Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Ever heard a thing called protodermis cage? Well let me and my 4 brothers and 1 sister demonstrate it on ALL of you ( Including clones, people that are away, people in other dimensions/ galaxys/ universes blah blah blah you get the idea)

My Mask.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Hm. Interesting. Too bad you need to know where I an to trap me. Being the only one not trapped, it's but a simple matter taking the mask from Aeron.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I HAPPEN to be READING, thank you very much. Either way, due to having broken Kamgronian law by trapping me in a protodermis cage on their grounds, you and your siblings get your minds taken over by the telepathic defense mechanism, which forces you all to release everyone from their protodermis cages. You are then all separated from each other, put into jail, and stripped of your kanohi, as well as drained of your elemental energy. Don't mess with the Kamgronians, they possess the largest library in the galaxy, and they know how to use it.

Meanwhile, the mask is disposed of along with the other kanohi, launched into space and forgotten.

Not my mask, but I continue reading.

I was also never trapped, due to being inside another being at the time. Thanks to that, I was also not present on Kamgronius to be mind-controlled and imprisoned. This now leaves me the only one now able to get the Mask, once I get out. And I currently possess god-like power. "You really shouldn't have interrupted my Lunch." I use the Staff to mentally assault Kirby's mind, completely breaking him and turning him into a mindless empty shell. I then take control of Kirby's mind, turning him into an extension of my will, in a similar way I do to my other bodies. "Well, I have no Shadow Leeches to hand, but I'll have to make do." I spit out the former denizens of Earth, which Kirby sucked up before I broke him, and I reanimate them to create a large army. I combine them with myself, as the portal has been left open this entire time, and I create an armada. I also rebuild the Shadow Star, using the parts left orbiting Earth as well as Earth itself, with the help of the Staff. I spend months tracking the Mask down (and given that everyone else is either reading or imprisoned, there's nobody to stop me) until I find it floating in space. Evidently somebody didn't appreciate it's value. I also find Kamgronius. But I don't attack it, even though my fleet could probably take it down. After all, the people there aren't hurting anyone, and it seems to be the only sane place here. I even decide to go down there myself, do some reading. Not in the Kirby body, don't want to risk that, but in several other bodies. And I don't cause any trouble. I'm not invading, simply reading.

My Mask.

(Hey, you know how I can travel between dimensions? You know how I can possess people, and have repeatedly demonstrated I can control lots at once? You know how I've just shown I can control the population of entire planets at once? What do you think I might have done in some of those alternate dimensions? And I've brought them over here! Aren't you gonna have fun!)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I take the mask that Smoke monster dropped when you launched off and run to my ship.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I smush your ship like a thing that gets smushed.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I finally reach the Iron Legion sector of the galaxy. Large planetoids, which turn out to actually be colossal space constructs of metal, are strewn throughout. I fortunately have both the coordinates of my destination and a special code which allows me free passage without interference from the defense systems. I head for my target location, hidden deep within Iron Legion space.

Not my mask... yet.

Er...

Still my mask...

Current collection:
2001: 

So since everything is back as it was, I am now in possession of the mask again.

My mask still.

Current collection:
2001: 

A lone planet sits in a remote sector of Iron Legion space. Its surface is devoid of life, and a black metal covers the whole planet. How ever, as often has been said, one should not judge a book by its cover, or a planet, in this case. I fly my spaceship towards the planet, calculating the location of... there it is. An inconspicuous opening in the surface. I carefully navigate my transport into the gap, arriving into a large, long tunnel that goes on for what seems for ever. After a long trek, I finally reach my destination; the central capital of the Iron Legion. Now my plan can truly begin.

Not my mask.

How often must I say

It's still my mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

(Curse me for forgetting to post yesterday)

Well, my armada goes and obliterates Kopaka, because it's made up of billions and Kopaka is just one.

My Mask. (Onaku, you're gonna attack me eventually, I bet. And I had just decided I liked you.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(You realise that whatever you do, I'm gonna survive it, right? I'm a dimensional traveler with an awful lot of resources. You can destroy whatever you want, it's only going to slow me down.)

Well, you managed to obliterate a good part of my armada. That would have destroyed a lot more if a good amount of it wasn't shielded. They then proceed to shoot you. And you die. Meanwhile, I'm returning from Kamgronius, although the Kirby body is being taken back to the portal. The Mask, on the other hand, is still at the main part of the armada over where Kopaka and Toa Smoke Monster used to be.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh it's where I am? Well I'll just take it, then. Ich bin unbesiegbar!

My mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

And then, because you decided to stay in place in the middle of the largest fleet in history, you get annihilated. And that was me being nice.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ANTI AVATAR-CHANGING SHIELDING ACTIVATE

My mask

Current collection:
2001: 

IT WASN'T VERY EFFECTIVE...

THESHADOWVEZON USED BANISH!

IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE!

KOPAKA WAS BANISHED TO ANOTHER DIMENSION! (Even though he'll undoubtedly break out in about 5 seconds)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

SHADOWVEZON USED HEARTLESS ANGEL!

PUPWA'S HP WENT DOWN TO 1!

SHADOWVEZON USED LIGHTLY TAP!

PUPWA WHITED OUT...

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

An ancient yet sturdy hammer hits the metal, shaping it into its desired form. The hammer is the first tool ever created, used by the ancients of the early moments of the universe, at the very beginning of their technological age... and one of the only tools of theirs which can be comprehended by the lesser, mortal races of the universe.

Through the ages, the tool had gone from one owner to the next, each a god in their own right, until one day, it reached its current destination. With the hammer, the Iron Legion was formed, and expanded, through the vast reaches of the galaxy. 

And now, it was being used to create a most powerful artifact. Comprised of a Darkmatter-Protodermis alloy (i know, far fetched, but what ever), imbued with massive amounts of Darkenergy, and finally molded with the essence of nothingness... perfection. This creation will do nicely...

Not my mask... yet

Pupwa's health drops below -5 due to extreme temperatures. Pupwa is dead!

My mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

who or what is pupwa and what the heck are all of you talking about? what library what time WHAT IS ALL OF THIS JUNK!?!?

then again my mask (somehow)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

(I think I know what's gonna happen, and I'm gonna tell you it won't stop me)

Hey, I can use randomness too!

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A lone ship uncloaks in the midst of ShadowVezon's fleet. A large window opens up on the front of it, revealing a dark clad being, enveloped in an eerie aura. Its face holds a mask that... looks like the mask of life... and yet it is so different. Everyone present, for some reason, knew what that mask was. That being... was wearing...

The mask of entropy

And then the entirety of the fleet, every last ship, became cosmic dust.

My mask of entropy