BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

So he's going to be some freakish shadow beast whom we can barely hit?

Great.

Besides that, it is kinda interesting how players will take the roles of bosses now. Hopefully Shadowhawk can stay relatively active. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I can see it now....

"Magnificent! But now, feel my unbridled wrath!" - Shadowhawk.

Hopefully without painfully cheesy delivery. =P

And then we scream.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Gents, I regret to inform the lot of you that I'm dropping out of this set of rounds. Due to school, making EVIL PLANS for a G&T game,renewed interest in MOCing and a large number of other contributing factors, I simply don't have time for Bionifight. Voltex, let someone fill my spot please. :)

Morally unambiguous.

Just a quick update post to let everyone know that, yes, I'm still here and I still know what's going on. I'm tired, groggy, and heading off to sleep right now, but... yeah. I'm not ignorant of the ongoing development of events, and being cast as an overpowered boss dude would be pretty cool. I just hope I can keep my activity levels up to par, if it happens. ^_^

Incidentally, the Shadowhawk doesn't crack cheesy villainous one-liners. Not ever. And when you're on his hit list, you don't get a chance to scream.

MEMEMEMEM

May I join?

Profile unchanged.

Member Name: JL

Weapon: Twin lightweight swords. Straight-edged blade, with an ornate hilt design. One of the swords have a dark grey blade and silver edge, while the other sword has a silver blade and blue edge.

Power: Can absorb energy when focused. Also includes kinetic stuff, like getting hammered by a hammer, although usually focus has wandered into trying not to get hacked into pieces. The closer the attack, and the larger the SA-to-volume ratio (I'm writing this in chemistry class lol), the faster the energy is absorbed. Once the energy is absorbed it can be radiated and focused within his body to increase his own physical capabilities. When this happens, the energy glows blue. Or released for no apparent reason. (At least until I get some Ultimate weapons. Then they'll be released for good reason.)

Appearance: JL wears white-silver based armor lined with grey, coupled with specks of blue colors that is sleek and made for mobility.

Ultimate Weapons: -

EDIT - Surprising. Color defaulted to something that isn't my defualt. Should be fix'd

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hmm.. Blue orb of not fire.. Can i call it the orb of water for sake of posts? Also Tex am i allowed to give my ultimate weapon an actual form? Instead of it being just a scythe give it my own style of scythe since i have a very devilish plan for what i want the scythe to look like..

Also I must object on the boss battle music.. I Place my vote Advent: One-Winged Angel. This is truly epic battle music. Though my second suggestion would be Cantata Mortis. Both are great boss battle music.

Oh also Tex is the blue orb of not fire only good for one round or as long as i play the game?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ROUND 5

Shadowhawk smirked as he activated his ninja mode and snuck past every single member of the opposing team. He did not care that the round had already ended – he wanted to see what was inside the Codrex. What was so important that it could supposedly destroy the universe? Maybe he could control it. Or give it to Voltex. Or control it to give it to Voltex... or kill Voltex with it! Then he could be the host!

Or just keep it as a pet and use it to kill the other players.

“Hey! Shadowhawk is missing!” Ehks yelled.

Curses.

“Stop going through the portal!” Chro shouted.

Glancing back, Shadowhawk was just in time for Voltex to blink out of existence. Ehks, nearest to the Host at the time, noticeably paled. Nobody ever wanted the Host to bail on them. Unfortunately for them, the remaining players quickly dove through the portal (except for Pulse, whom Chro grabbed right before he could enter subspace).

Deciding he had seen enough, Shadowhawk took off for the Codrex, removing his ninja mode in the process just to mock the other fighters. He heard Ehks shout and sprinted even faster as Chro, Ehks and Pulse took after him.

“Shadowhawk, we lost!” Chro yelled.

“Yeah, you lost! Don’t be a spoilsport!” Pulse shouted.

“Why didn’t anybody give me something to yell about?!” Ehks asked loudly.

Shadowhawk ignored them, reaching the Codrex and smacking his palm onto it. Somehow, it worked – the Codrex crumbled away before him as Ehks, Pulse and Chro reached him.

“That was easy,” Shadowhawk said.

“Yeah,” Pulse agreed. “Too easy?”

“Too easy,” Shadowhawk affirmed.

“How likely is it that we’re about to die?” Pulse asked.

“Knowing Voltex and his tricks, I’d say very likely,” Ehks said.

“I’d go so far as to say absolutely certain,” Chro said.

The four fighters fell silent as a rumbling began somewhere in the middle of the vast darkness before them. Pulse glanced warily back to the subspace portal, which appeared to be growing in an attempt to drag the fighters where they were supposed to be going.

“I think we should leave,” Ehks whispered far louder than necessary.

Something that sounded suspiciously like a large puff of air (and felt like it too) emitted from inside the Codrex.

“Oh god, please no,” Pulse mumbled, stepping back.

Who DARES to disturb my slumber? A voice rumbled from within, vibrating within their skulls for several seconds after.

“It was Shadowhawk’s fault!” Chro yelled. “Not me!”

You are ALL fools.

All four gulped and slowly began backing away towards the portal as a massive, winged red dragon appeared before them, stomping out of the Codrex and into the swamps of Karda-Nui.

I have travelled across the worlds to find the perfect place to sleep, the dragon mused, and you have disturbed my decades-long slumber.

“Um... my apologies, sir dragon that has no name,” Ehks said, “but it was definitely Shadowhawk’s fault.”

And which one of you is this ‘Shadowhawk’? the dragon asked.

The others all glanced at Shadowhawk, who shrugged. The dragon also shrugged.

No matter, the dragon said. I was going to eat you all anyway.

“Please don’t eat us, dragon with no name,” Ehks said. “I taste like socks.”

NO NAME? The dragon bellowed, rearing up on its hind legs and extending its wings, towering over the four fighters. I am Smaug the Terrible, King of the Codrex! I am 100 times your size! I am fire! I am death!

“That’s an overused quote,” Chro muttered.

WHAT?!

“Um, nothing!” Chro said. “Darn it, I hate Smaug!”

PREPARE TO BATHE IN LIQUID FIRE!

“Run?” Ehks asked.

“Run,” Pulse agreed.

So the four turned and ran for their lives from Smaug the Terrible, leaping into the subspace portal – but there they tumbled to the ground at the feet of the rest of the group, who had all been stuck in subspace without Voltex to help them get out.

“What happened?” Blade asked.

“Smaug,” Shadowhawk said. “I uh, might have awoken him.”

Blade sighed.

“Hey, what happened to Dapper?” Ehks asked, noticing the fighter dead on the floor.

“I killed him,” JL said.

“We were a little late to save him,” Oryx said. “Now JL can fight with us instead!”

“Nice,” Shadowhawk said, grinning. “Let’s kill this dragon!”

The group cowered as Smaug flew in overhead, the subspace portal closing behind him. The normally narrow subspace platforms seemed to merge together, forming one large and mostly flat battlefield for the fighters as they modified themselves for the upcoming battle. ShadowVezon cried out some sort of battle yell, but Smaug merely retaliated by smacking his tail into the group, scattering them across the battlefield and dealing five damage to every player before settling into the center.

Fight me, you fools.

“Man,” Chro muttered. “Shadowhawk being the boss would’ve been so much cooler."

Game Type: Boss Battle

Arena: Subspace

Boss Health

1 – Smaug – 280/280

Player Health

1 – Ehks – 15/20

2 – Voxumo – 15/20

3 – JiMing – 15/20

4 – Zakaro – 15/20

5 – Canis Lycaon – 15/20

6 – Chro – 15/20

7 – Blade – 15/20

8 – JL – 15/20

9 – ShadowVezon – 15/20

10 – Oryx – 15/20

11 – Pulse – 15/20

12 – LockeBZ – 15/20

13 – Shadowhawk – 15/20

14 – Pahrak #0579 – 15/20

Notice: Any IC posts as Smaug will be in maroon, much like this. The best of luck to you all.

OOC: Okay, that was unexpected.

IC: Zero

Health: 15/20

"Everyone, fall back! Do not engage the beast directly!" Zero warned, moving backwards and firing continuously from his Buster. He made sure to be light on his feet, in order to dodge attacks heading his way.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

IC:

"Everyone! Behind me!"

I began to create a hardlight shield, wide enough for everyone to get behind.

"Vox! Pahrahk! Zakaro! anyone who can make solid things! Help me make a shield so we can defend against this thing!"

(15/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20] [status: What]

"That's a a big dragon..."

Pulse ran in the direction that was 'away from the dragon', but not before throwing his spear at it to see what its reaction would be.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.