Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: For one, those names are ridiculous. For another, I don't want to pull what the Phantoms did with their names but in reverse.IC: "It sounds stupid.""You try it. Wok up ta dat guy there and tell 'im yer name's Dobby.""I read that name in a book once. Somethin' bout a wizard."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I,C: Springer"We're higher up the chain of command than you." Springer paused. "You know what the chain of command is, right? It's the chain I go get and bear you with until you understand who's in charge."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Springer"Optimus has been far too lenient with you. I won't be. As of now, you are stripped if your Wrecker status." Springer smirked. " As Wrecker Commander, only two people can override this. Magnus, or Optimus. And Optimus isn't here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Didn't see that post. And Karz no, they're crazy! I am not actually like the Wreckers. IC: "Nope. Just telling them we will." Roadbuster burst out laughing. His laughter was short-lived. "Wot." Roadbuster's jaw dropped."Duy." Topspin glared. "Hoy, we earned our way onta' the Wreckers by smashin Phantemz, not behavin'!"OOC: Clearly. LOLOLOL.IC: "Please tell me he'll do that thing where he bursts through the ceilin' and saves everyone again...""Scrap!" Roadbuster was about to say something excruciatingly rude, but then he did something so unexpected it would scare Megatron himself.He. Didn't. Say. Anything. For once.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -Agate quickly went over the receptionist, the inn seemed to care a large quantity of canteens full of water, though that made sense for a place like Po-koro. She came back with a few in her arms, setting them down on the floor, she picked one up and handed it to Kixin. "Here."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta hissed angrily, temporarily frightening Laryn, while it sent Kixin an image of the young Toa poking it. It then sent Kixin an image of Kixin standing over Laryn and Agate's bloody bodies, coating the sand red around them, Kixin revelling in the bloodshed, a bright smile on his mutated face.When Laryn started poking it again, Xicuta forced Kixin to slap her out of annoyance.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Agate - Inn, Po-koro -"Um, Laryn...I think you should stop poking that thing...it's getting angry." Agate then got an idea. "Ooo! Let me show you guys a neat trick!" Using her mask, she shape-shifted herself into a Toa-sized Muaka.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KixinLaryn reeled back, after Xicuta had used Kixin to backhand her.Kixin sent Xicuta a very strong mental message. He told Xicuta, in no uncertain terms, that he didn't harm innocents.Kixin watched Agate carefully. He didn't trust Muakas.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kulamus tried to dodge the kick, but it still hit part of his head. It caused him to stagger to the side and almost fall. After he recovered from the kick, he shot a blast of lightning at Jin.
IC (Jin)Bam. The Toa tried to dodge, but he'd already committed himself to his thrust, so I still managed to get a piece of his head. If I'd made a solid connection, he would have been knocked off his feet; as it was, he stumbled to the side and almost fell over.Yes. I am awesome.I continued my assault, taking advantage of the Toa's moment of weakness to lunge forward, plant my foot in the sand, and launch another kick at his head. Two successive hits to the skull would probably knock the guy out, and maybe even give him some brain damage.But I underestimated this guy's ability to recover. Despite having almost been knocked right over, he managed to recover from my kick quickly enough to throw a blast of lightning at me. My kick was already halfway to his head, so there was nothing I could do but grit my teeth and take it.The lightning strike hit, and electricity coursed through my body, every nerve ending crying out as it was burned. But it wasn't as bad as it could have been- the Toa had only had time to throw a quick blast, so, though it hurt like karz, it wasn't paralyzing. My kick wobbled, but it was still moving, so I held back a scream of anger and pain, and drove my foot towards the side of his head. Edited by kjanfijfaoisfjasfiseyruado

IC (Jin)Bam. The Toa tried to dodge, but he'd already committed himself to his thrust, so I still managed to get a piece of his head. If I'd made a solid connection, he would have been knocked off his feet; as it was, he stumbled to the side and almost fell over.Yes. I am awesome.I continued my assault, taking advantage of the Toa's moment of weakness to lunge forward, plant my foot in the sand, and launch another kick at his head. Two successive hits to the skull would probably knock the guy out, and maybe even give him some brain damage.But I underestimated this guy's ability to recover. Despite having almost been knocked right over, he managed to recover from my kick quickly enough to throw a blast of lightning at me. My kick was already halfway to his head, so there was nothing I could do but grit my teeth and take it.The lightning strike hit, and electricity coursed through my body, every nerve ending crying out as it was burned. But it wasn't as bad as it could have been- the Toa had only had time to throw a quick blast, so, though it hurt like karz, it wasn't paralyzing. My kick wobbled, but it was still moving, so I held back a scream of anger and pain, and drove my foot towards the side of his head.
IC: Kulamus used his sword to block the kick. He then swung his sword at Jin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Jin) Just when I thought I had him, the Toa lifted up his sword at the last second and blocked my kick, the blade ringing as my metal greave made contact. Good thing too- I might have taken his head off.I brought my leg down, and the guy swung at me again. This time, the slash was at about shoulder height, seeing as he'd just used the blade to defend his head. I ducked, and the blade whistled over my head, missing me by an inch.As I ducked, I turned my crouch into a low, sweeping kick, aimed at the Toa's calves. When it connected, it would send him tumbling to the sand.

IC: "Scrap this." Roadbuster walked off. "Ya know?! I think ah WILL get Optimus to help us out on this!""Yah. Remember when we held off a whole battalion ta' protect tha Cube? He knows we're wortheh."Leadfoot flipped the bird at Matonnin and Springer. "Mission failed my Karzin tailpipe! I'll bottle yeh!"OOC: Former Wreckers to Ko-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kulamus was struck by the kick. It sent him tumbling back, sprawling on the sand. He quickly got up, and created a ball of lightning, which he then threw at Jin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Jin)My sweeping kick made contact, sending the Toa toppling to the sand. As soon as he hit the ground, I leapt on top of him, and, whipping open one of my gorgeous fans, I held it to his throat."There. We're done. Now, what the karz is your problem?"OOC: Ignored the last part of your post because there's no conceivable way Jin would give him the time he needs to stand to his feet. If you have a big problem with this, please PM me. I am always open to discussion.

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta sent an angry thought to Kixin. It wasn't that it didn't like people, far from that, little kids could easily annoy it. Especially when they poked it incessantly, as many of its previous hosts had learned, many, many times.Xicuta proceeded to send those images as well to Kixin.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta started poking Kixin's mind, in the sense that it was transferring the sense of being poked that it had got from Laryn to Kixin. Soon, the Vortixx would understand how annoying it was, and realize why kids like that annoyed Xicuta so much.

profiles i guess

IC (Jin)My sweeping kick made contact, sending the Toa toppling to the sand. As soon as he hit the ground, I leapt on top of him, and, whipping open one of my gorgeous fans, I held it to his throat."There. We're done. Now, what the karz is your problem?"OOC: Ignored the last part of your post because there's no conceivable way Jin would give him the time he needs to stand to his feet. If you have a big problem with this, please PM me. I am always open to discussion.
OOC: No, no problem.IC: Kulamus found Jin holding a weapon to his throat. He looked for a possible way to escape, but thought of none. He looked up at Jin. "You deserve to die." he said to her.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC, Zenix: Zenix sat inside one of the smaller rooms in the cavernous hideaway. The team had put a lot of work into concealing the entrance, so only they knew where it was. A few lightstones, courtesy of Spyder, lit up the tunnels connecting the rooms. The Toa of Blackfire stood and walked out into the main gathering space where the others were. "Gentlemen, I believe it is time for us to act as servants of Makuta. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what our first act of servitude may be?"OOC: Alright, Kal, I've got the ball rolling again. Post as KuAnLo or something.