Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Echelon and party from Ta-WahiIC (Echelon)Echelon, astride his undead Nui-Kopen, flew high above Ko-Wahi. It was even colder up there than it was at the Wahi's ground level, so he brought the Rahi lower to compensate. As he flew within sight of the Mount Ihu Glacier, he spotted a relatively large group of beings walking into the path that led to the Koro. Suspecting the identity of said, group, he made a quick fly-by just as they disappeared into the glacier path. The being leading them matched the description of Madrihk, the ILS' leader. Echelon's suspicions were confirmed...Bringing the Nui-Kopen around, Echelon flew with haste towards the eastern glacier where Kalen's academy was located. It seemed action would have to be taken sooner than expected...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Aryll/Ko-Wahi)Aryll was simply relieved the situation was over, following Madrihk, he began the long march to Pala Koro.OOC: Aryll to Le-Wahi.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa continued to try to get Kino Iho's attentionIC: IraIra waited, then decided that this place wasn't the right place to meet the Anarchy. Discouraged, he began to walk away.OOC: Ghosthands, can you either pick up Ira at Iegasa's shrine or give him directions to Kalen's academy?

IC: Jasik (Tea Shop, Ko-Koro)"Of course."The Toa of Air said nothing more; he spun on his heel and activated his Kakama, jettisoning forward through wreckage and rubble. The snow where his feet had rested just moments before barely had time to realize that it was no longer occupied before Jasik returned, filling the void and examining first Veira, then Paka, then Veira again. He seemed to be wrapped up in a sudden idea, and Veira coughed once, bringing his attention to the present."Oh, yes, excuse me, um...I just had a brief moment of deja vu. I have a receptionist waiting at the Ice Howl Inn, unsure of how many rooms he should keep reserved. He's ready to see you at your convenience."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LeronguLerongu walked with the other ILS members, glad the situation was over.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:Kethrye flipped open the note Reordin had left for then on the Sanctum's wall, shaking his head at it's contents. Ga-Koro is hardly the closest village to here, and you could have helped if things turned nasty with the kidnappers, which it almost did.He stifled a yawn, whenever they got back to Pala-Koro he was going to have a lot of sleep to catch up on, for sure.

IC-Kalen:Kalen, meanwhile, was practicing with his sword and element in preparation for the up and coming battle, having gone out on a hunt. Soon enough he had found the Muaka he was fighting now-for some reason, Muaka were rather common here in Ko-Wahi...though that had been why he chose this place for his temple. It was perfect to test any students.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)The Nui-Kopen managed to navigate the narrow ice-gorge that led to Kalen's academy. It touched down outside the small pyramid, and Echelon levitated off. He strode into the building, and went to Kalen's quarters. The Toa was out.Echelon picked up the book Kalen had been reading, and began to read himself, sitting cross-legged in mid-air courtesy of his magnetic powers.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kivar returned to the village with the ILS. He spotted Cy and Vorok, bothering a Toa of Plasma. "Hey guys, hostage situation handled. Care to head back to Pala-Koro?" Cy smiled, and shouted "Yes! Time to go sky-hopping!" A loud shout of exuberance escaped from the lips of the Green Tornado as he shot into the seas of air above. He didn't even bother to say goodbye. Vorok chuckled, one of his few less menacing noises, and muttered "Typical Tornado." With that, he sprung upwards with his Calix, and shot into the air himself with his elemental powers. A second later, Kivar shot up into the sky, joining Vorok and Cy, with the former to thank for his ride. A freak wind began to blow up high in the air, and Vorok and Kivar used their sheilds to catch it, sailing through the skies with a Green Tornado behind them.OOC:All Ko chars to Le.

IC-Kalen:One blast of lightning and the beast's laboured heart was stopped, unable to beat again. One quick lunge and he had it put completely out of its misery. Cleaning his blade, he soon was back at his temple, seeing Echelon seated...as well as a group that was just entering the glacier."I see you told others of this place," he said coldly.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Soon, Naara and I were in Ko-Koro's grasp once again, and I motioned wordlessly - my throat was still aching from all the soul-searching I did out there in the blizzard - towards a small cafe not unlike the one I had stopped at before seeing Nixie at Ga-Koro earlier in the day. My throat was aching; perhaps something nice and cool, coupled with some pastries or something, could help me actually speak in coherent sentences again.What I failed to notice in my quest for a quick mid-afternoon snack, however, was the Toa of Plasma that hopped onto the rooftop just as I walked underneath it.IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"I'd love some," replied the archer, brightening up and bouncing on the tips of his feet slightly. "Got anywhere in mind? Any particular food you'd love to try?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Durzan/Ko-Wahi)Durzan shivered. Although he was cloaked in thick, hot armor, the winds of Ko-Wahi chilled every exposed part of his body. But one of the things that drove him forward was the thought of actually doing something, for a change. For months, he had toiled away as a guard for Kytorikk. But now, he could fight, taste battle once more. He smiled evilly. This would be the most fun he had in a while. Trudging through the snow, he approched the academy.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: The Marksman"Is that guy still at it?" The Marksman said. Seeing the toa of plasma continuing to hop along the rooftops, he started running after him.IC: The PredatorThe Predator continued to manage the sales. Sales were going good. She decided to start making gauntlets out of the Nui-Kopen claws.IC: IraIra returned to the shrine. He couldn't find The Narachy Anarchy anywhere. He sat down, hoping he could hitch a ride to somewhereIC: SkaaraaSkaaraa continued to try to get Kino Iho's attention. "Excuse me miss," he said. "Are you the leader of the expedition to Xa-Koro?"

Edited by Constructman

IC: Friggin' hate this place. There is no way this could possibly get any wo--Said toa of Plasma failed to notice the flimsy plywood that most of the roof consisted ofCreak.Oh Nui Da--However, he had no touble noticing the floor roughly sixteen feet below."Ow."

Edited by Raz: Lord of Going Fast

helo frens

IC-Kalen:"I'm prepared," Kalen growled. "But do you not understand how foolish that was? This place was to remain hidden, out of knowledge of many beings. I did not care when two or three knew of it...but now the number has reached ten, maybe more, and who knows how many other beings they will tell? You don't, I'm sure."

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)Step one. Whip gun out. Create a single slug inside one of the notches in the cylinder and load. Step two. Point at target's side, between his ribs and pointed at his kidney, out of sight of the other patrons. Step three. Widen eyes in confusion, tilt head to the right. Step four. Positive affirmation of identity."Weren't you the guy--?" I managed to croak before hearing another voice, ringing out from my left. I slipped on a charming, beautiful grin and slid the gun away, murmuring an apology and something about "never being too careful" before turning to the newcomer. "We're just fine, thanks!" he called out. "I know this guy. It's okay."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Echelon)Echelon wheeled around."Foolish, was I?" he snarled. "If you play your part in this well, I will entreat Makuta to rip this place's location from their minds. I cannot promise that he will oblige, but the more you do for this mission the greater your chances will be. Is that understood?"

IC: The Marksman"Well," he said to the toa of plasma. "I did ask you about why you were running on the roof, and now look what happened! Next time, SHTICK TER DER ROAD."The Marksman returned to the tent and saw The Predator making claw gloves out of the Nui Kopen claws. Putting one on, he tested them out. "These are great!" he said. "We should keep some of these, maybe like 4 of them."

Edited by Constructman

IC: "Ugh..." The Eternally Lost Toa groaned, rubbing the back of his head gingerly as he sat up, wincing. "Friggin' roofs. I don't remember weighing that much..."This day just keeps getting worse. he thought, Turning his head to face the Toa he'd hit. "Sorry about that," he muttered, squinting as the face of the person before him slowly faded into focus."Hold on, have we met before?"

helo frens

IC-Kalen:Kalen shook his head at Echelon. "Really," he said, his voice dripping with condescension, "You think those people will not tell others? You have a brain in there, use it, for Makuta's sake." He shook his head again, then waved Echelon off."Very well, if you think no problem will be had, then leave. If those few decide to run about and tell others, I'll kill them myself and deny Makuta some of his precious servants."

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Yeah..." I decided, squinting and trying to summon up some reserves with my voice. "You saved my life by distracting that girl with the bow, back in Ga...hey, thanks, man."I pushed myself up and helped Cipher stand as well, dusting table parts and dust off my shirt before half-heartedly wiping Cipher's garments off as well. I grinned at him and gestured with a shrug towards a non-decimated table, and with a shrug in Naara's direction, I placed my order - another two chocolate chip fraps and a juggernaut of an eclair - before sitting down."I'm Dorian. Good to see you again, I never really got to properly tell you how grateful I was that I didn't end up with an arrow in the back of my skull..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: I did that? Oh. Okay. I just thought she was crazy and would shoot at whoever she saw."No problem. I'm Cipher."All I wanted to do was sit down and have a chat."I seem to have a knack for making that happen." he said with a shrug. "Always manage to pop in at the right time.""Anyways," he said, placing one hand on his head and pushing, eliciting a pop or two from from his neck. Ah, that was better. He hated a stiff neck. "Was it as bad to get involved in that mess as the buzzard said it was?"

helo frens

IC: (Durzan/Ko-Wahi Temple)Using his Kualsi, Durzan was the first to make it to the temple. With relish, he slammed open the temple's thick, wooden doors. And although the inside was rather dimly lit, he could see the doorways to rooms and the library."C'mon, there's plenty for us all!" he cried to those behind him.OOC: Grochi, could I ransack the place?

OOC: IF Durzan values his life, the answer is no. If he doesn't, I'll kill him before he can...And there are no doors.>.<IC-Kalen:Kalen heard a being running through the halls, and so he quickly moved past Echelon, moving down until he saw a rather dim-looking Skakdi. He held out his sword, pointing it at the being."Just what are you planning on doing?" he asked testily.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Well, it hurt, I can tell you that much."I sighed and murmured my gratitude as I took the first of my coffees and sipped at it; immediately, my throat started to feel satiated, and I could feel my voice starting to return to normal already. The drink was good. Nice, cool, smooth, right amount of whipped cream and chocolate to wake me up but not leave me overly hyper. They made them right here. Now, where was that cookie...?"But hey, we both look like we made it out okay," I continued with an easy shrug, starting to feel more casual despite the aching knot in my gut.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Quoribay counted the widgets again... and again.... and again... and again, Barely able to supress the happiness he was enountering so far. As of now, He had no idea how much he would get payed, but he knew it would be big. With all this money we could by a ship. Or a proper hideout. And a different mask. His old one he ditched in a hurry near pala-koro, Half-smashed behind some thin bushes. Yeah, definately a new mask. He had no Idea how long it would take for someone to find it and put 2 and 2 together. Speaking of disguises, The cheap paint he bought in le-koro was coming off now, due to wear and tear along with all the humidity.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: First off, Durzan's a Toa. Secondly, he's really dumb :P.IC: (Durzan/Temple, Ko-Wahi)Durzan quite simply pulled out his zweihander as his first response. The being didn't look like one to mess with, he was as tall as the tank-like Makuta servant, and almost as stocky. But Durzan, the moron he was, didn't know when to back down."I was going to have some fun!" he said. And so, he tried to walk on over to the library, intent on burning it all.

IC: (Durzan/Outside Temple)With a dull thud, Durzan landed face-first in the slow. By now, he was beyond annoyed. One Toa, with his fancy mask, just tossing him out. Not even a goodbye. But instead of charging right in out of anger, he chose instead, with a rare bit of intelligence, to wait for the rest of the servants.

IC(Byraher): Byraher was shivering as she nodded quickly. She didn't know if Madrihk saw her, but she didn't care. She was cold, irritated and frankly, not someone that wanted to be messed with at the moment. "F-frickin' cold....."OOC: Byraher to Le-Wahi, I assume.

WIP

OOC: Onu-matoran, Not Ba-matoran. Lets just say that didn't happen.IC:"Ok... We should leave soon and get out of the cold"
OOC: What didn't happen? ;)IC: "Heh, yeah," I agree. "If the others would wake up already."Fortunately, we don't have to wait long; in less than five minutes both Dece and Atiel have woken up and are devouring their breakfast as though they haven't eaten in a week. Not to be outdone, Cyclone goes in for round two, managing to beg a few sausages off of each of them.While they eat, we talk. The conversation goes much as I had expected it too. For their own reasons, each has decided it's time to part ways with the group and continue their journeys alone for the time being. They decide they'll stay together until they reach Ko-Koro, and Nichou and I decide to accompany them before leaving on my bird - not like there's any major rush, after all.Together, the four of us pack up the tents and our belongings, and it's not long before the fire is out and we're on our way back to the village of ice along the path we took to get to our campsite. It's nice, I suppose, being able to talk freely for what's really the first time, able to relax without the oppressive weight of our mission threatening to crush us beneath it.All too soon, we're back in Ko-Koro, and I think the weight of parting finally hits us all. After all we'd done, after all we'd been through together, we're finally splitting up, without any idea of when we'd see each other again - if ever. No one wants to show it, but a sudden, deep sorrow has struck us all. There's a few awkward moments of silence. And as usual, I break it."Goodbye, my friends." My voice breaks, and I pause, struggling on the next words. "Until we meet again."The next thing I know, they're gone, two black specks fading into the harsh whiteness of the landscape. Nichou stands next to me, silent. And then, suddenly, we turn as one, mount the bird, and we're gone, too.

Q2TtLEz.png