Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -Agate opened her eyes, she was laying on the bed in her hotel room again. She wondered how long she'd been out. Ever since she'd gotten wounded, she'd been doing nothing but resting for days, she wasn't even sure where Laryn or her sister had run off to, no matter, she was done wasting away on her bed, she felt fine now. She shot up and off the bed. "Yep, I'm feeling pretty good now." She stretched a bit before she walked out the room and downstairs into the lobby. Still no sign of Laryn or her sister. "Ah well, I'm sure they'll turn up eventually." She decided to take a walk around the koro. OOC: Open for interaction, and watch out for evil henchmen. :3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Too late, there's one now! :PIC, Xirog: When Agate had turned the corner, a dark shape at Kakama speed darted out of an alley, grabbed her, and dragged her into the alley. The hunched Toa of Stone put a hand on Agate's mouth. "Now now, Agate, be still- we don't want you escaping, now do we?" he hissed. "The master wants to see you. I'm to take you to him."

OOC: You really should have seen this coming.IC: "MEANIE!"A voice called out, as a rock appeared literally from nowhere and flew at the would-be kidnapper's head.True to form, Laryn had been waiting for Agate to wake up. When she did, she decided to follow her, and surprise her later. Well, someone was surprised.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LarynThere was a cry, Abd the tip of one of the spikes was red.Moments later, a crossbow bolt flew at the Toa from behind. Laryn was constantly on the move, using her powers to keep blood from dripping from her shoulder. Her training made her nearly undetectable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Agate - Alley, Po-Koro -​Laryn had created a good enough distraction for Agate to break free from Xirog. She quickly used her mask to make dozens of images of her all over the alley. They all moved around just like the real Agate, who had begun to slowly circle Xirog as her claws sprung out of her hands. She saw the blood on the spike and heard Laryn's cry. "You hurt one of my friends...and now I'm gonna hurt you." She and her copies all charged Xirog, thrashing her claws at him wildly.

IC: Laryn"Surprise!" A voice called from above, as Laryn plummeted through the hole at the top. She decloaked, revealing herself. As she fell, she aimed her sai downward, to stab Xirog.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC, Xirog: Xirog knew he had to escape. He activated his mask, burst through his own stone wall, and sped to the mouth of the alley. He paused a brief second to look back, then he darted away to only god-knows-where.OOC: Yeah, it was a two-on-one fight, so I had to cut it short. :P Next time, though, it'll be two-on-two.

IC: Agate - Alley, Po-Koro -Agate covered her face with her arms as the stone wall fell apart. She watched as the blur of Xirog escaped. "I hate Kakama users..." She turned to look at Laryn. "How badly are you hurt?"

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Agate - Alley, Po-Koro -Agate frowned as she looked at Laryn's wound, it wasn't fatal or anything, but it still needed to be taken care of. "Come on, let's go back to the inn, I'm sure they have a first-aid kit." At the same time, Agate thought about their attacker, he seemed familiar somehow, and he had a master? No, it couldn't be him could it?

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-Koro -When the two arrived at the Inn, Agate quickly got a first-aid kit from the receptionist in the lobby, she took out a gauze pad and began to dab the wound with it, trying to clean it a bit before she started wrapping the wound with the bandages. "I feel like...I've seen that Toa of Stone before...but I can't remember when or where..."

IC: Just outside of Po-KoroZaroh took one last swig from his now empty waterskin and to one more look at the cliff face rising before him. It didn't look like a village, just any other rock in the middle of the desert. But the merchant had told him that this was the right direction and he didn't see anything else in the area."This better be worth it" He muttered, he cracked his knuckles and began scaling the steep wall.

IC: Mita
IC: LoJakLoJak stopped when he saw the treasure chest floating at eye level. Still smirking and facing away from Mita, he said in the most serious voice he could "That's not funny. I'm not going to fall for one of your tricks again." Still, he decided to open the chest and see just what it was that Mita thought would be so funny. He reached out to the chest and began to open it. Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-Koro -Agate started to wrap Laryn's wound with the bandages. "It's my fault you got hurt, he was after me..." Agate couldn't shake the feeling that they'd see the strange Toa of stone again.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Zacax and DeusuiZacx and Deusui made it back to the ship and jumped on board, "Hey guys missed me?" Zacax joked

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Guys this is my friend Deusui," he said and went with Deusui to Aurel, "Hey arel you won't be the cook anymore! My friend Deusui is!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Voi, Po-Koro):Voi was about to answer when he felt a terrible pain in his chest. It grew stronger and made Voi gasp for air. He grinned with immense pain."ARGH!" Voi shouted. It couldn't be... but it was. Something inside Voi was failing him. He was not sure whether it was something natural or caused by the spear earlier, but then, suddenly... his heartlight flickered out. Voi fell to the ground.He was dead.IC (Lohkare, Po-Koro):"Is he... dead?" Lohkare asked. "How is this possible?"

"No one tells me what to do", said Kulamus. He swung his sword at Jin.
This is one of the reasons why it's a pain in the rear to spend your days on this scrapheap of an island. You'll just be walking along, minding your own business, and some crazy will attack you out of nowhere.Mind you, that might be a reason to live here, if you like that kind of stuff. Personally, I find it gets annoying after a while, but it's still fun to kick some butt every now and then. It's even better when you're totally justified in doing it.This was one of those rare cases where I could go nuts on someone, and the law couldn't lay a finger on me. Not that they could catch me even if it was my fault.The Toa swung his sword in a horizontal arc that aimed to cut me in half along my pelvis. A typical rookie move; I almost felt bad for the guy. Maybe he'd just had a bad day. Maybe he just needed someone to cut him some slack.I stepped backwards, and the sword missed me completely, the momentum of its swing causing its wielder to stumble off to the side, completely off-balance.I fluttered my eyelashes at the Toa, who now looked more of a fool than ever. "Ooh, you were so close! Maybe if you try just a little bit harder?"