Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

You are warped into the Great Red spot by the Moonship, and I swipe the mask.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Super Saiyan..! Shoot. Vegeta can't go 3. Er... SUPER SAIYAN 4!! BOOOOOOM!!

Alright, that would be my mask, and, uh, nobody's universe! Because there's nothing there!

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

...aren't you forgetting something?

Suddenly, I pop up with a machine, which I use to drain all of your power and force you back to normal. If you recall, I don't live in this universe. I then backhand you, and float away from you using my jet-pack. Since you obliterated everything else, and you're now powerless, you are now trapped, in the void of your own creation, forever alone. Nice job breaking it, hero/villain/whatever you are.

My Mask, Your Torment and nobody's Universe.

NOTE: I am wearing a full-body space suit, of course. With a jet-pack. It'll take a deus ex machina to stop me now (which is why of course one is going to happen)

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

DIABOLUS EX MACHINA!

But suddenly, the Shadow Star appears from the portal that I had come out of earlier, disrupts the tractor beam, and activates it's much stronger tractor beams to pick up both me and the Mask. "Things aren't looking so good for you two now, are they?" I shout. "I think it's time to be off. You can stay here in Limbo, and I think I'll go kill a God, okay? Have fun together, you two!" And then the Shadow Star started to head towards the Portal it came from. If it reached it, it would be able to escape. And that would not only leave both your quests for naught, but it would also doom countless people to death or worse. You might want to get out of those cages being lowered into a lava spike put filled with Armoured Burning Fire-Breathing Acid-Spitting Ray-Gun Lava Death Sharks of CERTAIN AND ABSOLUTE DOOM that are randomly there, though, before you get any ideas.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ASYTSGAHSAASYASYJ-

...ahem.

Well, I'm afraid your post is deleted from the topic, thus leaving the cliffhanger intact. (But it still happened before so the rules are unbroken)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I slice your legs off with a herring.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I throw an Armoured Burning Fire-Breathing Acid-Spitting Ray-Gun Lava Death Shark of CERTAIN AND ABSOLUTE DOOM at you.

My Mask.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Rasengan.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I unleash the raw power of the internet on you.

My mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Flying kick! KO. Kopaka wins. Fatality.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Screw Attack!

Samus' mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I attempt to obtain the Mask, but then realize the Samus has it. Because she is awesome (and because she would destroy me in a heartbeat), I decide to not try to take it from her.

Still Samus's Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I however lack that respect (Though I do agree that she's awesome). So I shoot her with the Medic, ensuring that she won't be troubling anyone anytime ever. She'd probably be prancing around in fields of butterflies, if the universe hadn't been destroyed earlier by Super Saiyan 4. Nevertheless, she friendlily agrees to give me the Mask and I give her a pat on the back with a sticky grenade.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

THOSE BUTTERFLIES WERE EVIL ANYWAY!! How about Boba Fett just comes right up and kills you? I won't even describe how, it's so gruesome.

Boba Fett's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

t's lucky that there's more than one of me. I kill Boba gruesomely and feed him to the Trash Compactor, taking the Mask in the process.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

And then I decapitate you. YOLO.

(And you didn't say "My Mask." below your post. It's tradition. Not that I think you care.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Heeeeere's Johnny!!!!!!

Ed's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

You just killed Ed McMahon! Nevertheless, Ed Elric shall take you out! Alchemy powers!

Alphonse Elric's mask, though. Don't trust Ed with that thing.

Current collection:
2001: 

I beat him up and run away.

My mask.

Al recover's while Ed uses alchemy to encase you in stone.

Ed and Al's Mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I offer money to Avak and he uses his power to create a living prison that counters all your powers and I imprison all of you

my mask B-) (yes it is that easy)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Too bad Avak put a cage around my shadow doppelganger and not me. *bam!* Everyone, be free! Everyone gangs up on Aeron, and then are decimated by me.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

"I have had enough of these shenanigans." I fire the Medic at Kopaka, hoping to finish the job started before the universal apocalypse. "This universe is as diseased as Voltex's. I'll make sure to destroy what's left before I leave." Oh, and because everyone else apparently forgot, I also shoot Avak with my Super Scope (I've had one for months. It's deadly), killing him. "I never liked you, Avak, nor your companions."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I challenge you to find the first post ever made on BZPower and paste it as a direct quote.

While you're busy waiting for the wayback machine to load, I use my mad ninja skillz to sneak up and steal the mask.

My masky.

• Upvote 1

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I fire the Medic at Toa Aeron next. Check the quote for reference on how the cannon works if you don't know.

Powered by randomness extracted from the Mask-Seekers, it fired a massive rainbow beam of pure weaponised saccharin at the planet. It warped the planet into a pure saccharine place filled with so much sugar-coated happiness that anyone there would be driven insane after being there for just a few moments, and would be warped, just as the planet was, their minds consumed with euphoria.

The Cannon has been focused solely on Toa Aeron, so it's obviously going to be a lot, lot stronger, and focused on him, rather than an entire planet. Due to my... unique way of being here, I'm immune to the cannon's effects, so yay me. After Toa Aeron is driven mad with happiness, I finish him off with a charged shot to the head from my Super Scope. "Eventually it'll stick."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy