Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Xicuta:Xicuta thought for a moment, before it took control of Kixin, having him make a light growling sound-not to be threatening, but to see if this Toa would understand anything along the lines of what a Rahi might communicate. Xicuta had, in the years, learned quite a bit about Rahi, after all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kuhrin with KrellKuhrin adjusted some of his features slightly, just in case someone could see through his disguise. His eyes became dark red, and fangs sprang from his mask. Krell simply followed casually behind him, not making any eye contact."Split up." said the Toa of Sonics. Krell disappeared into an alleyway, where his powers would be of the most use, while Kuhrin went about searching the streets, trying to isolate voices and breathing patterns.OOC: Just for giggles, Kuhrin looks identical to Reichenbach at the moment.Also, just for giggles...IC: NPC MatoranA cloaked Matoran was hidden in the shadows near Xylak, Naru and Dervia, keeping quiet and listening to every word that was spoken.OOC: Feel free to spot him.

IC (Dervia)"Hmmm?" The female Vortixx cocked her head in confusion. She began to slowly move her hands towards the weapon hanging from her sash as a precaution. "What do you mean?" Suddenly she spotted the shadowy figure. "Ah."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Dervia)"When this is over...I'll expect some answers." Then, with an air of utter disinterest, the female Vortixx wondered away from the Toa at a decent pace. She had no intention of leaving the Koro of course, there were a few decent positions around here. She could set up on one of the cliff's and if worse came to worse, provide some covering fire. She didn't know what was going on, but she was savvy enough to know that shadowy figure's in dark cloaks were rarely the sign of a benevolent force. Besides, something happened to this village she'd have to find a new market and that would just be annoying.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: NPC MatoranThe Matoran handed Xylak a note then vanished. Were he to read this note he would see that it was not what he was expecting:

Hit me hard and I will crack,

but you'll never stop me from staring back.

I'll be right under your feet in the midday sun;

you cannot lose me, no matter where you run.

Now you must think: What is the link?

-X

IC: XylakXylak's aim was excellent.The Matoran fell — Xylak's hearing allowed him to know where he had gone — and the Toa of Sonics pulled his knife out of the back of the Matoran's head, before wiping it clean with a cloth. "Send my regards to Karzahni."The Matoran groaned slightly, the light in his eyes fading. "Because I don't like spies, especially not stupid ones."Xylak stomped down hard, breaking the Matoran's mask in two and killing him once and for all.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Naru"What? Don't be all creepy, just tell me what's going on!"But Xylak had already turned and left. Not caring enough to bother with him, Naru motioned for Zauk, and then quickly followed the female Vortixx instead."What was that about?" she asked once she got within earshot.

IC: XylakXylak walked back to the group, the crystal in his staff burning a fiery red. "I apologise for that interruption. I am afraid that I have made a few enemies in my line of work. The kind of enemies that would prefer if I were dead."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Dervia)"If I had to guess? Inter-factional feud, a spy or an assassin. Possibly all three. Seems there's more to the Toa then I'd thought." Dervia paused, looking about the cliffs surrounding the village for a good position. "If I were you, I'd ask him some very pointed questions about his past. If he's got people stalking him it'll make travel very difficult."Dervia turned in response to Xylak's statement. "Indeed. I think it would have been appreciated if you had informed certain parties about that before hand. It tends to complicate matters."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Xylak"I was planning to tell you, but I had to put it off. The last time I was contacted I was nearly blown to pieces, and I think you would prefer if the same fate didn't encounter you." Xylak explained.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Dervia)The female Vortixx shrugged. "Regardless, I'd like to know a little more about this before we set out. But...that's not my choice. I'm not the one paying the bills." She turned to regard Naru. "That particular position falls to her." Dervia was leery about traveling with Xylak, if he was going to have assassins dogging his every step...things could get messy on the trail.

IC: Naru"Well, I am trying to find a guy and confirm his safety, not have him found and killed by assassins that followed me there," Naru said, a trace of anger in her voice. "You'll have to tell me exactly who's following you if you want to help. If not, you're not qualified, I'm sorry. I work everything in the open."

IC (Dervia)Dervia nodded. "She's right. You won't tell us anything useful about this incident and what you will tell us we only have your word for. I'll be blunt, I think taking you on would decrease your employer's life expectancy rather then enhance it. I'm not putting me and mine in danger for someone who won't even tell me what he's fighting. My brother and I have enough problems of our own."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: XylakThe colour in the crystal changed, becoming a violent shade of purple, although Xylak's face showed no sign of emotion. "A Vortixx. I rather upset him, some time ago. We won't be bothered much by him now that I have killed one of his agents, and if we are I will be able to take care of them."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Deriva)Deriva shook her head. "Naru, you've hired me on as a guide. That means I'm obligated to direct you to the best of my abilities. Right now all of my survival instincts are screaming at me. You know what they're telling me? Stay away from that Xylak fellow! I haven't survived hunting Rahi about this island without having a keenly honed survival instinct. Bringing him on is a bad idea, he'll complicate the trip, we might become collateral damage in whatever feud he's embroiled in....frankly, whatever his skills are, it's just not worth the trouble. You have the final say of course, but I advise against bringing him on."

IC: Naru"I agree with the Vortixx right here," the Toa of Plasma said to Xylac. "I don't want to risk anything. If there is someone after you that has agents, then that tells me that I do not want to get tangled up in the same web. I'm sorry, but I won't be hiring you, I'm afraid".

IC: Xylak"Have fun. Because however little you want to have me as an ally... you sure as Karz don't want me as an enemy." Xylak walked off, leaving the group to themselves. Have a nice bloody day.Soon afterwards, he reached the coast, and got a boat to the Kumu Islets.OOC: Xylak to the Kumu Islets and plot-stuff.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Naru"Well, that was... unsettling. Glad he left." The Toa of Plasma looked to Zauk, who nodded, before turning back to Deriva."Job's yours, if you still want it. Not sure where the heck to start, which is why I was waving money around, trying to get some information I could use."

IC (Dervia)"But of course. I'll halve my usual fee's, you saved us quite a bit of trouble there. If I were to hazard a guess...if he's not in the village, he's either hiding out in a cave somewhere, hopelessly lost or dead. There are other possibilities, but from my experience, it's normally one of the two." Dervia paused, considering her next words. "But this is a Toa of stone we're after, if he know's the wastes he's probably still alive. Somewhere."

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: Note that Kal Grochi sent us on this trip through his Turaga character Kaylov; but Tarcvor is apparently Zombie Dragon Werewolf's character, and he's been absent for a while now. :/ Where this plot goes is entirely up in the air. :PIC: Naru"I hadn't even agreed on a fee with you, so there," Naru laughed. "No, I'll pay you however much is appropriate once we're done. That ensures that if we walk fifty steps across the Koro and run into Tarcvor I won't feel robbed; and if we get tangled up in a conflict you get proper compensation."The Toa of Plasma wiped some desert dust off her Faxon's visor before looking after Xylak as he vanished out of the Koro."You say you have a brother here with you? Maybe we should get to know him as well, if he's tagging along?"

IC (Deriva)"Fair enough." This Toa was sensible enough at least, hopefully this would be relatively easy trip. She wouldn't get paid as much, but her chances of losing a limb was also quite low. "Tarvak? Of course. He should be along any moment now..."Sure enough, the male Vortixx was approaching from a nearby stall, holding a sack filled with various items. "Bartered. Ingredients. Trail supplies." He said to Deriva as he approached. The female Vortixx nodded, once again impressed with Tarvak's abilities. "Tarvak, meet Naru, our new employer. Naru, Tarvak." Tarvak remained silent, but nodded in Naru's direction.

Edited by Basilisk

Bleh, this game is like a disease that just keeps coming back. I'll only be playing as Garme for now, I've finally managed a little free time.IC: GarmeThe Matoran was leaning back in her hut of the group's home, hearing voices outside, she decided not to do anything, and slipped aside to the wall, blocking herself from view. Murderous kidnappers, she could tell right away that whatever was outside was certainly not good news. Taking hold of her blades, she balanced lightly on her sore leg. It had mostly healed up, but there was still some pain at times. Whoever was outside hopefully didn't like having their head attached to their body, because she wasn't going to take any chances about who it might be. Always prepare for the worst, that way you aren't ever surprised by life.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Good to see you back in town TDC ;)IC: Wrehn"Walker, now we're here... Something's kind of been haunting me since we left." he turned to looked at his old friend and makeshift leader. "I lied to you. We never were kicked out of Po-Koro. We never ran out of food. I buried it over that sand dune to get you all to head for different Wahi. It's all my fault that Savulg left, and Garme vanished, and I got blown up and put in prison, and you got that... Thing stuck to your back. I'm sorry."Wrehn felt strange. Sorry? He'd never used that word seriously before in his life. In fact, he'd hardly said anything seriously in his life. But he was sure Walker needed to hear the truth.

OOC: Welcome back, TDC!IC: WalkerWrehn's confession was abrupt, out of seemingly nowhere and earned him a very blank yet puzzled look from Walker. The Toa of crystal was silent, apparently at a loss for words while his mind tried to make sense of it all and his eyes searched Wrehn for some hidden detail. All the mishaps, scratch that, disasters which befell the group were because of some little trick?"You know, if you had told me that before, you'd probably be digging your own grave before I'd bury your mutilated body. Can't say I'm not surprised and just a bit angry but what's done is done..." Walker said, surprised at how little he had to say. Most people would flip out, throw bricks, break a table, rage quit and the list goes on. Yet that didn't matter now: in a way, the changes they went through were really good for their character, forcing them to grow up."Can't believe I'm saying this but thanks. Doesn't mean you're not getting whooped in the near future."

IC-Ferrosey:Ferrosey, meanwhile, was feeling his way along the ground with a long, straight staff he had picked up, learning to use it instead of his now-useless mask."You two have a rather odd relationship," he commented, as he continued along.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Glad to be back. Now, to plan her escape to start the hunt.IC: GarmeShe couldn't hear the voices very well, there was a wind sweeping past her hut, it formed it into a blur, though she could roughly make out at least three voices outside. She had to find a way outside of the hut without being caught. She was a skilled thief, she could do this. She just had to make sure she didn't die in the escape, in ways like getting caught, or tripping on her way out of the hut, or...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Walker"Wouldn't have it any other way." Walker replied, absent-mindedly making his way toward the sand huts. He wanted to see his old home right now and his Parakuka urged him forward to catch a glimpse as well so the wait was annoying on his consciousness. Strutting along, he passed by a few huts until he made it to his own, sighing quickly before pushing the door open and entering it.