Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC"Fights?" they said as one.All twelve Toa, laughing, simultaneously splayed their palms at the ground and appeared to fire blasts of air downwards, launching themselves up into the air and avoiding the spikes."Fights? Fights mean nothing."They landed, using air once again to slow their falls.One splayed his palm at Utu, and sent a very real blast of air at the Toa of Ice."But if you like fighting - "Another, at Utu's flank, did the same, firing an equally strong blast of air." - have fun."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Venator"Dragon! You shall not escape me. You may be a mere hatchling, but the threat you pose is immense!"He hobbled along the streets of Ko-Koro, chasing after a small rodent Rahi, swinging his sword and almost falling over whenever he got close enough to strike. The Dragon couldn't escape him, for it knew not who it faced. This was the mighty Venator, the greatest foe dragons would ever face.The rat, unknowing of the threat, didn't move quickly enough."Aha, I warned you beast, you have faced the blade of Venator!"

IC: NikaronNikaron had been looking for something peculiar and it looked like he had found it, it was the Toa from before, killing a... rat. Nikaron disapproved, that's in direct violation of the Toa Code. "Um... Sir, what are you doing?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VenatorThe Toa turned, his armor clanking loudly as he stood up. He had fallen over while slicing the dragon, but he had managed to slay it, for the good of all of the Koro."I, Am hunting Dragons. Foul beasts of death and flame, that wish only to destroy and slaughter innocent beings."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nikaron"Um yeah, that was a rat, also killing is in direct violation of the Toa Code." What kind of nutcase is this guy, Nikaron thought, while scratching the back of his head absentmindedly.OOC: Ah yes Ocean of Fear gave him some new character traits, dagger twirling, head scratching. Also does anyone else get annoyed when you press backspace to delete something and instead its like you clicked the back button on your browser.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Yes, I do indeed. I hate doing that. XDIC: Venator"I was forced to give up the Toa code a long time ago... back when my dear Dulcinea needed me. It was her live, or that of her attacker. I saved her, but..."He shook his head, lowering it to his chest. Those were times long past, memories he wished he could lie in forever, but that time had passed, and now he was determined to honor the death of his beloved Dulcinea."Dragons take many forms, they are shapeshifters by nature. They never look as though you would expect them to. And if they are allowed to grow, to thrive... then this entire island will face a fate no better than my home... and there is nothing left of it..."He rose awkwardly to his feet, not supporting himself with sword. Then, he lifted the blade to the sky, not falling over once."For the Toa code means nothing if not one survives to follow it. I will pay for the death to dragons that I have caused eventually... but I will do so knowing that though I have done wrong, I did it so that others may survive to do justice in this world."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Venator"I have no right to kill them, revenge is no reason, it is merely a fraud created to convince someone to do something."He dropped his arm, going back to balancing with his sword as a walking staff."I do what I do for the survival of other people. I sentence them to die, so that the Matoran may live. My duty is to the Matoran, and the dragons stand against them. And you can not just injure a dragon. Unless they are dead, they will keep fighting, and rise again."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Venator"You are wise, young one. But you have not been against these beast, not seen the damage they do. Everywhere a Dragon goes, it causes destruction. It is their nature, they can not go against it."He cleared his throat, testing his weight on his leg. He was able to stand without the sword, but not to walk."They are beasts given form in Karzahni itself, created to do nothing but kill and destroy."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nikaron"So you're saying that there is no hope for redemption. Anyone can be redeemed, is it not the nature of Skakdi to be brutal, yet I have seen kind and timid ones. If you truly believe that Dragons are inherently evil, then you deny them the chance to be anything but. You attack them, and they will defend themselves and the whole time you will be thinking they are the evils one for fighting you. Even if they meant no harm." Nikaron stated.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC Nikaron"Muaka have been tamed in the past, also how do you know Dragons are mindless Rahi, from my experience are generally pretty smart. That is what makes them so effective. Perhaps you just can't understand these Dragons when the speak to you. Or maybe you just don't listen." Nikaron paused for a moment took a deep breath and responded to the Toa's last statement."I cannot write your destiny, only you can. However I caution you. The child may believe that he is right to take belongings from his peers, but it is up to his teachers to tell him that is wrong. Our parents and teachers teach us right from wrong. I suggest you find a teacher to teach you more about these Dragons. So you may learn right from wrong when it comes to Dragons."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu smiled a little after righting himself. He struck forwards with his sword, the blade running right through one of the fake Toa."What are you so afraid of Toa?"He went for another, this time the beings dodged simultaneously, he brought up ice spikes from the ground below the Toa's feet before he could react upon landing. Same thing happened as with the first one.He'd find the real one eventually."Worried that you might actually have to participate in a conflict?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VenatorHe turned slowly at Nikaron, a weary smile plastered upon his face like his own mask. He was tired of life in many, many ways. Dragon hunting was the only thing he had to live for. It was up to him to protect the villages from these creatures, at the risk of his own life."And how do I know that they aren't just mindless rahi?"He leaned closer to Nikaron, whispering."They are very intelligent, dangerously so. They can learn any language, but they kill Matoran for both food, and the mere fun of it. They are evil, and powerful."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:SulkuaSulkua was checking the third trap when he heard a hissing noise. He looked around, and almost fainted from a heart attack, hyperventilation and oh-noes-i-am-going-to-die-amia.There, in front of him, was a giant snake on four legs. There were spikes around its neck, and it had wings, although they seemed too small. It was sniffing in the direction of the trap. Sulkua hasd placed five pounds of Nui-Jaga meat in it. The beast looked up, and snorted fire. He had heard Venator ramble about them before.Dragons.He ran, summoning spikes to slow it down.OOC: Niceeeeeeeeeeeee............... :sigh:

ICEach Toa flickered as the attacks struck them, then solidified again."Afraid?" the twelve Toa said in unison. They laughed again.One Toa snuck up to him, twisting round his sword, and punched him in the face. It would be almost impossible to tell whether the impact was a real fist or just a focussed blast of air.OOC: I'm deducing Utu must be bluffing in some way here, because if his opponent was actually scared, then he'd sense it, right?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Nikaron"If they are intelligent then they can change. Also you've only seen one Dragon attack, thus your entire conclusion is based off the actions of an individual. One more thing how do you know the Dragons aren't like you? Basing conclusions off an individual and then attacking Matorans for revenge. Or perhaps, due their lack of understanding us, they think we are the mindless Rahi and hunt us like we hunt (insert bionicle animal thats hunted as game)?" Nikaron asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC; Venator"I have seen many villages attacked by the monstrous dragons. What I do is based on the attacks of many of these beasts. Then if they are doing as I am, them they must be stopped before they kill of the Matoran. And I do not doubt that I too will be killed in this endeavor. but I will continue it for thee good of the Matoran species."He tightened his grip on his sword, growing tired of this conversation."Perhaps they do think we are mere Rahi, but they are mistaken, and I will do all I can to show them that Matoran are not prey."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Nikaron"Many? Name one besides your hometown and how to you know they were all attacked by Dragons or for that matter how do you know they weren't all attacked by the same Dragon? Also if do think we are Rahi, attacking won't prove we aren't any beast can do that. No the trick is to try and talk, be the better man." Nikaron was irritated the Toa was blind, blind with a lust for revenge. Still it's my duty to the Matoran to help guide him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC; Venator"I could list many, but they are names unfamiliar to those of this island... And I know them are different Dragons, for I have killed at least one of the most dangerous of the beasts. I was working with thirty Toa. Five survived the beast."He laughed a weak chuckle."You wish to try to speak to a Dragon? You wish to try to communicate with a monstrous beast with no other goal than to destroy everything? If you wish to try it, then I wish you luck."He turned away, clutching a small medal attacked to his armor. It was his last connection to her, and the only part of his life still holding him together.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC NikaronNikaron tapped his mask, "I've been inside the heads of many Rahi, and none of were mindless beasts with only one goal. A fact I'm sure a Rau user could attest to. Try it some day, find a Rau bearer and find a Dragon and let them talk. The results may surprise you." With that said Nikaron left, it was clear the Toa would not listen to reason. He would have to discover the answers himself.After a short nap, he walked back to where Salamander was still sleeping and knocked on the door. "You gonna wake up anytime soon?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VenatorHe shook his head. He was the only one who understood the threat of the dragons to this island. He was the only one who wasn't blind to the dangerous beasts that ran free. But it was up to him to defend this island against the threat of the deadly creatures. If no one else understood that, it was fine with him. But he could not let the Matoran and others suffer for what they did not yet realize was a threat. But he was going to do his best, that was all he could.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Bwahahaha... I can name one. :lol:IC: SalamanderSalamander woke up, feeling unusually well-rested. Stretching, he looked around and relaized that he was sitting in a puddle of melted ice, or, as he would normally call it, water.He had been able to ignore is dislike of water earlier simply because he had been so tired, but now... Now, he wanted abzolutely nothing to do with it. Just as he was about to burn away all traces of the foul substance, someone knocked on the door. "You gonna wake up anytime soon?"Salamander bit his tongue as a half-dozen sarcastic remarks flew through his mind. As much as he wanted to (and he really wanted to), being sarcastic would only cause more trouble. Standind up, Salamander walked over to the table where he had placed his coat and picked it up. Fortunately, the ice that made up the table hadn't melted, so it was as dry as when he had walked in.Opening the door, Salamander saw Nikaron's outstreched arm quickly fall back to his side. Evidently, the Toa had been about to knock on the door again when Salamander had opened it."Yeah, this'll have to do."

Lacertus

IC Nikaron"Glad to hear it, so are we heading off to look for Utu, waiting for Tuara and the others, or is your next goal just finding a meal?" Nikaron asked. I wonders whats keeping Tuara and the others. Nikaron shoved that thought away, for some reason believing that this kind of time inconsistency was common.OOC: Who would have guessed the Nikaron and Salamander would get along so well together. :P

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Right...IC: SalamanderSalamander chuckled at Nikaron's question. It wasn't so much funny, as it was irritating. He actually was hungry, but didn't feel like eating anything besides fire. Of course, fire wasn't exactly common in Ko-Koro, so he was stuck without food."You do whatever you want. I'll be looking for Utu on my own."He saw Nikaron about to say something in protest and cut him off, saying, "Look. We can cover more ground if we search seperately. If either of us find Utu, we will send a signal of some sort to alert the other. Okay?"

Lacertus

IC, Kinvex: Maybe Tuara didn't hear my question of who Utu is. Oh well... Then Tuara said that they were at the village. "Oh, finally! I'm f-f-freezing..." Kinvex was gald that they were there. "Now where'd Nikaron and Salamander go?" Kinvex couldn't wait to get someplace warm.OOC: Maybe you didn't see my post when Kinvex asked Tuara who Utu is, MicroSnipe.

IC: Salamander"Don't tell me Venator's talk of dragons went to your head..."Salamander turned to face Nikaron, his voice becoming serious."However, I'd rather not answer that question, at least not in a place like this. Let's just say that I know enough about them. As for your little knife, I don't think you want me holding on to it. Trust me, it will melt."

Lacertus

OOC:I did a while back. I just forgot to respond sorry. :PIC: Tuara - Ko-Koro GatesTuara turned to Kinvex before looking at the ground, "Utu is the murderer of two Ta-Matoran, Salamander witnessed it, he managed to stay in the fortress village another night and escaped right under the Guards noses." She turned back to the gate and sped up again, "Most specifically mine.""Chances are the pair will be somewhere... In Ko-Koro," She shrugged, "I don't know where any of them are."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:SulkuaThe dragon hissed and launched itself forward. Sulkua ducked and let it fall face-first into a snowdrift. Sulkua activated his mask power. His eyes opened with fear."No..."It turned around and breathed fire. Sulkua fired a blast of ice as it stopped and closed its mouth. A thick coating of ice stuck its mouth shut. Sulkua turned and stumbled. He rushed to the big pit-like thing to his left, which was a depression in the ground, probably covered in snow. Sulkua was hoping to trap it there and get some dragon-slayer here.I hope Venator is free today, he thought. Because I have a giant lizard for him to sort out.OOC: Sorry Dark Chronicler, I simply HAD to borrow your story. :P :)

IC (Traxin, drifts): The biting cold tore against Traxin's body, the more he pushed on, the more his joints felt like they were freezing slowly. He needed to rest, but there was nowhere; Ko-Koro, was miles away. He fell to his knees, and as his vision began to blur, fell unconscious, his body lying unmoving, rapidly developing a thick coating of frost and snow.

IC: OnakuIt was dark, and it was snowy. There was a raging storm, anyone would be mad to go out into this. A large chunk of ice, hiddien in plain sight, laying under a massive cliff. The cliff was a part of Mount-Ihu. Suddenly, there was a movement, a crack formed in the chunk, then, another one... and just as suddenly, a big hand appeared, breaking through the icy shell of the ice-chunk. Soon enough, a body, a head with a mask, the Kanohi Pakari... silver armor... and then, Toa Onaku broke free of the ice!

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC: Onaku"At... L...ast.... Fr...EEEE...E...!" The being had been incased in ice, at the top of Mount-Ihu for more than a century. Now he was free... free to continue his hunt... And he began walking, walking towards Ko-Koro, away from the frozen horror that was this place. His joints were frozen to the core, he was himself was frozen to the core, but one goal drove him on......Justice.

IC: AkiniiAkinii nodded his agreement, and followed Plagia. I wonder what that Divinex is up to...IC: DivinexDivinex stopped to catch his breath. He'd ran for the last few minutes towards Ta-Wahi to make sure that Akinii wasn't following him. As he sucked oxygen into his lungs, he shivered. I hate this place... Soon, he'd be in Ta-Wahi, where the climate suited him, unlike this frozen, pathetic excuse for a town. He started running again, headed straight for the fiery village of Ta-Koro.OOC: Divinex to Ta-Wahi

Edited by mandmboy