Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VernadonVernadon sighed as his flute no longer made sound in the vacuum, no matter in a flash he was outside the range of the vacuum and playing again, he knew Wraith could escape with his Iden and Nessarose would have to stop the vacuum eventually for the other Witch. It was a win-win situation he realized as he continued to play his flute.ooC: Don't the Witch's find this humiliating?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: You call using my Iden an escape? He'd be leaving his body behind! :PIC: WraithWraith had sucked in his breath, but he couldn't hold it forever. He couldn't run out of there either, he'd run out of breath. I knew I should have come here alone....Having no real other choice, Wraith put both his hands together, and shot a concentrated beam of elemental energy at Nessarose, attempting to freeze her in place.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nessarose and ElphabaNessa pulled back her vaccuum when she realized it was futile. At the same time, Elphaba crafted a firball the size of Ko-Koro, and was ready to hurl it at the irritating Toa."IN THE NAME OF GOODNESS, STOP!!!"Enter: Glinda, Good Witch of the North. Glinda used her Mask of Telekinesis and suspended everyone present before wrapping a water bubble around Elphaba's fireball and in front of Wraith's ice beam, stopping them both. Glinda strode elegantly onto the battlefield, and Elphaba and Nessa both stared at her, shocked."GLINDA?" they both cried. Glinda smiled."Hey there Elphie. Nice to see you Nessa." she said, then turned to the others. "Now, why are you hooligans fightifying. It's very rude."OOCI couldn't resist. :D Glinda is the other Toa in the painting, by the way.

IC: Glinda, Elphaba and Nessarose"Well, all of this fighting is very unladylike, you two." she said to Elphaba and Nessa. Then she turned to the Toa playing the flute."That's a lovely tune! Could you come closer you I could hear it better?" she asked, sorely tempted to pry the stupid mask from his face with her own but deciding against it. After all, she was to good witch around here."This reunion has been needed for a long time. Come now, into the castle." she said, not bothering to wait and see if anyone would follow. Elphaba looked at the others and realized she wasn't quite sure why they were fighting in the first place. With a shrug, she followed Glinda, pushing Nessa as well.Elphaba stopped at the door."Anybody...uh...want some tea?" she offered.

IC: VernadonVernadon merely raised his eyebrow again, at both Glinda and Wraith, he was having fun messing with everyone's heads. Not once had he drawn his blade and yet, he was the one that had escaped from the fight unscathed. He didn't follow the others, he didn't want to. And neither do I.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nessa, Glinda and ElphabaGlinda turned to Elphaba."Um, Elphie, honey, I don't know where your anything is." she said. Elphaba sighed and led them all into a large library with small chairs and a table. She pushed Nessa up to the table and left to the kitchen. "My name...it's Elphaba...by the way..." she said to Wraith as she left.Glinda smiled at the Toa of Ice."So, how do you know Elphie?" she asked.

IC (Weta): Weta didn't find Wraith in the castle, but he did find a lot of interseting pictures. In particular, he came across one of the two witches he had seen with another toa. He was so intent on the portrait that he almost missed the three witches entering behind him, followed by Wraith. He figured they must have missed each other while he was coming in and Wraith was on the way out. With no other ideas, he resumed the shape pof a snow-toa.

ppg2.png

OOC--Toa OnaraxGAH! I just wanna hit him!!!IC: ElpahbaOn her way to the kitchen Elphaba stopped by the Hall of Portraits and saw a snow Toa. Smiling, she shot a small flame at the bottom of it."You can drop that foolish disguise. The others are in the library, if you'd like to join them for tea." she said, continuing on her way.

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC: Glinda"Oh, right. Well you see, these days we're called Witches, Good or Wicked, but a long time ago we were just happy Toa living it up in Le-Wahi. We loved it there, so green and bright. Anyway, we got a summons from a man only called The Wizard who wanted to offer us positions of power. We soon found out, however, that he was a fraud. Elphie grew angry and he retaliated by branding her a Wicked Witch. She moved here to Ko-Wahi to be in seclusion and became the Witch of the West. Nessarose here, being devoutly faithful to Mata Nui, started the Church of the Great Spirit. She's hard on those she deems sinners and became known as the Wicked Witch of the East, for her home in Ta-Wahi. She and Elphie are sisters. Then there's me. I managed to make a name for myself that wasn't wicked after I drove the Wizard away, and I became known as the Good Witch of the North. You see, I live up in Po-Wahi and help whenever I can. My title was more a mockery of theirs than anything. A Good Witch outweighs two Wicked Witches, I suppose. After that, I haven't seen them in years." she finished just as Weta walked in."Oh, hey there. Come on in. I'm Glinda." she said.

IC: GlindaGlinda smiled again."Well, it's nice to know we're at least relatively well known around here. But I don't know how long we'll stay. Elphie always wanted to search for land beyond this island. I don't know. I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." she said. "It's been so long. I don't even know her any more." she whispered.OOCI'm signing off for the night. See you later.

Weta listened to the conversation, but he didn't have anything to conrtibute. He had never heard tales of the witches, so the account of their history interested him greatly. He still didn't particularly trust them or the situation, but so long as Wraith was content to remain here drinking tea, he would probably stick around too.On the occasions he had met Wraith so far, he didn't have a body, but he had seemed like a good toa. If he was lucky, he might even get to hear the story of how he became tangible again.

ppg2.png

IC:Sisk looked at Xibre while continuing to walk. "True, but 'Kava are not-much like 'Rama. Rama got big eyes. Tarakava got tiny reptile ones. Well, much-tiny for their size. And there's claw-fang maw's and their height and those long-arms. Just go for their masks. Much easier-reachable." the Le-Matoran explained. Despite not traveling outside of Le-Wahi too much, he'd dealt with Tarakava before. He remembered one that had accidentally swam upstream during storm and had found itself stranded in what turned out to be nothing more than a little stream.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: SavinaSavina winced a little as Zauk finished the splint. "So...it's...broken? I-I haven't broken a part of my body before...will it get better?"

"Bones and other organic matter heals on its own," Naru said. "Your armor may need to be patched up by someone who knows how, though, if it has been damaged too. It doesn't look that way, though."She thought for a moment."I wish I knew of any Rahi with healing powers, but I don't. You'll have to see a doctor, I think."

IC: SavinaSavina eyed Naru's mask, "Y-you have the same mask as I do. The Faxon..." Then she realized they had said, doctor, and hospital. Her eyes went a little wider. "H-hospital!? N-no I c-couldn't p-possibly I-I'm sure I-I'll be f-fine...p-please d-don't m-make m-me g-go t-there...too m-many...p-people there..." She said in a panicky voice. IC: WraithWraith sat down as well, and took a cup, though he had yet to sip it, whatever they wanted to discuss, he wanted to know what it was.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SilvonToa Silvon emerged from his hut and climbed down a ladder which led to into the Ko-Koro village square. His house was build upon an icy ledge which looked down upon the center of the village.Silvon stood in the square with his hands on his hips, looking around. All he noticed were a few Ko-Matoran going about their daily business."It seems quiet around here," Silvon said to no one in particular. "Not that that's unusual in Ko-Koro," he added with a smirk.He had no work to do. Usually when he was idle like this, he would ask around to see if anyone needed help with an errand or other work. Today, however, Silvon felt like doing something to relax. He walked out of the village square and headed for the Ko-Koro Kohlii Field."Maybe there's a game going on," he thought as he entered the snow-covered arena. Sure enough, two Ko-Matoran were having a friendly match against a pair of Po-Matoran athletes. Silvon took a seat on one of the frosty benches around the field. No one else was watching the game at the moment. "I guess no one wants to watch our players get beat. They put a little too much focus on Willpower, not enough on scoring," he grinned.OOC: Silvon is open for interaction, if anyone cares to join him.

IC (Naru):"Woah, girl, you seem really worried for some reason. Doctors are nothing to be scared of, they want to help you. And don't worry, we know this was an accident. We won't press charges or anything if that's what you're afraid of."She looked at Zauk again."Or will you?"

OOC: Jild from Ta-Wahi.

IC(Jild)

Ko-Koro. It was such a nasty place full of nothing but cold, harsh weather and the residents acting pretty much the same. Jild loved it, but he wasn't here to stay, he was merely travelling across the icy wasteland-or paradise to some-to get back to his vessel.He was soon on an Ussul cart and heading out of Ko-Koro; crossing the border into Le-Wahi.OOC: Jild to Le-Wahi.-Mef Man