Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The ShadeThe white figure, clad in black armor, followed the skakdi into the bar. When there, he stood still in the corner, waiting for the skakdi to take a seat...-----------------IC: TirokkThe bulky Toa of Iron moved through the street, catching a glimpse of a bar in the corner of his eye.Perhaps he could get some information on what the current location of 'The Shade' was. "Hmmm..." He walked towards the bar...

OOC: Sorry for the medium amount of inactivity from me for the past two weeks, unfortunately, I've been quite busy in real life.Vade, Banua and NPC matoran from Onu-Wahi.IC:The Trade Convoy emerged into the heat of the sun. The convoy being around a third of the way done, Selan ordered it to come to a halt."They'll be virtually no shade unto Po-Koro," he said. "This is our last chance to get some worthwhile rest."Vade reached for his water container, an item carved out of protodermis. The water was refreshing, and still reasonably cool, though Vade put that to the fact that it had been underground for a few hours.

IC: Banua took the opportunity to rest with the others, although he wasn't really that tired - his legs were much longer than the matorans', which made wakling long distances much easier. Still, he couldn't entirely relax. He was, after all, meant to be the company's protection against the dangers of the desert, so he could not entirely let his guard down.After a few minutes, he asked the matoran if they were ready to leave again. "This protodermis won't take itself to Po-koro".

ppg2.png

IC: Atiel was not a subtle person. Putting him on the shadowing team may have been a bad idea, but he could work with it--he wouldn't be a GENTLEMAN ADVENTURER if he couldn't adapt. So he pretended to be one of the late-night crowd, the few people who were still out on the streets late at night. He kept tabs on the team out of the corner of his eye and, while affecting a slightly drunken manner, scanned the area for anyone suspicious.OOC: We are doing this late at night, yeah?:w:

IC: Clo'on watched nervously from the sidelines. By creating the stony fence, he'd made an enclosed space and it would take fine control to achieve anything without squashing Kohra as well as the Jaga. And that sort of fine control would result in delicate creations that would just shatter against the scorpions chitinous hide.He could always remove the fence, but that would free the Jaga, which was a bad move however you looked at it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(BK, Mirr): "Now, since thou art going to be my new squire, I must train thou. Now, how dost thou feel about pain?""Don't like it very much, nor do I like being carried by heavily armored toa.""Thou shalt learn." The Knight threw Mirr up against a wall. "First, thou shalt tell me of the closest inn. I like ones with beds in them.""Erm...like the Stone Drag--?" He cut himself short. That inn was owned by the Baron...in the other reality."Then thou'st shalt take me there. Onwards, to conquest!" He picked Mirr back up, hoisting him over his shoulder like a ragdoll.IC(Lyrica, Baron--1 hour later): "Listen, Fraulein, I don't like you, or know what Fraulein means, but we gotta find Mirr, so I can take care of that Black Knight guy.""Do not call me Fraulein. You are to address me a Professor Melazin." She continued looking forwards, not deviating from the path."Touch-y! Well, you can call me Sir. Dr. Baron Walter Stabbington The fifth Sr. D.F.A.""Where's your degree?""I...don't have it with me?"*SMACK!*"Impersonating a doctor is illegal, Walter. The town approaches. I will approve of no more silliness." She clutched her whip in her hands tighter, glaring at the Baron.

IC:Kohra found herself in a strange situation. In one of those moments, that seem to allow all the time for reflection, but only last a fraction of a second, she realized how ridiculous the whole thing was: She, laying on the back of a giant Nui-Jaga, clinging on to the chitinous hide for a wild ride while the Rahi tried ot throw her off.She dug her clawed hand deeper into the gap in between two of the hides' segments, trying to maintain a hold while the rest of her body was tossed up and down by the constant movement. Caught like this, she felt helpless. She didn't like the feeling at all.Her eyes caught the infected Pakari sitting on the scorpion's claw. The distance was maybe a meter, at best. Right now it could have been the length of the island. Then, she felt something else. A presence she'd thought had left her for the time being. Sure, it had only been a little over a day, but she could feel the dark energy with which her guide returned to her mind. What do I do? she asked.The answer came instantaneous. And then the Vortixx knew how to deal with this thing. "Clo'on, lower the pillars!"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Some Toa might have questioned that instruction, said something like "what?" or "are you sure?"Not Clo'on.He was a trusting fellow, and from what he had seen of Kohra, she was hardly incompetent. In this fight, and in actually getting to Po-Koro the first time, she knew what she was doing. So if she was asking him to lower the pillars, it was because she had a planSo he removed the pillars fencing the Jaga in

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:What am I doing? That question was the predominant thought going through Kohra's mind as the pillars of rock receded back into the ground, shuddering. That gave the Jaga room to move around again. Which was necessary for her plan (Or was it her guide's?) to work. She needed to get off the Rahi and get the infected Kanohi off as well. And her guide had given her a hint on how to do accomplish both tasks at the same time. With its temporary prison gone, the large scorpion crawled around wildly, trying to shake her off, throwing its pincers and stinger-tail around.Kohra rolled around so she was now lying on the Jaga's back face-down. The What am I doing?-thought still went round and round in her head, but somehow it didn't make her stop. It was as if one part of her was just an observer of her own actions while the dark passenger did the rest.The Vortixx waited for the Rahi to throw up its rear again to get rid of her. Just as it did, she pushed herself forward. One moment she was airborne, the next she landed on the scorpion's right claw, reaching out with her right hand, sinking the fingers into the eyeholes of the infect Pakari fastened on the top. The Nui-Jaga screeched again. Instinct had prevented it from stabbing itself in the back with the stinger. But now this strange creature was clinging to the top of its claw and that was a different matter. It slammed the tail forward again, the barbed poisonous stinger aimed at Kohra's back.What happened next, the Vortixx didn't understand herself. Consciously, she knew this could very well be the end. She knew her reflexes weren't fast enough to get out of this tight spot before she would be impaled by the stinger. Yet, while she was thinking that, her gloved hand reached out as she shifted her body to the left and somehow grabbed onto the tail. It missed, hitting the sand harmlessly and was immediately pulled back. And pulling Kohra with it.The next instant, she was flying backwards through the air, mask in hand, until she hit the sandy ground. The impact drove all the air from her lungs and she gasped, trying to refill her lungs. The whole episode couldn't have lasted longer then five seconds. In the back of her mind she could hear her guide chuckling. You're welcome, he said.OOC: I know, improbable move, but that's the point ^^ One Mask off, one to go.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: OKAY! Let's get this geezer growling!IC: Ishi"Thud.""Shusk, shusk.""Oi Ishi, We have fresh fish from the sea!""Thud.""Shusk. Shusk.""Gramps! How 'bout some beads for your daughter?""Thud.""Shusk, shusk.""Rugs GALORE! Come in, come in and peruse the selection from across island."It never changes.Everything visible was a clashing rampage, a veritable torrential un-damning of colors, scents and sounds, a world of excessive beauty swimming around the oasis of Po-koro. Sun beat down over the bazaare, the glare blinding the old and staff-dependent matoran who walked amidst the throng of shepherds, barters and warriors. Tan and brown armor scattered within an army of blacks, reds and greens, the foreign travelers outweighing the native contingent in the battle of color alone. The matoran smiled. Everything had changed in the past few years with the arrival of new species: skakdi, Vortixx, even the strange winged Valkyrie. Power was not an easy game, especially in the desert hub of the north. The memories from the meeting he'd just left brought a twinge of anger to his hobbling soul, the masked faces of the other tribe leaders been deaf towards his words. true, Po-koro had but one ruler, Turaga Onewa, yet the deserts of the wahi were another story. Water was limited, and each of the seven tribe heads had more than just a few shepherds and their herds to feed. Out in the desert, water was power, and Ishi's clan had been on the losing end of a multi-tribe skirmish over one of their more important wells. Those scum will pay. OOC: Grampa Ishi open for interaction. I recommend reading his profile 'fore doing anything too rash though. :P

IC - Kiox - Time derpHe had been here for hours. He'd had a drink, smoked a cigerette. He was back on the street. After swimming from Ga-Koro, Kiox had blown some of his gold. He couldn't say being a pirate was bad... Eh, the sword at his side proved that. Thinking of this, he absent-mindedly ran into Ishi...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: NICE! Here we go...IC: Ishi -- being bumped by a Time DerpA gruff voice sounded out from Kiox's chest."Oi, swaddler. Watch where you're going."Looking down, Kiox could see, even through his inebriation, one very bad mistake.

IC: IshiHe readjusted his straw hat to shade his yes, the small bell hanging from the rim chiming ominously with the motion. Wind blew slowly across the space between them, kicking up a small sand cloud as it sailed past. "The true question is, what is so important that you would attempt to walk through the head of the Ishi clan?"Looking straight at the pickled toa, Ishi suddenly broke into a smile and lifted up his arms while blaring:"Well, if it isn't a water rat swimming in his own delusions of grandeur! Come, good filth, let us make good use of some pretty widgets, shall we?"WIth surprising and sudden force Ishi hooked Kioxe's belt with his staff and began to walk towards the closest bar, his single stand shoes sinking slightly into the sand as he did so.I could use this rat...

IC - Kiox - StreetKiox snarled. "Who are you calling water rat, fossil?"With a "Woah!" he was pulled off by the Potoran. What was he doing? Kuyre drew his sword indignantly."I must demand that you let go."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:When Zand stayed quiet, Naru thought that he might have fallen asleep already. Trekking across half the island in one day would do that to a Vortixx, she figured. Therefore she folded her hands behind her back and closed her eyes, but soon grew uncomfortable due to the weight of her knife belts. She stood up and took off each of them, laying the four rattling, heavy leather strips on a chair by the bed. Now much lighter, she could try to get some rest as well.

Edited by Katuko

IC(Zand): Sleeping, the Vortixx dreamed.Of the end.He didn't know what it was the end of, just that it was the end...of something.A White Castle was burning, as he came to the realization that he was, once more, on the Astral Plane. But, where the Entity would normally greet him spitefully, there was nothing. Not even the slightest amount of life."You know, it's very unnatural to observe this place so clearly for a Vortixx."Zand looked up, seeing Radikia, her soul coming out of the ax. "It's been a while.""In reality, only Negative moments. Wibbly-wobbly, Timey Wimey." A green toa walked up to the two."Ariga? What the...""I died in a Cavern Collapse in Ko-wahi. But...I gravitated here...""...?""A burning plane, once vibrant and full of life. It could have something to do with our...situation. Anyway, Jeni has my mask." He clutched Zand's astral shoulder. "You must get her to give it to Mirr, no matter how hard it is. With one of the Chosen Three dead, I am not sure of the Prophecy...but I can at least guide Mirr."---------Zand awoke the next morning, dream fresh in his mind.

OOC: Fossil? OOOooooooh... that was good. :)IC: Ishi"Oh, the verrmin has his wits," Chuckled Ishi as he hopped back a few steps, just out of reach of the bigger beings sword. Who'da thought women were so manly in voice? Ishi thought as he stared at the flat-chested Ga-toa before him. "Well, I guess ya' not much interrested in some drink, arre ye?"OOC: Yes, Ishi talks like a Scot. Rrrrrrroll those rrs.

IC: The ShadeThe white, black armored Toa smiled. "I suppose you can be hired for 'special assignments'. Am I correct?" The Toa signaled the Skakdi towards a table in the corner. -hopefully accepted by BenLuke116--> They both sat at the table. "There is someone I need you to 'take care of'." The Toa handed the Skakdi a drawing. "I want you to do it swift and stealthily. Leave no signs of what you did." The Skakdi looked at the picture. It was a bulky Toa, huge armor apparently, wearing a Kaukau. ---------------------IC: TirokkThe Toa of Iron looked back. "Maby I went a little rough back there... no matter, I'm going to need their help, probably help from many more too. I can't do this alone." Tirokk muttered to him self. He looked back to the bar. "I'll probably get some information from in there..." He walked in...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: (Mef)"Yes, let's get moving," he says before looking back to Valria. "You are okay, right?"-Mef

IC: Valria looked at the bruising on her arm, where she was roughly grabbed by Tirokk, gently rubbing it. Maybe he didn't know any better, she hadn't know him as well as Mef or Agni, and she didn't really know much about them, except their behavior and how they had treated her. She looked to the other two Toa realizing that it might have thrown Mef into a fury if he saw her bruising, still being rather weak from malnutrition and her treatment at the hands of Telric."Oh...I'm...fine." She answered quietly.OOC: Sorry fellow RPers, I disappeared for awhile there and I don't plan to do that again. Hopefully you can accept my sincere apologies. :lookaround:

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Oh, give me something to insult and I'll a have a field day. XDIC - Kiox - BarHopping to his feet, he unhooked himself. Maybe he could use another round. "I don't see why not." he shrugged.Following the Po-Matoran, he sat down. "So, what's your game? Do you want me to get drunk?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Mef)"No you're not," replied Mef, concern in his voice. He gently pulls her hand off of her arm and looks at the bruise. "That brakas," he curses silently as he releases his hand from her own. "Remind me to talk to him once we get to Po," he says as he turns toward Agni. "Well, you two ready to go?"-Mef

Ic: Ishi -- in the barWith a wink Ishi said; "Only if ye' can't hold yourr liquorr."With a wave, a young ga-toroan brought them drinks at their already stuffy table, plopping the mixtures unceremoniously on the wooden surface with a "bonk.""Could use some mannerrs trrainin'," Ishi muttered through a chuck of Bulaberry ale, the mixture cooling his parched throat as he gulped heavily at his mug, which was, to a toa, no more than a large glass, but more than an enough for any normal matoran. Ishi wasn't normal."Ye, seconds on me!"After a few more rounds, Ishi finally breached his subject, with a tentative question."So, have ye' heard of the Ishi tribe?"

IC - Kiox - BarAlmost like a challenge, Kiox ordered a stronger drink, grinning."Well yeah, I guess you could say I've got a good grip." He took a swig of his drink."Could use some mannerrs trrainin',"Another gulp."Give me a place and a time, we can enroll together." Kiox cheered at his next words:"Ye, seconds on me!"Maybe he shouldn't have taken such a strong drink- his vision was beginning to blur. "So, have ye' heard of the Ishi tribe?"He thought- a freak of nature in his near-drunken state -before answering."Welll, not exacttlllyyy." he slurred, taking a large swig of his second drink.OOC: lulz Mef, now would be a great time for you guys to walk in.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(BK, Mirr): The Dark Knight walked into the inn. "Innkeep! I demand your finest room."The matoran looked up from his book. "And you are? Royalty, I assume?" Sarcasm dripped off his words."I am the Black Knight.""And?"It took all of ten minutes to get a room, free of charge(Or injuries).IC(Lyrica, Baron): The two entered the Kohlii field. "We shall sleep here. We will not waste money on luxuries like a room.""But...I wanted my inn back!" He caught the whip this time.

ICNaru was already awake when Zand began to stir, as she hadn't needed much rest herself. The Toa of Plasma was already ready to go, as she had no other possessions with her than her large amount of throwing knives."Morning," she said, eager to see what adventurous stuff they could find to do.

Edited by Katuko

IC - Kiox - BarAlmost like a challenge, Kiox ordered a stronger drink, grinning."Well yeah, I guess you could say I've got a good grip."He took a swig of his drink."Could use some mannerrs trrainin',"Another gulp."Give me a place and a time, we can enroll together."Kiox cheered at his next words:"Ye, seconds on me!"Maybe he shouldn't have taken such a strong drink- his vision was beginning to blur."So, have ye' heard of the Ishi tribe?"He thought- a freak of nature in his near-drunken state -before answering."Welll, not exacttlllyyy." he slurred, taking a large swig of his second drink.OOC: lulz Mef, now would be a great time for you guys to walk in.

IC: Ishi - about to seal the deal..."Ah, well you'rre a sorrry chap to not know. Tell ye' what: I'll fill ye' in." Ishi smiled as he got the ###### toa yet another of the strong drinks, his friendly demeanor blowing away any thoughts of restraint in his drinking partner."The Ishi clan be livin' closest to the Koro, if ye' know what I mean," Ishi began with a slow, deliberate pace, as if he himself were drunk; "This trribe, now, isn't the only trribe. There's another bleedin' seven of these deserrt fam's, with each stakin' out the terrritorry illegally, save the Ishi clan, mind you. Unforrtunately, the Ishi clan ain't so strrong these days as to tell 'em off. I've been seeing how you rreckon as a strong sorrta' chap. Why not worrk for me forr a while?"This could seal the deal...

IC: Clo'on was cycling through the Rahi powers he thought might be of help here. Cave Fish? No, there was no water. Shore Turtle? No, they could only predict the weather. He could try a Kikanalo's shout again, but the creature might be ready for it this time. It would just hunker down and use its shell for protection.Ah...Thinking of the Jaga's chitin had reminded Clo'on of Mata Nui's various powered beetles. Like the Lightning Bugs of Le-Wahi. Sparks began to dance between his fingers as he stretched his hands out. After their waltz built up to a tango, they conga'd their way through the air, a stream of electricity crackling towards the scorpion. That should slow it down enough for Kohra to try another move

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Here we come! IC: (Mef)Mef walks beside Valria as they approach Po-Koro."Almost there," he says to Valria, cheerfully. He was ready for some relaxation. His feet were killing him and he was, already, extremely worn out.The sun was still up and was making the desert like conditions even more extreme. Mef wipes away a bead of sweat and fans himself with his sword. "This is a good way to lose an eye," he mutters before sheathing the blade once more. The perimeter of Po-Koro could be seen even better now. This, of course, brought an even brighter smile to the Toa's face."Here we are."-Mef

OOC: Against my better judgement...IC - Kiox - BarHe was getting drunk. He was dropping his facade and slipping to the accent of his origin."Surrrrrrre! Tha' sarnds like a bit of fun. How much er ya' wi'ing ta pay, chap?"OOC: Bad idea IC, vastly more fun OOC. XD If there is any miscrepancies, he's British at heart. ;D

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Someone has to do this: "A Toa, a Skakdi and a Vortixx walk into a bar..."IC: Tirokk walked into the bar. He looked around him self. "What an interesting gathering of people..." He muttered to him self.He walked up to the bartender. "Excuse me... actually, never mind..." There had to be some one here who could tell him what he needed to know...