BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: 5/20 HP.

IC: Daedalus, 5/20, 20W

All of these unavoidable attacks were annoying. Daedalus was sick of this vengeful and murderous mountain. He wanted to get away. But there was nothing he could do about it now. Repositioning himself near Dapper, Daedalus took a swing at the fighter's head.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Killed by Dapper. Not sure why he thought I was attacking him since I was fleeing, but what's done is done. (I mean yeah, I did try to get Blade to hit him with lightning, and I did try to punch him in the back while I ran away, but c'mon...)

Pupwa, would you mind coming back to the game for just a quick moment to use the Troll Thingy on Dapper to retroactively save my life? No? Okay.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: 5/20, or rather, 3/20 now.

and yeah, apologies for the lateish reply, buuut ya know sleeping is cool and all so

IC: Zakaro (gah) {HP: 5/20} [W: 15, Possible -10]

The purple-masked warrior had expected Shadowhawk to respawn just like that, so the necromancer standing once more wasn't too much of a surprise to him.

What was a surprise was the instant ferocity that he showed, digging and dragging his claws through Zakaro's legs and leaving open wounds and falling health. {-2, 3/20}

....he really, really needed that Combat Kit now.

With a grunt, Zakaro back-flipped away from the slashing assault and spun into a large phone pole blow that was aimed to send Shadowhawk somewhere other than in his face.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

In the future I would theoretically not mind allying with you, since if you tried to backstab me you'd have much more difficulty doing so than you would to basically anyone else.

but their spirits

Exactly! :D

It'd be great for Bounty rounds, too, because I could stick with you the entire game and allow you to rack up kills and money then wreck you at the end.

but their spirits

Power Up Auction:

Zakaro received the Combat Kit. (10)

Shadowhawk got the Cordak Blasters. (4W)

JL received the 1-Up. (16)

Maw of Death:

Suddenly the Maw exploded, then imploded, and it was gone; it had done all it could have done.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 19/20 HP ] - [ 12 W ] - Dueling Zakaro / utilizing Cordak Blaster pick-ups

The Shadowhawk twisted away and dropped into a hasty half-crouch, using the edge of the corpse-cliff that separated him and Zakaro to break up some of the sheer impact of the latter combatant's downward-angled phone pole blow. It still clunked him alongside the head, though, dealing the standard default amount of damage. (-1 HP)

Chortling with venomous glee, the black-armored necromancer then proceeded to unlimber both his shiny new Cordak Blasters and unleash a roaring volley of hot destruction into his enemies' vitals, holding a weapon in each hand, gunslinger-style, before tossing the now-emptied firearms at Zakaro. (
-2 HP for everybody still alive; if my calculations are correct)

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC:

The Cordaks hit my face in the face (1/20)

"Oh. You're going to play this game, eh?"

I sighed, and drew my swords, and coated them in hardlight.

"Well. Game over man, game over."

I screamed, and shot towards Shadowhawk as fast as I could, shooting the harpoons forwards to accelerate me further.

"COME HERE YOU SLIMY NECROMANCER!"

(1/20, 12 W)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 6/20, Widgets: 20, Items: Grenade

ShadowVezon was shot in the head by the Cordak bullets. Wha- All right, now I'm mad! Enraged, ShadowVezon charged towards Shadowhawk, firing a constant stream of shots at Shadowhawk. You'll pay for that, Lich!

OOC: I'm mad at you now, Shadowhawk.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

This is the Cloak of Void, the figure said. Take it, Shadowhawk. With it in hand, you may copy one Ultimate Weapon per round. The copy will belong to you for the duration of the round and will share all of the powers of the Ultimate Weapon you copied - no additions. Refer to these copies however you see fit, but they will not be the "Shadowy" upgrades that I created for myself. Use it well.

That's how, Blade. I can copy one Ultimate Weapon, whether or not said Ultimate Weapon is actually being wielded at the time. Anything on the list, I can choose from. :)

IC post later.

Dapper Man: 7/20

So Chro has attacked me. For that, he will die. Why? Because I can kill him. I'm about to lay down the law, but then the Maw comes and goes. So I pull my self out, and begin walking casually, a wide grin concealed underneath mask and Krana. I step out in front of him.

"Hello, darling," I quip, before impaling him with my left wing.

-1 Ultimate

I decide to leave my wings out, because I believe that Chro's corpse hanging from near my back looks absolutely horrifying. Certainly a more practical use for a body than to make scenery. Scare tactics!

Haha Ports whatcha gonna do

Out due to test/20 (14/20)

"NOPE!"

I took the Scepter and smacked Dapper with it. Disabling the use of his Ulitmate weapon

"Chro, you owe me."

And then I went back to studying.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (Bang bang, bash) {HP: 6/20} {3+5=8-2=6} [W: 5]

The purple masked Toa backed up, easily wielding his phone pole to knock Shadowhawk's spent Cordak Blasters off to either side as the necromancer fired off his shots into everyone. Thankfully the Health Kit had kicked in so that Zakaro still had some fight in him.

Grimacing, Zakaro noted the amount of other annoyed Bionifighters now charging at Shadowhawk and decided that was a good thing. Darting around to the 'hawk's other side from where SV was coming, Zakaro sent another blow flying at the necromancer's midsection.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: that's actually not a horrible name lol

Fits right in with 'ZakarO' and 'ZakarOh!'

:P

I might actually use that, if I have nothing better next name change lol

Zakaro

Firs thing that came to mind when I saw the ZakarGo was 'Go speed racer! Go!'

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 HP ] - [ 12 W ] - Dueling Zakaro / ShadowVezon

"Two on one? Sorry, boys, but that's not how this game is played. Not how I play it, anyway." snarled the Shadowhawk. His cold green eyes flickered across the battlefield, noting the locations of his two most hazardous opponents, coming at him from opposite directions with apparent murder in their hearts.

What's a necromancer to do? He couldn't shoot it out, not against ShadowVezon; he couldn't slug it out, not against Zakaro. It was sure fortunate, then, that two points do not a compass make. They'd left him a perfect opening... two perfect openings, to be exact.

With energy-bullets whistling past him and into his ornate black armor and some even making it into his vulnerable organic tissues (
-1 HP), the Shadowhawk spun on his boot heel and threw himself bodily farther down the steep slope of the Corpse Mountain. Said move momentarily removed him from the firing zone of ShadowVezon's projectile volley, as well as Zakaro's telephone pole melee range, although the last attack the latter fighter'd made clipped the Shadowhawk's midsection as he leaped, dealing damage. (-1 HP)

Coming up in a roll, the Shadowhawk grabbed a blood-encrusted dagger from a nearby corpse (ironically, the corpse happened to be his own, from a certain Mafia game a few months back), and threw it straight at Zakaro's chest.

IC: Zakaro (So we're getting into that, then) {HP: 6/20} [W: 5]

Zakaro was pursuing the 'hawk when suddenly he had turned and thrown a dagger back at the purple-masked Toa, so therefore there was but one thing to do in that case.

Matrix it.

Zakaro proceeded to do a very silly and somewhat slow-motion limbo-dodge, watching the dagger flip end over end past his body, before leaning upwards with a cocky smile in his face.

Then he tripped and fell flat into the heap, rolling over and over himself into a near-uncontrolled cascade of phone pole and fighter, purple, silver, black and orange twisting into one spiraling thing.

How anti-climatic.

Zakaro flailed/fell/rolled down the Mountain, the burgundy mask he had been carrying flying off to some other place as he gained speed and lost control.

It was doubtful Shadowhawk was even in the way, to be honest. But perhaps he was.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg