Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SavinaSavina ran after Dregier. He didn't like the word master...maybe I misjudged their relationship...Grecko of course ran at Savina's side. Dregier was quickly outpacing them, only Grecko would have been able to keep up, but he stay'd but Savina's side, not leaving her. Then the craziest thing happened, a matoran jumped on the wolf's back. Though Dregier kept going. "Grecko, don't lose Dregier's scent...He's going after Kraeyn, he must be..." Savina was running as fast as she could in the snow, but it was proving difficult, the snow was deep, they were in a blizzard, and it was really cold. She began to shiver, her mask activated it's lava eel ability, her skin began to become super heated, so much so that the snow began melting under her feet.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I haven't been able to access the internet for a few days so apologies if I've missed anything important happening. This is how I'll explain the lack of action in IC.IC (Lema): Throughout all the comings and goings from the cave, Lema slept like a log. It was unusual for him to miss so much - living in the jungle had forced him to become a light sleeper - but the rarified air of the upper altitudes had finally done its work. He was out cold.IC (Weta): Weta made the best pace he could through Ko-koro and out into the drifts, not stopping until he ran into a boulder burried in the snow. The shock of stone on his armoured shin jolted him out of the white haze coving his mind and body. He sat down on the boulder and considered what he should do now.

ppg2.png

Ic: Ambages wandered through his frigid apartment, not pausing to look at any of the ice sculptures or fascinating art pieces that decoreated his halls; he passed by them too many times that he could recall every detail of them. Despite his low public profile and general unknown thanks to his proxy work, using other lesser architects to publish and build projects he designed, he still garnered sufficient fame and fortune within the circles of his higher culture. He was listed in the company of othe powerful moguls, some old money, others new. Ambages' own success story was documented in several art pieces, which was one of the reasons he knew too much about them, and his disregard of public image gave him the indifference to them he showed. What mattered to him was never the past, but the future and the challenges it brought.Today was a time for action, though. He finally arrived at his destination room, a smaller compartment with bamboo cages on the wall, each holding small messenger birds. He fetched them, one by one, and attached small pieces of harakeke parchments to their necks after reading them to make sure they were in good order, one with a name and one longer one with a message:

Good patron, your presence is requested at the residence of Ambages, Arch.,

42 King's Road, Ko-Koro

You know what to do. Come at noon, tomorrow.

Satisfied that all his birds were in good order, he closed the cage and turned a lever nearby, widening the slots in the ice wall behind the cages and allowing the birds free flight. His targets would soon know what to do.

IC: Zauk"Pfft, ten is nothin', sure tell me when," He didn't sound so sure of himself, though. He launched a few more low power lightning surges, to add to Naru's plasma.

IC (Naru):"Right now would be great," Naru said, breaking off her plasma stream in order to prepare heated knives instead. She flicked them into the air, where Zauk caught them with his mask power. Soon enough, they had a small cluster of glowing hot daggers suspended perfectly in midair, almost as if time had stopped around them."Aim for the joints," she said. "You can use telekinesis to create curved paths, while I can't really hit when they keep moving their limbs in the way. I just wish one of us had a Kanohi Sanok..."Naru turned to look for Phavios."Are you all right?" she asked. "I know I am a bit bruised right now."The Toa of Plasma had her back turned and therefore did not notice one of the still-infected Muaka charge past Zauk's lightning, aiming for her. With their focus on the daggers, none of them had kept up the full force of their elemental attack, and now the Rahi seized the chance. Naru shrieked in surprise when it jumped her.

OOC: @Hubert: You'll see...IC: A jet of water forced open the door so that Naara flew into her hut without risk of further harming Kinika. The Ga-Toa gingerly set her little brother down on her bed while the water from her tank spouted up to land on all walls, ceiling, and floor of the hut.As long as it is there, no one will come in without my permission. Only Rannin and a medic and I won't let Rannin see the procedure.Making sure to keep the coating of liquid on his body just in case the Fe-Toa tried to do something stupid, she began to expertly remove the armor plates from his thorax. That area appeared to be damaged the most and Naara only knew just how important the trunk was.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ZaukHe quickly turned towards where Naru had yelled. Seeing that Naru was pinned by one of the great cats he cast his mask's energies to its direction, launching some of the superheated daggers at its joints and any other cracks in its armor. He didn't alway hit is mark, but super heated daggers have a tendency to go through armor. He kept uo the attack untill the Muaka bounded to the edge of their protective circle.Seeing how well it worked he sent at least one dagger at each of them. He was aiming for the hole in their armor behined the masks, but it had the positive side effect of melting the infected masks. It was very draining, though, conntroling and reversing the path of many objects was't that easy. He stopped his electrical barrage to save energy, "You'll have to hold them off, I can't use my elemental powers without draining to much energy."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "To keep this dolt from doing anything stupid," Naara said drily. "That is to say: If you sense him move anything at all with his Iron power or with his body, counter it."The toa shut the window that had somehow made it past her senses-the one that had allowed her and Rannin to communicate-and continued to work. Hopefully Rannin was skilled enough in usage of his element that he could sense sources of it without sight.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: Sou sighed as she watched Savina run off with Grecko, the Toa of Ice honestly had no idea what to do. These Toa in her home were so strange and impulsive that Sou decided it might just be a better idea to let them go on without stopping her or her friends. Sou's cave would still be open to them, even if she was slightly uncomfortable with all of these 'house guests'. It was at times like these that Sou just plopped down in the snow, not even bothered by the cold, and simply sat there with her knees to the chest. What should she do next, what with Savina gone off, hunting someone apparently? Shaking her head, she'd already gotten too involved with these strangers in her opinion. She also had a baby bear cub sleeping away in her cave. No reason to go after her.The sound of a bird's wings flapping and it's cry could be heard over the Ko-Wahi slopes. Sou raised an eyebrow as a large bird flew directly towards her cave, descending from the skies rather quickly. Sou's eyes narrowed, what kind of bird was that? Her eyes scanned the bird and to her suprise, she could see a pamphlet tied to the bird's neck. "It's a messenger bird." She said to herself. Who was the message being carried too? As the bird passed her, Sou looked in suprise as she felt something hit her hands. She looked down slowly.It was the pamphlet, the message was meant for her. From who though? Who would want anything to do with a Toa wanted for murder on her home and now was a crazy person who lived in a cave? While she questioned the letter, Sou eventually decided to just open it. With her cold fingers, Sou rips the pamphlet open, tossing the cover paper to the side as she reads the actual message. She then dropped the letter. "My name," Sou said. Frowning, she picked the letter up once more and struggled to read the rest, while she fought off thoughts on how someone knew her name...

Good patron, your presence is requested at the residence of Ambages, Arch.,

42 King's Road, Ko-Koro

You know what to do. Come at noon, tomorrow

A drop of sweat rolled off the top of Sou's head as she read the letter several times. Sou had no idea what was going on, but she did want to know how this Ambages guy knew her name. Crumpling up the letter, she put it in a pouch on her armour. Looking back to the direction Savina had left off, she frowned. "Hopefully, she'll be back soon."Sitting down on her rock, inside the cave, Sou puts her hands together... For some reason, today's events had been rather unsettling to her.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Zauk

IC (Naru):"Screw it, then," Naru yelled, enraged from the pain she felt all across her body after being thrown around so much. "You better keep your distance!"With that warning, she let loose with her full elemental strength, sending rippling waves of energy through the air. It flickered and waved from the sheer heat, with purple and orange light bursting out from the plasma reaction. It didn't roar as much as fire did, but instead it made a mix of crackling and wheezing sounds due to the air being ionized in an instant and turned into super-heated gas. Naru sent the deadly cloud straight towards the closest Muaka, which roared pitifully as its metal armor began melting. The organics within couldn't withstand as much, however, and were incinerated. Not long after, Naru shut off her power, and the remains of the half-melted Rahi toppled to the ground, where they sizzled out in the snow.The Toa of Plasma suddenly felt weak. Very weak. She had wasted too much power again. She had already been tired, and she realized now that only half as much energy would have been needed if she had only focused it more. Naru shivered. The wind felt cold again, even through the coat. She had precious little plasma left to use, and no heat to recharge from. Most of her daggers now laid scattered around the area, lost in the snow. She cursed under her breath, spending another small portion of her power to heat herself."I'm almost out," she breathed, "I overdid it. Shouldn't have killed it."One Muaka was now dead, two others cleared of infection and thus weakened from Kanohi loss. Naru was certain that they would survive this battle, but she was still angry with herself for wasting her potential. Of course, that was how she usually did it: brute force. In her mind, the victor was usually the one who decided to be violent enough, soon enough. Prolonged battles were not her usual style, and thus unfamiliar territory.

IC: ZaukHe continued to attack the Muaka with the daggers. Never stopping, he repetedly stabbed and cut at the Mauka's weakest spots. He had knocked the masks off the rest of the muaka, and now preceded to stabbing them with the telekineticly driven knives. He was relentless. The fact that one of them jumped Naru didn't improve his mood.A opportunity suddenly presented itself. The last three of Muaka were standing on a drift of snow that, from experience, Zauk knew there was a underground cave, just below them. The entrence froze over with ice, but somebody could fix that."Naru, Phavion! Do you see were those three Muaka are standing?" He continued, "Its right over a undground cave. The entrance freezes over with ice, but a little plasma could fix that!"He tried to keep the Muaka there with the knives.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayzikk, Curiosity, AcademyAs he followed Hau, Krayzikk had a thought. "Hey Hau, when you helped me out in Ta-Koro, how'd you even know I needed the help? I didn't see anyone nearby, but then again I had just gotten slammed into a wall, I might have missed something."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ice cave? Well ain't that convenient. ;)IC (Naru):"I already told you, I'm almost out of energy," Naru said, but still focused her power on the ground. This time she tried as best she could to intenisfy the stream, making the most out what energy she had left.

IC(BK, BM): The knight bashed Black Mage over the head, knocking him out. "NOW WHO FIGHTS LIKE A BUNNY, MORTAL SCUMBAG! I SHOULD RIP YOU APART LIMB BY LIMB TO ENSURE THAT YOU DON'T EVER DISGRACE THE--"A bird hit the back of her head. She grabbed it in her hand, killing it instantaneously. She opened up the paper it had been carrying."42 King's Road, eh? Well then, this person better hope I don't have anything better to do." The toa threw the dead bird and crumpled piece of paper onto the Mage's body. She made her way to the location.

OOC: Ice cave? Well ain't that convenient. ;)

OOC: Yeah isn't it? Strange...IC: ZaukHe kept the muaka over the pit ice covered pit, stabbing them with a knife when they went out of it. He watched in satisfaction as the muaka slowly began to sink into the snow, before suddenly dropping like stones into the cave.OOC: Anyone wanna do the 'I go check to see if they're hanging on the edge, OH KARZ! He grabbed me! I'm hanging on the edge of a bottemless pit, and am going to slip if some hero doesn't save me!'?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: LifI may not have realized it at the time, but I'm sure Vrana did, at this high of altitude I would gain high-altitude sickness, which would surely kill me. Now Vrana was faced with a choice, abandon me, and let me die, or he could save me.IC: DregierDregier hurried upwards, Matoran still hanging onto his back. Finally he reached his friend, who had fallen unconscious on top of the mountain. Dregier gently put his head on Kraeyn's chest. Dregier was worried, few knew it, but Kraeyn only had a little bit of time left. His heart was very weak, and at most he may live for a year.IC: LifMeanwhile I had begun to feel very dizzy, and was now about to hurlIC: VernadonVernadon just groaned, he knew that much, what he didn't know was where in the Koro. Regardless he began teleporting there.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SavinaSavina caught up to where Dregier had stopped. The high altitude yet again began to make her feel sick. She turned off her mask power, her skin began to return to normal temperature. "It's...Frosty...or whatever his real name is...he never remembered..." Savina fell to her knees, she was getting sicker. "Not...this feeling again..." Grecko looked at Savina, nudging her worryingly. They barely noticed the matoran that was about to hurl.Savina was sure the wolf still didn't trust her, she'd just have to convince him she was her to help. "Dregier...I...I can help him...please...I'll help your friend..."

OOC: Last post from me for a few hours, gotta go somewhereIC: SavinaSavina crawled up to Kraeyn, she was no doctor, but she did know that getting him out of here was the best thing she could do, her herbs and stuff would do no good in this situation, at least tills she knew what was wrong with him. She struggled to pick him up, then she placed him on Grecko's back. "Alright Grecko, get him back to the cave...he'll die out here..." So will I... She thought.Grecko began to head back at a brisk pace. Savina spun around to find the matoran, but strangely, he was gone, she didn't realize he had fallen off the cliff, she wasn't even aware of the cliff, her ear's were hurting so bad from the altitude sickness, and it was a blizzard as well. She began to slowly walk aback toward the cave, though she kept falling over, she was freezing too, and she couldn't get her mask to make her skin hot again, she was in too much pain to activate it.

OOC: He couldn't have just found Vrana that easily in the storm. Vrana will be back at the school, you can bring Lif there if you want.IC: VranaHe didn't look back, heading towards the school. And then maybe back to Ga-Koro. His survival skills were not as useful in the harsh cold... he would be lucky to even find food here.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Anyone wanna do the 'I go check to see if they're hanging on the edge, OH KARZ! He grabbed me! I'm hanging on the edge of a bottemless pit, and am going to slip if some hero doesn't save me!'?

OOC: Not really, no. :lol:IC (Naru):"There they go!" The Toa of Plasma shouted over the icy cold wind and the roars of the falling Rahi. Naru was about to say that they should leave at once, but then remembered why they had fought in the first place."All right," she said, eyeing the hole carefully, "did we get all of the infected Kanohi? It would be no good to leave one to re-infect the others."She paused."If that's even how it works. I don't know if it's contagious... But besides, we now have hurt and weakened Rahi at our hands. As Toa, we should probably not leave them to die in a cave..."

IC: Zauk"They'll be fine. The cave leads all the way to Onu-Koro. I fell in it once, hunting, during the spring melt." He explained.Glancing distastefully at the infected Kanohi he said, "Yeah it would be best to collect them. They don't infect other kanohi, but a rahi without a kanohi will pick up and put on any they see, including infected ones."Smiling and returning to his old up-beat self, he said, "Well that was fun! Sort of, the whole being sneaked up on by a rahi doesn't make this hunter feels so good anymore. I'm supposed to be ready for these things."OOC: One of the best rahi fights I've been in, ever.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JothamJotham entered the hut a few yards behind Pourge. Seeing that the Matoran was trying to rest, Jotham placed his few belongings on what he supposed was now his bunk and exited the hut, intending to explore the grounds of the school.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: KahuwaKahuwa had been following Savina most of the time but found it quite hard to keep track of her as the blizzard obscured her figure at a few meters away. Eventually, he had lost her and quite frankly was very angry with himself for losing one of his friends again.Suddenly, there she appeared as Grecko ran past her carrying Kraeyn's body. Questions milled into his tiny Ta-Toa head but Kahuwa realized they'd have to wait upon seeing Savina's shivering state."Handsome and literally hot Toa at your service." joked Kahuwa as he helped support Savina while walking, radiating with body heat causing snow around them to melt.

IC: Savina"I...never th-though I could be this...c-cold." She said, shivering. She'd never experienced anything quite this cold before, so it was quite a shock for her system. Despite the heat radiating from Kahuwa, the cold was still nipping at her. She braced herself on Kahuwa, the high altitude sickness dizzing her senses. It seemed like forever, but eventually they could see the cave only a few yards away from them. Grecko went inside with Kraeyn. "W-we make it..." Savina said, before she nearly fell over, her eyes seemed to black out for a moment.