Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TerroTerro slumped to his knees, dropping Furon."Mata Nui," he shouted, "why, Voi?"In the short time he had known him, Terro had actually come to like Voi. If he had known the Matoran was going to die like this, he would have left him with the Phantoms.Pure anger showed on his face as he turned to Ire and Katis."You," he growled, "did you do this?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Ultra Magnus"All of you, be quiet." Magnus ordered. The Wreckers all shut their pie holes at his stern tone, and came to a halt with him. The four Wreckers stood in a line, and Magnus turned to face them. Where's Kup? He thought, before shaking his head and pacing back and forth in front of them, arms behind his back. He didn't like taking command, but he knew when it was necessary, and a threat like Makuta was more than qualified to be one of those times."As you can see, we're in the middle of the desert. The Guard is evidently both low in number and most of them away on missions (OOC: Curse you TIllian!), but that isn't a problem. We're here to protect this place, not go looking for trouble. I'm aware that you three," he gestured at the three pricks irritably. "are a little too trigger-happy, and if you are, by all means, go and get torn apart by a Nui Jaga or something." they didn't say a word. "Good."Now, our first order of action is to set up camp; we can build on it into a base or something later. Then we move into the village and pay a visit to whoever's in charge now (who is most likely Hewkii), and pledge our allegiance to them. As our particular... breed of foreigner isn't as widely accepted as most, we are going to be renaming ourselves. I will be Matonnin, the rest of you can decide your own names while we set up shop in that cave over there."Any questions?"

IC: LoJak
IC: MitaLoJak opened the chest, and immediately it dissolved into a swarm of sand bugs, buzzing furiously around his head before dissipating into thin air again. In their wake they left a few glowing symbols that began to fade at once: :t: :m_o: :m_o: :e: :a: :s: :y:Mita grinned mischievously as she shut off her mask power completely."Right, back to finding the real Rahi."

IC:"Yeh, that would be nice." LoJak said. "This can become pretty dangerous, and we have to be careful. The Tarakava love to surprise their victims, you know."Using his Kakama to move unnaturally fast, LoJak turned around and shot a blast of fire towards Mita. It disappeared a moment before it struck the Toa of Sonics."And I'm not too easy!"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: DeusuiDeusui went up to the deck and went to Corex and Verak, "So who are you guys?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

This is one of the reasons why it's a pain in the rear to spend your days on this scrapheap of an island. You'll just be walking along, minding your own business, and some crazy will attack you out of nowhere.Mind you, that might be a reason to live here, if you like that kind of stuff. Personally, I find it gets annoying after a while, but it's still fun to kick some butt every now and then. It's even better when you're totally justified in doing it.This was one of those rare cases where I could go nuts on someone, and the law couldn't lay a finger on me. Not that they could catch me even if it was my fault.The Toa swung his sword in a horizontal arc that aimed to cut me in half along my pelvis. A typical rookie move; I almost felt bad for the guy. Maybe he'd just had a bad day. Maybe he just needed someone to cut him some slack.I stepped backwards, and the sword missed me completely, the momentum of its swing causing its wielder to stumble off to the side, completely off-balance.I fluttered my eyelashes at the Toa, who now looked more of a fool than ever. "Ooh, you were so close! Maybe if you try just a little bit harder?"
IC: Kulamus, angered by the remark, lunged at Jin, thrusting his sword at her lower body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Yes," Zacax said sheepishly, "Aurel meet Deusui,""Hello, Aurel," Deusui said to Aurel.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):"Hullo Deusui," Aurel replied, "Nice to have someone on-board who can cook."She quickly sized up Deusui, it would be a while to get the ship to this 'Ga-Koro' and she'll be living with the other crew members anyway. He seemed nice, but after all, she didn't really know him yet, better wait before making assumptions.

ICWith one final heave, Corex and Verak pulled the anchor into it's correct position, hanging on the side of the ship. Verak wiped the salt off his hands and turned.The ship slowly slipped away from shore, with nothing holding it there now. The wind pulled hard, and Tooroko pulled a bit on the wheel, letting the ship turn towards the sea. The salty sea breeze was in everyone's face now.There was something exhilarating about setting out away from shore, nothing but a bunch of well crafted wood keeping you from sinking. Verak was excited. The crew was interesting. Corex, the Toa of iron who owed a Skakdi a life debt, Aurel, the newcomer to the island still uncomfortable with its ways, and the only girl on the ship. There was then Zacax and Deusui. He wasn't sure what to think of those two, but he was sure he'd get along fine with them. Unless Zacax and Corex got in a fight. He could see the tension between the two sometimes."You probably know how to get to Ga-Koro, brother" Verak said to the captain, "But since I'm navigatin', I should tell you just to follow the coast south."The toa turned to the newcomer, Deusui. He was thin and lithe, powerful but still skinny. He was grey and silver, and wore the mask of stealth. Sneaky was the word Verak would use to describe him.But Deusui seemed kind enough, and Verak didn't like judging."Hello there, brother. I'm Verak, proud and dashin' toa of sand. Now, I know what you're thinkin' - no such thing as a toa of sand, right? Well, technically I'm a toa of stone, but I've honed my abilities to just use sand. Sand is, after all, just little bits of rock, eh? Anyway, it'll be good to get to know you. May I ask what was so urgent in Ta-Wahi?"OOCSorry, but I wanted to get us moving. We should wait until the Lorax gets back to his character before we make it to Ga-Wahi. I'm sure we'll all have fun in a cramped boat, huh?

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Terro and FuronAnger welled up within Terro, but he couldn't unleash it. Not on a group of people who probably weren't responsible for whatever had happened to Voi."He deserves a proper burial," Terro said, picking up the limp Matoran, "at least." Furon snorted, returning to consciousness. "Wha? Huh?" He saw Voi. "Oh..."Terro carried Voi with Furon in tow to the edge of the koro. He shot one last glance behind him before setting him down in the very hole they had dug earlier. He pushed dirt over the body until the hole had been covered, then a small plant grew above the grave, with Matoran characters etched into it: :v: :m_o: :i:(Voi)Furon put a hand on Terro's shoulder.IC: CorexCorex walked up to Deusui and Zacax."I hope, for the sake of the voyage," he said, "that we can put our differences aside us." He held out a hand. "What do you say?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Zacax and Deusui"Sure," he said shaking Corex's hand and then Zcax and Deusui looked at Verak."Oh he was in an accident up in Ta-Wahi," Zacax said, "So, everyone ready?"This Toa of Stone is very cocky in himself, Deusui thought, This should be fun

IC (Lohkare, Po-Koro):Lohkare snorted. "They know nothing about Voi's true form", he simply said to Ire and Katis. "They know nothing about him being an Evil Being, who wished to destroy all the creations of the Great Beings. But we should let them be. Let them believe in what has been told to them. After all, the truth would be a painful burden. Especially now."

IC: Zacax and DeusuiZacax's wrist was beeping again, "Oh great...Ambera is in trouble...again...""I'll go get her," Deusui said and went off to Le-KoroOOC: Deusui to Le-Wahi

LoJak
IC: Mita"Woah, there, bucko! At least my illusions aren't actually dangerous!"This is going well, Mita thought to herself. Good job, girl, getting him all riled up behind that smile.The Toa of Sonics chose to ignore what had just transpired and instead looked towards the rocky cliffs that were drawing closer for each minute."Practical jokes aside, that last sound wave didn't find anything either. Do you know if Sand Tarakava prefer the open desert or slightly more terrain, like near those cliffs?"

IC: Mita
IC: LoJak"Almost certainly open desert" LoJak began. "Although Sand Tarakava are rare, they are still the same species as regular Tarakava. Now as we all know, normal Tarakava lie in wait in water for their prey- it only makes sense for their desert brothers to live in a substance with a consistency as close as possible to water, namely sand. Thus, they prefer open desert." He pointed to the right. "And it seems like we have a whole lot that in that direction."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:A frustrated looking Po-Matoran left the local Inn, clutching a stack of extra paper.He had just finished putting more papers like those on the doorways of the most visisted buildings in po-koro, such as Inns and Bars. If someone were to read what was on the papers, they would see the following: ---WANTED--- Quoribay Fe-Matoran with metallic colored armor Last seen on the road to Ta-Koro wearing a Kanohi Pehkui Wanted for theft as well as breaking and entering Bring him to the Po-Koro Guard Alive for payment of 500 Widgets

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zacax, Deusui and AmberaDeusui carried Ambera back to the ship, she was no longer drunk or asleep and back to being her hyper self, she kept laughing at the fact she got drunk."Deusui!" Zacax said as he say his friends come onto the boat, "Ambera what happened?!""I got drunk! And then I met this weird skakdi he was mad when I said your name!" she said in her happy tone,"Yea...Zyke is in Le-Koro," Deusui said, "..." Zacax went down deep into the ship and just screamed, at the fact that Ambera got drunk and she met Zyke.

IC: Matatu walked into Po-koro. He noticed a sign that read:---WANTED---QuoribayFe-Matoran with metallic colored armorLast seen on the road to Ta-Koro wearing a Kanohi PehkuiWanted for theft as well as breaking and entering Bring him to the Po-Koro Guard Alive for payment of 500 Widgets "I think I'll look for that one" said Matatu. He began walking down the road to Ta-Koro.OOC: Matatu to Ta-Wahi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: 'Matonnin' (my-TONE-nin, for the pronunciation impaired :P)Magnus rolled his eyes and wondered how they had ever been called 'Wreckers' in the first place."You three are Dobby, Fim and Broof. You can sort out the names between yourselves. Don't like 'em, then go back to Optimus." he turned Springer and spoke in a quieter voice. "What the Karz happened to the Wreckers?"

ICVerak wasn't sure sure what to think about the newcomer. Zacax's button system was a little... odd. He and his team kept darting off to other places, and pulled new members aboard. Ambera and Deusui climbed aboard, dripping wet from the swim. Verak eyed the female toa. She was silver, black and yellow. Funny coloring. What element would she be?He walked over and smiled. "Hello there. My name's Verak, the adventurer," He bent down and kissed her hand in a show of mock politeness. "Pleased to meet you."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zacax, Ambera and DeusuiZacax came up and saw Verak kiss Ambera's hand. He gave a glare at the Toa of Stone,"Aw thank you," she said with her usually smile, "I'm Ambera! Toa of Lightning! And uh...the member of this ship!"Deusui walked off looked out to the sea, man, it's been hectic since they got to this island.

IC: Zacax"She's a cousin of mine yes," Zacax said butting in, "And I invented those communicators to keep us safe and keep in contact with each other,""Oh Zacax don't be a fuddy duddy," Ambera said,"She's the only family he has," Deusui stated, "His master, or well his 'father' was killed by...someone,""Yea it's complicated," Zacax said.

IC Zacax and Ambera"He is kinda cute," Ambera said,"He is cocky and full of himself!" Zacax said

IC: Vorasku walked arund Po-Koro, putting up signs that read:Mercenaries wanted.Good payReport to Vorasku in Po-Koro.OOC: open for interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax, Ambera"Look why don't you go hang out with Aurel, she was the only girl on this ship," Zacax suggested"OKAY!" Ambera said and then went off leaving smoke behind, and that was without her mask power..."Sorry about my cousin," Zacax said, "She is really nice just when shes with me she gets really, really hyper,"

IC: Zacax"What? No she's been like that since we met, its when after our team was dismissed, I didn't want to loose her...everyone else on my team was...killed, she has always been like this, I dont want to loose her. Deusui can handle himself but...I don't know..."

IC: [Treize]Treize walked out of the ruined hospital towards her ship, having finally recovered from her injuries. The Ga-Matoran's face was grim, due to the events that had happened to her in the last week or so. It would be a bit hard adjusting to them."Toran-" she began as she got on the ship, only to remember that her minion sub-ordinate had died. She quickly stopped herself, and began to set sail towards Ga-Wahi herself.OOC: Fortune and crew to Ga-Wahi.

IC: Ambera"I'm Ambera," she said in her happy tone but not as hyper like as when she is around Zacax, "I'm guessing your Aurel?"

IC: Ambera"Well Zaccy isn't like that," she said, "he had two girls on his Toa team, me and Moya, so he isn't like a ##### like the others ere and neither is Deusui, his way more mature than that. But that doesn't mean Zacax doesn't like girls, like guys he does like them, but he didn't show it and rather treats them like a friend. He is very protective of me, but you know, he is my cousin and I'm all the family he has,"

IC: Aurel (The Silver Keras):Aurel kept a strait face for a bit, before a grin grew beneath her mask, showing a bit, "Sounds like your defending his case. And when did I say Zacax specifically? I also ment Verak, Corex, and Toorokis-whatever-his-name-is/was."As they were towards the front of the ship, Aurel laid back, putting her arms behind her head, looking at the clouds, feeling a bit sluggish, "Well, I guess with Deusi-whatver he's called gone, I guess I have to be cook again."She groaned at the thought.