Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"I can buy my own stuff, it's not necessary--" Esao started numbly before Amalod took his hand and began to move him on towards the clothing store. He squeezed back despondently, as if moving through a dream state, and quickened his pace to keep alongside her.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao, Krayzikk, and Nova: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

"Ooh," Amalod says out loud; eyes looking over the store. There was shelf after shelf of folded clothes mixed in with racks of jackets, pants, and other cold weather gear. The main colors were whites and greys, but the Toa also spotted the occasional blue or black. She even thought she saw a pink or purple."Now this is a nice place to buy some clothes," states the Toa of water. She numbly releases her grip around Esao's hand and turns to the others. "Time to shop, boys."-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Esao moved towards a distinct purple t-shirt, the shade of which matched his eyes perfectly. Removing his tight leather top, the Toa of Fire stretched, revealing several long scars running up and down his abdomen, rib cage, and back, some fresh, some faded into a dim crimson against his skin. He yawned and plucked the shirt from the rack, sliding it on and looking in a mirror.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

Amalod glances over at Esao's scarred body before quickly averting her eyes away. She wasn't disgusted at all by the Toa's wounds, but she didn't want him thinking she was staring at his body-in a good way or bad way,"Well, find something you like and I'll make it for you," Amalod says to Krayzikk. "I got pretty darn good back in the sewing class at the academy. I'm sure I can make you something," she adds before glancing over a few female jackets.-Mef Man

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk blinked. "Thank you. But I don't know the first thing about fashion."It was true. He'd worn battle armor since he was sixty.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Esao (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro) Esao looked over the t-shirt for a second longer before removing it and putting his black leather top on once again, hanging the shirt almost reverently and sitting in front of the mirror, staring into his own reflection idly as he rolled the handle of his kukri around his fingers. What was it about physical attractiveness, he began to query, that brought out the best in some people and the absolute worst in most others? Was this - was he - truly worth all the pain and strife caused in his name? Should he give up? Settle down? Burn the bow and smelt the kukri and use the leather as a curtain in a one-bedroom bungalow in the middle of Ga-Wahi, never to be seen again?He growled to himself, quietly and solitary, letting himself drink in the philosophy that was spewing out of his rent, beaten heart. What he wouldn't give to trade his soul for a void, a single black entity that could consume all that he was, all that he could ever be, and let him wash away as dust, never to be mocked or scarred or forced to beg for just another scrap of food, hour of sleep, or millisecond of happiness. Instead, he growled like a wolf in a dog show, alone, similar but not able to fit into the role demanded of him by the people who had organized the event in the first place. And as he reached this conclusion, he came to realize that the answer he was searching for was one that no wolf could know.So he continued. Unwillingly, unwittingly, unhappily, yes, but he continued. And maybe that was what counted.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, Weapon's Shop])

Amalod couldn't help but notice Esao's crestfallen and downtrodden looks. She really wanted to talk to him, but now wasn't the best time. Maybe after the concert."I don't really know either," Amalod replies to Krayzikk. "But, how about...this?" she asks. The Toa of water holds out a thick, black jacket and a white long sleeved shirt. After a bit of searching, she soon found a pair of black pants. "I can see you in this, Krayzikk. It'd really show off your muscles as well," the Toa adds with a smile.-Mef Man

IC: Wraith - Cave, Ko-Wahi -Wraith watched from the cave as Seven made several powerful blows to the Muaka's belly, which was already hurting from the wound that Wraith had given it. The Muaka roared in pain, and began to blindly swipe all around itself to keep Seven away.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)Esao stood up after a minute and moved towards the hats, putting on first a baseball cap, then a snapback, then a skullcap, trying to figure out which was best looking on him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Amalod [Talking to Krayzikk: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

"Good," Amalod replies happily. "I'll start working on something like this for you," the Toa states while holding up the different clothing objects to the Titan. "Yep. This'll look great on you," she adds. Placing the clothing under one shoulder, she asks,"Is there anything else you like?" The Toa of water glances toward a pair of pants before turning back toward Krayzikk.-Mef Man

IC: Esao (Clothing Store, Ko-Koro)"This just won't do," he murmured, tossing a knit cap with a brim onto a gradually growing pile of hats and picking up another snapback. "I look like a mugger. Next." A Kolhii cap. "Do I look pretentious...? I think I look pretentious."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NovaEarly morningClothes store, Ko-KoroThe clothes store expanded before Nova like a cave system, every bit as confusing. Nova had never been the sort to shop for clothes, and now was no exception.Running his fingers along the hangers, he ambled aimlessly, just looking at all the different designs. He had no need for any -- he only wore armor and had no plans to change that -- but what else could he do while the others shopped? He didn't feel like helping them, and...Karzahni, this fabric was so light, it could be torn apart like butter by a knife. Who would wear such a vulnerable piece of clothing?He almost didn't realize he had wandered into the girls' section of the store by accident, but when he came across a clearly female bathing suit, he cut a hasty retreat.

IC(Amalod [Talking to others: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

"Be right back," Amalod says to the three before grabbing the jacket and pair of pants she had been eyeing. She soon disappears into the nearby dressing room; the sounds clothing hitting the floor and being picked back up were barely audible. After a few moments, the Toa of water was back outside in a light, tan jacket and white pants. Standing in front of a mirror, Amalod looks over her appearance."Ooh," she says to herself.-Mef Man

IC(Amalod [Talking to Nova: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

The Toa of water walks back into the dressing room; putting her old clothes back on. Yes, she would buy this new outfit; it looked pretty good on her. Smiling, the Toa walks back outside and begins to browse through the racks of clothes. She picks up a pair of pants here, another jacket there, and a few other things."Find anything?" she asks Nova.-Mef Man

"Oh, you don't see anything that interests you?" Amalod asks Nova. She knew of atleast five things she just saw would look great on the Toa and there were atleast ten things that Nova would actually wear that would look good on him.-Mef Man

IC(Amalod [Talking to Esao and Nova: Ko-Koro, Clothing Store])

"Ah, well, suit yourself," Amalod says with a shrug. The Toa of water walks around the store once more before making her way back to the counter. "Esao, are you ready to check out? And, are you sure you don't want anything, Nova?" asks the Toa again. She faces the being in the eye while adding,"It's so cold outside and I'm sure that armor is just making your body temperature dropping even more. Don't you want a coat or something like that?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Janas (talking to Riversong in the Ice Howl Inn)Janas walked over to Riversong's table and sat down. "Hi Riversong. How are you?" Janas asked.

I am the one true Shredder!

Credit for my avatar goes to HahliNuva.

IC: Riversong (in the Ice Howl Inn, talking to Janas)"I'm fine," Riversong replied. "Are you ready to hear about why I'm in Ko-Koro?" she said without further preamble.OOC: Last post for the night. I'll be busy until tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect any activity from me until then.

Amalod smiles widely while taking Nova's hand. She drags him toward the cloaks and says,"I think I saw some right-yes. Here are a few." The Toa of water begins grabbing black and dark grey coats for the Toa of fire to look at. "Any of these interest you?"-Mef Man

IC: NovaEarly morningClothing store, Ko-KoroAmalod's hand held Nova's like a Rahi trap as she perused the racks of coats. They flickered across Nova's field of vision like a photo slideshow."Uh -- I--" His left hand twitched in Amalod's grasp as if trying to get to his neck; he changed tactics and wrapped his right hand behind his neck instead. "--I meant, like... cloaks. Y'know, uh, capes with hoods. Sorry. My bad, I should've, uh, explained..."