Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: The Shadow & Keuirce"Because he is." A knife appeared in The Shadow's hand, and he stabbed at Keuirce.Keuirce, however, narrowly dodged. "Ah, what would life be without violent psychopaths."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Invisible & The ShadowA powerful ringing sound began in Zongu's ears, enough to distract him to the point where he couldn't maintain the magnetic hold on The Shadow."You don't have any idea. I do. It would be better. Better yet without anyone at all. With a little help, I am going to kill everyone on this island."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zongu"Good luck with that, if you even try, I'll- Aaagghh! Where is that sound coming from?!" he looked around, to find the source might as well be invisible. Funnily enough, it was indeed Invisible, though this accidental pun was not known by Zongu himself.IC: Zaruthan"What did I do?" I asked defensively, then Zarnarax's words sunk in. "Wait, Laz is dead? Score!"

IC: Zarnarax, Laz"Hold on, sorry, my watch is a little fast."Laz walked up to a cliff. "Why run when one can fly? He's going to kill me. Flying is the better option."He jumped, and began flapping his wings...Only to find that they didn't work. Something had happened to them to interfere with them.Seconds too late, he noticed the layer of ice weighing them down."Now he's dead.""I am here." Invisible pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Hold up a minute. I have an idea. Have him still be alive for a bit. Somehow.IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked down the cliff himself, after Zarnarax had walked back inside, trying to see the vaguest stirrings of life from what had been Laz.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Quoribay rode the frightened ussal in the shadows and to some street vendors. Luckily, it seemed onu-koro hasn't noticed his crimes yet. He bought a few Bula berries, some bread, some cheese, and 2 madu cabolo with the widgets he found in the ussal's saddle. He rode his stolen ussal into a dark corner away from most travellers, and began feeding it to gain it's loyalty. He also ate, for he was famished after running from Po-Koro and the fight in Ta-Koro. Quoribay sat down beside the ussal to ponder his next move.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Hantak jumped out of the ring of fire. He then shot a zamor and impact vision at Nemesis.IC: Matatu had been following the ussal as fast as he could. Soon he came near enough to the ussal to attempt to catch Quoribay. "Het, stop that Ussal!" he yelled.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Kuhrin and KrellKuhrin led Krell through a serious of immensely dark tunnels, that would be impossible to navigate for any regular being. But for those who lived a life of darkness, for darkness, it was nothing new. The pair of them passed through the lightstone-free tunnels without a word, and Krell soon noticed a light at the end of the tunnel. "What is that?" he asked.Kuhrin didn't answer, but it didn't matter, since they reached the tiny room-like cave in seconds. What was inside would make most feel queasy (if they weren't already nervous from being claustrophobic).In the middle on the cave was a stone slab, being used as what Krell thought was a bed at first, but he then noticed the rusty metal stand next to it, on which was an equally rusty tray, with some very deadly and painful-looking medical tools lying on it. Strapped to the stone slab was a Toa, who wore silver armour and a Huna. Then Krell understood what this place was. Not a living quarters... But an operating room.Kuhrin smiled proudly, and left Krell in the doorway to retrieve a box of some kind from the corner. The Toa of Sonics dragged it to the operating table and reached into the container while the Toa struggled and protested. It appeared from his words that they knew each other quite well.What Kuhrin took out of the box was what Krell later learned was called a Parakuka. Kuhrin let the creature go on the Silver Toa's back, and it began to stab into the Toa's back, releasing blood and screams and activating Kuhrin's maniacal laughter. "Ah, Desuka, you never could take a hit... Well, ta-ta now, me and Krell have things to be doing.""Yeah, like, collaborating and stuff.""NOOO!!" Desuka tried to roar, but the pain made his heroic "No!" turn into more of an inaudible string of gurgles.Part of the wall slid open, and Krell and Kuhrin left for Po-Wahi, leaving Desuka trapped, and well and truly latched.OOC: If Gravity reads this, then surprise :evilgrin:Kuhrin (with Krell) to Po-Wahi.

OOC: Okay, Kal. I'm trusting you here...IC: Laz, The Shadow and InvisibleLaz groaned and tried to move.Invisible used his Mahiki to make a hole in himself just as the sword was about to puncture him, and it was propelled by its own momentum into the wall.Suddenly, there was a bright flash, followed by a bang.Keuirce coughed as the smoke cleared, and looked at the black mark on the ground where the Vortixx had been standing. "Very *cough* shadowy."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung flew down, unencumbered by ice as Laz had been-even if he was, he was one of, if not the strongest Mystix on the island. Ice would have made little difference on him. He landed next to the broken Mystix, and turned him over."Wake, Laz. Do not give in to the shadow that approaches you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Laz & IncommodoJust as the life seemed to fade from his eyes, a new light flared in it, and Laz grabbed Aclaraung. "Beware the shadow who hides in the light, the voice of reason with ulterior motives. Beware he whose words control and manipulate, whose existence is to warp and destroy all who remain innocent. Beware -" the teal Mystix fell back before he could finish, his eyes dark, his face contorted into an expression of deepest fear. Had anyone else looked, they would not have seen what Aclaraung saw - in fact, they would have just seen the corpse of Laz lying on the ground."You're in good company." Incommodo said, walking out of the shadows and into Zongu's view.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Aru"And, of course, the girl gets left out of the behind-back plotting, as usual. How nice of you all." Aru sighed, revealing herself from where she was standing behind Aclaraung. "And who the Karz are you talking to? It's a corpse, for Mata-Nui's sake."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Malthaitann was nothing if not utterly confused. Why did he attack him? What was going on? Questions rattled off his tired brain, yet he could not speak them, a cloud of silence looming over him, choking him, forcing the words back deep down his throat. Fear, fear of whoever this mysterious figure was, fear of death, was all too real. The Skakdi held up his hands in a show of defeat, wanting no quarrel. Few quarreled with a loser anyone, but today... "Yes, It's finished. Your ,erm, target? He's-""Captured? I know this all ready, I found him." Pokkhlak hissed, brewing impatience speeding up his words as he spat them out. He raised his sword, tilted the blade, and waved it ever so lightly in front of Malthaitann's face. It was stained a deep, dry red. "I have another job for you, one you will do." Pokkhlak, although Malthaitann had no knowledge of the Toa's name, said, voice flared. "There is but one more survivor. Get him to me, alive. I don't care about details."He leaned in on the frightened Skakdi, just enough to catch the glow of the lightstone on the right half of his face. It was nothing but twisted charred metal and ash, looking as if he dipped the right side of his face straight into a Ta-Wahi lava-river. He took out a stone with a name written on it, sliding it into Malthaitann's trembling hand. His visible eye, revealed to a much greater extent then it should ever have been, glared at, an intense blue flame ready to burn all in it's path. Manually closing the shaking fingers of the Skakdi around the stone, he left, travelling deep down the labyrinth of darkened tunnels, leaving his scared employee on the dirt ground far behind him.Malthaitann passed out in shock, collapsing on the floor of the desolate tunnel.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC: Incommodo"First, no, and second, am I Incommodious?" Incommodo's face displayed complete, utter confusion. "In fact, it makes more sense that I should have asked that first. Pretend that I asked that first."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zongu"Something like that. I have a note in here, let me get it out..." Zongu reached into the invisible pocket Bionicle characters had by default and pulled out a crumpled up advertisement for Incommodo's funeral. "Here we are... Incommodo, that's the one. How did you forget your name? Nekron scramble your brains or something?"

OOC: Zongu doesn't know Nekron's name... I'll pretend you didn't say that part.IC: Incommodo"I seriously doubt I had a funeral if I'm alive. Also, according to this, I'm a detective. From what memories I have reclaimed, that seems a little too lawful to be me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Just replace it with 'Magnet Guy' or something :P Also, plot development tiimmee~!IC: Zongu"What memories were those?" Zongu asked, confused. If Incommodo's bad side was in Nekron, what were these non-lawful memories the real Inc had? And how had he lost his memory? The knowing will come, he hoped.

IC: Incommodo"Since you don't look like a cop, I may as well tell you: I'm a conman. I've got myself heaps of money from it, too. Chances are, both the funeral and the detective-ing were cons. Although, being a fake psychic is by far my favourite. Got a pile o' widgets off some firespitter who wanted me to help him find the guy who killed his best friend." Incommodo chuckled.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:When Matatu came, a suprised Quoribay unsheathed his dual dirks and climbed aboard his ussal. As they sped off, Quoribay kept on high alert and was ready to slice matatu to the size of tootsie rolls if the toa of air teleported too close. They were going in the general direction of the Le-wahi tunnel.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: ZonguZongu's eyes widened in shock. What- "-DAKARZ?!" he couldn't help but exclaimed, his words mixing together to form a strange blend."So let me get this straight. These people I met in an inn, who all knew who you are, did they know about this? Was there anyone else in on the scam?"

OOC: cool.pngIC: Incommodo"I don't know anything about an inn. Last I remember, I was — quite literally — chilling in Ko-Koro with a couple o' girls. Nothing gets to a chick's heart faster than a devilishly handsome Toa who can talk to the dead." Incommodo explained.OOC: cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Oh, more twists lie ahead...IC: Incommodo"It's a Kualsi. No conman can survive without one. It can get me out of practically any mess I end up in. By the way, I also do the future predicting, and the whole 'telling you your past to prove it' thing. For instance, I know that you recently found a corpse, that you were trying to find a detective, and that you were recently assaulted by two beings, one Vortixx, one Toa." Incommodo smirked.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]