Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:The Toa of fire had no sooner closed the door behind him, before he collapsed onto the bed, fresh as it was, in armour and gear, before nodding off. He was dead tired and he was truly asleep no later then a second after his mask had touched the pillow. He didn't dream either. The Toa's head was simply filled with an absolute blanket of darkness that shut out everything around him and left nothing but sweet sleep.Unfortunately, it was extremely short-lived.It had been maybe an hour or so, when his eyes shot open again, he being fully awake. Not again...he thought, a miserable frown forming on his face. He felt the weight of his armor on his chest, so he sat up, removing the heavy parts and laying them on the floor next to his feet, until he just wore the natural armor of his body, so he was free to move any way he wanted. He knew if somebody should break into the room it'd be a risk, but he was willing to take it. It was unlikely anybody knew where they were staying anyway.He let himself sink back onto the soft covers. It was too warm to be under the blanket, so he left it where it was. Rolling on his side, he tried to relax and closed his eyes. But after half an hour his thoughts were still as present as in daytime. Agni had always been a light sleeper, often struggling with insomnia. It came with his job, his place back in Ta-Koro, the whole state of life he was in right now. Ever since he had become a Toa.In the barracks, his days spent patrolling the village of fire, he usually came back from that with so much energy left over that he was the last to hit the bunks and the first to be out of them. Until eventually his reserves were used up and he managed a whole night of sleep without interruption.Or this terribly struggle to get some rest.He took a deep breath and sighed. No. This wasn't working. He couldn't sleep in this comfortable bed, in this nice inn and in the pleasant company of good Toa. Some of the few not out for money or just looking after themselves. Finally, the Toa gave up the fight and sat back up. Giving his legs a few moments to regain their strength, he sat on the edge of the bed for half a minute before standing up. There was a table at the far side of the room, next to the door with the shower. The top of the table was a rough marble plate, hollowed out in the middle as a sink. It was great interior design, he realized and felt like whacking himself for having a brain that made such notions in the middle of the night. Opening the tap he splashed some water on his face. If he couldn't sleep, at least he didn't want to have weary eyes. He rubbed his forehead and took a towel to dry his face off.Not sure what to do, he decided to just go for a little stroll. Preferably around the perimeter. Quietly, he opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind him softly as well.OOC: Cue, Valria ;)

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Kohra looked at the Clo'on questioningly. "Burn them? With what? We do not have the means to get the necessary heat out here." Not only that, but the Vortixx could see all sorts of uses for an infected Kanohi. None of which the Toa would approve of course, but she didn't plan on sharing those with him anyway.OOC: Had a busy couple of days and only time to focus on Agni. But its a four-day weekend, so...

IC: [Naona/Stronin]After managing to get nothing out of Stronin, Naona dragged him to the cell that was designated as his. Due to the many times that he had been incarcerated, the cell was one of the most secure areas of the facility, for he kept on managing to escape. In a rather strange coincidence, the cell was next to Alex and Henkka's."Why am I in this one again?" the Iron Toa asked, addressing Naona."Because we've upgraded everything here," she replied. "There are no sources of metal here, and we have reinforced the walls in order to stop you from breaking through."Stronin smiled, happy at the fact that the guards had provided him with a greater challenge. When Naona left, he turned to look at his two companions."So," he said cheerfully. "How do you like Po-Koro's most secure containment facility?"

IC Vernadon"A teacher you say," Vernadon mused. Oh no, what are you thinking, do you really what to train him. Why shouldn't I. Cause we already have enough issues on our hands. My hands not yours. But before offering his services he had to get the answer to one question, and it's follow ups. "May I ask for what purpose do you desire this teacher?" This won't end well Shut up. OOC: Hence the reason I wrote 'if', but that's too bad she had a lot of potential for a character.

OOC: Indeed. As I said, though, I just might introduce her in another RPG. It's just... she needs magic or she doesn't turn out right. :PIC (outside Po-Koro inn):Nova looked the Toa over. He seemed innocent enough; but there was something in his eyes, some mental conflict that Nova couldn't interpret.His eyes went to the ground, breaking eye contact for a moment, then moved back up. This time Nova's gaze was on the other Toa's face, not his eyes. "Well... I'm a novice Toa. I need training. What other reason do I need?" The conflict was there again; even in his mid-peripheral vision Nova could see the subtle flickering of the Toa's eyes that meant indecision. "You wouldn't happen to know anyone who could teach a Toa of Fire, would you?"
IC: Vernadon"A Toa-Teacher eh," Oh no, you better'd not. Let's let chance decide. Vernadon flipped a coin, heads I win. Vernadon turned his gaze back at the Toa, "I am unable to teach you how to control fire, however I notice you carry a sword, however crudely crafted it may be. I can teach you how to wield it with the utmost skill." Vernadon looked at the Toa once more, "However it will not be easy, and it is not something you master in a day.""Also, I will not teach until you have a better reason. What do you plan on using the training for? A powerful being without purpose can never truly use the true extent of his power. Thus all the training is wasted, and a Toa with a drive for his purpose is even more powerful. For his power is always increasing, he will not rest until he accomplishes his mission, his purpose. So what is your purpose Toa..." This will not end wellOOC: Interpret the pause, as an asking of name, for example:"Mr...." "Bond, James Bond." Bond replied."Nice to meet you I'm Stark, Tony Stark."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (outside Po-Koro inn):The Toa seemed trustworthy enough. "Nova," said Nova. "And as for my purpose..."He fell silent.The nova blast had bottled up inside... He felt its awesome power, threatening to rip his body apart if he did not release it--But if it was released, it would destroy the island.Nova strained. The power was sucked inside...Into his body, into his being... into his soul...And then the lock turned.The memory faded as quickly as it had come. Nova's forehead throbbed beneath his brow: another headache. "I seek," he said, "to remedy a... mistake I made during solitary training." His power bubbled around his heart, and yet it was not his. As far as his body concerned, the power was alien: He could not control it; he could not use it. It was just... there."And," said Nova, his back stiffening as an old sense of pride returned to him, "I seek to undo Makuta's corruption of Mata Nui. And, hopefully, I shall become strong enough to defeat Makuta himself." His eyes glowed in a fiery gold.And then dimmed again, Nova's eyes falling back to the ground. "If, of course, you want to train me." His hand found the hilt of his sword and fingered it apprehensively.

IC VernadonVernadon nodded his head, "For now your purpose seems solid enough, but you will come to see that in time your purpose, will change and evolve. For nothing is set in stone. Everything is affected by chance." Back out now before things get worse, no I will help this Toa. "My name, Nova, is Vernadon and is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm more the willing to train you, but this is not the place, we need to go someplace more, secluded. Do you have a certain place you'd rather go or do you want me to choose?" Vernadon asked, you've doomed us both.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (outside Po-Koro inn):The odd conflict was still in Vernadon's eyes. Nova pushed it aside; his own eyes probably flickered with uncertainty, too. "I don't mind you choosing the locale," he said; "but I'd rather not be completely isolated from civilization." Nova hesitated, trying to find a way to say I don't quite trust you in the politest possible way. "You understand," he said finally, "that I should be careful on this island, especially considering who's in control right now."

IC: (Valria)Valria couldn't sleep either, having slept for roughly an hour as well. Those poisonous, dangerous thoughts that had entered her mind. It was like their constant attack and gleeful nature had awakened something similar and it didn't make her feel well, in fact it made her so sick she spent a lot of time near the toilet, shower, and sink. The images that flashed through her head, of mangled, torn bodies, these thoughts weren't hers, they were of something much, much worse. It was distinctly possibly that given the amount of stress she had been under she had been breaking, well at least a part of her. So she had still sleep in her armor, but not for long. She opened the door from her room and closed in, accidentally bumping into Agni.OOC: I'd prefer if our fellow teammates stayed out of this, since this was pre-determined.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (outside Po-Koro inn):The odd conflict was still in Vernadon's eyes. Nova pushed it aside; his own eyes probably flickered with uncertainty, too. "I don't mind you choosing the locale," he said; "but I'd rather not be completely isolated from civilization." Nova hesitated, trying to find a way to say I don't quite trust you in the politest possible way. "You understand," he said finally, "that I should be careful on this island, especially considering who's in control right now."

IC: Vernadon Vernadon laughed, "I did not mean a place isolated from civilization, just somewhere where prying eyes weren't watching our every move. How about the foothills of Mt. Ihu. Its secluded but there still are small villages scattered about." Come on now could have been your chance to back out. Shut Up!

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro prison):"When is the trial?" Henkka asked Stronin."When are we gonna break out?" Alex asked at the same time. Henkka gave him an annoyed look. He knew, of course, of the experience Alex had of escaping captivity, but he did not feel it would be wise to so openly defy the Po-Koro guard.

IC:The Toa fire almost jumped back in surprise. He hadn't expected somebody else to be up by this hour. Agni took a step back and rubbed the back of his head. "Can't sleep either?" he asked softly with a tired smile.----------------I'll certainly be able to do something with them... the Vortixx thought. Ideas began to flood her mind again. Infected masks were such a great way to get back at the people of the Island. Had she been alone, she would have gotten the grin of a child that is given a surprise-present. Instead, Kohra shrugged. "Miners and engineers. There is bound to be a furnace somewhere in such a place." she said. "I guess we'll find out soon." she added, pointing ahead. Hills were visible in the distance now, and that meant the entrance into the Onu-Koro tunnels was as well.

IC: [Stronin]Stronin grinned. It seemed as if his companions had conflicting opinions on what to do, one who, like him, wondered when they'd be able to escape, with the other asking if they would be given a trial. Obviously they would be escaping. A trial would be too complicated, and besides, he didn't really want to be prosecuted for all the crimes he had racked up over the years."Hmm," he murmured, looking at the walls of his cell. "The guards have really outdone themselves this time. Very few people can turn security measures into works of art."The Iron Toa ran his hands across the walls, before stopping, and smiled."But it seems as if I have to destroy this."

OOC: Sure thing.IC:"I hope you're right." Kohra said. The Vortixx and Toa kept walking, until they reached the foot of the hills. The one the were standing in front of was very steep, almost like the face of a cliff. And, hewn from the inside out, was the opening of the Onu-Koro highway. The light flooding into the tunnel didn't reach too far and it soon became quite dark, which the Vortixx welcomed. "Well, no sense standing around." she said and stepped into the tunnel. OOC: Kohra and Clo'on to Onu-Koro.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro prison):"You're not seriously gonna break out, are you?" Henkka asked Stronin in disbelief. "What good will that do you? It'll only send the guards after you again.""Just keep your mask on", Alex said to Henkka. "Your 'noble' and 'ethically right' methods are not necessarily the best. You think they're gonna let any of us out? No. We need to affect our own fate."Henkka opened his mouth to protest, but realized his enemy had truth behind his words. The guards would not listen to them or their explanations of time-travel. And Stronin had apparently done too many crimes already. There was no way they would let him out."Well, how do we get out then?" Henkka asked. Alex smiled."Easy. I've done like hundreds of jailbreaks in my life. Even from the most guarded prisons. This is not even a challenge. And being Toa of Magnetism, Iron and Air, we'll be out in no time."OOC: What are the cells like? Are there guards nearby? Maybe you can answer these in the next post. Just so I know what our characters are dealing with here.

IC

(Mef)

People, talking. Can't. Sleep.Mef stirs around in his bed. No matter how tired he was, he still heard the beings talking outside of the inn. He had left his window open to keep his room cool, but now he regretted it. There were two beings discussing something in a low tone, which annoyed the Toa even more. Had it been a normal tone he probably would've slept right through it, but their voices were starting to annoy him.He sits up in his bed and walks toward the window. Sure enough, two beings, Vernadon and Nova, were talking about something."Hey, how about you two discuss that somewhere else!" says the Toa in a loud voice. "Some of us are trying to sleep!" Mef turns around after slamming the window. The glass shatters then falls to the ground below and on the carpet in his room. Sighing, the Toa of Earth walks back to his bed and sits down.Great, now I'm not tired.Mef continues to sit up in his bed. He knew he would need all the sleep he needed for tomorrow-or was it already the next day?-, but he was just too awake now. It was a surprise that he even slept at all after talking to Valria. Guess it was the shower.Walking toward the door, Mef thinks about what to do. Maybe the being who joined them was still getting a drink. Maybe he could join him. Or, he could go back to the bar and grab the weapons he was missing. Or, see if anyone else was up and talk to them. He wasn't sure. Instead, he decides just to sit on his bed and twirl his cutlas in his hand.What to do...-Mef Man

IC: Vernadon Vernadon laughed, "I did not mean a place isolated from civilization, just somewhere where prying eyes weren't watching our every move. How about the foothills of Mt. Ihu. Its secluded but there still are small villages scattered about." Come on now could have been your chance to back out. Shut Up!

IC (outside Po-Koro inn):Nova hesitated. "Fine," he said at last with a nod. He fingered the sword hilt again. "When do we leave?"

IC: (Valria)"Yes, I haven't been feeling good and...I need to talk to you about something. I...I think it might be pretty serious." Valria had trusted Agni a lot so far, and she considered him a friend. Sure he might be a Toa of the Ta-Koro Guard, but he had been helping her the entire way. Don't tell him, unless you want a knife in his back. But I'm not carrying any... Why do you keep on doing this... To get revenge, these people are weighing you down. These people have kept me alive! Valria did her best to hide the internal struggle that was raging inside of her, the issue was that she was pretty weak and the other self was pretty strong. She didn't know how much longer before she slipped into another episode.OOC: Actually feel free to have your characters eavesdrop but don't try to take part in the conversation. So basically, not open for interaction.

IC:Agni could tell Valria was troubled by something. He thought he had seen that look on her face before, after the fight with the Matoran. Then he'd assumed it was just frustration. But apparently it was more than that."Sure." he said. "What's bothering you?" he asked concerned.

IC: Dackelus (The Shade)"So... what do you say, Volin? Can I have a drink with you?" The stranger said, walking towards the Toa of Plasma. "One Blood-Beer please" He said to the bartender. "Coming right up" The bartender said, filling a glass with the beer substance. "That'll be 5 widgets..." "Here..." He gave the bartender a 10 widget. "Keep the change" He took a swig, and then sat down beside Volin. "Well then, my friend. Where did you come from?" A smile crept up his face. Unknown to Volin, there was everything but kindness behind that smile.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: (Valria)"Well...when we were facing that entire bar and those two insane matoran, something...something seemed to snap inside of me....I'm worried, Agni. The thoughts I had...they weren't very nice and the words I felt like saying...they worried me. I...don't know what's happening too me. I haven't been feeling well because of it. I just don't want Mef, you, and the others to think I am a monster..." Valria replied quietly as she walked with Agni.

IC:"Don't worry." Agni said. They stopped their walking. As Valria looked at him, her eyes met his. Tired as he was, the Toa seemed to be older then he actually was, but the smile on his face was sincere. He chuckled very softly. "You wouldn't be the first Toa to feel this way."They came to a stone-bench and Agni sat down, beckoning her to take the place to his right. Resting his chin on his hands he began to talk."Did I ever tell you that this is the first time after becoming a Toa that I've left Ta-Wahi? Or that this is the longest I have ever been from my home? Well, both is true. And to be honest, it is the best thing that could have happened. Before, I was bound by my duties to stay confined in the village. You'll be surprised, but walk the same paths every day because somebody tells you it is your duty and the walls you were sworn to guard seem to keep you caged in as much as they keep enemies out. I mean a good defense is vital. But I wanted to take the fight to Makuta for a change. Not bunker down somewhere. Instead I got to to write tickets to Ussal-riders that left their mount in the wrong place. I could have punched my superiors so many times." The Toa of fire looked to his right and back at Valria. "I've never actually told this to anybody before.""But what I am getting at is this: We all have our impulses. Call it a dark passenger, if you will. It's that self that lives in your mind only. And it can be as brutally honest as it wants because it doesn't have to worry about hurting anybody's feelings. And after all you've been through...I can't even begin to possibly imagine what that must have been like. But I can definitely understand you wanting to get back at the world for that. The trick is to direct it at the right people. Or in your case, one person."

IC: Knife and Edge walked across the Po-Wahi/Onu-Wahi border casually. They descended into the tunnels, both grinning as they thought of what they could do within such a dark place...OOC: Knife and Edge to Onu-Wahi.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Stronin]Having been in the same containment facility every time he had been caught, Stronin knew about nearly every nook and cranny of the building. There may have been more guards and stronger cells, but it was still the same building. It was such a shame. Such a brilliant prison, yet nobody had decided to modify the layout.The Toa of Iron peeked out of the bars on his cell, noting the amount of guards posted around them. It seemed as if they had learnt from their past experiences, and had increased the numbers. He had to admit that despite his skill, he doubted that he had enough power to fight off several highly trained guardsmen."Okay," he murmured, "time to see if I can pierce through these reinforced walls."He pulled his hand back, energy flowing into it. A few seconds later, a iron lance materialised in his fist. Stronin thrust forward, slamming the weapon into the wall."It's rather tough," he remarked, observing the intact wall. "Much tougher than I expected."He paused for a moment, before turning to look at his companions."Keep an eye on the guards."

OOC: Are all three in the same cell? If not, how do they see each other?IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro prison):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro prison):Alex watched Stronin's attempts to break out with amusement. He could tell Stronin was not a beginner, but there was still much for him to learn and improve. Perhaps Alex would do just that before leaving, just to make sure Stronin could cause more trouble to the Po-Matoran.Henkka did as Stronin told him and kept an eye on the guards. "By the way, don't forget I have the mask of mind-control", Henkka whispered at Stronin. "If you need me to use it on one of them, just tell me."Henkka then noted the way Alex was looking at Stronin and shook his head. "You might as well either help him or me."

OOC: Ghar-Knel and Ga'mal from Ta-Wahi.

IC:

(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal looks back in the direction of Ta-Koro as they continue toward Po-Koro. Ghar-Knel and Ga'mal had just come from the village of Fire and were ready to go anywhere but there and Ga-Koro, so they travelled to the closest Koro, Po-Koro. The Ga-Matoran hoped to sell her goods in Po-Koro, but wasn't sure if she'd be able to sell them to anyone. Most beings in Po-Koro already had all they needed."Half-way there," said Ga'mal as she looks toward the sunset. "Isn't it beautiful," she says in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel looked at the dazzling purples, oranges, yellows, and blues of the gorgeous sunset."Hmph," he said. "It's just the sky."But there was something about him that wanted to love sunsets. The Vortixx looked over at Ga'mal."But... I guess some things in the sky are... more... uh... they're uh... better than others," he stuttered, not knowing how to address something he liked.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC

(Ga'mal)

Ga'mal wasn't surprised by his answer, but she was hoping...well...that he would itleast somewhat enjoy it. Atleast he tried to sound like he was interested. "I...guess," she replies. The Matoran turns around to see an inn in the distance. She then looks up at the sky. The moons were out now and the sky was as black as an Onu-Matoran's armor. "I suppose we should bed down again."Ga'mal turns to the Vortixx. "I guess you'll be 'paying' again?"-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel smiled a wicked smile."Ah, yes," he said. "The rooms will be 'on me.' As well as the drinks, the snacks, and the room service."He hopped off the cart and into the inn. It was a humble Po-Matoran hut, but at least it was large enough to accommodate several customers. He entered, with Ga'mal behind him. The Matoran at the front desk looked up to see them."One room, two beds," the Vortixx said, simply. The Po-Matoran nodded and led them up to that room.Once they entered, Ghar-Knel took a look around. He made a quick inspection of the beds, making sure they had mattresses. It was rumored that some Po-Matoran carved their beds out of stone and slept on those. Ghar-Knel had slept on the ground plenty of times, but bare rock in an inn was unacceptable. He turned back to the Po-Matoran."That'll be all, thankee," he said, once more slamming the door in his face.

IC(Ga'mal)

The Ga-Matoran watches the Vortixx storm into the inn; probably getting the room for them. Ga'mal shakes her head, but she couldn't resist smiling. She drives the ussuls toward a holding pin nearby; where they would be fed for free from the hotel employees. Well, they were supposed to be charge, but, obviously, that wasn't about to happen.Looking up toward the moons, Ga'mal smiled to herself. She was glad she didn't say anything to Tairel. The hot-headed Toa was already (almost) completely forgotten-for the time being. She walks into the inn (a small package of basic supplies-such as tooth brushes, towels, clothes, and other items) and walks toward their room. She noticed two beings drinking on the bottom floor when she walked in. Hope they have some good wine here.Once upstairs, she saw two beings-Agni and Valria-sitting on a bench, discussing something. She nods her head at them before making a bee-line for her and Ghar-Knel's room.She walks past the dazed Po-Matoran and slams the door behind her again before locking. Looking toward the Vortixx, she says,"Please tell me they have something to drink."-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel turned at the slamming of the door. Oh, just Ga'mal."Well, I haven't checked, but the ice box is over there," he replied, and walked over to it. There was plenty of juice, five bottles of wine, six bottles of beer, two bottles of scotch, two bottles of vodka, and one bottle of Madu Cabolo brand whiskey (the strongest around)."We got some good pickings," he said, sifting everything around. "These Po-Matoran do like their liquor."

IC(Ga'mal and Mef)

"You got that right," said the Matoran who was looking into the ice chest. She reaches down for one of the bottles of wine and pops off the top. She starts to drink the liquid, smiling all the while."Maybe we shouldn't get as drunk as we were last night," she says after putting down the bottle. She shrugs before taking another big swallow.Mef jumps at the door slamming. He throws the cutlas down (accidentally stabbing the floor) and walks out of his room. The Onu-Toa looks around the hall until he spotted a Po-Matoran. "Who just did that?""New tenants," he replies. "They just stormed into the room and slammed the door.""I understand that much. If they come back out, tell them everyone else is trying to sleep."The Toa watches the Matoran nod before walking back downstairs. Mef follows him with his eyes before spotting Valria and Agni sitting on a bench. He smiles at them before walking back into his own room.Lying down on his bed, the Toa stares up at the ceiling."This isn't going to work," he mumbles before walking toward his stack of armor. He begins to place the plates back over his body suit. "I could use a drink."-Mef Man

IC (outside Po-Koro inn):Nova hesitated. "Fine," he said at last with a nod. He fingered the sword hilt again. "When do we leave?"
IC Vernadon"Just tell me when you are ready, although I s'pose since it is getting dark now, we could rest and get up first thing in the morning." Yes, yes and then you can ditch him. No. I hate you. We've established that. "So Nova, what is it you desire?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Ghar-Knel popped the top of a scotch bottle."Well, last night was a bit wild," he said, looking at the amber liquid. "So cutting back would be safe." He looked into the bottle. Ah, so tempting.And he took a small gulp. This was good stuff for a mediocre inn."Karzahni, this is fine scotch," he exclaimed, holding the bottle up, dramatically.

IC(Ga'mal and Mef)

"I think you're right," replied the Matoran before setting down her bottle of wine on the night stand between Ghar-Knel's bed and her's. She sits down and looks toward the moons and stars. "So, do you have any plans for tomorrow? I plan on staying here for a few days and trying to sell my inventory. Maybe some of the beings in the inn will pay for some of the things in the morning."Mef places the last piece of armor onto his body; ready to go. He stands up and walks out of his room. "Good night, you two," says Mef to Agni and Valria before walking downstairs. He takes a seat next to The Shade and a two seats down from the being who had joined them.He was about to order something when he realized he didn't have any trinkets. Mef looks toward the bar tender and says,"Say, you wouldn't be able to give me some trinkets for a night job, would you? I could stack chairs or something.""Sweep off the front steps that lead to the door and you can have twenty trinkets."Mef nods his head as he takes the broom that was offered to him. He nods towrad the beings at the bar before walking outside.As he sweeps, he occassionally glances up toward the moons and the stars. "What a night. The sky's always so beautiful in Po-Koro for some reason." He looks down toward his sweeping before saying. "Yes. I should be able to purchase a few weapons for Valria."OOC: Writer's block!!!-Mef Man

IC: Ghar-Knel took one last long gulp out of the bottle before setting it down as well. He was noticeably buzzed, but not very drunk."Don't worry," he said, his words wobbling just so slightly. "You'll be able to sell plenty in this town."He looked around and pulled out a small book and began to read to himself. The bottom right hand corner had a burnt hole in it that ran all the way through the book. On the back cover, there was a blood splatter. It was an altogether weathered book, and the Vortixx came just so close to enjoying it.

IC

(Ga'mal)

"What are you reading?" asked the Matoran. She had glanced over toward the Vortixx to see he was reading some kind of book; the cover being too far gone to make out any real words. She turns her attention looks toward the wine bottle, but tries to look away from it. Unfortunately, her longing gaze kept resting on the liquid. She reaches toward it and snatches it up, but doesn't pop the lid off. Not yet, anyway.-Mef Man