Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Post for an adventure. It will be a race to the top.IC(Narrator): At the top of a hill, there lies a tower. Built during the time the statues of the original six toa, it once stood high above the island. But times have changed. The pounding of the volcano has caused structural damage, and part of the building has fallen. But the center survived. Held together by a unnatural power, it has stood the test of time. What lies at the top of the tower, though, is a mystery. The tower was booby trapped, blended in with the outside environment from all sides, and was only accessible by a set of clues, clues that would change a toa's life. Many have tried to find this legendary tower, almost all have failed. One got to the top, but died in the attempt. His records remain, though, in the possession of a toa of Sonics named Axialsis. They have been kept safe for years, but the secret has been revealed. The race to the tower is on!OOC: Anyone who wants in, PM me and I'll send you clues. You'll have to steal/find the clues from Axialsis (also known as Axial, also known as Shade)

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Atrutack Joins!IC: The matoran slowly walked to the standing toa. His worn armour showed green and blue, the matoran wispered amoung themselves as to why a toa of the green was doing near Po-koro, far fom the jungles. After little conversation, one of them bravely shouted. "What are you doing, toa, so far from the trees?". The toa spoke back more softly. "All I remember is my name.". The matoran seemed to be very quick to ask the stranger questions, he asked, "What is your name?" with just elligible speed. "Atrutack. Atrutack." He repeated.OOC: From now on my posts will be simple.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

IC: Narrator:A day Leva Bay was like any other day. But something new was starting, something that began with a bottle. It was thrown into the oceans cycles ago, the being who did it believed that it's contents were too dangerous for any one being to possess, so he made sure that none would ever find it. Fate had other ideas as the bottle stuck into the beach during high tide. A great race was about to start, the winner will obtain power, the losers would obtain death.

OOC: From my understanding...IC: Optimus directed his Xanthium accordingly. "As Rodimus, Sideswipe, and Springer go to whatever Wahi they choose, they shall be accompanied by Dino and Leadfoot. Topspin, Ratchet, Roadbuster, and myself will go to Le-Wahi. Toabots, roll out!" Optimus led his squad to the jungles of Le-Wahi. It was time to find Dervian.OOC: Optimus, Ratchet, Roadbuster, and Topspin to Le-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kreigero took one of the many knives she had in her pack and threw it at the doom viper. By the time stronin announed to ussalius his plan, the doom viper had at least one knife sticking out of every of the It's numerous heads. Kreigero climbed back down, stabbed the corpse with the bisword for good measure, and threw a few knifes in the general direction of voi.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: TorakWith great difficulty Torak deflected the zamor sphere which made him fly back down and hit the ground he then flew back up and to speed of the direction the zamor sphere was going to which was Hantak direction he shot strong winds to make the zamor go to incredible speeds.

OOC: Could you please use punctuation?IC: Hantak almost dodged the zamor, but it hit a part of his arm. Infuriated, he shot a blast of impact vision at Torak.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Yes, start using punctuation. This is why I haven't interacted with any of your chars, TPH. Look at how I type. Try and type like that. (For want of a better example, but you do know me well, so I used myself.) I'm not expecting you to be as fluent as Nuju Metru, just use at least the grammar I do.IC: Devastator could smell the Cybertronian warriors, and was digging up. He finally burst out of the ground from his tunnel. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" They were gone. He proceeded on all fours through the Koro, making strange sounds as he went. Smelling an old Wrecker and the scent of Zeltroth (OOC: He doesn't know about Galvatroth, and wouldn't be able to tell the difference if he did.) on someone else, he proceeded to an old hospital. As he went, he used his vacuum to suck random objects through the grinder gears held in the tunnel thing he carried on his back. One Matoran fell victim to this. "WHAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHAAAAK!" He continued lumbering on to the hospital.OOC: Per your advice, Hubert, though I can't see how you intend to defend yourself, he is going towards that hospital that Treize, Toranmat, and Kup are in. This may just turn out to be the most ridiculous and cruel thing I've ever done with a char.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shade had been dropped off from the pirate ship, but he was sure he was missing something, besides his hand. His... jacket! That was it! He had left his jacket in tatters on the slave ship! Where was his tablet! Oh, well, at least he had the legend in his mind. He continued on his way, looking for the marker that would begin his quest. The tower would soon be his, and his life would change forever. He noticed a small bottle on the ground, and picked it up with his good hand. "Huh, wonder what's in here?" -Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Devastator roared and sucked more random objects in, gruesomely killing two more Matoran and spraying their blood everywhere. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He lumbered forward and smashed down the hospital door, then began sucking vital things and weakened patients heartlessly through his grinder gears. He followed the scent of Kup.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Gunner - InfernavikaGunner rolled his eyes, "You guys must be insane. That's the only possible explanation for this..."He walked up to Grochi, "So, seeing as this is your show, what do we do with Doomie's new 'pet'?"IC: Rynekk - Po-KoroRynekk sighed, "Well then, there it is. I barely know this Tillian guy, and I still barely like him. This probably won't end well..."He walked over to the new arrival, Noka, and held out his hand in greeting, a lopsided smile on his face, "Good to meet you. Name's Rynekk. This here is Tadris and Naona."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: He could hear the screaming. It shivered Atrutack down to the spine. This would not be the right place to be. But he felt that he should save the matoran. He goes off into the hospital, fumbling for his machette.OOC: Considering Atrutack has no memory of how to use his elemental powers, this fight might just not end well.

IC: Kup"Could my luck be worse?" Kyp questioned, as he jumped to the side, and shoved Toranmat and Treize's beds away from immediate danger.He aimed, and fired his weapon at Devastator's eye.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I don't think anyone in this area can defeat Devastator by brute strength...I hope your Kanohi is useful.IC: The ground up fragments of life support and items flew out of the backside of Devastator's grinder gear tunnel, therefore anyone who crept up behind him would be blasted by shards of..well, just about everything. Devastator was hit in the eye and roared. Rifle bad. Move out of way when freak shoot.Of course, his thoughts were not in words, even in his own mind. He angrily continued to suck them, the vacuum stronger than the force pushing the beds away. The beds overturned and flew toward his vortex grinder."WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Toranmat threw his dagger at Devastator, but missed. "AAAAAAH! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Atrutack winced at the sight. shredded debries were everywhere, and blood splattered the walls. Up ahead, he saw what was making the noise: a strange machine mounted on top of... some creature. careful not to step on anything, he raised his machette, hoping the sound of grinding items would hide his breathing. Atrutack pressed himself to try and dodge the flying shards.OOC: He has no idea how to activate his kanohi, save accidently. That would also count for elemental powers, although it's accidently, so who knows.

Edited by Darkotter_of_Equestria

OOC: The shards are concentrated yet dense. If you aren't in their path, only a few will hit you. If you are, it would be modding to dodge them unless you jumped out of their path to do so. Plus they're tiny, no way to block them.IC: Devastator sucked the beds in, sending Treize and Toranmat flying, while he still sucked Kup. Bed fragments, including the metal frames, flew out at the Toa behind him. Toranmat grabbed onto a pole going from the floor to the ceiling to avoid being sucked in, and caught Treize by the hand. But his grip was slipping, his arm was weak, and the pole was starting to bend and break.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KupIn a desperate move, Kup magnetized all three of them to Devastator's leg. The magnetism was strong enough that it would be incredibly difficult to suck them off.Carefully, he took aim, and fired again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: KupMuzzle-loading, Kup fired again. At the same time, he began to magnetize the shrapnel Devastator was ejecting his vulnerable points on his body.It would annoy him, at least.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Devastator leaned to the side so that the rifle attack would hit his shoulder. The shrapnel flying at him did annoy him, as Kup predicted. Which was bad. He got so mad that he sucked full-force.Toranmat screamed as he was sucked through the vortex grinder. His guts flew out the other end.OOC: Unless he's somehow reformatted...he's dead. I'll probably reformat him somehow...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KupKup's face turned to one of rage. Normally, he held back his element. Not this time.Every bit of shrapnel he magnetized to Devastator's face. He magnetized himself to Devastator's leg, and held on both with his element and his hands. He did the same with Teize.Every metal object decently nearby was also magnetized to Devastator's face. He started stabbing into the being's leg with one of his machetes

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Devastator was hit from behind, and he fell on his arse. He continued to try to suck Kup and Treize in. He was bombarded and stabbed, so he fell down completely...but he moved his leg as he fell so that his immense weight would land on Kup and crush him...or at least knock him unconscious. Some of the flying objects were diverted into the grinder, but plenty hit him in the face. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGH!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"And no trouble you will have around me, at least not fort he forseeable future anyways" LoJak said. He kept his hands massaging his temples. With the door closed the noise from outside was practically inaudible, so some of the pain in his subsided. "My name is LoJak, once-mighty Toa of Fire. Now greatly-hungover Toa of Fire."He removed his right hand from his head and extended towards Mita. "Happy to make your aquaintance. I'd normally love to hear you sing, but not right now, if you dont't mind. What did you say your name was again?With his eyes now open, he realized that the Toa was quite cute. Still, most female Toa probably were to an all-too-recently ex-drunkard.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Tooroko, Mataka and Unnaned Ship from Le-wahi.IC (Tooroko): "Ouch" Tooroko whistled as Rockosis described his friend's injury. "Arms aren't easy to replace. Poor guy."As they arrived in Po-wahi's waters, Tooroko went below to check that ship ship hadn't taken on any water. He found that the repairmatoran had done his job well, and no trace remained of the damage wrought by the tarakava. Satisfied, he came back up to find that they had almost arrived at the docks, that the mutant Skakdi was still asleep and that there was a person walking near the docks.

ppg2.png