BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Canis, I wiill say I don't like how your wolf is evidently immortal. And by tue way, I kinda want to fight players...

IC: Zero

Health: 19/20

Unfortunately for the wolf, Zero was rather quick. Though he lost his grip on his sword, Zero rolled out of the way, so the wolf did not flatten him. Zero's eyes glinted, as he copied Blade's lightning powers. Jumping abouve the wolf once more, Zero aimed to grab his saber and electrocute the wolf at rhe same time.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Voxumo [status: Underground Health: 8/20]

Voxumo vaguely felt some kind energy hit him and felt an energy rush. However he continued digging underground and instead came jumping out of the ground infront of canis

"Alright wolfy old pal.. We need to get rid of some folks."

OOC: Canis, I wiill say I don't like how your wolf is evidently immortal. And by tue way, I kinda want to fight players...

Your not the only one Zero.. i have stated my displeasure in the past.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

18/20

Centaurus, seeing that his quarry was gone and that there was a Kohli Ball heading for him, started to change back to Locke. "Can't well hit a Kohli Ball as a horse!" he said laughingly. With the Kohli Ball nearly on him, he kicked towards Chro (or a mini-Chro, whichever is in existence right now). "Ah, yes. Brings back memories."

Chro

Health: 16/20

Chro, not currently engaged in battle, saw the orb come spinning towards him. He drew back his hammer along the ground and slammed it towards Zakaro.

(Doesn't have to be a literal kick, right? I can just hit it? Besides, Kolhii was played with hammers, not feet.)

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Nope; it can be anything that continues the momentum, I just liked the idea of the kicking. Also, wasn't the original Kolhii played like soccer?? Before the name change and such, the kind from MNOLG 1?

Vox: I threw a firebomb at you.

OOC: Nope; it can be anything that continues the momentum, I just liked the idea of the kicking. Also, wasn't the original Kolhii played like soccer?? Before the name change and such, the kind from MNOLG 1?

Vox: I threw a firebomb at you.

Ah sorry i must have missed it.. However how did you throw it at me when i was underground? Although i did edit my post which brought me back down to one point below where i was before the health kit someone used

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: No-one used a health kit, they used that improbability drive thing. =P

Also, the Fire Bomb auto-targets the person it's used against; I got confirmation on that two rounds ago, when I used it against Dapper, who was halfway across the map, same with the Krana. The krana, however, more vanishes and reappears on the person's face, from my understanding.

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20][status: Doing Nothing yet again, near Pahrak]

Standing around doing nothing, Pulse decided that he would run towards Chro, who was not battling anyone, in order to attack him. Like many other times, he probably did not think this through.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Continuing the chain)

The flying/falling Toa of Earth saw the Kohlii Ball coming and prepared, slingshotting it back towards the main fight like an orbit and increasing the speed of the speeding ball. He aimed it main back towards Blade, but it was open enough for any of the team to get to it.

"INCOMING BALL!"

Kohlii Ball Power: Blade, Zero, Locke, Chro, Zakaro(air shot) (5 uses, 2+2+2+2+2= 10 damage)

Landing from his flight, Zakaro instantly got up and charged to the fight, earth solidifying beneath him.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - Smacking Kolhii ball

As the hurtling Kolhii ball blazed past a shadowy clump of swamp brush, the flat of a protosteel tactical assassin's sword flashed out of nowhere, sending it on an abruptly-altered course towards another nearby member of the besieging team.

The blade was just as quickly withdrawn, and empty stillness reigned.

IC: Zero

Health: 19/20

Having retrieved the saber from the wolf's backside, Zero did everything in his power to avoid it's blows. "Assistance would be nice!" he shouted to his teammates, also firing a lightning bolt into the direction of Pahrak.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Smiling==-

"Ryuusei (Meteor)... Blade!" Blade yelled out, kicking a ball covered in lightning that he had brought into the fight this time, but not used yet, toward X from mid-air. As he landed, he quickly drew his sword, and whirled toward Pahrak, firing off a lightning bolt at him.

IC:

"Oh for-"

I whipped up a sloppy shield, blocking the lightning from smacking me in the face.

The shield broke upon impact, but thankfully it dispersed most-if not all-of the lightning.

"I'm getting really tired of this!"

(9/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Amused==-

Blade smirked, as he whirled back to X, and dashed toward him quickly, jumping up to whack the ball back toward X's face, trying to surround it in lightning again, as he hoped it broke his shield this time; even as he continued to run toward the light user, to try and attack him.

IC:

18/20

Locke decide to rush over to Ehks to try to finish him off by... stabbing him... with a defensive weapon... "Why did I pick such a lame weapon again?" he said while changing back into Centaurus. "At least my power is kind of cool I guess..." And with that he was rushing toward Ehks in all his four-leggedness.

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20][status: Running]

Seeing that as Ehks was in danger, Pulse decided to instead rush towards Ehks to defend him from his multiple attackers, throwing his spear towards Blade as he ran.

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20][status: Attempting to Fight Locke]

"That spear is mine. But since I don't have it... boom."

Pulse too leapt into the air, but this time towards Locke, and without a spear, tried to use his power so that he would create a small explosion if he collided with Locke

IC: 17 health

Pahrak was able to dodge one lightning bolt, but the other struck him.

16 health

"Ow, that STINGS! I thought lightning never struck the same place twice?! Anyway..."

Pahrak used his power to create stone bindings around Locke's legs to hold him in place for Pulse's attack.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Extremely lucky, and thankful for good teammates==-

Blade nodded his thanks to Locke, right before he was binded in place, and then sighed.

"It does if people are REALLY unlucky." Blade said, trying to prove a point by tossing another Pahrak's way, while he dashed toward Pulse and let loose a lightning bolt toward him; aiming to jump over Pulse and slash at his hand before he could try to pull anything.

Chro

Health: 16/20

Chro saw stone appear on Locke's feet. Tactical play by the defenders...

Unfortunately Chro didn't have time to free Locke. Instead he swung hard at the airborne Pulse, hoping to knock him away from Locke and himself, enough that the explosive attack wouldn't be too damaging. Chro hoped that the combination of hammer attack and lightning bolt would be effective against Pulse.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Oof==-

Blade turned his head back just in time to see a stone punch him in the face. [HP: 17/20]

Blade hit the ground hard, and tumbled for a few moments, and skidded to a stop with his hand grabbing the ground to try and help nullify the momentum, and he then narrowed his eyes, and kicked off, getting to a running start as he dashed toward Pahrak quickly, sword in hand as he tried to slash out at the Pahrak once close by, trying to pay more attention to sensing what was going on around him in the fight without actually looking.

IC: 16 health

"Headlong charge, huh?"

Pahrak extended his claws and crossed them in front of his face, allowing the blade to pass through a bit before getting jammed.

15 health

"Got you now!"

Keeping Blade's, well...blade...in place with his claws, Pahrak willed two stone slabs to flip out of the ground and try to smash Blade between them.

IC: Pulse [Health: Now 15/20][status: Hit with a hammer]

The first thing Pulse heard was a 'thwack' from colliding with a hammer, hurting him. However, the hammer just barely whacked him out of the way of the lightning bolt. As he landed on the swampy ground, Pulse reached for his spear.

"Pahrak, we need to work together!" he yelled.

OOC:

This is acceptable, right?