Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zauk"Dang, how did you know?" he replied smiling, "Just kidding, I was wondering if there was anyother reason you came, besides looking for something to do.""Ok ready? Lets go. Thanks Denhak!" He waved good bye to the old shop owner. Stepping out into the snow covered streets of Ko-Koro he asked Naru, "Got a place to stay?"OOC: I'm asuming that its kinda late now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SavinaSavina blinked. "Death? I talk in my sleep?" Funny, I don't even remember what I was dreaming about...just that it was horrible...The word death reminded her of the bear cub's mother, a tear almost dropped from her eyes, but she quickly wiped it away. No, time for crying is over...time to move on...come on Savina...

IC (Lema): "I guess Grecko hasn't told you then, but when you're asleep you're going like a Le-matoran auctioneer. I didn't quite catch all of what you were selling saying, but it was something like 'No...don't....kill her...stop...'. It must have been a very morbid-sad dream."

ppg2.png

IC Nen and Thama:"The spiders are attacking us; I suggest you fight them," Thama told Fragarach as she fired an arrow through one of the spiders.Elsewhere, a spider was crawling on the ground, nearly invisible. It was promptly squished by a cloaked Nen's foot. He decloaked and looked around. "It seems odd these spiders would attack a group like us," he observed. "I mean, all of us together are a pretty dangerous force, right?"

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Savina Grecko, her trusty ash bear, was still fast asleep. "I think Grecko is more tired that I was." She realized what she must of dreamed about. "Yes well...it was sad, I can't remember the details, but I think I can guess most of them..." She sighed, she really didn't want to think about it anymore. "Is it....alright if we talk about something....different? I want to get that dream out of my head."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lema): "Yes, I agree" Lema concurred. "In such a dreary-cold place, deathly-bad thoughts bring everyone down. I much prefer the warmth of tree-bright Le-wahi. It is a much more friendly place than these mountains". Right then, he wanted to head straight back to his cave in the jungle and never go near a mountain again. Le-matoran don't belong in a place like this he thought.

ppg2.png

IC: Zauk"Dang, how did you know?" he replied smiling, "Just kidding, I was wondering if there was any other reason you came, besides looking for something to do."

IC (Naru):"Nah, I came here mostly on a whim. Le-Koro had just displayed their Matoran's battle prowess, and I've been around Ta- and Po-Koro for so long. I figured I should broaden my horizons a bit. First step: Get to know places I haven't been to before and that may otherwise not be my first choice to visit."As soon as the pair walked outside of the shop, Naru felt the cold wind rip through her body. It was not a pleasant feeling, and so she activated her elemental power again to create some heat. Almost out. It wouldn't last for more than a day, even on such a low setting.

"Got a place to stay?"

"I was planning on renting a room at the inn," she said in response to Zauk's question. "My funds are kinda diminished now, though, so I might have to huddle up in a corner of the Sanctum for now."

IC: Zauk"You could come to my place if you want. I've got plenty of room for guests, although I don't get very many," He said. Smiling he joked, "Although I totaly understand if you would rather sleep in the Sanctum."Zauk noted that it was a bit colder out then usual. There was more ice on the streets and the snow crunched more under their feet. He suddenly found it strange that him, being a toa of electricity, was used to Ko Wahi temperatures.OOC: lol here I am in Florida, where it never gets below 60*, talking about snow. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Oh, you silly people with your Farenheits. Here in Norway we seldom go above 20-25°C, while it often dips to -1° or -5° during the winter. It depends on where you are and how much wind there is. 60°F = 15°C, by the way, which is a pretty standard temperature for us.IC (Naru):She smiled."I wouldn't want to intrude. Besides, you already given me a coat and bought me a meal. I don't think I should leech off of you too much." Then again, company would be nice. The Sanctum seemed so maddingly quiet..."

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Yeah, us silly Americans, everyone hates it when I use metric. :P 15* C would be considered freezing to me. Its about 32* C right now. In the middle of winter. (Yay for Wolfram|Alpha XD)IC: Zauk"Its fine. Besides I wouldn't want anyone to sleep in the Sanctum, that is unless they deserve it." he joked. "Besides, this is a favor. The coat was a favor for me, I neeeded someone to take it off my hands, so I'm repaying the favor."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I presume Kinika is leaving the hut now...Hau, Sucogu, and Slife from Ta-Wahi.IC: The three toa returned to the school without trouble. Hau's Kakama-speed footsteps had been easy to follow in due to their massive churning up of snow.Said toa was currently stretching with back to a hut. He knew after such a long journey it was imperative to do so.Sweat ran down the martial artist's form as he began his pushups. Hau grinned slightly.What a glorious workout...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Yeah, gonna put that in his profile... He's a Ko-Koro hunter/tracker. Thats why he didn't need the coat. :PIC: Zauk"I'm just making this up as I go along, but who cares?" he remarked.He lead her to a medium sized hut near the edge of Ko-Koro. Once inside Naru found that it was bigger then it looked, having three rooms, two each had a bed and the other with a desk, table and couch. "Home sweet home." he said.His stuff wasn't extremely neat, but it wasn't messy. A few stray papers and trinkets were on the ground. He took off his ax, whip, and pack and set them near the door, telling Naru that she could do the same."Make yourself at home," He said, "I don't normaly get people over, so if you need anything, just tell me. I'll be in the room on the right."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Do you know how awkward it is to be left alone in a room in a foreign house? Sure, you've been told to treat it like home, but that's kind of impossible. :PIC (Naru):"Er, OK."Naru hesitated before she unstrapped her weapons. After walking around so much with the knives weighing her down, she never felt quite right when not carrying them. Still, the Toa of Plasma put her equipment next to Zauk's, then sat down on the simple couch after taking the coat off. It felt comfy, and though the hut hadn't been heated for a while it was still a lot better than the constant blizzard outside.She looked around the room, trying to get a feel for it. She noticed that Zauk hadn't returned from his room yet, and she began wondering if he had maybe just gone to bed. Naru herself had no idea on how to act in a stranger's house."...Zauk?"

OOC: Very, but Zauk doesn't know that. :PIC: ZaukHe had no idea how to act with a guest in his house, so he made a quick exit to his room. Before I do anything stupid, he thought. Sitting down at the small desk, he grabbed some pieces of metal to start patching up his armor.He heard Naru call him. He poked his head around the doorway of his room, "Yeah? Just patchin' up my armor. Need yours to be fixed, too?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZaukHe had no idea how to act with a guest in his house, so he made a quick exit to his room. Before I do anything stupid, he thought. Sitting down at the small desk, he grabbed some pieces of metal to start patching up his armor.He heard Naru call him. He poked his head around the doorway of his room, "Yeah? Just patchin' up my armor. Need yours to be fixed, too?"

IC (Naru):"What? Oh, no. I was just at a loss as to what to do. Sitting alone on the couch, having already eaten and with nothing else to do, I mean."

IC: ZaukAnd there's the stupid thing that I didn't want to do, karz, He thought."Ditto," he said, "Don't get to many people over, so.... uh."Zauk! Come on! Say something! his inner self was telling him."I could come and sit on the couch with you," he offered, but then realizing what the had just said, his face warmed and he tried to explain, "But I... um.... not like.... I didn't mean....."OOC: Poor Zauk, or maybe Naru. :lol:

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SlifeSlife had followed behind Hau, by using the same technique from earlier. Namely using his mask to move a board he was standing on. Upon catching up he saw Hau stretching near a hut. "So, firefly, have you pick out a hut to stay in?"IC: LifI continued to hang onto Vrana's leg.IC: KraeynKraeyn hung back from the others he had a lot to think on. The visions he had, he was positive they were memories and if so that meant that he was going to die.IC: VernadonA breeze drifted through the mountains, and Vernadon notes carried on it. It was as if Vernadon's music and the surroundings were one. As the wind increased, Vernadon's notes swelled. As he dropped into piano, the wind quieted. The slurinng of four notes, and the wind responded in kind with its own triplet. All the while Vernadon was lost from the world. His mind was somewhere else. Amalod may have been a few feet away from him, but it felt like she was miles away. Vernadon was truly at peace.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kahuwa"It's c-c-cold!" said Kahuwa, joining in on the conversation. "Just kidding, I'm not very cold...if we had wood, I'd build us a fire."

IC: Savina"Wood? I can help with that actually." Using her powers. She created several thick very wooden and dry branches. "Here's the type of plant I found pretty easy to burn."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Kahuwa"Perfect." Kahuwa assembled the wooden branches in a neat pile before setting it ablaze with a few tiny flames which traveled across the wood at an artificially quickened pace."There you go, nice warm fire." he said, settling himself beside the makeshift bonfire."Well Frosty, now that we're here and we've got your wolf, what's the plan?"

ooC: EDIT Ninja'edIC: KraeynKraeyn never heard Kahuwa's question for while the others had been busy setting up a fire, Kraeyn had exited the cave with no one noticing, he was now standing outside, letting the wind hit his chest, and listening to Music. Wait music, from where? It seemed that from the mountains some music from a flute was drifting, it was beautiful, and Kraeyn was sure the others in the cave heard it as well.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kahuwa"Frosty? C'mon man, when I ask you a question, I expect an ans-" Kahuwa was cut off as he noticed Kraeyn was not in the area as he turned around to get a good look at the Ko-Toa. "-wer. If he decides to disappear on me again, I'll beat him up with his own Kanohi mask."Getting up, he exited the cave, soon relieved to find his icy friend standing at the mouth of the cave. He put a hand on his shoulder and was about to say something until he heard the sound of a flute."Hey 'cool dude', you hear that? Or am I the only one since I have an Arthron?"

IC - Kinika - School areaKinika stopped in his tracks. What was that gorgeous music? If there was one thing he loved, it was a good tune. Now, he tried to remember if he could play an interment......yes. From a long time ago. His childhood. When his parents fought, he soothed them with a piccolo. Such a high-pitched, cheery instrument. He think he recognized the tune. Sitting at a snow bank some twenty feet away, he matched the tune with a piccolo fashioned from his element. They were in harmony. The song carried many emotions. Joy, hope, enlightenment. And something else...a comeback. Like it was yelling at the enemy, I'm coming for you! It enticed him to keep playing along.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kinika - School areaKinika sped up and matched the complexity of the tune. This was how he'd played to himself. Always trying to get better.He absentmindedly wondered who the other player was. He would probably learn later.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kinika - School areaKinika sped up, countering slurs with eighths and triplets with accidentals. He vaguely remembered trying to impress a girl at speeds like this.Gosh, this guy was professional. Kinika was hiding his struggle to keep up. His fingers began loosening up, but his lips were becoming sore.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.