Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Naara caught her mace. She nodded."Good. From this point on, you're my apprentice."...And no, you don't have to wear them if you don't want to," she said with a lazy smirk while pointing to the extras of her own clothes she had thought to bring along in her bag. Her demeanor might have gone through a temporary transformation. But Naara's snark never changed.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: If I remember correctly, Hau and Bruntoa were talking before Slife came.IC: Hau turned to Bruntoa. His chain rattled."Dude, no time! Help me get this lunk to realize that solar plexus wounds of that caliber are freakin' serious!"Water rushed out of the lake to meet Amalod. Tendrils wrapped around the astronomer to give her a multi-armed...Or, far more appropriately, multi-tentacled...Hug.Naara smirked as she watched the embrace. She shied away from touching other people with her own body to show affection-it had become awkward and truly meaningless for her.What a troublesome apprenticeship...She has much to learn. But her potential is high, self-rebutted the toa. And she is already farther on her way to true enlightenment than even she knows.Yes, Amalod will achieve it, Naara concluded. She will find the connection.

[Profiles]

OOC: Holy... My neck hurts. :P I just finished drawing pencil sketch of a four armed toa.It actually looks like Zauk, though. If Zauk had four arms.IC: ZaukThe silly grin crossed his face again."I don't believe I am. At least I don't think I am," he joked, "What useful powers may that be? My charm and quick wit?"Seeing as she didn't have a place to sit, he said, "Sorry about that, you can sit were ever."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naara began to roll her mace again. She gazed at Amalod with the same-if softened-soul-piercing gaze."Earlier I said that the first step to getting in this relationship with your element is recognizing your own insignifigance. The second is recognizing that your element is in the contrary state."The I'Rohu turned her gaze towards the lake. She looked upon it silently for a moment or two."It doesn't take any math or science to know that water is both immortal-it has been around here longer than we have, and will always be here-and omnipresent-it is everywhere." At this a gurgling sound rose before Amalod.The startled toa looked around. But the lake was not budging.Instead, water was bubbling out of the snow-covered dirt at her feet. Naara smirked slightly."Water is even in the ground." She paused. "Don't think of water as something just of the rivers, oceans, and lakes. All elements are everywhere...You just have to look for them."Similarly," Naara went on, tossing the mace lightly, "Don't think of water as something that only flows. Water soaks...," Liquid from Naara's tank sprayed the mace as it passed through , "Water permeates...," More fluid bubbled up, this time through the cracks in pebbles on the lake's shoreline, "Water crushes." This line was punctuated by what Amalod could guess to be around seven toa-sized huts' worth of water beginning to swirl around in the lake. For several seconds she could only watch as the mass built up momentum. In one final movement it flew onto the shore. When the wave had receded, the stunned Ga-Toa saw that a small matoran-sized rock had been ground to bits.Naara returned her gaze to Amalod. "And that is just the beginning of what this element can do. In short," Naara concluded, lazily flipping her mace from one arm to the other, "Water is infinitely more powerful, more durable, and more significant than one is." "Agreed?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Hau's chain began to grate. He glanced around wildly."Closest one is in Ta-Koro..."Naara sighed. She looked back at the lake."Dozens of toa feel they should be controlling their element as an extension of their own self. Do you now think you should?"

[Profiles]

IC: SlifeSlife chuckled weakly, "Guys it's fine, I've taken far worse. It happens when your father had friends like my father did." Slife stated, before sitting down, "I just need to rest that's all."IC: Vernadon"Actually," Vernadon spoke up, in response to Hau, "there happens to be a hospital in Ko-Koro, in fact there should be a doctor heading there right now, perhaps we could pick them up on their way there." Vernadon suggested.IC: Movik(I still need to create/post his profile.)"Um, actually sirs." The Matoran having walked up behind the others awhile, but not wishing to make his presence known. "Well, uh, While you were away Vernadon, I uh took up learning to be a doctor. I, uh, figured that our small establishment might need one." Movik explained.IC: LifMeanwhile my body had begun shaking uncontrollably, Slife wasn't the only one in need of a Doctor.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Hau froze. His chain was now at a low screech."Listen, you complete dolt," he hissed, "You don't shrug off a full-power knee to the solar plexus. I know; I'm the martial artist."He flashed a glance to the Ta-Matoran. "I'll sedate him first."And with that word Hau's hook was rattling into motion at Kakama-speed. Said toa was trying to swing its blunt side into Slife's back with enough charge to knock the Ga-Toa out.I need to knock him out. Attacking the head would've been too risky if it was already hit, and any more forceful an attack would result in permanent damage. So 'electrified blunting' is the only option.

[Profiles]

IC: Slife"Karz man, you're not the only one who knows about wounds. My father was a freakin'" he was cut off by the blow to his back and left unconscious.IC: Movik"What do you mean sedate him?" Movik asked, before getting his answer in the form of Slife being knocked unconscious. "I, uh, suppose I should begin." he asked, still not fully confident in himself around these other beings.ooC: I have to go for a bit, feel free to RP as Movik.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I would, but I'm not in the mood for writing any more doctoring. So-later.IC: Naara smirked. "Wrong answer.""Let me reiterate that: Do you believe that a limited and transient mortal should control that which knows no boundaries, the eternal immortal?"Hau retracted his hook. "You do that," he said with a hint of finality, then turned and headed after Sucogu.

[Profiles]

IC: BruntoaBruntoa sighed. "Well, he may be a dolt, but at least he has spunk, spunk is always a good thing to have when working out..."IC: WraithWraith look at the new 'settlement' from afar, from what he was observing, it was suppose to be some sorta of school, though, it looked far from finished. Wraith frowned a little. Just another settlement I must protect, they should have built this closer to Ko-koro...at the very least...the educational value of this place makes it somewhat worth protecting. Wraith looked around, as much as he disliked...socializing, he had to speak to someone who knew more about this place, and let them know he'd be around. Wraith glanced at two water Toa in the distance, what were they doing this far away from any settlement? He decided to get closer and listen in on what they were saying, it would be rude to interrupt them of course, so he'd just simply wait. OOC: That would be Naara and Amalod :)

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ooC: @Snelly, Naara and Amalod are some distance away from the academy, to far away to be seen.IC: Vernadon"Movik take him to my hut in order to treat his wounds, I have another being to take care of." Vernadon had caught sight of a Ko-Toa on the outskirts. Now he had teleported behind the being, and spoke, "What brings you here Toa, are you intersted in enrolling?" Vernadon asked the being.ooC: Seeing as they're both from Ko-Koro do you think they know one another?IC: Movik"As you say Vernadon," he looked at the other beings, "I need some of you to help me carry him."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Oh, ya, I remember that now. Well, I edited it so it makes more sense now. :PIC: BruntoaBruntoa steped up, and lifted the injured being with ease, "Sure thing doc, just tell me where to move him."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Wicked Witch of the WestThe Wicked Witch stalked back and forth in her castle. Kiamo Ko, the great castle located in the crux between Mount Ihu and the Mangai Volcano. Every now and then she would turn and look out one of the great windows. Her flying Rahi familiar had informed her of an approaching being, and she wondered who they could be that they were bold enough to venture into the domain of the Wicked Witch of the West.Suddenly she spotted something. In the distance, a being growing closer. She turned, her cloaks flapping in the cold wind, and hurlted down the many stairs. She reached the heavy gates just as the knocker sounded, and she threw open the doors, ready to greet the newcomer with a ball of flame.Wicked Witch open for interaction.