Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZaukHe patted his now full stomach. He hadn't eaten in a while. It didn't matter to him though, he didn't eat when he was hunting anyway."Yeah, seeing as this isn't a Rau," he said pointing to his mask, "You might have better luck with someone who does. What about Nokama? She has a Rau."He paid the waiter for his, Phavion, and Naru's meals.

IC (Naru):"Thanks, Zauk, I owe you a meal," Naru said. "But now what? Shall we go to Ga-Koro for this note, or shall we find more Rahi to hunt down?"

IC:"Actually," Phavion said, "I can't go with you, I have my studies to take care of here."Phavion wistfully thought of going to travel with Zuak and Naru, as he enjoyed their company."However, if you do go, I'll catch up to you guys later," He added.OOC: And so ends Phavion's involvement for the time. If you do go to Ga-Koro, I guarantee you will get help from me there.

IC (Naru):"Research? What kind of research?"Naru had been tipping her chair back and forth, but now she sat up straight."If you need help, I could stay for a little while. I need to recharge my energy and get some new knives anyways."

IC:Phavion chuckled, "I'm conducting research about mahi, and some other little side-projects I promised to some of my friends back home." He stood up and pushed his chair in, "I'm sorry to be leaving you two, but I must go now. Good luck with that note!"Phavion walked out into the Koro, and went to get a few materials to begin going back down to the Kumu Islets.

IC: VernadonVernadon looked at Amalod quizzically, what does Naara have to do with this? I have no idea. Then ask her. I thought you said not to make idle chitchat. This isn't idle chitchat, and besides I am allowed to make an exception to my own rule. Whatever you say, whatever you say."I'm afraid I do not understand what you are speaking of. Would you please care to elaborate."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Amalod)

"You said you had a lack of beauties, but Naara is quite a beauty; adding some light to this university," the Toa explains in her childish way. She didn't sound like much when it came to things besides stars and currents, but she had an inner genuis inside of her. Amalod just had to uncover it the right way.-Mef Man

IC: VernadonVernadon stated the simple truth, "I hadn't noticed." Believing that he should respond with a compliment Vernadon added, "You're pretty good looking yourself." Meanwhile Tails was laughing at Vernadon's predicament. Shut up Tail. But this is just too funny, and by the way I've been thinking I don't like this name Tails you gave me. How 'bout something like Nadonerv, your name backwards. No. Come on please.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Amalod)

Amalod's eyes suddenly widened greatly as her face reddened. She wasn't sure what the male race found as beautiful in others, but she guessed maybe Naara was something of the sort. But, was she herself."R-really? Thank you," Amalod manages, still blushing. She manages a small smile; trying not to act crazy over the assumption.-Mef Man

OOC: Naara is definitely more attractive than any other I'Rohu. I don't think she's quite memetic in that-especially considering neither are much to scream about-but the toa is probably a bit more than her profile currently states due to status as an expert practicing martial artist.I do see how Vernadon didn't spot it, though. She does wear an awful lot of (admittedly protodermis-tight) armor. =PIC: Naara did not sigh. But her voice became softer."Little brother Kinika..."She gazed up at the crack. What if the rogue Fe-Toa had a crack like that...In his soul?"It's my fault."She'd just have to plug it with some of her water; now-wouldn't she."Kraeyn never cared for you in all his climbing. But I..."The toa paused."I did."Naara shifted in her lie. She felt uncomfortable."And I left you."The toa turned her eyes to Kinika again. Maybe he'd see..."You're a rogue, little brother; a scalawag, toa, and soldier of fortune all mixed into one. But even rogues-"She looked back at the ceiling once more."-Can get hurt."Naara released a world-weary sigh. She turned to look at Kinika again."And it's not your fault that you did because I wasn't there for you." The words were coming faster now."You're not to blame for feeling alone. Neither are you to blame for wanting the easy way out."The toa kept gazing into his eyes. She didn't care if they were open or not."I'M the one who gave you a somebody to be with until I decided to run off and learn how to be 'independent'." Naara looked up."Don't feel sorry for yourself. Feel sorry that I was foolish as Kraeyn and didn't learn his lesson," the Ga-Toa said gently. "For all I say sometimes, you are my brother. And we will always be companions."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

ooC: Vernadon's pretty clueless to that kind of stuff. Also where's all this Kraeyn abandoning you guys coming from, Kraeyn was the last one to remain in the household.IC: Vernadon"Uh, okay, thanks I guess?" Vernadon not sure what to say. ooC: I mean what impressions do you get from reading his constant arguing with himself.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I finally get to use my fusion cannon weilding Vortixx. :lol:IC: KarkhalmHe walked along the frozen road ways that was Ko-Koro. He was utterly focused.On getting a meal.He walked into the closest place he could find. Sitting at one of the tables, he ordered his meal from a very freightened looking matoran. Maybe it was the fusion cannon.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC [sou - Ko-Wahi]: As the gates to the huge mansion opened, Sou was suprised to see a small Ko-Matoran walked out, yawning and rubbing his eyes. No doubt he had just awaken, even though it was the afternoon. That was the life of a rich bachelor Matoran like himself who could afford such a mission even in times like this with the Makuta threatening the entire island. Sou shakes her head, it kind of annoyed her to see a man living in prosperity, while the rest of the island was in peril but she steered her mind away from these thoughts. "You're Ambages, correct?" The Matoran rubbed his eyes again and blinked slowly to get a good look at the Toa. He seemed to be taken aback when he saw the lithe and ghostly form of Sou standing at his door. Quickly he tells her, "No, I'm Wokapu... Ambages lives on 42 King's Street." He then closed the door in her face and walked back into the comforts of his little mansion.Sou frowned as she looks at the sign on the street. She shook her head as she realized she was on 42 Pencil Path. All of these streets looked the same to her, though. With that, she headed towards 42 King's Street and when she arrived there, Sou was suprised to see a small apartment. So he wasn't exactly rich as she had believed earlier. Taking a few deep breathes, Sou started to walk towards his apartment.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Unfortunately, Fragarach's snowball had the misfortune of heading for Ara'kas. Although it was incinerated before it reached the toa, Fragarach could tell she was not amused. In fact, Ara'kas reached down to take out her sword. Or so it seemed, right up until her left hand came up, whipping a snowball back at Fragarach. "It's on."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: JLJL found the ball Ara'kas had thrown rocketing towards his head. He held out his palm, and managed to block most of the snow. "You suck!" He shouted, as he simply sent a barrage of snowballs, throwing one after another at both Fragarach and Ara'kas while using his mask to help dodge any snowballs thrown at him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tanuka squealed as the cold powdery object hit her dancing about trying to shake it off.Glaring at Agarin she scooped up her own snowball and retaliated.-------"Awww... snowball fight and I'm stuck on scouting." Lei pouted. "First chance I get I'm hitting everyone in proximity."-------"What is it with these Toa and pairing off? I don't get it Com." Nuraka said listening to the underlying issue.Kalama opened his mouth to explain before Maya cut in. "Quite possibly it's the reaction used by those who are trying to tease each other like we do to Kali.""HEY!""While they express those feelings based on the fact that we are social creatures and obviously these Toa have spent far too much time alone and now that we're in a large group, they feel the need to socialize with each other. Though we have equal amounts of male and female counterparts it only seems natural that there may be underlying friction used to the advantage of the teasing party. All part of the socialization.""...That just went over my head." Nuraka said. "Forget I said anything."Kalama whacked Maya's Kanohi off her face."HEY-MMMPH!" She said before he shoved his Miru on."There." He said. "NOW you are Kalama."Maya paused looking around, the green Miru looking a little strange on her. "So THIS is what it's like to be you..." She said playing with the knot in the bandanna.Kalama took back the ensemble while Maya retrieved her Kakama.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"That's honestly a question I ask myself sometimes." Kalama said. "Why are we here? It's one of life's greatest mysteries. Why are we here? I mean, are we the product some some cosmic consciousness? Or is there really a great spirit, watching over everything? You know with a plan for us and stuff? I don't know man, it keeps me up at night.""...Where did that come from?" Kali asked."I... really don't know." Kalama said scratching his head. "It's like I felt compelled to spout all that stuff like it was a quote from something and some cosmical awareness forced me to say it.""Please resist any future urges to spew such nonsense Kalama. That was kind of creepy.""No promises Kali, do or do not. There is no try.""You're still doing it.""Yeah I'll stop now."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Zauk"Uhh, I know a few places that sell knives. I could show you if ya want," He replied, "They're not to far away."He had put his feet up on the table and was relaxing back. He swung his legs around, got up and stretched.

IC (Naru):"Yes, I would very much like that. I need to restock, and there's just something about bla~ades that I love. <3"The Toa of Plasma was fooling around, but she did greatly enjoy using her weapons.

IC: Zauk"Yeeaahhh.... Ok well then, follow me." He replied, happily.He walked out of the door and onto the street. He had gotten his hunting knife from the shop they were going to. The kives there were really hight quality, his had never rusted, dulled or chipped."Some really nice knives here." he commented, "The one I got hasn't even dulled yet."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: My impression is he's either possessed or has a mental problem. :P

IC(Amalod)

"So...you are the leader of this school, correct?" asks the Toa; not sure exactly if the being was the headmaster. It seemed as if he were the one in charge, but she could never tell these days about simple things...-Mef Man

Tanuka's eyes went wide at the sight of the oncoming snowball. She twisted quickly and it smashed harmlessly against her shouldered shield.