Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Tanuka dove behind a snowdrift as Agarin launched several more rapidly."it is fair and just!" she said from her hiding place. "I can't throw more than one at a time!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

ooC: XD, I've been told by one person that he gives off TwoFace vibes.IC: Vernadon"No, there is no leader of this school, we're all equal at the school. The decision we make are as a group not a dictatorship." Vernadon answered simply, finally an easy question. Mark my words it won't last for long. I'll enjoy it while I can.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Yeah, but Two Face has more of a mixed view instead of two people talking at different times. Vernadon's more like the creeper on Lord of the Rings. :P

IC(Amalod)

Amalod nods her head before asking,"And, any idea when I'll get to teach. I should probably get some lessons planned and the sort or whatever else I should be doing."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC - Kinika - TalkingWhen she looked back at him, he was sitting, kind of hunched over."Seriously?"Kinika stood up, walking over. He acted as though there were no pain. "Do you really mean that?" he sounded cynical, like he didn't really trust what she said.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Amalod)

Amalod nodded her head and before simply standing there. She looks back to the mountains before down at her wardrobe. Atleast she didn't forget her sense of style when she arrived on the island. Her wardrobe currently consisted of a light tan, fur trench coat over a white tanktop. She was wearing a pair of black pants with light tan boots as well. Hopefully it all matched, she wasn't so sure since she arrived on the island about what she did."I...just want to apologize if I sound odd or strange. I only just arrived on the island and am not too sure how everything works."-Mef Man

OOC: Onarax: It's been agreed by KNI and I that Kinika was disowned when he was really young. Naara left with him. So those two feel (and especially naara considering she's the one who was too weak to support herself as a kid and needed help) Kraeyn is a ##### who abandoned them for his climbing. He was always there for traversing mountainsides, but he was never there for them when they feel it counted-only exception to that was created now, and they don't even know he tried to save Kinika because Naara never let her brother touch the snow.Long story short: Kraeyn was not part of their unit then. And he probably isn't now.IC: Naara looked up at Kinika. She sighed."What do you think, Kinika? It's troublesome," Naara continued, "But you are my little brother."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

ooC: Well, I was kept out of the loop. Luckily Kraeyn has amnesia so I really don't have to worry about that anymore. Although I've always felt Kraeyn started climbing more after the others paid less attention to him. So he sort of felt left out and climbed more, thus only heightening the problem.Just goes to show what a big happy family we are. Also is Kraeyn the youngest, oldest, or in the middle?IC: VernadonHah I told you. Shut up. "Uh no you don't sound all that strange. Although I'm really not the best person to ask I'm just merely a bard."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

PIFF! The snowball nailed Agarin in the Kanohi."I'm not holding them!" She called out from behind the snowdrift.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: What he says is true, though I love what you did with the profile. You expanded it well. :)My original idea was that they were all the same age, but then when I gave the characters away, Naara ended up the eldest. So it's up to you whether he's middle or youngest.IC - Kinika - TalkingKinika reached to pull his lost hat over his eyes. "I think you're just saying that. I think you find me bothersome. I'd go so far as to say I think you resent me." he said, frowning at his own words.The Toa put a hand on her shoulder."I think you wish I never existed."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Naara sighed again. It only now struck Kinika how haggard she looked after staying up this late. While Naara was in great shape, her armor was still dripping, headband tilted slightly to one side; not to mention that the toa's eyes were red-rimmed."Brother, I never resented you. Why would I have hired people who care nothing for me and made me pay all my widgets to them while using all my element-which I care for like a part of my own self-just to heal you...Why even stop you from hitting the ground?," she argued. "It's understandable that you don't trust me because I left you and didn't come back for a few decades," Naara said gently. "But there was never any reason for me to hate you."

[Profiles]

Tanuka flung another snowball at Agarin. "i can't throw MORE than one at a time!"

IC: ZaukHe laughed, "Well seeing as you don't have to worry about them being a bit dull, just being evenly balenced should be just right."He walked into a small shop, near the gate of Ko-Koro. Finding the owner, a old grumpy looking turaga, focused on making a weapon he said, "Denhak! Its good to see you!"Without kooing up from his work the being said, "Zauk I told you already, that was the last time I'm fixing your knife.""Darn. But thats not why I came. My friend Naru here is looking to get some knives," He replied.Denhak looked up from his work and said, "Denhak at your service, how can I help ya?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Kinika - TalkingThe Toa retracted his hand, half-smiling."I'm glad you feel that way." he said.Without warning, he turned to leave, grabbing his cane and putting a hand on the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Goodbye, Kinika," Naara whispered. She was resigned to what her brother thought of her. What would be, would be.A tendril of water rose from that all around the room and hugged the toa, kissing his Miru on the forehead with its tip, before the drops split apart and headed back to their places. It was Naara's closest equivalent to her expressing of familial affection bodily at this age.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Kalama ducked as the snowball sailed over his hand and......splatted against something in mid-air."Oh joy. Glass Trapper." He said before slamming it to the ground and crushing it.Purple fluid and guts splashed up his arm."Eyes up ladies! Where's there's one there's a horde!" He called out.

IC, Xibre: "Let's do this!" said Xibre. He looked around. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. He jumped left to avoid having the Crystal Trapper land on him. "I've got this one!" Xibre called. As soon as the spider landed, Xibre jumped on its abdomen and ran his sword through it. "One down, a horde to go!"

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC (Naru):"Hopefully, a lot, Turaga."Naru was a bit uncertain on how to act, as this was a Turaga, but not one that seemed to hold any sort of high position like the village elders did."I need some new throwing knives," she said, and pulled out one of those she had left. "Simple ones like this will do. I haven't exactly been careful with them, so I'm not sure if I expect any new ones to last very long either."The Toa of Plasma poured energy into the knife until it was glowing bright orange. The air shimmered with heat."Of course, if they can take a lot of heat without becoming soft, that would be nice."

Edited by Katuko

IC:Vernadon"Naara is busy tending to some wounded fellow." Vernadon replied, "I suppose I could play you my flute now." Why, why must you do this. That was your perfect moment to leave. I do it because I'm not as cruel as you to leave someone innocent like her all by themselves, reject them, or for that matter straight out lie to them. Then maybe I should take control. Not gonna happen. We'll see, we shall see.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Vernadon"Very well then. " Vernadon then removed his flute from it's pouch and lifted it too his lips. Thinking on it for a moment he finally decided on which song to play and began.OOC: I'll let you describe the song, typing on an IPad is harder than typing on a laptop with a broken O key.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: He's a NPC, so you can control him if you want. ;)IC: Zauk/NPC shop owner"Hmm, let em see what I've got..." the old turaga said, going to the back of the shop. Clangs and and the occansinal curse could be heard.Not one for uncomfortable scilences, Zauk turned to Naru and asked, "Why did you come to Ko-Koro?""Other than to meet me." He joked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Lei slugged Sisk in the shoulder to get his attention. The Le-Matoran focused back on flying recon instead of watching the Toa doing their little snowball-fight and the Marines talking while they were circling overhead. Looking down he spotted Kalama, with one of what had to be the Rahi Lei mentioned, now crushed to gooey bits.His eyes darted around the vicinity, then he spotted movement from the flank of the group. He pulled Skyscratcher into a tight turn and pulled on the reigns as they descended a bit, within earshot."There's a dozen-bunch closing in fast from the eastern drift!" he called out to Kalama.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Not one for uncomfortable scilences, Zauk turned to Naru and asked, "Why did you come to Ko-Koro?""Other than to meet me." He joked.

IC (Naru):"I already told you that," Naru said dismissively. "I did say that the whole reason why I am here, why I was in the Sanctum, and why we went Rahi hunting: I was looking for something to do. Good to know I'm being listened to."She eyed him warily."Or, given a statement like that, were you so caught on me in general that you didn't really care what I was saying as long as I was saying it to you?"She made a weak smile, just as the Turaga returned with a bunch of blades. Most of them were regular daggers, but a few looked longer and sharper, like hunting weapons."This is what I have to offer," he said, and laid the knives out in front of them. Naru swept her finger in the air along the row, before picking up a long, single-edged knife."This one looks nice," she said, carefully weighing it in her hand. "Long, but light and easy to swing. Unfortunately, it's not exactly suited for my style of combat. I'm a bit slow, so I use ranged weapons. These ones, however..." - she gestured towards the most plain knives of the collection - "...would fit perfectly. I'll have however many I can carry, which seems to be..." - counting - "...fourteen more.""Fourteen? I haven't got that many," said the weaponsmith. "I've only got around ten.""That's fine; I'll take them."Naru paid for the goods and placed the knives in the holsters on her shoulder-slung belts. She made sure to position the four empty spaces next to her waist, and then she bought the long knife to place in one of them. The Toa of Plasma was now carrying twenty plus throwing daggers, a cutting blade and the pouch with her looted survival knive and mysterious note. She patted the weapons slung across her chest and heard the rattle with a content smile."All set," she said.