Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)YOU'RE CRAZY, GIRL, I'M OUTTA HEREPoor Esao, however, had his legs firmly rooted to the ground in mortal terror, and all he could do for a second was mumble about having never been a boyfriend before and he didn't even really ask her out and stop looking at him like that please because he was starting to get kind of scared..."I mean...technically, we just met..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao pulled a monocle out of his beanie - it had been a one day only monocle sale at the store - and placed it on before surveying Ciara intellectually."And what are your thoughts on the matter?" he asked, suddenly sounding like a professor. "What do you see me being in your immediate future?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Well, like...we could ruin our budding friendship if we end up breaking up because we got to start dating too soon, and...well, I mean, not that you're not a really great girlfriend, because...I'm kind of flustered, my bad..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NovaLate morningKo-KoroNova had done nothing but stand awkwardly by during Esao and the Toa of Ice's dialogue. Esao's clear discomfort finally prompted him to take action."So, Esao... uh, if Amalod left, are you, uh, still going to go to that concert later today?" His eyes darted to the Toa of Ice, then back to Esao; his unsteady expression was thankfully hidden beneath his cloak's hood. "...I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

IC (Echelon)"Kyju is correct," Echelon said, probably surprising many of the beings present. "My mission from Makuta is to unite his followers, not to lead them. I will give you my guidance, aid you where I can, but I do not presume to impose myself as any sort of commander amongst you."He turned to Ira."That is a judicious idea," he said. "Please do...check up on them. When last I saw them, they were entering Ko-Koro, so I would expect them to be nearing Le-Wahi by now. It is possible that with all these delays we have already missed our opportunity."He turned once again, this time to face Zenix."We are more numerous than you might think," the Necromancer said. "And you have me, and the good will of Makuta. We have the strength, and, if the opportunity is still available, the element of surprise."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Durzan/Makuta Shrine)The moronic Toa simply stood by and watched the others, safe in his own little world. And while Echelon made his speech, Durzan zoned in and out, not giving the majority of the necromancer's words any amount of precious thought. In fact, the only words that really got through were 'element of surprise' and 'nearing Le-Wahi'. Somehow, he managed to put two and two together. The ILS was far away, and that they had come to this frozen wasteland for nothing. He growled, quite simply, because he was annoyed with the cold.He was even more annoyed at the thought of walking to another wahi.But it took him several minutes for him to blurt out the simple sentence: "So, we'll have to walk all the way to Le-Wahi?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Echelon)"Not necessarily," Echelon replied to Durzan, mildly surprised to hear the brainless Toa speak. "That depends on whether Madrihk's men are still in the Wahi. If they are, we shall make ready to attack them. If not, we may rest here a while - if the good Priest will allow it."He inclined his head to Iegasa."In the meantime, I suggest you make your preparations for Ira's return," he said to the assembled Makuta-followers.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Nahu):Nahu closed his armor and weapons shop for the day, and started hiking to an old, run-down village he saw a while ago, on his way into the Wahi. He was not one for the cold, but his motivation helped him through the cold. Nahu was a collecter and businessman, and only went to the village to loot it of anything that was left in it. He finally got into the village, and realized that no one had been in there for years. He saw a piece of wood almost all buried in the snow, and bent down to pick it up. When he did, he saw it was the name of the village. It read:

:i: :h: :u: - :k: :m_o: :r: :m_o:

(Ihu-Koro)

He had never heard of it before, but continued walking through the small, abandoned village. He went into the first hut, and was in shock. Laying in front of him, he saw the remains of a slaughtered Matoran, with his mask missing. Scrape marks could be found everywhere in the small hut, and most importantly to Nahu, there was nothing to take. He moved on to the next hut, only to find the same scene. He went through the next few huts, and could only find the remains of dead Matoran. A mass murder took place here, and they took everything. Well, that was what Nahu thought untill he came across a large open space in the middle of the Koro. Armor was scattered everywhere, and large bodies lay facedown, buried in the snow. Nahu walked closer to examine the bodies, and saw spikes line their spines. Skakdi. Then a glimmer of silver caught his eye, he ventured closer to find the top of a battle axe, with writing imprinted in it in a strange language. He managed to find three more similar axes, and predicted that these were worth value. He decided he would take the axe heads back to the shop with him, and would come back later to take the skakdi armor. He hauled the axes back to his shop, where he slept well.The next morning, he changed the sighn of his shop to "Open", and was ready to start the day, and later examine the axe heads.OOC: Open for interaction, tomarrow.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: IraIra had checked all over Ko-Wahi, but didn't find anybody matching the description of Mahdrik. He then deduced that they probably were in Le-wahi by now; probably back at Pala-Koro at the rate of it. He headed back to the shrine.IC: The MarksmanThe Marksman woke up. He headed out to hunt. He ended up getting another muaka and brought it back to camp

Edited by Constructman

IC: Ira"Searched the entire Wahi," Ira said. "No trace of them anywhere. Due to the fact that they probably weren't expecting anybody chasing them, it's reasonable to say that they're back in Le-Wahi by now; maybe even back at Pala-Koro."OOC: Just so you know, I was trying to get a Darth Vader feel for Ira without explicitly saying Vader on his armor. That's the reason he's wearing the mask and got an armor recoloration. And he's also wearing a cloak with a hood, so I'm pretty sure it's hard to see what's underneath that hood.IC: The MafiaThe Mafia entered Ko-Wahi and headed straight for Mount Ihu. His memory clear now, he could remember the exact details of the Skanohi. However, when he came to the site of Ihu-Koro, he found nothing. "This is odd," he thoughts. "Did somebody take them?"

Edited by Constructman

IC (Nahu):Nahu studied the axes in the back room of his shop. They were all odd, and had strange words imprinted in the steel. But all of them read

:s: :k: :a: :z: :m_o: :h: :i:

(Skanohi)

He managed to find that the four axe heads could lock togeather in the shape of an incomplete cirle, and the other words on the axe heads went togeather to form a message, allthough it was unreadable, and incomplete.

(asmul asatoa magbig aysas)

This greatly intersted Nahu, if only he could find the other two axes, maybe somthing big would happen.He would look out for any Rau-wearers or Skakdi that may be able to translate what he had. He left the axes and went out front, waiting for any customers. After all that happened in Ko-Wahi, someone may want some armor or weapons.OOC: Nahu's shop open for intraction

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC (Echelon)Echelon frowned, his red eyes narrowing."This is...unfortunate," he said. He turned to the assembled beings. "We have a setback," he called. "Madrihk has already left Ko-Wahi. It is safe to assume he will have reached Pala-Koro before we can reach him. This calls for strategy. It would be foolish to attack the ILS openly and at their strongest."Plans were already forming in the Necromancer's mind."I suggest we lure them out out of their hole, and then carry out either of two things. We may cut off the head, by killing Madrihk, or strike at the heart, by attacking Pala-Koro."Echelon's gaze turned to the two leaders of the Anarchy."Do you have any ideas?"

IC: Xerov"The ILS thinks of itself as a heroic organisation." It's the first time I've spoken in quite a while. "Luring it out would be easy enough. Put on a little lightshow not far from Pala-Koro. Maybe throw a few explosives in Le-Koro's direction. If they think people are in danger, they'll send out forces to help, and improve their reputation. Even if they only send scouts, we can capture them, we'd probably outnumber them anyway. When the scouts don't return, they'll become suspicious, send out a larger group. Having someone on the inside would make this even easier -- we could have some effect on their decision, try to affect things so that they go our way."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ira"An inside agent would be a good idea, not just to give us information but to spread misinformation among the enemy. Then, when our "doomed" spy has convinced the enemy that we are attacking somewhere we aren't and basically lowered their morale, we strike where they least expect it. If their morale is lowered, and we can weaken them further by keeping them up at night and stealing their food, we should be certain of victory."OOC: Just reading straight out of The Art of War here. Also, where did Kino Iho go? One of my characters was trying to join her group.

IC-Kal Sr.:Trapped. Alone. Within a prison made of my own body, vile, torn and mended into a horrific mockery of my former self. Constantly, constantly I fight against the other within me, but I cannot win. His will is too strong. He throws me back, farther and farther into the recesses of our shared mind, forcing me to watch in disgust as he commits unspeakable acts with my body. I fight again, only to be thrown back, locked away, as he begins to speak.KuAnLo:A visible wince passed across KuAnLo's features, though there had been nobody watching him closely enough to notice it, it seemed."For all your talk of striking at the head," KuAnLo growled out, "Think: What is most likely to be protected? The head. If we strike at the heart of the group, we can force Madrihk into such a position that he will either surrender or die fighting us." KuAnLo shrugged."He'll die either way, of course, if he cannot convert, but that matters little."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now