Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: The Shadow & Reichenbach"It sounds... interesting." The Shadow said. He was suspicious of the other being. Nothing seemed threatening about Reichenbach, with the exclusion of his mask, yet he had a kind of aura about him, something that warned The Shadow that this was someone not to be angered. "May I inquire of your name?""Call me Reichenbach." Reichenbach gave a small, sarcastic bow as he said his name. He knew of The Shadow, too. He was on his list of 'Top 10 People on Mata-Nui Who Would Be Better-Off Dead'. "I will see you again at the Kini-Nui; Until then, I bid the three of you farewell."Reichenbach evaporated as soon as he had finished his sentence. Still in vapour form, he soon reached the dock. Changing back to a Toa, he climbed into his boat, and set off towards Ga-Koro.OOC: Reichenbach to Ga-Koro.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus"Indeed. If we are first to arrive, then perhaps we can intercept this meeting of his, perhaps recruiting others for our cause." Ignotus said. "Neiter Laz, Kraal, nor Agira has returned. I assume they have abandoned us."Ignotus set off towards the coast, The Shadow close behind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ignotus & The Shadow"That was a necessary set-back." Ignotus growled. "You two can take the boat. I will fly."Ignotus flew off towards the Kini-Nui.The Shadow climbed into the boat."I don't trust him."OOC: Ignotus to Kini-Nui.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Pukena didn't mind being swept up and shoved in a basket. To her, being camoflaged under a table was just as good as being camoflaged in a dustpan, but eventually the novelty wore off. The pirates in the inn weren't doing much, and the Mystix who had insulted her was leaving as well. Careful to remain hidden, she slid her sand out of the dustpan, grain by grain, and out the window above. The wannabe emperor was flying off to the north, but she spotted a pair or Vortixx over at the docks. It would be nice, she thought, to meet others of her stature for once. In a place like this, talking down to such puny Matoran put a crick in her neck.She directed her sand over to the beach, merging her particles with the inanimate ones sitting on the shore. Over by the pair of Vortixx, who had just boarded a small dinghy, the sand on the shore began to swirl, as if taken by miniature cyclones. It rose up and up into clouds of dust taller than a Vortixx, before, in a sudden flash, the tiny grains all darted together into one solid mass and changed colour.Pukena stepped forwards, revealing what the grains of sand had made. Her body was tall and muscular with many spikes covering her black and green armour. "Morning" she said to the Vortixx. "How's it going?"

ppg2.png

IC: Pukena found it a little strange that the Vortixx didn't turn to see who had spoken. He had spoken directly out into the harbour, as if talking to some one else or even... hiding something. Her curiosity piqued, she tried to keep the conversation going. "That's too bad" she commented. "I thought things round here might improve now that those terrible batmen have left".

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry, Ghosthands, but we haven't been moving for a while, and I'd like Raknar to get involved in the staff plot, sooo...IC (Black Spot Inn):His bags had been packed, his weapons stowed away, and he sat just outside the doorway into the Black Spot Inn, foot tapping impatiently. But Lohkar wasn't planning on leaving any time soon. He had said so, actually, before going back inside to talk to the rest of the crew.Ignoring, in Raknar's opinion, that they had already stayed a day too long.Was the Lesterin planning? Perhaps.But then, Raknar had never been one for plans. Maybe that was why he disliked Lohkar so.A walk would probably soothe Raknar's frayed nerves. The Skakdi of Stone stood up, slinging his pack back over his shoulder; a chorus of squeaks answered the motion, and amidst Raknar's curses at time and Lohkar he added a few toward Doomslayer. The sun was at its apex. Its light shone down upon Raknar's shoulders, warm and inviting.'Twas a perfect day, Raknar reflected as he walked to the docks -- 'twas a perfect day to commit mutiny.

IC: "He's shy." Sentraken informed Pukena, in a more high pitched and friendly voice than his usual one, which was filled with merciless rage, "We have some very important business to attend to, I'm afraid. It would be great to stop and chat some other time, but for now, farewell." he waved, and continued rowing, leaving the dock behind and disappearing into the mist beyond.

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox sat aboard the Infernavika, strumming his ukulele. He found he was actually pretty good- playing a classical tune. He would call it "Way of the Waves." Smiling, he played on, desperately trying to drown out Doomslayer's bit.He saw Raknar approaching, and his song cut to a sharp stop."Well hey, R-dawg!" said the Toa cheerfully.Wait, was Doomslayer rubbing off on him?, he thought with horror.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Ihu, reply in Le-Wahi please, Suminaxe, open for interation.IC: Suminaxe, Xa-KoroSuminaxe grumbled as he read through the weekly report. Another piece of drilling equipment had been swept away during high tide by a careless worker.These Matoran we hired aren't the brightest Hoto Bugs in the colony, but at least it spares us the time to drill down oursleves, He thought to himself. Suminaxe stuffed the report into a pocket as he walked outside the small building they were using as a base. He entered the town tavern as he checked to make sure no one was following him. The forces of the Makuta were not the most loved, after all.

IC: Suminaxe, Xa-KoroSuminaxe finished his meal and payed, walking out into the street back to his headquarters. He felt a small tap on his shoulder as he was halfway there. He spun about to find one of his minions standing there, holding a note out to him. Suminaxe took the note from the Matoran's grasp and quickly looked over it."Are you sure this information is valid?" He asked.The Matoran nodded, "It came from a merchant who we deal with in Le-Koro, the whole village is on it's toes about it."Suminaxe smiled, "Good, then we will move to Le-Koro as soon as we can. Find the others, tell them to prepare to go, gather all of our supplies, and tell the Matoran Workers that they're on break untill our return."The Matoran nodded and ran away, to find the other member's of Suminaxe's organization. Suminaxe headed towards the docks, with the Rahkshi on the loose, Suminaxe considered it his duty to help the Makuta's sons achieve their goals, whatever they may be.OOC: Suminaxe ,four Skakdi minions, and one Matoran Minion to Le-Wahi. Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: Jild from Le-Wahi.

IC(Jild)

It took alot of kidnapping and effort, but the Skakdi soon had a crew to man his vessel. The sails were raised and, as an extra boost of speed, the beings began to row as the vessel edged away from the Kumu Islets. Beings watched in disbelief as he sailed south into unknown areas, but Jild knew that was where he'd find his memories, the past he had forgotten. Sure, he'd miss the island a bit, but Makuta was calling.Soon, Jild was sailing farther and farther away until his memories were restored. Now he knew where he must go, and he'd travel there if it killed him. The great Makuta was calling, and the Skakdi would answer it. Soon, more evil deeds would be completed, with Jild being the instrument of the pain of others.OOC: Jild story arc: Completed.-Mef Man

IC - Yuru - StreetYuru was squirming on the ground. He was on fire on the inside. His mark was bleeding at an insane rate. He felt an acid like substance down his throat.He was more than half dead.

With the two Vortixx gone, Pukena wandered around the Xa-koro docks without much to do. There were many beings bustling about, but one in particular caught her eye. There was a toa writhing on the ground in a pool of his own blood. Pathetic she thought. She had no respect for beings who couldn't even keep themselves alive in a paradise like Mata Nui. If lesser beings couldn't muster the sheer will to survive in places like Karzhani or the underworld of Stelt, she might have some sympathy; it was her own life story after all. This being, however, was dying on a sunny beach in the middle of a very kind civilisation."Absolutely pathetic" she said out loud, and gave the prone toa a kick for good measure.

ppg2.png

IC - Yuru - thankyouthankyouthankyouHe felt himself slipping away. He saw not a light, but felt as though he was being pulled down, down into blackness. He was almost... Gone..."Yargh!"He sat bolt upright as a kick collided with his side. His mark shined back to a healthy purple, and his eyes matched it. Now he felt better. Ah..."Well, that wasn't very kind," he took a bow, "You have my greatest thanks."He examined the newcomer. Tall, or did it just look that way? Deepened, sad eyes with stern edges, like she'd been through a lot. Possibly a mean one. He could deal with that for the possible twenty more seconds while she chewed him out for being "pathetic."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox sat aboard the Infernavika, strumming his ukulele. He found he was actually pretty good- playing a classical tune. He would call it "Way of the Waves." Smiling, he played on, desperately trying to drown out Doomslayer's bit.He saw Raknar approaching, and his song cut to a sharp stop."Well hey, R-dawg!" said the Toa cheerfully.Wait, was Doomslayer rubbing off on him?, he thought with horror.

IC (docks, near Infernavika):Unlike Kiox's tune, Raknar did not stop. "Kiox," he replied without missing a step, "I'm no dog. Shaddup, 'kay?"That small one-man boat would work for sailing away...

IC: It was precisely at that moment-"BOO-YAH! RAKKIE TIEM!"-That Raknar realized he'd been forgetting about one crucial fact:twangtwangtwangDoomslayer had previously boarded the ship."THIS IS A SONG THAT'S TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER/CUZ I GOT SOME REALLY GREAT BROTHERS/LIKE RAKKIE, AND KIOX, AND 'IRST 'ATE TOO.../," said toa announced proudly as he popped out before Raknar, "THEY'RE SO MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN ANY TYPICAL YOUUUUUUUUUUU!"The Captain swaggered into a bow, doffing cap in a most dainty (or so he thought) of manners."Yez yez yez. Thank ya very muz."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Yuru - thankyouthankyouthankyouHe felt himself slipping away. He saw not a light, but felt as though he was being pulled down, down into blackness. He was almost... Gone..."Yargh!"He sat bolt upright as a kick collided with his side. His mark shined back to a healthy purple, and his eyes matched it. Now he felt better. Ah..."Well, that wasn't very kind," he took a bow, "You have my greatest thanks."He examined the newcomer. Tall, or did it just look that way? Deepened, sad eyes with stern edges, like she'd been through a lot. Possibly a mean one. He could deal with that for the possible twenty more seconds while she chewed him out for being "pathetic."

IC: "Not very kind?" She thought, "Greatest thanks?" Something about those statements wasn't adding up. Maybe this toa (who was looking a bit more healthy now) wasn't quite right in the head.Either way, she didn't care. "I don't need your thanks" she replied icily, and telekinetically dumped the toa off the warf and into the ocean. Even with her shcedule wide open, she wouldn't spare time for beings like this one.

ppg2.png

IC: SalvinnSalvinn was at a lose for words. "Yeah well, that putting it simply." Hoping to change the subject, Salvinn called out, "Yo Cersei, have you picked out a boat yet?"

Ic: "Yeah!" the Vortixx called out. "I finally found one with pink umbrellas and glittery rails! Now hurry on over here!"

IC Yasurek:"It seems most of us are here," Yasurek said, walking up the gangplank.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Ic: "I don't mean railings," Cersei said, "I meant railguns!" She then promptly burst into maniacal laughter with ponies, butterflies, rainbows and white socks.Ooc: Is she supposed to be aware of who The Seventh is? If so, PM me and I'll edit that in.

IC: SalvinnSalvinn grimaced as Cersei described the boat, "Right, okay well let's get moving," as he and Sep hurried to the boat, still dragging the other Mark Bearer, Salvinn leaned over to Sep, and whispered, "Think she'll get a boost, getting onto that ship is the most courageous thing, I could possibly think of." Salvinn was only half-joking.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: "Right, then, let's go!""Where's the crew?" someone asked."The crew?" Cersei said quizzically as the boat left the pier. She looked at her claws, stained red like when she brutally slew the Skakdi who threatened Septimus earlier. "Ummm...""She ate them," Anavel answered, though her seriousness was about as legitimate as it had been the entire time. But from the looks of the two gothic individuals, chances are that was a better fate than what had actually transpired.

Ic: Cersei rolled her eyes as she approached the mast. "This is called rigging," she explained. "It helps a lot with maintining the sails. To unfurl them, though, all you have to do is release this line," she said as she released a specific knot and the white cloth spread out in a cascading and linen rumble. "Ta-da."

Ic: "We're not tempting fate, we're making our own," Cersei said as she pointed Anavel in the direction the boat should follow, instructing the toa to go to Ga-Wahi.Ooc: I figure we can go to Ga-Wahi despite the ruckus going on in the Koro.