Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Durim"Excellent..." He commented with a dry mouth. The cold wind was dry, and unpleasant to the lungs. He just wanted to get out of the frozen suffering and into the somewhat warm village, to warm up in preparation for heading out again. He hated this day.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zauk"How about I show you. They say a picture is worth a thousand words." he said as he turned them around.On the leaves were paintings of different things, a landscape of Ko Wahi, a pack of Muaka, a self portrait pf himself, Ta Wahi as it looked from a distance, and finally on the biggest one, Mt Ihu; as seen from below."I have, recently, been painting. A trader comes here every so often with different berries and fruits that are perfect for paints." he explained. "I don't think they're very good, but I'm getting there."OOC: I'm just glad he didn't paint a picture of her. :P That would have been 1. breaking the laws of time-space 2. extremely awkward.

IC (Naru):"You're a painter?" Naru asked in a surprised manner. "For some reason I didn't expect that." She studied the paintings for a short while."It looks good," she said. "You're good at landscapes. And this is you, I presume?" She looked from the picture to Zauk and back."Yeah, it's definitely you. I recognize the mask, but I think the leaf here has muddled some of the details. Still, nice work." The Toa of Plasma nodded approvingly."I've never done any art. Or actually, if you count melting sand into glass, then I've done some."

IC: VilokThe rest of the the long and miserably cold walk to Ko-Koro was mostly spent in silence. It was obvious that the team simply wanted to catch a break and warm up, especially Vilok with his excessive shivering.Eventually, they made it to the village of ice and without question, Vilok entered the nearest inn, warmth flooding his senses, erasing the cold and somewhat rejuvenating him."Much better..."

IC: DurimHe followed Vilok into the Inn, brushing snow and ice from his armor, removing his mask to clean out any snow that had slipped inside. "Well, I now remember why I let that Ko-Matoran go three and a half years without repaying his loan..." He placed his mask back upon his face with a slight frown. His throat and mouth were dry, so he decided to do something about it.He cupped his hands, as water began to form in them, then drank it. He repeated the process several times, until his thirst had faded.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nen and Thama:Nen glanced around. It was diffcult to see, but he could make out a cluster of 6 spiders around him. He grinned, focusing his elemental power as he stabbed the ground with his sword. 6 walls of earth rose up in front of each of the spiders. Nen kicked each of the walls over in turn, squishing the spiders with a satisfying crunch. He looked around to see how the others were doing.Thama was faring well. She had a group of spiders flying around a localized controlled cyclone. She fired an arrow at each of the spiders as they spun about in the air, clipping each one squarely. She cut off the cyclone and the spiders fell to the ground, writhing in pain as Thama went and plucked her arrows out of their bodies.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Purple fluids stained the snow at the Marines carved their way through the oncoming hoard.Hotu snarled as she kicked another one off her where it was vaporized by Nuraka's wielder. "OI! Wotch where ya shooteen tha'!" Yuni complained as bits of Trapper dripped down on her.Kali darted ahead of Kalama slowly slugging his way through the mass of spiders. The swordswoman carved a path through the group leaving plenty of wounded for Kalama to finish off quickly.Maya whacked one in the face with the other pointed end her javelin before running it through as it recovered spearing it through the head and through the abdomen of another Trapper that tried to jump on her from above. It squealed and clicked as it's legs flailed seemingly trying to choke the Medic. Maya whipped it off sending it flying over Juno where it was promptly vaporized by Nuraka."Weell you knoc' eet oof wif the vap'ing o'er a seeter mareen's 'ead?" Yuni yelled at her.Nuraka responded by vaporizing another Trapper trying to jump onto Yuni sending more bits of purple matter raining down on the Mess Sergent."You're welcome." Nuraka said grinning."BEHIN' YE!"Nuraka turned as another Glass Trapper pounced. She threw up her weapon keeping the Trapper from chewing on her as it worked it's mandibles furiously trying to chew on the Marine. Nuraka growled pulling upward to keep the Fikou offshoot away from her.WONG!Yuni smashed it off Nuraka with her frying pan.WONG! She beat it into the snow.WONG! Yuni pulped it for good measure. She pulled Nuraka to her feet."Naow were evan." She grinned."Shut up..."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Zauk"Really? You like it? I'm not a painter exactly, I just try it in my spare time. Its more of a hobby," he explained. "Melting sand into glass? I'd count that as art."His eyes defocused for a minute, as if he remebering something, "I normaly do the landscapes when I'm out hunting. A lot of sitting around then.""I've got a lot more sketches and smaller stuff in my room. Wanna see?" He asked, pointing towards the door.OOC: I'm surprized at how much Zauk's character has evolved, become more like me than any of my other ones. Might need to update his profile...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Durim"I am not hungry... I say that we should keep moving." He replied, as he stood, looking back towards the inn's door. "There is no reason to stay unless you wish to wait and hope that the storm clears. I myself would rather not waste the time."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Alright them, speed time.IC: DurimThe walk from the village was mostly in silence, occasionally a few complaints about the weather, and something about fish here and there, but it seemed to drag on for days, though it was at most a few hours. Finally, the escape from the weather was in sight, and they were quickly out of the unpleasant cold.OOC: The Currently small Toa Ancora to Onu-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:IcarinIcarin strolled through the city of ice. It was a very boring city... Maybe I should head to Ga-Koro... I hear it's nice there. The toa was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice a fellow Toa of Ice cross his path. Which led to Icarin bumping into Kav'den. Although he didn't know Kav'den's name. "Excuse me." he said to the Toa. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Icarin"Okay." Icarin said, a bit annoyed at the being's frustration. This guy has some temper... He thought, rolling his eyes. "Hey, have you been to Ga-Koro recently?" he asked, the question seemingly coming out of nowhere.

IC(Agarin): Agarin was getting overrun, but he got an idea. He tried out a few moves of his better choreography from old performances, flipping onto his palm in a handstand and spinning himself while upside-down, allowing him to deliver kicks to the glass trappers which were subsequently flung to Xibre."Xibre!" He called, "Finish them off!"

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC:

IC - Kinika - School areaHe would've stopped, really. Unfortunately, the beat began. He kept playing. Except, it got more frantic. He threw in different scales, turning them upside down. Thrilling sharps that he slurred at least once.-Sucogu - School area"Well first off, can you create a shape or form with electricity?"He "drew" a circle in the air, which was followed by a trail of sparks. "Now, you try."

IC: Hau concentrated. Using some of the charge currently running through his armor, he made a triangle. He grinned at his creation--And then it fizzled out.Hau's chain hissed even louder for that part of the slowly-receding beat.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Icarin"Ko-Koro is my hometown." Icarin responded. "I owe Turaga Nuju, and the residents of Ko-Koro, everything." He mentally grimaced. If Kav'den asked about that it would open a can of worms that Icarin didn't want to deal with. Why did I tell him that? He screamed at himself inwardly. He quickly changed the subject before Kav'den could respond. "So, what brings you here?"

IC: LifFor once it was easy for Vrana to pull me off, I was sick, deathly ill in fact.IC: VernadonWith a slurring of three consecutive triplets, Vernadon finished his piece. Whether or not the others would continue without, he did not know but his small symphony was now complete.IC: KraeynKraeyn reached the others just in time for Vernadon's finale, and thus began clapping.IC: SlifeHearing the end of the flute's playing, Slife also began clapping, "You've gotta admit Hau, that guy was good."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

A scream echoed from inside the hoard as lighting blasted out of it."SON OF A SEARAG! MOVE IT MARINES!" Kalama barked stirring the Marines up into a vicious frenzy as they cut their way into the hoard at a speed that could only be out matched by the Ussalry.The Raider managed to clear their way into the hoard carving out a pocket.JL's lighting blast had hit everything including the Marine caught in the middle of the hoard which turned out to be Kali.She was on the ground spamming as electricity coursed through her body leaving her helpless and unable to move. Had the Raider not responded as quickly as they had, the Glass Trappers would have fallen on the paralyzed Matoran and torn her apart. For now they created a defensive pocket in the thick of the hoard defending the Helm Major until the affliction had run it's course and she could move again."ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVER LOVING MIND!?!!?" Kalama roared at the Toa of Electricity. "SMALL. LOCALIZED. CONCENTRATED. BURSTS! NONE OF THIS AREA BLASTING MAHA DUNG YOU'RE DOING! YOU'VE GOT MATORAN IN MELEE RANGE! WATCH FOR FRIENDLIES! Maya!""She'll be fine!" Maya called back spearing another Trapper. "Just need to hold out! GRRUMPH!" She swatted one to Hotu who used it to beat another one into pus."Watch your footing!" Juno called out. "It's starting to get slicker with all these fluids mixed in the snow!"-------Lei winced seeing Kali get fried in the blast area. "Ow! Glad that wasn't ME in there! Kali is not going to be happy when she wakes up." She looked over the other side. "Well! Tanuka seems to be doing well in there! MAKE 'EM BLEED TANUKA!"-------Not even twenty seconds into the fight and Tanuka had already forgotten how long she'd been at this. Right now it was the least of her worries. Block, thrust, retract, swat, kick, block, water blast, thrust, sling, roll left, swat, swat with spear, crush with downward kick, counter tackle, force to ground, gut, block, shove, jab, jab, kick off spear, block, area water burst.Tanuka's mind cycled through everything the Marines taught her. Keep moving, keep the tempo, don't slow down, meet them, defeat them, move on."Force them to dance to your music. Never give them a chance to counterattack." Kalama's words echoed.Why am I doing this? She asked herself. I'm not cut out for this... but then... I'm not here alone am I? Tanuka watched as the Marines rushed to Kali's aid."Courage never fights alone."Kali wasn't scared was she? She had to have known the Marines would come to her aid. Tanuka grabbed several with a jet of water and flung them into Nen's nearby earth pillars. They have each other and I have my friends.I don't need to be scared. She smile swatting aside another Trapper gutting the one behind it as her shield warbled with the hit. All this time I've truly been afraid of being caught alone. But I don't have to be...Not anymore....

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama