BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 2/20, Widgets: 15, Items: Pumpkin Bomb (Grenade)

ShadowVezon was thrown backwards, but Luroka is no Zakaro, so he wasn't thrown very far. Oww... could have been worse, I suppose, could have been an anvil. That would have been ironic. It looks like my time is coming to a close. ShadowVezon ran past Luroka and Blade to Shadowhawk, hoping to either kill Shadowhawk himself, or blow him up with the Pumpkin Bomb rigged to his life-signs. He attempted to stab Shadowhawk with the Z-Saber again.

OOC: The anvil is a reference to Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Here we go.) {HP: 3/20} [W: 5]

Here it was. The end of the round.

Zakaro wanted to win this, and he intended to do exactly that.

To add to the final blow on Shadowhawk, Zakaro threw 2 of his Widgets at the necromancer at staggering speeds. He needed to go down, now. [-2 W]

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Luroka, watch the autohitting, and remember that you can't use your powers when you're a zombie.

As for the debate over using items from the heap, I am very much opposed to that. Very much.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ -- /20 HP ] - [ 12 W ] - Joining the ranks of the Mountain's inhabitants

Overwhelmed by attack after brutal attack, knocked stunned and reeling as the mountain shuddered and the vengeful undead clawed forth from their mass graves, the Shadowhawk lashed out frenziedly at Blade, gave one final hawk-like shriek of rage and defiance, and fell down dead in a puddle of blood and gore and wafting shadow.

OOC:

Luroka, you're still at one hit point; still active. But as the zombie lord isn't around to rattle off commands... there's really not much you can do anymore. Take damage and join me, as we consume ghostly bourbon and crack witty ghost-jokes and wait for the next round to begin! B-)

Luroka, watch the autohitting, and remember that you can't use your powers when you're a zombie.

As for the debate over using items from the heap, I am very much opposed to that. Very much.

I'm using my own strength.

• IC: Luroka (Zombie) (5%)

Seeing the death of my master, I determine that I am no longer bound to his will. I have no further necessity here, until tomorrow, when the next round begins. I plunge myself into the chattering corpse mountain.

OOC: Blade, my sword is still flying towards you. Ehks, if you are going to avoid being hit by lightning, now is the time.

bBhcfWO.png

I'm using my own strength.

• IC: Luroka (Zombie) (5%)

Seeing the death of my master, I determine that I am no longer bound to his will. I have no further necessity here, until tomorrow, when the next round begins. I plunge myself into the chattering corpse mountain.

OOC: Blade, my sword is still flying towards you. Ehks, if you are going to avoid being hit by lightning, now is the time.

When my killer dies, I die no matter what my health is at.

Shadowhawk died, therefore, I died.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: Luroka. You can't use your powers, and X is dead.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 4/20 - W: 0==-

Eyes alight with the will to survive, Blade spun out of the way of the attack, and narrowed his eyes toward JL.

"Now, you will die." Blade said coldly, as he dashed toward JL quickly, and tried to slice him in half with his two swords quickly.

IC: Zakaro (Aha!) {HP: 3/20} [W: 3]

Zakaro nodded to himself and decided that Blade was on the right path. Taking another route, the purple masked Toa got over the current fight and leaped down, a massive overhand blow aimed slightly behind JL so that as/if he stepped back to avoid Blade, he would get hit on the head with the force of a small truck going at 25 MPH.

Or something like that.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

END ROUND 11

Voltex appeared, cackling as he shoved Portalfig into the pile, feeding the corpses with the power of a host as everyone but Zakaro dropped dead. Zakaro just dropped, as the pile suddenly disappeared.

"Aloha!" Voltex said, presenting him with the Black Orb of Treachery. "I stole this from some other people! It was supposed to be a power up, but, well, it's an orb. Orbs aren't power ups! They're awesome things! And this Orb is extra special, because you can use it to switch teams in a team round or use it to steal 5 health from one of your allies in a team match to heal yourself!"

And then Voltex vanished and some energy from Shadowhawk killed Zakaro. The Host, meanwhile, went to go looking for those SUPER SECRET PLANS that he had been alluding to for awhile.

Where were they?

aww... glad to see the update is being used in some fashion. And you know chro you added alot of stuff to the update.. Alot of the original content I had we decided to cut and then more of it was either modified or changed completely. However I am interested in this next round to see how it turns out.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ROUND 12

The subspace portals opened, and all of the fighters (JiMing and Voxumo had returned from their extended sabbatical) landed back in the Desolation of the Staff with a series of thumps. As they began to gather and mingle, one in particular stood apart, panting.

Shadowhawk had, for several weeks, been dealing with the powers of Void attempting to lash out and destroy everything around him. So far, he had resisted; however, in this particular environment, with several other fighters voicing objectives to see his blood, Shadowhawk found himself lacking the conviction to continue fighting against the powers.

So he welcomed them.

The powers exploded forth in a shockwave, dealing five damage to every other fighter instantly as Shadowhawk transformed. Now with full control over the element of shadow and able to revive fallen fighters with up to five health without losing any of his own, he was a force to be reckoned with - the Cloak of Void flashed a dark purple, and Shadowhawk instinctively knew that this round, he could use it to create one shadowy version of every single Ultimate Weapon or Special Weapon 2.0 owned by the other fighters. Knowing that at the round's end he would no longer hold such powers ever again, Shadowhawk decided to make the most of it.

Game Type: Boss Battle

Arena: Desolation of the Staff

Boss Health

Shadowhawk - 280/280

Fighter Health

1 - Ehks - 15/20

2 - Voxumo - 15/20

3 - JiMing - 15/20

4 - Zakaro - 15/20

5 - Chro - 15/20

6 - Blade - 15/20

7 - JL - 15/20

8 - Dapper Man - 15/20

9 - ShadowVezon - 15/20

10 - Pulse - 15/20

11 - Makuta Luroka - 15/20

12 - Toa Kayn - 15/20

13 - Daedalus - 15/20

And thus the fight began.

Edited by Agnès Oblige

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 15/20

ShadowVezon stood apart from the others, contemplating. Well, it appears I'm back here, in the Wasteland. Strange how it can be here, considering the Wasteland was the messed-up remains of another dimension, but oh well. At least I got to sit back in my mansion with my feet up, like I always can. Shadowhawk's the Boss, as predicted. At least it isn't that dragon. I still don't know who that was. Maybe I'll never know. I'm not really bothered. I guess now's my chance to get some payback on Void for insta-killing me a few weeks back. Was it a few weeks? Living in three several times is confusing me. Blah, forget it, Makuta's old body is gonna yell at me again if I stand here talking to myself. No idea how he's become a God, although I suspect Voltex had something to do with it. ShadowVezon stopped talking to himself, and fired several shots at Shadowhawk. I'm afraid, Shadowhawk, that I'm gonna have to find you guilty. And in my town, we execute the guilty. Slowly and painfully. Preferably with Dip.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC:

Ah, the powers of shadow once again. I smiled, and looked at Shadowhawk.

"I bet you're gonna have fun, aren't you? Huh?"

I began to form a hardlight sphere around Shadowhawk, in an attempt to reduce his shadow powers.

OOC:

uh

wait

he can create ultimate weapons...every one of them, and effectively kill everyone, correct? he can also use the Ignika, and then revive himself...

welp

there's no chance of winning now >.>

(15/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Chro, 15/20

"Wow, took long enough for this to happen." Chro immediately flew over to JL, entirely aflame, aiming to constantly provide him with energy to power the other fighters.

but their spirits

The Ignika's revival function will not work, @Ehks. Also, don't forget that this round, you have two hosts that can spawn 1 ups! :D

Also

I'd recommend this to you all, as your lovely Bionifight host. It is the first non-Parugi RPG to catch my attention enough for me to play it in 2 years.

The Ignika's revival function will not work, @Ehks. Also, don't forget that this round, you have two hosts that can spawn 1 ups! :D

oh thank god i thought we were going to have to deal with a 560 health boss XD

1Ydp0mg.jpg

What about giving him 4028 health

You have to slide the fighters into each other to combine their HP and eventually reach Shadowhawk's HP to beat him

So...we become a giant robot?

I dig giant robots. I call being the Neck mech.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Well) {HP: 15/20}

This was a bit late, but none the less Shadowhawk was going to be a formidable opponent. Considering he had that much health and power now, it was impossible that he wouldn't.

With a yell, Zakaro ripped some dirt stuff from the ground, threw it into the air and sent it flying like a baseball pitch at the 'hawk's face.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Luroka, I know we're on the same side here, but really man, watch the autohit. You can attempt to fling him into the air. You can't just do it without giving him a chance to dodge or respond.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20]

Pulse had no idea what to do. Shadowhawk, it seemed, was now trying to kill everyone. Possibly to raise an undead army.

So, Pulse threw dynamite at Shadowhawk, not that it would do much.

OOC: Yeah, Chro's probably right. Especially since Shadowhawk is the round's boss.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Luroka, I know we're on the same side here, but really man, watch the autohit. You can attempt to fling him into the air. You can't just do it without giving him a chance to dodge or respond.

The launch wouldn't damage him. He could dodge the sword, and land in such a way as to avoid damage from collision with the ground.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

Okay. Big boss person. With lots of crazy powers and weapons at his disposable. This was sure to be interesting. Moving a bit closer to Shadowhawk, Daedalus swung his spiked whip at the boss' ankle and then gave it a yank. His hope was that the whip would wrap around Shadowhawk's ankle, after which he would be tripped by the tug.

But that would be a hard move to pull of on anybody, and a boss? Heh. Right.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn