Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DreenanShe walked out into the Koro of ice, into chilling winds and freezing snow. But they had a plan. Herself and Nighting. They were going to create an alien.This was going to end terribly.IC: VranaHe didn't know what was wrong with the Matoran, but Lif didn't seem to be doing all that well.His wings folded back, feathers curled around him.He decided to find someone who understood what was going on... he needed to find someone with some medical understanding.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (CRANE Academy, Nova's hut):"I'm no veteran," Nova told Isfel, moving away from the window. The shadow of the hut's wall fell over Nova's face, leaving only his eyes to illuminate his uncomfortable expression. "I don't know where to look, really."Where was he supposed to find the teachers? Did they have a hut of their own, or a building, or... what?Nova shrugged. "Well, we can't find them if we stay here." He stepped into the doorway of the hut, back into the sunshine, and gestured for Isfel to join him.

IC: ZaukThe silly grin crossed his face again."I don't believe I am. At least I don't think I am," he joked, "What useful powers may that be? My charm and quick wit?"Seeing as she didn't have a place to sit, he said, "Sorry about that, you can sit were ever."

IC (Naru):"I was referring to your element, silly." Naru poked the 'nose' of his mask. "So I don't know if your wit is your greatest strength."She looked around for a place to sit."I apparently have your bed and your lap to choose between, so I think I'll go sit on the couch again, if you don't mind."Naru strode past him and slumped casually down on the soft furniture."Ah, I'm tried. And my muscles hurt. Stupid Muaka, they tossed me around good."

IC: ZaukThe grin didn't leave his face."I dunno, I've got to have other strengths besides my element," he said, "Being able to move stuff with my mind has got to be one.""Um, yeah.... Ok," he said to her comment on the places to sit. He followed her out into the other room. He leaned up against the wall."Well the room on the left is yours, feel free to crash in it whenever," he said. Remembering the recent battle he added, "Ehh, I don't think they tossed you arond too much. By the way, that whole plasma spraying around thing looked cool."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: MovikMovik nodded his head in gratitude to Rannin, "Thank you kind sir, now if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind helping me lift this Toa onto the stretcher, I'll tell you where to carry him to.IC: LifI don't know what Vrana was thinking about, but my body had stopped shaking, and my eyes were closing, I was blacking out.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Vernadon"Movik take him to my hut in order to treat his wounds, I have another being to take care of." Vernadon had caught sight of a Ko-Toa on the outskirts. Now he had teleported behind the being, and spoke, "What brings you here Toa, are you intersted in enrolling?" Vernadon asked the being.ooC: Seeing as they're both from Ko-Koro do you think they know one another?

IC: WraithWraith turned around, it was Vernadon. "Vernadon..." He said simply.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: WraithWraith smiled for just a brief moment, but it was gone as soon as it came. "Yes, your father did train us, well..." Wraith looked at the school, watching the people go about there business. "So, you plan on training people how to really use there abilities then?"

IC(BM): The toa awoke. "Berf...okay, that's a strange noise to make upon waking up. Where was I?" A gust of cold wind reminded him. He had been pulled into an alley after the Knight knocked him out. He restabled himself with his staff, and began to look around for the Sanctum. He piked his hat up off the ground, adjusted his cloak to warm him, and went on his way.

IC: Vernadon"No you don't, you know very well that I along with the other teachers can defend this place. Much better than a lone Toa, yes even you, could." Vernadon explained, Who does this sucker think he is just calling us weak. You know very well who he is, so I suggest you shut up. Is that your only comeback shut up. Come on just give me control and let me wipe the floor with this Wraith. No. Come on it'll be fun. I said no.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Pourge): The matoran of fire awoke. "That was...interesting...too smegging cold here." He grabbed his firestaff, and exited his new home. "An Academy, eh? Hope Makuta doesn't think of a reason to destroy it..." The firestaff was banged against the wall, creating a few sparks from it's tip, but nothing more. "Blast...I need more fuel...maybe...this place could have some. It is in the middle of a frozen wasteland."IC(BK): The knight looked at Wolven. "So good to have it back with me. I almost missed it."

IC: Wraith"Maybe you can, but...I doubt you 'teachers' will have time to patrol the outskirts. If danger does come by, I'm always the first to see it coming. I don't have to remind you all the times I've stopped rahi attacks on Ko-koro, then never even got close..."

IC: Vernadon"And I trust I don't need to tell you about all the times I fought by your side as you faced those Rahi. Besides a Rahi attack on this school will be a learning experience for the students." Vernadon stated, "we can't shelter them forever, nor should we try."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KarkhalmHe had nothing more to do in this Koro, so instead of wasting his time walking around, he decided to get some actual work done. He walked through the snow drifts of Ko-Wahi, to the direction of Po Wahi. Cleaning his cannon as he walked, he waited for something interesting to happen.OOC: Karkhalm to Po Wahi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naara sighed. "Let me illustrate..."The toa rose her hand and aimed it at the lake. She drew it upwards, taking water from the basin and forming it into a giant fist mimicking hers as she did so."Most toa use their element as though it is an extension of their own limbs. They try to control it as one would one's hand."She knew there were people watching. Most of the water had yet to drain, so that disturbed atop the ground told her that two others were nearby. But they could not threaten, especially so close to the school.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Wicked Witch of the WestThe Wicked Witch looked around, confused. Whoever had approached her castle was gone now. Sighing, she grabbed the nearby broom and began sweeping the snow from her doorstep."This is boring. Perhaps I'll go see my sister. It's been too long." she said. Without remembering to drop the broom, she activated her mask and soared into the sky.OOCIf anyone feels like interacting with her, now's the time.

IC: The fist was fully formed. Naara moved her hand up and held it for one second, causing the water to follow. Then she dropped both.The giant hand smashed into a rock on the shore. Water splattered across the two toa, but when they looked again, the rock wasn't even dented.Naara sighed yet again. "There are many problems with manipulating one's element like that: One, your element's movements may be predicted; two, you require movement of your own body; and three-perhaps most pressing-one does not achieve as great power with their element as they could otherwise. That is simply because you are doing just that...Manipulating."Manipulating," Naara continued, "Something powerful-omnipresent-eternal, something that doesn't work the way you do. The toa who do this ultimately never achieve a true connection with their element that would allow them to advance; how can they?," she further pointed out. "They think themselves masters of nature itself, 'gods of gods' for wont of a better term-they fail to realize that this perspective is the thing preventing them from truly coming close to that state. And because of that all extension of oneself into one's element is weak."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Sisk was beginning to shift from one foot to the other, trying to keep himself moving. Just standing outside among the group, despite the various conversations going on, proved to be uncomfortable. Without moving, he could almost feel the warmth draining from his body as the cold slowly crept under his skin and made the Le-Matoran shiver.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SavinaSavina noticed the sled was picking up speed, and they were heading straight for...someone's hut. (This is Zauk's hut, Muahahahah.) "Uh...guys! We're gonna crash!"

IC (Lema): Lema looked around and saw the ice hut looming large in front of them. He tried to bail off the sled and pull it in the opposite direction, but he only got a mouthful of snow and his limbs tangled in the harness. He ended up being dragged along through the snow after the speeding sled. The only good that the manoeuvre accomplished was turning the sled around, so that they wouldn't hit head first.IC (Weta): Sitting on a boulder out in the drifts reminded Weta of his old master, Tang. The old hermit had said that in peace and solitude, one could see the true nature of things. He used to meditate out in the forest near Kini-nui to find insight, but all Weta could find here was a deep chill. Sitting in the drifts somewhere near Ko-koro, he was battered, sore and had failed to keep a Matoran safe. What is my destiny here? he wondered. As a toa, he was sworn to uphold the three virtues. What that meant for him now, however, was beyond him.OOC: Weta open for interaction not too far from Ko-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: Wicked Witch of the WestThe Wicked Witch spotted the being down below. They were getting dangerously close to her castle, and that with her not being in it the place was entirely defenseless. twisting her body, she turned and soared down towards him, landing lightly in the snow."You there, what business do you have in the domain of the Wicked Witch of the West? Surely you've heard stories about me?"OOCThat's you, Snelly.

IC: JL/RedJL: OPEN UP THE DOORRRRRR! Peh! I hate waiting! Especially with no little bag to hold the slimy thing!He held up the Kraata.=====Red finished playing his flute as he stepped outside. Ventus, his Kahu, waited for him, crouched as if waiting for him to get on.So he did, as he went out for a joyride above the skies of the CRANE Academy, all the while keeping an eye out for any insane person to run around and cause amok like they do so many times now. Ventus let out a shriek.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013