Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Ezio: Ezio quickly looked around to make sure that nobody was watching him. Then he said "this is a weapon... I flick my wrist like this and..." a blade popped out of his gauntlet. "This is called a hidden-blade. This weapon has been used by my ancestors for centuries. It is perfect for what we do..." He turned to the Matoran. "What is your name?"

OOC: Good lord...Salamander is soooo going to kill Nikaron first chance he gets...By the way, I've been thinking of making Salamander a sort of villian. From what I've seen, nothing is better at attracting fights than being thought of as evil, and that's exactly the sort of thing I want right now. What say you guys?IC: SalamanderSalamander frowned as Nikaron ran off. He didn't miss Nikaron's company; quite the opposite. Salamander was glad to be rid of Nikaron's constant speeches and lectures, but he couldn't help but with that relief would be more permanent. In his mind, the only way to make sure he wouldn't have to listen to Nikaron again was to kill the Toa. Naturally, Nikaron would dissaprove, but that was part of what made the idea so enticing.Before he could reflect any further, a sudden commotion cuaght his attention. The source of that commotion was Tuara, and apparently the cause of her outburst was the appearance of Utu nearby.Ah, something to kill. Good, this will take my mind off of current events for about...He breifly assessed Utu, trying to determine if he had gotten any stronger since their last "battle". Three minutes, tops.He slowly started walking towards Utu, already thinking of possible tactices to use. Naturally, the first step would be to clear the area of all Matoran, lest some get injured during the battle.Salamander calmy continued to walk towards Utu, ignoring the others' attempts to injure the rogue Toa. Tuara had already closed the distance between herself and utu, and was currently trying to get in a noticeable hit on him. Salamander couldn't help but notice that she was failing in a spectacular manner.Veantor and Kinvex were preparing to attack Utu when Salamander walked past them. He strode directly towards the place where utu and Tuara were locked in combat, and carefully stood a few feet away in case either one made a stray swing with their weapons."Tuara, shouldn't you be more concerned about getting the matoran out of here? After all, it is you duty to make sure no evil befalls them."The way he stressed the word "duty" made it clear that he was mocking her, but he still made a good point.

Lacertus

OOC: Please don't make Salamander a villain, one of the reasons he is so interesting is because he is so atypical of most of the good guys in this RPG. If you make a villain he pretty much becomes just another dude that's evil just because he likes fighting.IC Nikaron Nikaron continued to watch, Salamander had entered the fray,Good,as much as the guy annoys me they need him. He then heard what Salamander said about the Matoran. I'll take care of that. Nikaron slipped into hut after, warning the Matoran and telling them to silently and calmly evacuate. He wasn't once seen by Tuara or any of the others. In the last hut, which clearly hadn't seen residents in a long time, was a suit. Which Nikaron took and put on.OOC: Don't know what the suit looks like currently, just know its black and his face his covered by cloth wrapped around it. Open to suggestions on what the suit looks like.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:One of the things I've liked about this version of Salamander was that he isn't exactly loved for his morals. He's been sort of an unorthodox protagonist who isn't a full blown good guy, but he's not villainous. Do what you'd like with him, but for me I find this version more interesting.He's sort of appeared as a bit of a villain anyways. He didn't try fighting Utu to stop him from killing a Matoran and he's fought a confused injured Toa right after dropping a blind Toa from who knows how high. :PIC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu lowered himself closer to Tuara's face, "What did you expect to do? Did you honestly think you could take me down simply by charging at me?"IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara struggled under Utu's foot, "I'm a little busy Salamander!""I suppose it doesn't truly matter though."Tuara froze and stared into Utu's eyes as they turned a deep shade of purple."I would have crushed you anyways."Tuara quickly twisted her legs around and swept Utu's legs out from under him surprising enough considering Utu's center of gravity, not to mention the fact Tuara had somehow managed to spin Utu around, and pull him to the ground while pulling herself up simultaneously. She struck Utu in the back of his head a few times before backing off, as he lay unmoving. She rotated her wrist a few times to dull the pain. She looked back to the group breathing heavily, unable to see Utu rise up, a little dazed, but still conscious.Utu pulled his leg back and landed the kick right into Tuara's back, sending her forwards a few steps. She turned around and went in for another home-run-hit to the head but Utu lifted up his hand and grabbed her swinging arm, stopping it immediately. The two locked eyes as a sadistic smile formed on Utu's face as he twisted Tuara's wrist slowly and with power.Tuara cried out in pain and tried to punch Utu in the face which Utu stopped simply with his remaining hand.Utu lifted up his leg and slammed a fear powered kick right into Tuara's stomach, sending her flying a few feet before hitting the icy ground hard, sliding past the ice Toa whom was coming towards Utu.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: I like this borderline Salamander, not exactly good or evil.IC: VenatorAs The Toa went sliding beside him, he didn't stop his path, blades raised into a strike at the Toa of ice's chest, his mask powering him up a little as he attempted a leaping strike, blades heading right at his foe. Sure, he was a little scared, but he was determined."If you want a fight, you're got one!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC NikaronNow wearing his disguise Nikaron once more perched himself on the roof, his suit helping him blend into his surrounding even more. His intelligent eyes surveyed the scene, as he fingered a dagger. One designed differently from the rest. Even though he did not like seeing his allies being beat up, he could not afford to reveal himself just yet.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Okay, I'll keep him as he is. At the very least, he won't get any nicer. :lol: IC: Salamander"I'm a little busy Salamander!" Salamander pulled off his coat and neatly folded it, paying no heed to the fight going on right in front of him."I hadn't noticed."He watched as Tuara continued to struggle against Utu, only to be sent flying after a particularly powerful blow. Venator jumped forward to take her place, and Salamander considered taking bets on how long he would last.I'm going to count to three, and when I finish, all of these others will be out of my way.One...

Lacertus

IC, Kinvex: While Utu was distrcted with the others, Kinvex took the moment and snuck up behind Utu. Well, here goes nothing he thought. He took a stab at him with his spear, electifiying it as well...IC, Ezio: "Aye, no more talk of selling my weapons. Anyways, I am and Assassin. Not a conventional assassin, but the leader of the Order of Assassins. We specialize in the art of assassination, but we do not go around killing randomly. We kill those who are a threat to society and the well-being of this island. I have been trying to recruit members, and Ditruk here is the latest. Would you like to join, Pourge?"

IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara tried to sit up right, holding on to her wrist tightly breathing deeply. She watched as Utu side stepped the strike from Venator and pushed him downwards from his landing position with one hand, causing the injured being to hit the ground hard. She then saw Kinvex jam his spear in to Utu's back, electricity dancing along it.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu reared back when the spear entered his back and spun around wildly trying to hit Kinvex. Kinvex ducked the first strike causing him to release the spear. Utu reached backwards and gripped the spear staff, yanking it out of his back accompanied by his cry of pain. He wound up and swung the spear sideways, hitting Kinvex in the side with it causing him to step back for a brief moment. Utu faltered after the strike however and fell to one knee after dropping the spear. He struggled to stand, but accomplished it with some effort.Upon standing to his full height, small sparks of electricity left over from the previous shock danced around his torso just for a second. Utu twitched slightly. He'd need to patch that wound pretty soon, or he'd be a goner. He looked back at Kinvex as he came closer again.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: SalamanderSalamander breathed deeply, trying to remain in as calm a state as possible. He wanted so desperately to fight and yet he had promised himself to give the other a few a chance to defeat Utu. Granted, he was really waiting for them to all be cast aside like dry leaves in a firece gale, but as long as they got out of his way he cared not.Two...

Lacertus

OOC: Yay Kinvex scored a hit. :D That's good!Wait.You knocked his spear out of his hand! You shall pay! :PIC, Kinvex: Kinvex was annoyed that Utu hit his spear out of his hand. But luckily he still had the dagger Nikaron gave him. ANd if all else failed, he would use his wrist-blades. He took out the dagger. He focused his energy and shot a long stream of electricity at Utu. But he wasn't aiming at his body.He was aiming at Utu's sword.He knew that metal conducted electricity, so in theory, the metal of Utu's sword would conduct the electricity into Utu. Kinvex had shot not enough electricity to kill Utu, but it would be enough to knock him unconscious. Hopefully his plan worked...IC, Ezio: "Indeed... I'm going to allow you to join, Pourge, mostly because you're a Matoran, and nobody ever suspects a Matoran. You're in!" Ezio stood up. "Now... the best way to learn the tools of the trade is in the field, and I will take you both with me to find something that will train you both." And with that Ezio walked out the door.OOC: Now we'll probably see Nuju for a quest or something.

IC: VenatorHe hit the ground hard, but it only knocked the breath out of him for a few moments, then he was back and fighting. Seeing Utu distracted, he went for a slice to the deadly Toa's legs, hoping to knock them out from under Utu, and possibly even slice a nice peed would into the ankles. It was more of a revenge blow than anything. His leg had been damaged, now he was returning the favor to the sickeningly savage ice powered monster who had killed, and now fought him in the battlefield of Ko-Koro. It reminded him of a great battle long ago. He had taken on a Toa far more powerful... and lost. Wait, that was Utu then also.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu narrowly avoided the blast of electricity by turning himself slightly, he had been so preoccupied with the electricity manipulating Toa he had forgotten about the other Ice Toa. Utu felt a sharp pain in the back of his left knee to remind him. Utu dropped again, making eye contact with the injured Toa. He reached forwards and gripped the Toa by his head, Utu's hand fitting snug over the upper half of his face.Utu with much difficulty stood, putting as little weight on his bad leg as possible. Using one hand he held the Toa up off the ground. He lifted up, and smashed downwards, throwing the Toa down on to the back of his head, sliding a little ways away.He turned to the Toa of lightning and held up his hand, ready to launch a barrage of ice. He would have done so if Tuara hadn't blasted fire at him, dodging only by ducking under the rising plume of fire.IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara put her hand down as she walked towards Utu. She stopped and stood, feet shoulder width apart before lifting up both hands, and spewing fire towards Utu.Utu threw up both his arms, a wall of ice rose from the ground to block the flame, using one arm to hold up and keep the ice wall as frozen as possible, and using his other to bring up a pillar of ice under Kinvex. Fast. He wasn't going to be able to keep the wall up forever however. He was going to need a solution. And fast.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Nikaron Nikaron smiled, insects you could always count on them, and there just so happened to be a spider near Nikaron, there was after all a dilapidated old building near him. Now this spider's bite, while having no long term effects, hurt like Karz and should be enough to break the concentration of Toa. So that's Nikaron did, using his mask he had the spider bite Utu. The bite should easily be able to cause Utu to lose focus on the ice. The best part of all no one would know Nikaron was interfering, after all it was just a bugbite.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VenatorHe went sliding, his head was ringing. But he wasn't down yet. And this time, he was going to fight a little more painfully. He pushed himself to him feet, turned to look back at Utu. This time, his weapon was ice. He fought Utu's ice wall, attempting to bring it down it a pile of shattered ice. Then, the fight was going to continue, with his swords hitting Utu until the killer fell. He was determined to win.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (The Illusionist)The air behind Tuara suddenly flickered, a figure seeming to materialise behind her - the same faceless creature that had appeared to Utu earlier. It raised an arm, and a powerful gust of wind slammed into her back.A voice whispered from behind Utu, seeming to come from a small pine tree he was standing next to."Having trouble?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: FleyaFleya decided at this exact moment that she hated Ko-Wahi. It was cold in stark contrast to Le-Wahi, and she found it difficult to stay in the air. Finally, she lost concentration and plumetted downwards, sliding through the snow and finally coming to an unconcious stop.OOCFleya open for interaction.

OOC: Disregard my last comment...IC: OnakuThe Toa of Earth slowly looked down as Flaya slid towards him, then came to a full stop right by his side. "Arrrr... e yyy... ouu... alll.... ll riiii... ggghtttt...?"* Onaku, (As frozen to the core a she is) slowly kneels down beside Flaya. OOC: Due to Onaku being frozen to the core, he is sevearly nerfed in all aspects, including the pace a which he speaks.*"Are you alright?"

IC: FleyaFleya slowly lifted herself up."C...c...c...co...co...col...d!" she cried, shooting a bolt of lightning into the sky. She stood up and looked at the being standing next to her."I...I...I'm...s...so...c...c...c...cold..." she stuttered. "I...I...I'm...F...F...Fleya..." she added, holding out a frosty hand.OOCFleya normally talks alot, but the cold is getting to her. Also, she loses control of her power sometimes, so beware of random lightning bolts. And electric fields around her body. No touchy. ^_^

IC: Onaku"I... aaaammm.... Tttto... a Ona... kkkuu..." His frozen insides made it ever so hard to talk... But she'd realize what he said. He put out his hand, slowly, not because of caution, but because of (You guessed it) him being throughoutly frozen to the core. The moment his hand tauched her's (Beacause of her supposed electric field), He got a pulse of electricity throughout himself... But the current was neutralized by sheer cold within him. "That was... unpleasant... wait a minute..." Although having almost no other effect, his vocalcords seemed to be clear of the frost. "Hmmm... That's much better. Well then, I am Toa Onaku, and I beleave it IS a pleasure to meet you." A small, friendly smile appeared on his face.

IC: Fleya & Helios"H...h...hey...th...th...that...w...was...c...cool..." she said, and focused her power into her palm and made an arc of electricity dance across the snow. Satisfied, she pressed her palm to her body, and warmth...and numbness...spread across her."Oh! Much better." she said. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you Onaku, and thanks for finding me, I might have frozen to death, although judging by your condition you seem to be in the same predicament, but I digress, we should try and find some shelter until we can..."Suddenly there was a burst of heat, and Fleya turned to see Helios, his body dripping plasma and melting the snow around him down to the earth. He looked from Fleya to Onaku, then he was gone. In another explosion of plasma, he was behind Fleya and knocked her sideways. After a long look at Onaku, he turned and walked towards the fallen Toa of Lightning.OOCThese two are currently hating each other.

OOC:I'm gonna have to warp the post-time continuum in order to make this all match up. :PIC: Tuara - Ko-Koro StreetsTuara dropped and rolled over to face what had struck her. Towering over her the figure stood, white head without facial features, and white body. It's arms and legs were unusually long. She blasted fire into the being's face.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro StreetsUtu heard the voice behind him when the fire stopped flowing, reluctantly he nodded.More fear wouldn't hurt him. He walked to the wall and smashed through, simply by walking into it, possible from the strength he had been getting from the Mark. Suddenly, Utu felt a sharp pain on his arm and he faltered, he slapped his neck as he continued walking upright again to see Tuara blast fire into the illusion's non-face. He cracked his neck, staring at Salamander. Utu smiled."You track me all the way here, bringing an entire team of Toa. And yet again you have failed."Utu unsheathed his sword.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: OnakuThe Toa of Earth looked at his Muaka companion, signaling it to stay back (Due to the shock of suddenly being free from Makuta's infection, the Muaka is going to need some time to rest before it can fight again). He then raises his hand, causing a strong huge wall of earth to form between Fleya and Helios. "I cannot allow you to do this, atleast not until I have a perfectly legitimate reason for it..." Onaku, his strong sense of honor and justice, could not see someone potentially innocent get harmed... There must always be a just reason.

OOC: Oh, fine... If you guys insist.:onfire:IC: SalamanderThree... Alright, I gave them their chances.Salamander opened his eyes to find Utu staring directly at him, a savage grin upon his face."You track me all the way here, bringing an entire team of Toa. And yet again you have failed."Salamander remained in a calm state, somehow not falling prey to Utu's obvious goading."One."He took a step forward, narrowing the distance between himself and Utu."Two."He lifted up his roght hand, palm facing outwards."Three."His eyes began to glow, a fierce light flickering in their orange depths."Dragon Blast."A fireball shot out of his hand, growing larger with every secind it was in motion. He had not hurled it directly at Utu; rather, he was aiming for a spot beneath Utu's feet."Four."OOC: Remember when he said he could beat Utu in three minutes? Yeah, he's gonna count the whole time. Don't worry though, after this he'll do most of the counting in his head. :lol:

Lacertus

IC: VenatorOnce again, he was back to playing support for another fighter. Salamander might notice then he was feeling a bit stronger than usual. That was Venator's mask. Something had clicked in his mind, a brilliant idea. He would let Utu fight Salamander for him. It didn't matter who won, both would be weakened after a good enough fight. But his mask just evened the odds a little. It was actually brilliant. Everyone would think he was helping Salamander, not setting him up to die in a weakened state. Then, it wouldn't be Salamander attacking the weaker Toa, it would Be Venator finishing off a weakened dragon.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: HeliosHelios turned to the Toa who was preventing him from finlly capturing Fleya and snarled. Then he activated his Kanohi and disappeared in a burst of molten plasma, quickly reappearing behind Onaku in another burst of plasma."You will not stop me. This is none of your concern." he growled, holding up his armored gauntlet and spewing hot plama at the Toa.OOCI feel lik I used the word plasma way too much in this post. :P

IC: OnakuThe plasma would have killed him, If he weren't (You guessed it) frozen to the core. The ice in Onakus body neutralized mutch of the plasma, but that would leave a mark. "There is no need for violence, but if you insist, I will fight you with all my strength. Now, tell me, what is that which jusifies your aggressive actions?" Onaku spoke at an calm, even pace, as if Helios was of no threat. Onaku of course knew better, he knew never to underestimate the enemy, but still...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: @dragonduelist15: It seems like you are posting in the RPG for the first time, as a member of CRANE, I'd like to welcome you to the RPG. However I noticed in your post that you merely said Shimo landed next to a Toa of Ice, it is not easy for members to realize to whom your Character is speaking to, so I would suggest that you edit in an 'OOC' post stating who Shimo is talking to. If you have anymore questions regarding the nature of the RPG don't hesitate to send me PM.(That is after you get ten posts.IC: NikaronNikaron smiled, Salamander had finally joined the fight, and it looked like Venator was helping him. Unfortunately, Tuara was still in trouble, unless, yes that would work, I love you spider. After biting Utu one last time, Nikaron had the spider attack the Toa attacking Tuara. However strangely the spider just passed through the Toa. What in the world, is that an illusion?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg