Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Guilt trip or not, he's going to be disgusted either way :PIC: KahuwaKahuwa simply rolled his eyes in disgust at Savina's murmuring, pretending not to have heard Lema. Guilt clawed at his heart in a mild form for have killing the bear although, it seemed distaste for Savina's ways always had a special spot in his heart.I'll never be able to live this down...If I hear this for the entire week, I'm going to go mad...

IC (Lema): In the uncomfortable silence that followed, Lema was sure Kahuwa was ignoring him. He was no De-matoran, but the fire-spitter surely wasn't that deaf. Whatever Savina was murmuring about, Lema could see the Kahuwa was involved somehow. Showing all the restraint and tact of a stereotypical Le-matoran, he forged ahead."Who died?" he asked. "Did you meet someone is the drifts of something?"

ppg2.png

IC: "Upon our quest we came upon a temple, one that had not appeared on any maps," Knidia explained, "The entrance was barred by a series of locks that seemed to require odd looking charms as keys. Have you ever heard of such things, or know of someone who has?"

Ic: "That is not a question of wisdom as much as it is a question of knowledge," Kaccio noted. "An explorer or archeologist would be able to give you answers, but I have heard of them, and learned about them."There are six temples hidden across the island, one in each Wahi. Each temple has a treasure inside it which is representative to that Koro's Principle. The only way in, that is, to unlock the mighty gates that block your way to the treasure, is to use the charms as keys.But there are many charms on the island, and only the right ones can unlock the right doors, so you'll be hard-pressed to find the right charms. My suggestion is to go to the Koros and ask avout their skills, principles and virtues. That would put you ahead of most of the chew-partaking rough-and-tumble explorers roaming the island these days."

IC(BK): "Hello!? Is there anyone in here? Thou hast sentest me a note to come here!" The knight banged on the door.

Ambages went to open the door himself and looked through the peep hole to confirm who it was. If his eyes decieved him not, that was the Black Knight without the door. His informants didn't tell him what the person's name truly was, only that he went by the "Black Knight." It was an interesting moniker for someone who wore blue and gold armor, and the matoran only hoped that his heart was as black as his name, or else there wouldn't be much to hold Ambages' faith in the bad knight's skills.He paused before opening the door, however, to compose himself, then opened the door at last. "Hello," he said with congeniality as he opened the door for his 'guest.' "Please, come in. Master Ambages has been expecting you."

IC: Naara sat beside the lying Kinika. She sighed-long, deep, world-weary-and leaned back. The toa put her hands on the back of her head as a rest and spread out her legs a little so that she laid beside him. She stared up at the ceiling from this position."Little brother, did you honestly believe that killing yourself would accomplish anything?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: [Darylhii]A massive tree rose underneath the two, sending them into the air. Darylhii leaned against the trunk, his feet standing precariously on a branch."I suppose you're wondering why I'm trying to kill you with so many people nearby," he remarked, spinning his lance. "The fact is that even though I've retired and become a psychopath, I'm still Flight Lieutenant Darylhii at heart, and do you know what Flight Lieutenant Darylhii was best known for?"The branches around JL exploded."Making the impossible possible."

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: It had taken several hours to reach Ko-Koro, but Sou had done it. She had to retrace her steps several times, but through determination, she found the village of ice. She was somewhat hesitant to enter, for she'd never been to Ko-Koro in her life before. She'd seen stragglers and merchants come out of the village and walk past her cave sometimes, but Sou hadn't been in Ko-Koro before. Taking another deep breathe, Sou walked into the village. She was here on business, but she couldn't help feel the eyes of Ko-Matoran on her. She was a strange sight. A Toa who looked wild and savage with the figure of a famed spindly spider.Sou focused on getting to her designation and when she arrived, Sou's eyebrows rose. In front of her was a huge house and Sou could only say, "It's a nice place." Of course, anything was nice compared to her little cave. Sou walked up to the front doors and at first, she waited to be greeted. When no one came out, Sou looks around her surroundings and slowly knocks on the large door.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: ZaukHe began to study the ruins, the scope on his Matatu whirling. He let out a few frustrated breaths and after a while, with an exsaperated sigh, said, "Nope, can't get a thing out of it, I don't think even a Rau could. The script is just too old.""Sorry about that," he apologized to Naru.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Really glad-happy those don't live-dwell in Le-Wahi..." Sisk said. He leaned to the right and flew another long circle around the area, keeping an eye out for irregularities, but all he saw was the cliff behind them, dropping off into a low layer of clouds and the peaks of Mount Ihu rising up before them. "See-spot anything?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ara'kas snapped her fingers in remembrance. The Fire Toa stood up quickly, ready to press on. "Kalama, last time I went through Forge Valley, there was a Skakdi holding everyone up and making them pay toll. I hope he's still there, I've been meaning to take him out. Do you know if he is?"OOC: The skakdi is just an NPC.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."