Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZaukHe laughed."Well at least you know what you like to do." he replied, "And its better then doing nothing at all."He absent mindedly began to us his mask to draw a new sketch. The brushes and charcoal moved themselves, forming a picture on the dried out leaf on his desk. He didn't even pay attention to what he was doing.OOC: Hmm, I wonder what he's drawing...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZaukHe laughed."Well at least you know what you like to do." he replied, "And its better then doing nothing at all."He absent mindedly began to us his mask to draw a new sketch. The brushes and charcoal moved themselves, forming a picture on the dried out leaf on his desk. He didn't even pay attention to what he was doing.OOC: Hmm, I wonder what he's drawing...

IC (Naru):Naru turned her head in surprise as the objects began to move, but a second later she remembered what mask Zand wore. She saw that he wasn't really putting his conscious mind into it, and so she didn't mention it. Instead she decided to fidget with her mask power as well.The Toa of Plasma focused on one of the few Rahi she knew of that didn't have powers that would be "outdoor use only", and reached out to copy its ability. Seconds later, her fingers felt slightly weird: Almost sticky. She placed them together and drew them back away from each other. Hanging between them were now several silver-white strings of webbing. Fikou didn't look too nice, but their webbing was pretty.Naru repeated the process, adding more webbing and trying to make a flat piece of web-cloth that she might use for someting else. At the same time, she glanced over at Zand'sleaf to see what he was drawing...

IC:IcarinThings were boring here. All that Icarin had found was a frozen Dermis Turtle. Logically the next step was to head somewhere interesting. He closed his eyes and flew off in a random direction.OOC:Icarin to Xa-Koro

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: This is the awkward part I was talking about.:PIC: ZaukHe finally took notice of what he was drawing. And his face reddened under his mask. It was a colored sketch of the Kanohi Faxon, Naru's mask.He tried to ignore and be cool about it. But that was sort of hard with her standing right infront of him."Umm..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: My friend, that is not really awkward. :)IC (Naru):"Hey, that actually looks a lot like a Faxon!" Naru said, while trying to loosen the web from her fingers. She shut off her mask power, and the thin material collapsed into a wad of rough, silky cloth."Though I must say, if you were trying to draw me, you shouldn't. I'm not fit for being depicted like that," she chuckled, before tossing the crumpled-up ball of dried webbing at him. "That, and I'm apparently an icky spider. Blaaargh!"

Edited by Katuko

OOC: Its not awkward, but for him it is...IC: ZaukThe wad of web knocked him out of his, well whatever he was in."What? Oh, yeah it does look a lot like a Faxon," he said. A silly grin crossed his face."Oh, Mata Nui! Don't bit me spider!" He joked, raising his hands up in submission, "I promise not to step on you."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: AGAIN with the lack of attention to detail! You're killing me Smalls! You're :censored: ing killing me!Taken from the back story found on page 1 of the discussion topic:

The land and beasts were once again his. The rahi of the island, from the flying Nui-Rama to the crawling Mana were enslaved to Makuta's will by infected masks. But Makuta awakened even darker things to serve his will, as well. Terrifying and demonic creatures known as Rahkshi, spawn of the Master of Shadows himself, appeared, possessing the same qualities and powers of their creator - including his characteristic lack of mercy.This was over a hundred years ago.

Rahkshi breeds have been running loose over the island for over a hundred years if I'm interpreting this correctly. They're just a rare elite enemy.You're :censored: ing killing me Smalls.IC: The Entorahk scratched madly at it's eye trying to get the arrow out.Spotting his chance, Xibre leaped up and smashed the arrow further in with the flat of his blade.The Rahkshi shuddered and went still before collasping as the controlling Kraata died.Yuni pried open the faceplate and dragged the dead Kraata out. "Aye, inssseckut cun'troll."The Glass Trappers seemed to pause for a minute as they were released from the Rahkshi's control. Scenting the smell of thousands of their dead brethren they screeched and retreated from the area in mass exodus.The now purple colored Marines wandered up to Yuni and Lei."You get it?" Kalama asked."Aye lad, iz deed. Saw ye get cught inna nuzer blast. Ye aight?""Deep chilled but we'll thaw out. I'm more worried about Kali.""Mmmalright." Kali said still supported by Maya. "I can at lease feel cold again so that's something." She shivered before erupting into a coughing fit."Take it easy." Maya said letting her down gently. "You're lucky that blast didn't fry you like those spiders.""Mmm surprised I survived myself." Kali grinned. "Kote ra Ky'ram Shipper.""Kote ra Ky'ram indeed Ma'am." Maya returned the grin before looking at Lei and Yuni. "You two alright? Nobody infected?""It was only a level 4." Kalama said taking the dead Kraata from Yuni. "I don't think anyone got close enough.""Can we eat it?" Lei asked curiously.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC (Naru):Feeling confident enough in her control over the Fikou's power, Naru hissed menacingly and held her fingers up, squirting sticky web on Zauk."Hisssss!" She laughed when he recoiled in surprise from the harmless attack. "Be glad I didn't copy a poison power or something."She shut off the power again, and tried to brush the webbing away, but it stuck. "Oh, ew, this is more clingy than I thought. Sorry, it got on your mask. The other wad I had dried in the air, so it didn't stick to anything..."

IC:Behind the marines and Toa, Skyscratcher touched down softly and Sisk dismounted the Gukko gracefully. A shudder ran up his spin as his feet touched down in the cold snow. A second shiver followed at the sight of the dead Rahkshi. He had never encountered one personally, though occasionally the Turaga had mentioned them in their tales. He compared the descriptions he remembered with the actual thing and realized what the elders had described had been pretty tame.His curiosity and interest in Rahi and other beast proved to be stronger than his disgust at the sight of the dead thing and so he stepped closer, kneeling down next to the now-defunct empty armour of the Rahkshi. He traced the shape of the head and was surprised at the feel of the material. Definitely protodermis, but somehow organic as well. "Creepy..." the Le-Matoran commented. "Can we eat it?" Lei asked curiously.The tamer looked over his shoulder at the marine, eyebrows raised. "Have you not-noticed the smell-stench?" he asked. It was true. The dead thing smelled terrible and the cold was just enough to make it bearable. He turned his attention back to the body of the Rahkshi. Getting a closer look at the open armour, he realized te head was actually 3 plates, hinged on a sort of skull. He held his breath as he tugged at them. Then he got an idea to make use of the thing. A grin started to spread across his face."I'll keep-take the helmet." he announced.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: ZaukHe laughed, "Its fine. It will probably come off like this."He activated his mask, and the largest strands broke off and floated away. Some of the smaller stuff was still stuck to him though."Thats a handy mask to have," he said, with web covering him.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naara smirked again. She rolled her shoulders, cracking her knuckles at the same time for added popping and stretching."As a matter of fact I have never felt better. But thanks for the concern.""Anyways," the Ga-Toa continued, "We will start as soon as the others around you leave." Here she glanced to Jotham.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ZaukHe laughed, "Its fine. It will probably come off like this."He activated his mask, and the largest strands broke off and floated away. Some of the smaller stuff was still stuck to him though."That's a handy mask to have," he said, with web covering him.

IC (Naru):"Looks that way," Naru said, grabbing a floating speck of web. She held it in her hand, and the material glowed softly before dissolving into her palm."Fun fact: There are some small Rahi that can actually digest this stuff rather than getting stuck in it. And since I know that, so can I."

The Marines stared at Ussalaius."You sure about that?" Kalama said waving the dead Kraata in the Toa's face. "I don't know about you but I feel fine.""...I vote we eat it!" Lei announced. "We killed it therefore we eat it!"Kalama shrugged. "Have at it." He tossed it at JL. "But I think Thama may want her arrow back.""Hey Commander!" Kalama caught the heatstone tossed at him by Hotu. "What do we do about this thing?" She kicked the Rahkshi armor which fell over."Have Nuraka dismantle it." Kalama said thawing out his frozen arm. "There's plenty of wild Kraata on the loose. One might find it's way into that armor if it's still in one piece and cause trouble for someone else.""Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I gooooo!" Nuraka sang as she fired up the wielding laser grinning as she started pulling the Entorahk apart.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC(BK): "I see. Well, I shall look around thou's house. If you don't mind, that is. Can you speak old matoran?"IC(Agira): The mystix fell over on the bed, going unconscious almost instantly.The next morning, he woke up with a nasty headache and a few bottles of Vortixxian Ale next to him."Bloody...what happened? Hello? This is Agira Dodecahedros, Grand Vizier of the Mystix Empire. Is anyone there?"

OOC: Okay, let's see what's going on... (notices that Kalama had Xibre kill the Rahkshi) Yeah Xibre killed a Rahkshi! Score one for him! Thank you very much, Kalama. :)IC, Xibre: Xibre was tired, purple, and sticky all over. "I don't care what happens to the armor... but I do want one of it's spikes!" And with that the male Ga-Matoran began tugging at the base of the Rahkshi's middle spike.

IC: Zauk"Now that is neat," he said to her, really impressed, "No wonder why you went to the Sanctum, the more you know about rahi the better you can use your mask."He indicated the web over him, "But, um, how are you going to digest all of this?"IC: KarkhalmHe walked into the room, having to come check on the being in the morning. He saw that he was up."You were drunk," he stated flatly, "And without a place to stay, so I brought you here. You owe me a room."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Sisk tried to help a bit here and there as Nuraka went about her work, but first and foremost, he waited for her to dismantle the head of the creature, before pocketing the remaining pieces of that part of the armour in his backpack."I think that'll make a nice Gukko-decoration." he said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"So?" Lei said. "We've eaten Kraata before and haven't suffered. Yuni here make a mean Boiled Kraata Stew.""Iz all inna spoicies." The cook said. " 'course iz loike Splattarfeesh. Ye don'a preepare eet proparlay an' eet can keel ye."