Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZaukHe began to study the ruins, the scope on his Matatu whirling. He let out a few frustrated breaths and after a while, with an exsaperated sigh, said, "Nope, can't get a thing out of it, I don't think even a Rau could. The script is just too old.""Sorry about that," he apologized to Naru.

IC (Naru):"I didn't expect any results. I was just curious."Naru replaced the note in her small adventurer's bag."I guess I'll have to find a Rau wearer and see what they can tell me, if anything."

IC: ZaukHe patted his now full stomach. He hadn't eaten in a while. It didn't matter to him though, he didn't eat when he was hunting anyway."Yeah, seeing as this isn't a Rau," he said pointing to his mask, "You might have better luck with someone who does. What about Nokama? She has a Rau."He paid the waiter for his, Phavion, and Naru's meals.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Lei looked down. "Oooh! Tree!" She said spotting Fragarach's foliage.-------"I haven't heard anything about it. He might still be there if he's lasted this long." Kalama said."I'm surprised you've remained this quiet the whole time." Nuraka remarked to Cyrax. "If my rival was making a lot of misconceptions about my gender, I'd have slammed his head into a rock already. THEN lit him on fire.""Do you drown them first or after?" Hotu asked."You drown them AFTER you set them on fire." Nuraka said. "And make sure you use salt water. It intensified the burn.""Noted." Hotu made a face. "Has anyone else noticed how morbid this all sounds?""Nope.""Nu-uh""No.""Nay lass.""Oh good." Hotu said. "It's just me.""Jus' giv' eet ah momant lass." Yuni said. "eet wil' pass soon enouff."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC. Ussalaius "Great! Now he's after Jl."The old toa jumped from branch to branch with a combination of his calix and ninja-like abilities, until he made it to the tree branches which Daryhill and Jl were standing on.IC. Tradoris had been studying for hours. He had camouflaged with a book shelf to avoid the librarian. The librarian assumed he had left without him noticing, and went home to his hut. Tradoris stayed up through the night and studied without rest. This cycle went on for several days. The skakdi was majorly sleep deprived, and wished he had a hut to stay in, but he was homeless. Every once in a while, he would dose off, but after a few hours would wake up and continue. After a while, he finished the books, had taken notes and memorized all of the data. He left the library, and fell asleep in an alley. Ooc: Tradoris free for interaction.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: It had taken several hours to reach Ko-Koro, but Sou had done it. She had to retrace her steps several times, but through determination, she found the village of ice. She was somewhat hesitant to enter, for she'd never been to Ko-Koro in her life before. She'd seen stragglers and merchants come out of the village and walk past her cave sometimes, but Sou hadn't been in Ko-Koro before. Taking another deep breathe, Sou walked into the village. She was here on business, but she couldn't help feel the eyes of Ko-Matoran on her. She was a strange sight. A Toa who looked wild and savage with the figure of a famed spindly spider.Sou focused on getting to her designation and when she arrived, Sou's eyebrows rose. In front of her was a huge house and Sou could only say, "It's a nice place." Of course, anything was nice compared to her little cave. Sou walked up to the front doors and at first, she waited to be greeted. When no one came out, Sou looks around her surroundings and slowly knocks on the large door.

Ic: However, Sou had the wrong address. He was on 42 Pencil Path instead of 42 King's Street. Ambages lived in an apartment, anyway, instead of a mansion, and was handling the Black Knight at his door. Sou likely was knocking at the door of Wopaku's residence, which while it had good relations with Ambages' home, was still the wrong place.

IC: "Well while I am here I might as well ask you if you know any," Knidia said, "Either the ones of Ko-Koro where you are now, or Le-Koro which I would hazard a guess at being your home."

Kaccio made a quick "Heh," sound as he thought a second, then looked back at Knidia. "Le-Koro isn't my home, and I don't know where home is, since I lived under tree roots for years. I don't know where the charms are, either, if that's what you're getting at, but I do know the principles of the villages. Well, used to. Now I... Wait here," he said.He disappeared into his hut and Knidia could hear him rummaging through a sack, as if looking for something. Finally, he emerged from inside with a dried leaf scroll in his hands. Yellowed with age and rolled tight with a piece of string, he handed it to her. "This is a list of the villages and their principles. Take it, I don't have a need for it myself anymore. Maybe you can put it to better use."Edit:

OOC: Note: Italicized text in Quotation Marks is Old Matoran, essentially Latin.IC(BK): "Good. Now who art this Ambages? I will assume he is annoying, as he interrupted my revenge."

"Ambages, will be right with you," Ambages said as he went to fetch... Ambages. The "butler" disappeared round a corner, leaving the Black Knight alone for a moment before Ambages came. "Hello!" he said, "You must be the fabled Black Knight." Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Got out of school early, so I can take control of Xibre again (though Kalama didn't use him).IC, Xibre: "How violent! I would get mad and beat him up, but not torture him!" commented Xibre on the Raiders' conversation.OOC: Oh, Kalama, I'm going to be gone the whole day tomorrow, so you can RP Xibre for a whole day.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC: Naara sighed. The silence shattered at the languid movement, the power contained in its ordinary expression acting as a hammer hitting ice."Brother." She shook her head slightly, gazing at a crack in the sod. "Why? Why do you want to die so strongly?"The toa sighed again."You being silent isn't going to help anything. If you answer me then we could get somewhere."Naara paused. She flicked her eyes over, forcing contact with Kinika."I might even let you go free."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Raiders looked at each other before all looking at Xibre and shrugging."We're not quite the 'peaceful' Ga-Koroan our sisters are." Maya said. "While the majority of them are laid back and rather peaceful there's still a small percentage of us that are rather bloodthirsty and violent. Honestly if it weren't for the Marines we would all have probably ended up in jail or on the chopping block.""the Mareens teeches thar fair lasses 'ow two cerb sooch tendacys wif deeceplen an' 'onar." Yuni continued."It gives us a place where we can use those traits openly as well as an ideal to fight for." Kali said. "They would be right in classifying most Ga-Koroans as somewhat pacifists. Still it's already proven than in this day and age, sometimes you got to meet might with might. We are the ones who stand between those that won't or can't fight and those that wish to take advantage of it. We're lean, we're mean, and we don't approve of others taking advantage of our more meek sisters.""Ideals are what drive someone." Juno said. "Without ideals to give us purpose, we would just wander around aimlessly looking for a fight where ever we can find it. It makes us no better than the Skakdi. The ideal of the Marine Corps was started by a few Ga-Koroans who were sick and tired of being picked on by Makuta following the Third Great Tarakava Raid. Three times the village had been sacked, love ones had been lost, you put too much pressure on someone and they crack like a coconut.""Honestly, the best example we can give you is Nuraka." Maya said. "She knows Makuta better than any of us here. Like so many who've been held captive by the infection she was enmeshed in his mind. It was too much for her and she hasn't quite been the same since.""Do you HAVE to use me EVERY TIME?" Nuraka snapped at Maya."You're the best example we got.""Could you AT LEAST use somebody else once in a while? Oooooh, Nuraka's gone crazy! I'm tired of it!"Maya shrugged. "Case to point. We're crazy, violent, and quite frankly, it doesn't bother us because so is everyone else.""WILL YOU TWO QUIT MESSING AROUND UP THERE OR DO I HAVE TO COME UP THERE AND THROW YOU BOTH DOWN HERE SO WE CAN GET A MOVE ON?!" Kalama shouted at the Toa on top of the tree. "I GOT NO QUALMS ABOUT LEAVING YOU BEHIND SO GET DOWN HERE!" He barked."And sometimes, it's used to exorcise crazy from people." Maya said.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"NO BUTS! DOWN! NOW!" Kalama barked."40 widgets on the Commander." Nuraka said to Maya."Sucker's bet." Maya said."I'll take that action on the condition it takes 3 minutes for Kalama to knock him off that tree." Hotu said."You're on."

IC Nen:Nen was busy looking his snowman over. "Somethings missing..." he observed. "But what?" He glanced at the tree that was now next to him. "What do you think tree? What's missing on my snowman?""..." said the tree."You've got a point there," Nen agreed. "My snowman could use some limbs. Arms mostly. But where am I going to find snow arms?""..." the tree suggested."Really? You'd be willing to do that for me?" Nen asked. "Okay then, this might hurt a bit." He drew his sword and cut off two small branches from the tree, sticking them into the sides of his snowman to form arms. "Excellent. Wait, one more bit." He took off the tip of a branch and replaced the earth nose with the branch tip. "There! My masterpiece is improved! Yay!"IC Thama:"Nen, we should probably be worried about Darylhii and JL," Thama told Nen"Now listen here. I'm sure the two of them can solve their problems peacefully.""Darylhii is trying to kill JL.""I doubt he'll succeed. Besides, if it looks like the fight is going to get one or both of them killed I'll uproot their tree and roll it down the mountain. That'll put a stop to them.""Won't that kill them?""Probably not. There's a very slim chance of mortal wounds. They might get mildly injured though.""I suggest you save the tree uprooting for a last resort.""But of course. I'm not that mean."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

"...Hotu a moment of your time."Hotu walked to the base of the tree. "Ready when you are Commander."Kalama took a few steps away before making a running start at Hotu. He jumped straight into Hotu's cupped hand before Hotu launched him upward. "HUP!"Kalama flew upwards before latching onto the tree and quickly scaling it."Look at him go. You'd think he was a Le-Matoran or something." Maya said as Kalama reached the branch Darylhii was standing on.Climbing out on the branch hanging off it he started twisting around using his weight to jostle the branch to disrupt the Toa's footing and drop him from the tree.

WHAM!Kalama dropped onto Darylhii from above."I'm a Matoran of many talents." He said shifting his weight to throw the Toa off balance again to send them both to the ground.

IC: [Darylhii]A vine shot out of Darylhii's hand, and it tied itself around another branch, allowing him to swing over to it. The Toa landed perfectly on the branch, instincts developed from back when he was still a member of the Gukko Force."So was I," he said. "But now I'm a Toa, so it doesn't really count."

OOC: Checkmate.IC: As the Toa started swinging, Kalama scaled the Toa and cut the vine loose with his knife. Nether one made it to the branch.Both landed on the ground."And I just made the fact you're a Toa count for nothing." Kalama said getting up from where he'd rolled free and dusting himself off. "You should have gone to try to catch the branch instead of trying to swing to it. Especially since I was still attached to you."The Marines applauded."JL! GET DOWN HERE OR I DROP YOU DOWN HERE TOO!" Kalama barked at the remaining Toa.

IC Nen:Seeing that Darylhii was going to try to kill everyone, Nen, who was at the moment out of Darylhii's vision used his mask to become mostly invisible and created a large solid chunk of earth about the size of a toa right above Darylhii which promptly fell down towards his head.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii's mask activated, and his body collapsed, his body exiting as he watched a giant piece of earth slam into his body. It seemed as if it would hurt if he went back in, but at least he wouldn't fall unconscious. The body came alive again, and he dug himself out of the earth."Running is a much easier idea then."

IC Nen:While Darylhii was getting himself out of the dirt the still cloaked Nen moved to thwack Darylhii in the back of the head with the flat of his sword.

ooC: @Mef, did you miss my post, Vernadon interacted with Amalod. First post on page 63.IC: KraeynKraeyn looked at Kahuwa strangely for a moment, as if lost in thought. "What, oh sorry, just lost in thought." He then heard something about Kahuwa killing something, the bear, it has to be. "Say Kahuwa could I talk to you alone for a moment."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii blinked as the sword blow slammed into the back of his head, before getting entrapped inside a sphere of sound, which didn't actually make much sense to him. However, it would not keep him immobilised for long, and pieces of wood burst out of his body, breaking him free from the sphere.

OOC: Sorry, posting theme song commence!

IC(Amalod)

Amalod jumps at the sound of the being's voice. He had arrived without a sound like one wearing a Mask of Teleportation or Quick Travel would. The Toa turns away from her telescope to face the Toa."Just waiting for Naara," she replies. "I've been looking toward the mountains through my telescope. It truly is beautiful here. Would you like to see?"-Mef Man

IC: Kahuwa"Like her? You could call it the hots for her or a tiny crush but that's about as far as it goes. Why? Is it bothering you?" asked Kahuwa. At least the subject wasn't about the bear anymore, not that this one was much better. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind."Do you like her?"

IC: Kraeyn"No," Kraeyn said simply, being with me would only bring suffering. "Look Kahuwa, I can see it the way you act. You claim it is a crush, but I have the feeling it will grow. Thus I want to help you."IC: VernadonVernadon took the telescope and looked through it with his left eye. "Yes, the beauty of this place never grows old. It is amplified even more by this telescope. My father used to have quite a few."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kahuwa"Slow down, Frosty, you're taking this way too seriously and going in too deep. It's nothing big, really." said Kahuwa, trying to convince the Ko-Toa. What he was saying was the truth, he didn't feel that much for Savina nor did he feel his emotions towards her would grow anytime soon. Still, the future always held surprises.