Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxZacax say Aurel come down and he turned to her, "hey I never caught your name?" he said while getting some gun powder.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: WalkerBut as soon as Ferrosey stood up straight, his body tensed slightly at the touch of Walker's crossbow trained directly on the underside of his mouth and the tip of his hidden blade poking dangerously on his back. One false move and with the pull of a trigger or jab of the hand, it would be all over for the intruder."Give two reasons why I shouldn't kill you right now." he said, voice dangerously calm. OOC: Give me two legit reasons. Don't do the impossible and somehow escape his grip :P

IC: Kulamus walked into Po-Koro. He was mumbling something to himself, and was looking for the next victim in his killing spree.OOC: Open for interaction.
IC (Jin)The morning sun was already heating up the sand as I walked into the centre of Po-Koro. The funny thing about this place is how hot it gets. You expect Ta-Koro to be hot, seeing as it's built in a volcano (who's the genius who planned that?), but Po-Koro's just as unbearable. The sun is always high and hot, and the sand absorbs and reflects the heat until the whole place feels like Karzahni.Luckily, it was still mid-morning, so it wasn't too hot yet. All I had to do was get my job done and-And that was when I walked into some guy mumbling to himself.Sheesh, can't people watch where they're going? He has the whole desert to be crazy in, and he chooses the space I'm walking. Figures.

IC: Zacax"I'm Zacax," he said checking the cannons, "so where are you from?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"I use to be from Metru Nui," he said polishing the cannons, if it's anything he hated, it was a dirty gun.

IC: Zacax"oh come on how do you not know of Metru Nui?" he asked, "maybe you must have lost your memory or something if you dot know what it is!"

IC: Zacax"Huh...well what is your element?" he asked,

IC: Zacax"Blue fire eh?" he said not surprised, "Don't see that everyday, I'm a fire user myself," he said with a smile, "I guess using your powers of fire makes cooking quick," he chuckled

IC: Zacax"I'm sorry," he said, "So where is your family?"

IC: Aurel:Aurel frowned, "My Mother passed away a long time back, my father just vanished with his Huna and never appeared again. My brother I fear is dead, our home island was a fighting-ground for Skakdi when I went back to check up on him and his girlfriend. I couldn't find either of them, no bodies, only his girlfriend's mask, strung upon a skakdi warlord's hall."She said this last part with obvious distaste.

IC: Zacax"I hate Skakdi!" he said with anger, "One almost killed me twice! But...I know how it feels to loose family, my master...who I treated like a father was assassinated....I'm sorry for your loss,"

IC: Zacax"Ga-Wahi," he said, "Not to far from here. To think I'm reveling the partner othe skakdi who tried to murder me, some adventure this is,"

IC: Zacax"The places I've been to are Ga-Koro and Ta-Koro and Onu-Koro," he said, "There is this weird presence on the island..."

IC (Tooroko): "We'll be headed for Ga-koro" Tooroko replied. Since nobody really wants to cook, that would be the best place to find a sailor-chef. As soon as everybody's aquainted with the ship and their quarters, we can set sail".OOC: The ship is the Silver Keras, though you won't find the name written on it anywhere.

ppg2.png

IC: Zacax"quick question...where are our quarters?" he asked,

IC-Ferrosey:"Erm..." Ferrosey mumbled, thinking. "Something along the lines of how I have no idea what I did that would make you want to kill me, and I have no idea where I am...though, judging from the heat, it's either Po- or Ta-Wahi." Ferrosey cast about with unseeing eyes."Do those count?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: WalkerWalker's only response was the tip of his blade beginning to prick Ferrosey's skin, causing just a miniature pint of blood to appear. Despite those not being two valid reasons, it did explain that the recent event could have very well been his first transformation...or he could be very well lying. Parakuka weren't known to speak, much less seek out its own kin to kill...at least that's what his own shared with him."Why did you follow us?" Walker's voice held no sense of restraint. One wrong answer and there wouldn't be any problem killing this stranger in cold blood. He'd done it many times, not like he'd suddenly become a softie all of a sudden. That and he was angry that it just so happened to be his hut which got rammed.

ICVerak turned and shouted "Ready to set sail, cap'n!" to Tooroko."Quick question: where are our quarters?" Zacax then asked.Verak turned and put an arm around the black and red toa of fire. "Here, brother, let me show you. Just down these steps, and you've got the most sailor-lookin' cabins there are! Huh. I think I forgot yer name, if you told us. Care to introduce yerself? M'name's Verak, by the way. I'm a dashing adventurer with power over sand."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Ferrosey:"Well, according to the slug on my bag, which is one masochistic, sadistic, evil creature, you had one on your back as well. I can't really tell, of course," Ferrosey said, rolling his blind eyes, "So I'm kinda just going off of what it tells me. Instead of doing what mine decided to try and do, though, and kill yours, I'd rather just learn more about them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Zacax"Zacax, The gunsmith and apprentice...or former apprentice to Tahukama," he said to Verak, "Toa of Fire...wait sand? You control sand? huh...never have I hear that before...."

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacaxHe just contradicted himself...did he? He entere the quarters and plopped on a bed, and sighed with pleasure, "this bed is so soft...this goes to Aurel, she is the only girl here,"

IC: Zacax"They are mad rid rock and clay what do you expect?" he asked with laugh, "Should I tell the captain that we are ready?"

IC: Zacax"I'm always ready," he said getting up, "back to the place you and Zyke almost tried to kidnap me," heSaid that last part to himselfOOC: I did my best not to make a My body is Ready joke

IC: Katis flew into the sky. She used this to her advantage and exerting power over air, she composed all clouds into one giant cloud, hoping to get an electricity strike.Ire took the full force of the blast using her mask. She sent three piercing notes to shatter Soulgain's mask and armour.

"Wer Traumt?"