Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC (Echelon)"Not far," Echelon replied, not looking back.The Nui-Kopen began to near the Koro. Even in Xa, people would be suspicious of someone arriving on Nui-Kopen-back, so Echelon brought the insect down far enough away from the village's outskirts that nobody would hear the noise of its wings.The Dark Toa began to stride in the direction of the Koro's entrance. Sweeping through the wooden gates, he made off towards the arranged meeting place, to find Ahkmou. The Po-Matoran was probably already here.IC (Lohkar)"Good ta have you, mate," the Lesterin replied.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Verak:"There certainly is never a quiet moment," Verak muttered, helping Tellus to fix the hole.IC-KuAnLo:Behind Echelon, the Toa of Magnetism would hear the only guard there-one who was half asleep at that-give a startled gasp as he quickly woke, before he was silenced with a possibly brain-damaging blow to the skull, a twisted, Toa-shaped being diving into the shadows at the edge of Echelon's vision.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tellus"Thanks, Cap'n." Having finished sealing the hole with a thin layer of wood, he climbed aboard to continue inside.Ah, it was good to be aboard a ship again! Soon, he'd be out of Xa-Koro- while he liked the place, it just couldn't compare to the open sea. He grinned as he went below decks.Assuming that Verak was following him, he said, "Yore not too bad, Verak. Keep it up, and ye might get promoted to me assistant." Unable to keep a straight face, Tellus was careful to keep his back to the other Toa as he went to work.

IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"We'll find them in the trees, they're everywhere in Le-Wahi! So they have to be here too!" Mimira looked over the edge of the ship and on the land, mostly swamp land, but plenty of trees covered the area. "We just have to listen for them...they make the silliest noises..."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: XerovI shiver slightly. The night is cold, and I've never been in Xa-Koro. I decide to put all my concentration into examining my surroundings -- I think I may already have spotted the guy who wanted to eat me back in Po-Wahi. I remain silent as I follow Echelon through the dark streets; I'd probably get killed here if I were alone, but I doubt anyone's going to go near Echelon, so staying near him seems like a good idea.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)There were few Matoran around that weren't lying drunk in the gutters, but Echelon nodded. He continued on his way through the shadowy streets, towards the rendezvous point.Rounding a corner, he entered an alleway. Halfway down it, a Skakdi suddenly emerged from the shadows. Big, burly, and hulking, he carried a large axe on his shoulders.He planted himself firmly in Echelon's way, glaring eye-to-eye at the Dark Toa. He held out one muscled hand."Gimme your widgets," he said in a rough, guttural voice. "Now."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: XerovI step back quietly, not just because I'm afraid of the Skakdi, but because I don't want to be too close when Echelon kills him. Because he will kill him and it will not be pretty.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Echelon)Echelon calmy and coldly returned the Skakdi's gaze. He slowly looked the huge brute up and down, apparently eyeing him up."Yes..." he said, "you'll do."The Skakdi looked slightly confused at Echelon's comment, not expecting such a weakly-built Toa not to show any fear."I said..." he continued, "WIDGETS. NOW."

IC-KuAnLo:However, behind the large, hulking Skakdi came a low growling, a pair of golden eyes in the shadows watching him, before a being nearly his size stepped out, though he was low to the ground, with an animalistic gait, sizing the Skakdi up much as Echelon had done.KuAnLo then looked towards Echelon, waiting for a signal to attack.

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)As KuAnLo and Zerix arrived, the Skakdi was both large and stupid enough to think he could take on all of them."Right," the lumbering brute said, hefting his axe. "We'll do this the hard way."With a roar, the Skakdi swung his massive weapon down at Echelon's head. The Dark Toa snapped one hand up, exerting magnetic control, and the weapon stopped in its tracks. The Skakdi heaved with all his might, but he couldn't make it move one inch closer to Echelon."Yes," the Necromancer replied, "I rather think we will."He swiped his hand to the side, and the Skakdi went flying into into the wall. Another swipe and magnetic push, and he went flying to the left, smashing headfirst into a pillar. Finally, the gigantic Skakdi rose up into the air, before Echelon clenched his fist downwards and the would-be mugger slammed back to earth. All through this, Echelon's face was deadly calm.He walked slowly over to the prone Skakdi. The being was pinned to the ground by magnetism, terror on his face."Thank you," the Dark Toa said. As he spoke, a small, sharp shard of metal rose out of a pouch at his belt and into his hand. "You're just what I've been looking for."The metal shard shot, dart-like, into the Skakdi's neck. In seconds he was dead.

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Gunner - Xa-KoroWhile the others were probably somewhere drinking, fighting or repairing the ship, I had decided to attempt some actual shopping while I was here, since I was now once-again responsible for stocking the ship.Fortunately, we were still doing well when it came to food, but I had a feeling that we may need some more bulk supplies (sailcloth, wood, that sort of stuff), and was lucky enough to find a decent-looking establishment to get it.And thus, after nearly exhausting my supply of widgets on ship-repairing supplies, I returned to the 'Vika with a bundle of planking and other odd items balanced over my shoulder."Hey, did I miss anything?" I called out once I was within earshot, on the docks.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Echelon)"I'm in a hurry," Echelon replied coolly. "And I felt it wise not to damage potential tools more than was necessary."As he spoke, the gigantic Skakdi's corpse twitched, moved, and rose to its feet. It stood there, still, a great mass of muscle that by all laws of nature should now be so much meat, but by Echelon's power was raised to serve him."Skakdi make such good Hands," he said. "They are the quintessential blunt, but heavy, instrument."

IC: Mimira - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -"Yeah!" Mimira cheered as she jumped off the ship and onto the swampy ground. She ran up to a rather large tree and began to listen closely, putting her ear on the trunk. "Okay..." She said in a hoarse whisper. "All we need to do is shake this tree really, really hard, and the monkeys should fall down."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Verak:"Hold on a moment," Verak growled, stepping between Tellus and Gunner. "I've had bad experiences in Xa-Koro before, let me check those supplies." Without even waiting for a reply, he grabbed most of the planks from Gunner's hands, alternately snorting in disgust or raising an eyebrow in surprise."You actually let somebody sell you this?" he asked in a low voice.

profiles i guess

IC-Verak:"Not porous enough, for starters-as well, it's much too dry for use on the ship-it'd never be flexible enough for use. And, aside from that, check the knots in the wood," he said, using a few of the planks for examples. "Bloody annoying to remove, and they're in the worst possible for when we need to seal the hole." He tossed about a third of the planks off to one side, the other two thirds he kept in his hands."These are going to be easy enough to fix," he said, nodding to what he had in his arms, "But those may as well be used as cabinet wood. The sailcloth is perfect, though. Just what we need."

profiles i guess

IC: Tellus"Yore a Toa o' the Green, for Mata Nui's sake! Besides, ye can't just be throwin' away wood when yore aboard a ship! 'Tis better to 'ave some than none at all if yore in a pinch." Rolling his eyes, he picked up the discarded planks. "I'll go put these in the cargo bay."As he walked away, he could be heard muttering to himself. "Throwin' away wood..."

IC (Echelon)"You'll have your chance for a meal," Echelon replied to KuAnLo. "It's not as if there is any shortage of Matoran in Xa-Koro. Skakdi of this size, however...they are considerably rarer, and rather more useful.""Gentlemen," he addressed the beings who had arrived so far, "we should get to the rendezvous point. Wouldn't want to make ourselves late, would we?"Even in such an innocent sentence, Echelon saying the word 'late' held an obscure threat.