Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Echelon)Inwardly, Echelon cursed. He had forgotten that the Toa had asked that he keep the temple's location secret, and that might lose him a potential ally. However, it did not truly matter. Clearly, Kalen was not joining their cause because of any personal allegiance to Makuta; he was little more than a mercenary, and thus, somewhat disposable.Then again, so were most of the people Echelon was recruiting...Still, best to remedy the problem as best as he could. Echelon rose into the air, making use of his magnetic abilities, and flew out of the temple's entrance. As he levitated through the air, the Nui-Kopen intercepted his path, rising smoothly to his feet. He flew out on the insect to the chasm that was the temple's entrance, magnetically lifting and carrying Durzan as he went. Dumping the idiotic Toa onto the snow, he landed just as the main group of Makuta-followers began to approach the temple's entrance."There has been a change of plan," he called to them. "Instead, we shall group at a small shrine on the Ga-Wahi border. Follow me."With that, he shot up into the air again, leading them in the direction of Iegasa's shrine.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Nameless SkakdiHearing this talk about thieves, I wondered: What was going to be stolen? I remained silent, wondering where the talk was going.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: LOL RPing as a moron is pretty freakin' enjoyable.IC: (Durzan/Ko-Wahi)Durzan blundered along. To him, this little expedition was, thus far, boring.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Haitol Kytorikk/Ko-Koro CG Shop)"I am the millionaire owner of Kytorikk's General Goods Store, Po-Koro," Haitol said with pride to Kokkan. "I also am the main supplier of arms and food to both the Ussalry and Po-Koran Guard."
OOC: The Cultured Gentry doesn't own this shop. It's just a regular trading store owned by the canon Ko-Koro store owner. IC: Kokkan nodded in approval."Very well, Mr. Kytorikk," the Ko-Koro store owner said. He reached down under his table and rose again holding a small stone tablet in his hand."Come to this address at the time stated," Kokkan said, pointing to the time and place, "The Cultured Gentry will meet then, and we will ask you some more questions, and then decide if you officially in or not. In the meantime we will be doing checks"Kokkan handed Haitol the tablet. The Ko-Koronan's expression had remained virtually the same this whole time."Have a nice day, Mr. Kytorikk"OOC: The meeting will be in about two weeks -- should be enough time to gather any one else who may be interested. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: (Haitol Kytorikk/Ko-Koro)Haitol took the tablet happily. Saying a small word of "Thank you" to Kokkan, he exited out of the shop and into the carriage. Back to Po-Koro he went.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC, Ciara: "There's this really great sushi shack in Ga-Koro," said Ciara to Esao happily. "You live there, do you know it?"IC, Zenix: Zenix sighed a bit. It seems that Echelon is a bit fickle, he thought. No matter. He's one of Makuta's liaisons. I do as he says. Zenix followed after him, the rest of the group behind.

IC: IraIra sat outside the shrine, waiting.OOC: Ghosthands, are you still picking me up?IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa continued to try to get Kino Iho's attention.IC: The Marksman and The PredatorThe tow of them made quite good sales. They packed up their stuff, went to the outskirts of town, and set up camp. They ate some of the Nui-Kopen and then went to bed.

IC: CimondCimond got up and looked around. He was still in the Makuta worshipper's shrine. It seems more like a shack than a shrine. Cimond thought. Still, it's best not to call it that; it could get me kicked out. Cimond walked over to a Skakdi who looked like he was plotting(OOC: Nameless Skakdi) and attempted to start a conversation. "Err... Hello. What's your name?"OOC: Social awkwardness in 3... 2... 1...

IC: "If only just. Crazy woman started shooting arrows at me for saying hi and getting stabbed."Hold on.Glancing at his shoulder, he gingerly worked out the shard of metal embedded inside. How'd he manage to forget that was there?"By the way, you dropped this." he said wryly, handing the Toa of Iron the fragment.

Edited by Raz: Lord of Going Fast

helo frens

IC: Dorian (Cafe, Ko-Koro)I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, sinking into my chair a little bit as I caught the fragment and spun it around. It could make a pretty cool necklace, actually...maybe I'd work on that later. It could be fun. Naara stood up and excused herself, saying something about "letting us lovebirds chat" and wanting to practice on her new guitar; I smiled softly and waved as she walked away before turning my attention back to Cipher."My bad, man...I was aiming for the Valkyr," I said sheepishly as I took a sip of coffee and took a piece of cookie that was sitting on the tray. I offered Cipher a piece and bit into my own, making an "mmm" sound as the sweet chocolate immediately began to melt into my mouth. "Glad to see it didn't leave a lot of impact on you, though. You seem like you're moving around well enough."While I spoke, a prickling sensation began to cultivate in the back of my head, slowly heating up and growing more prominent with every word...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nameless SkakdiI looked up, and saw the being walk toward me and ask for my name. "My name? I have no name." I responded, looking in his direction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KuhrinKuhrin had been quiet for most of the journey. He hadn't even cut in with a debilitating comment when they were diverted to the other side of the Wahi for no clear reason other than Echelon's 'change of plan'. The reason for this was because he was buried in his own thoughts, which dwelt back at the cave in Po-Wahi. What if Desuka woke up while they were away? What if he transformed and escaped? He could only hope the herbs and sonic pulses had been enough to keep him sedated.Coming back to reality, he saw the shrine in the distance, and a few blobs that were evidently the other Makuta Followers at the shrine, and Echelon with his slightly larger blob (the Nui Kopen). The Toa of Sonics projected an image of himself there and extended his hearing to that location, so he could effectively have an intangible avatar of himself there before the main group arrived (he personally refused to call it 'The Anarchy'; they were all serving under the Dark Lord, and there was no need for specific groups).

IC (Echelon)Echelon regarded Ira coldly. He wasn't impressed by this being's request for a 'ride', nor his bland introduction of himself as 'a Makuta follower'."If you serve Makuta, as you claim," he replied icily, "then you should be preparing for our attack on the ILS. Not asking for rides."He pronounced the word with enough disdain to make it clear that Ira hadn't made a good first impression.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Ira"I was the one who suddenly appeared at the cave in Po-Wahi. I tries to contribute but some monster of a toa named KuAnLo kicked me out. I WAS going to prepare for the attack on the ILS; but I didn't know where to go due to the fact that I was so rudely rejected due to the fact that I simply had good luck." His tone turned darker and one could feel the heat in the air; however, one could not tell for sure because his Kanohi was hidden behind a black fencing mask with his eyes staring menacingly out of it. "If you think I am so pathetic that I am unworthy to accompany you, at least tell me where to go to prepare for the attack. I can only help if you tell me what NOT to do." He put the word not in there to prove he was capable of thinking autonomously. OOC: Ira is supposed to look really scary. Not freak scary but Mysterious scary. Read the profile.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Eli senses metagaming. How would he know KuAnLo's name when it was never mentioned? Oh well...my turn.IC-KuAnLo:Within a flash KuAnLo was up to Ira again, his claws outstretched and ready to tear the ridiculous looking being apart."How do you know my name, stranger?" he growled. "It was never mentioned."OOC: Yes, I did say ridiculous. In my opinion, fencing equipment looks ridiculous. Especially when not worn with other fencing equipment.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: changed it backIC: IraIra could see the monster's claws outstretched and readied his sword, which burst into flame. "As how I heard your name, I heard it outaide the cave and attached it to the voice it belinged too, which was you." He created a hot air pocket aroundhimself to simulate levitation. He chilled the air at the same time.OOC: the fencing mask doesn't have any white on it; it's black. Image here; the helmet's name is Shadow: http://epicgames.com/infinityblade/manual/helmets.html

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Really? Even after I write up my big post about him getting mad? Really? ...*facepalms* Please, go back and edit it back in, and I'll edit into this once you do. Also, that mask is even derpier than a normal one.IC-KuAnLo:"Truly?" KuAnLo asked, obviously sarcastic. "When nobody spoke my name in any time when you could have been near enough to hear it?" he chuckled slightly, a sound of happy mirth that was all too alien-and all too frightening-to hear from him."My, my, my, it looks like our Toa of Fire is a Toa of Sonics as well," he said, licking his lips. "Maybe I will take this one. Yes, yes...but not for food. Oh, no, we shall make him a pet, yes."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: (Durzan/Ko-Koro Shrine)Using his mask, Durzan got to the shrine rather quickly. To his sheer delight, KuAnLo and Ira were duking it out. But instead of stopping them, like any intelligent servant would do, he stood by stupidly, drool dripping from his mouth.

IC: Ira"I ask one more time," he said, his tone turning much darker and that sounded like he was going to burn the two to ashes at any second. "Is there anything I can do to help the invasion of Pala-Koro? Or should I be on my way?"OOC: He means business. He's going to be polite and if they insult him, take it like a man. But if you guys attack him, expect a missing arm or leg or too. He's had enough; he wants an answer now.

OOC: I don't think you understand just what KuAnLo is called "The Unstoppable" for. He's like the Corpulent Mutant in Summoner Wars. If he rolls a four or higher, your attack has no effect.IC-KuAnLo:"Ah, attitude," KuAnLo noted, continuing to circle about Ira. "He seems eager to battle, eager to work...Good, good." KuAnLo stopped, standing just before Ira, in plain sight-his protosteel armour was evident, as well as the bulging muscles beneath."Train him, yes," KuAnLo noted to himself. "Yes, he would be good, very good."

profiles i guess

IC: IraIra was getting annoyed. "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!! (although I'm not sure the same can be said for you). All I want is an answer: should I accompany you guys to Pala-Koro or should I be on my way to serve the dark lord in another way?OOC: Ok, now he's mad. Maybe Ghosthands can resolve this; should we wait for him?

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo chuckled again at Ira's angry outburst, the dark sound not reaching far within the cold air."Ah, yes," KuAnLo spoke again, though not directly to anyone. "He has the rage...He just needs to learn to control it, he needs to learn when to unleash it and when to keep it hidden, yes..." KuAnLo stepped slightly closer to Ira, before standing up, visually appraising Ira from the different angle, and he smiled again, revealing a wide maw filled with dagger like teeth."Know this, Toa," he growled suddenly, reaching out and lifting Ira up by the armour just in front of his neck. "You shall choose your own path, with or without our input-you know this already. Know another, though: If you continue with us, you will be put to work harder than you have ever done." He released his hold, allowing Ira to drop to the ground as he took a step back."Make your choice, now. And be ready for the consequences."

profiles i guess

OOC: For the record, I do think that someone wearing a fencing mask looks anything but menacing :L And Echelon is Mr Menacing, by the way.IC (Echelon)"ENOUGH!"A powerful magnetic pulse threw the two beings apart.Echelon swept over to KuAnLo."Control yourself," he said. "You will have plenty of opportunities for pets when we ambush Madrihk and his men. This Toa may be...eccentric...but we will need all the forces we can get."Echelon's back was to Ira, and he gave KuAnLo a meaningful look that seemed to suggest the words: 'we need cannon fodder too'...The Necromancer turned, and approached Ira."Unless you would like to be carried in its claws, there is no room for you on my Nui-Kopen," he said. "And we are not attacking Pala-Koro immediately. Madrihk, their leader, and several of his men are in Ko-Wahi as we speak. We are going to ambush them - cut off the head of the snake. If you wish to join in this, then you are already where you need to be."

IC: Dorian (Cafe, Ko-Koro)There. Someone who didn't belong.Even if you don't control the element of Ice in Ko-Koro, even if you're a gorgeous Toa of Iron or a directionally-challenged Toa of Plasma, you can still fit in at Ko-Koro. But you can tell - you can feel - an outsider from a mile away. So when the Po-Matoran, bouncing, bustling, making his happy way over to the billboard with the bounty notice in his hand, I instinctively got a crawl in my spine. He scanned the cafe, waved at Cipher and I, before moving back towards the village square to post another notice.I got up and moved over to it quickly and gracefully, my stomach already knotting; if he had come from Ga-Koro, maybe they had finally realized that my body wasn't floating in the bay or underneath the village. Perhaps the temporary headstart I had bought myself was gone, and perhaps even now, bounty hunters from all six Koro were converging on my location. These were the thoughts that ran through my head as I plucked the notice away and scanned it. Sure enough, it was for me, but that wasn't the prime objective. No, it discussed my "girlfriend," a captive onboard a pirate ship in Ga-Wahi that would sell me out. It was a demand for me to turn myself in, and if I refused, she would die and I would end up tracked down anyway.My girlfriend? What were they talking about? I had just seen Naara moments ago, moving to the inn. Not even anyone with Kakama speed could get to a pirate ship that fast; besides, that wasn't even accounting for the sheer strength and dexterity it would require for a simple pirate to take down Naara I'Rohu. No, this was someone entirely different, probably someone the crew of this...Infernavika... had plucked off the streets and--Oh, God. Nikarra.Notice still in my hand, I turned out of the cafe and signaled for Cipher to follow me. Whether he did or not, I couldn't tell. I was too busy moving to Ga-Wahi, and too busy dreaming of the havoc I would wreak on these water rats if they did indeed have her.OOC: Oh yeah, Dorian (and maybe Cipher) to Ga-Wahi.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Well, it's not freaky scary or menacing scary; it's the fact that you don't know what's behind the mask that freaks you out. It also prevents you from knowing who he really is, which is handy because he is being hunted by the Toa Daedra. Think of the Iron Guard from Infinity Blade.IC: IraFinally getting his answer, Ira calmed down. However, he wasn't sure of it. "Are you sure they're still in Ko-Wahi? You haven't sent any scouts to make sure. Given the time you took to organize the forces, they could have left by now. I'll do you a favor and check on them. The hostage crisis was at the Place of Shadow, right?"

Edited by Constructman

IC - Kyju - Ko-WahiKyju, arms crossed, watched KuAnLo and Ira go back and forth. He had easily figured out what was happening. KuAnLo's body language and word choice made it evident that he was trying to provoke the Toa, likely for the purpose of "making sure he knew his place" as it were. But not just that. He kind of had an aversion to him, as though he wanted him to leave. He possibly had ruled him out as useless. Evidence: sufficient. Conclusion: newcomer unwanted. Take action: affirmative.Having made the calculation in mere seconds, Kyju stepped towards Ira, his large form casting a ahadow upon the masked Toa. Smirking, he grabbed the Toa's arm and wrenched it upwards, whilst twisting it in a painful way."You're that kid from the cave, aren't you? Didn't I tell you to stay away from-"He was suddenly blasted magnetically away from Ku and Ira. He slid against a sharp rock, a gash running down the inner part of his forearm. It began bleeding, coating the snow in a thin red blanket under him as the crimson liquid sunk in. Before the eyes of everyone in the group, he began healing itself. It looked as though time had sped up around the wound, leaving only a scar, then nothing. Kyju didn't even seem to notice.He had began walking irritably towards Echelon. By the look in his eye, he wasn't very happy. But he wasn't openly enraged. He appeared calm and collected. "Who made this guy our commander, again? I only accept him as our guide. I've only just mastered subservience to our current leaders, and I refuse to accept a new one simply because he walked in and said he'd had a dream. He is our guide. No our leader."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Kyju is so, soooo wrong.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo shrugged, having rooted himself to the ground with stone roots so that he didn't go flying."Very well," he rasped. "Shall we continue along, then, or shall we continue to waste away here in the cold?" As he said that, he made a motion to Kyju to let it be, for now-no point in angering Echelon. Not yet.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHEEEEEEEEEE--"Well, I mean...you suggested dinner, and I was just thinking it'd be fun...I didn't know I was asking you out..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME