A person whose death she felt responsible for, having seen his life been cut down so soon due to his having joined her force.Kanzahi.She promptly broke down, her resolve having shattered.

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism finally finished, and he left his cabin. He strode up the stairs and onto the deck, calling to his crew, "I'll be back, please do not destroy the Fowadi while I'm gone."At that, he left the warship and began to make his way from the docks to the Koro of Stone. It would feel... Good to finally finish this mission. Dehkaz had decided to never speak of it again. Too much had happened, too many good people had died. But it was a succes, wasn't it? No, the Toa of Magnetism thought, It is complete, but it was not successful.By this time he had reached Po-Koro, and Dehkaz walked through the gates. Surprizingly, a few matoran came up to him and thanked the gunmetal armored Toa for rescuing their Turaga. News traveled fast. It didn't take long to find the being he was looking for, Naona was at the destroyed Guard Headquarters. But he didn't expect the Toa of Stone to be crying, she didn't seem like one to cry."Ma'am," he asked, "Would you like me to come back later?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The DogIshi winked at the female toa. "Looks like you learn fast." Looking back towards the sleeping figure where Lazerbeak had once sat, Ishi crinkled his brow and ran a hand through his flaming hair. Now, what do we do with that? A pause elongated into uncomfortable silence as Ishi simply stared, attempting to figure out a nice way of leaving the baggage behind. The last thin this gukko needs is to be overburdened. With Lazerbeak, Skyra, and myself the poor thing's gonna' have a struggle. We probably won't get to Koro proper for two or three days. Means we'll need food.. There's the Island Liberation Squad near lake Pala, but from what I heard last they weren't doing well. I'd honestly like to avoid Ta-koro if I can help it, and Ga-wahi is pretty much the same. So, which way around the volcano? Hmm..."If we leave now and fly through the night, we could rest just west of Naho bay by midmorning. Take a break there, you could get food nearby, and then we could continue to Le-koro in the night when the rama are asleep and the Muaka's can't get to the top boughs of the trees." Ishi postulated, his attention focused on Skyra's gukko, "But can the bird keep that pace?"

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak grinned, and tapped her mask. "Clearly you don't know everything, little one. I can fly under my own power. Taking that into account, it should take less time than you originally calculated." She looked thoughtful and gesture to Xiela. "If you take the Vortixx," She pointed at the Cannoneer. "on Destiny, then I can carry Xiela to Le-Koro. It will slow us down, but not as much as if we were all to fly on Destiny."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: The Dog"I make it a habit to tell you as little information I know as possible, Lazerbeak." Ishi countered. A mask so original would not have escaped his attention. Not in the slightest. There were few kanohi of such unique design on the island. Ishi turned his thoughts back to the plan, two rocks now rolling in the palm of his hand. Then three. How did the fourth appear? A small mound slowly accumulated as he rocked back and forth, the tip of his boot flicking a new stone into place with rapid speed."Interesting idea, Lazerbeak," Ishi said, "Will the bird hold the weight of a vortixx, toa, and myself?" Ishi shook his head slightly in awe. He'd have never believed the rumors of a gukko's strength and endurance, but now it seemed to be true, and all the more mundane for being so. "So wilts a fragrant fruit," He muttered, then dropped the stones to the ground and walked towards Destiny. the birds four wings were slender, well plumed, and colorful. It was a healthy gukko, and the bird chortled slightly as he scratched under it's beak, his arm barely reaching the top of the ave's throat. A smell of jungle, soot, and feces reached his nostrils, and he quickly exhaled and backed away. Destiny was clean to look at, but the smell was something else. How long has this bird gone without a bath?OOC: Destiny IS the bird right? :lol:

OOC: I must point out that Destiny is a Kahu...not a Gukko...if you recall them in the MNOG, they were wicked fast....and they have glowing green beams that shoot out of their wings that make the sounds of jet engines. Or at least they did in the MNOG.So basically...they're very very fast....much faster than a Gukko.IC: Skyra - Po-koro -"Destiny should be able to handle a Toa, a Vortixx, and a matoran." Destiny was a Kahu, a subspecies of Gukko. They were much faster than their Gukko cousins. "I think will stop at Ta-koro though first...with this many passengers I don't need her flying much father than that tonight..." And...Skyra wanted to give Emotia the chance to tell Laserbeak the good news anyway, sure he could tell Laserbeak, but he figured it would be better coming from Emotia.

IC: KurotThe events of the fight seemingly called off after the two participants stood around watching the other crew members discuss the future of the ship, Kurot walked away, thanking Mata-Nui for not giving her too crushing a defeat and chiding herself for rushing head first into a fight. Next time she'd have to choose her battles a little more wisely. In the meantime, she began considering ways of getting revenge against the Toa of Gravity. A knife whilst he slept didn't sound too bad.OOC: Optimistic thoughts from an optimistic Vortixx. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: DekalWith Dehkaz gone to go get his merry little reward, that left first mate Dekal to handle the ship. Bored with the current idleness of the ship and crew, the De-Toa hovered around the Fowadi's deck until he ran into Kurot."Ah, Kurot, just the person I wanted to see." Dekal began in a chipper voice. "With Crun replacing you as the ship's chef, you're kinda left jobless...ish. Got any talents we could put to use with a specific job or you just wanna be a regular crew member?"

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro docksIC: The final item had been checked off and the place locked up. Kale headed to hiss room in the crew quarters. He opened the door and looked in. It was so bare. When he first came aboard, he had been planning on staying for the duration of the mission, no longer. Now he was a member of the crew and it looked like he would be staying for a while. He needed to get some stuff to fill the room a bit.Kale headed back out and up onto the deck of the ship where Dekal was talking to Kurot. He walked over to them."I need to go get something from the Song. I hope you don't mind but the trip will take several days"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Dekal"Hold up Kurot."A flash of annoyance momentarily crossed Dekal's face upon hearing Kale's plans to go on a trip. Of all times, he had to leave now? Sighing, the De-Toa held his neck with his hands before turning to face Kale."If you need it, then go get it but don't expect us to be here when you're done. We'll probably be in Onu-Koro so once you're done meet us there. However, before you go, what are you gonna go get?"

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro docksIC: "As Iam sure you have heard, I am a part of an organization named "The Song". We go around the island helping people. Or we invite them into our home if they need a place to stay or recover. I may be a part of the crew of the Fowardi , but first and foremost I am Song. Before going on a trip of unknown length, I would like to retrieve a copy of the book our order is based on. Thank you for your understanding."With that he bowed and jumped over the bulwark of the ship and blurred of to Rivendail.OOC: Kale to Ga-wahiSorry about this but I need a reason for him to be out of play for the next few days since I am going on a trip and don't know if I will be able to get on BZPower.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skyra - Po-koro -"Oh not much, I mean, Tillian, Emotia, and some of the others we know are in Ta-koro. That's sorta of the biggest reason to make a pit-stop there." Skyra said, mounting Destiny. Xiela woke up from her sleep, the first thing she noticed was the horrible throbbing in her head. Then she saw someone she'd met before. "Oh it's you, that local milta guy..." She said to Skyra. "It's Skyra..." he said with an annoyed look.Xiela looked at Laserbeak. "What about Ta-koro now?" She'd sorta half heard something about traveling there, she wasn't quite sure.