As my second topic, let's hope this one doesn't get messed up. :blink:Eventually, I'll open a "shop" where users leave requests to become "ponified." I'm not taking requests at this time, because that thing called LIFE needs to be taken care of first. Drat.Like my ponified self, these are outlined with marker and finished with colored pencil. I actually go over the pencil with a marker to make the color bolder and smoother, with the exception of Eeko's mane and tail; those were completely black marker.Here are some brony friends of mine that got ponified:LNU:pony_lnu_small.pngpony_portal_lnu_small.pngEeko (who was in the member spotlight for months :P):pony_eeko_small.pngDarcsyde (sorry about his color being sketchier than normal):pony_darcsyde_small.pngCalamity (a.k.a. Sonu Nova, I think):pony_calamity_small.pngUtah and his gun (his red coloring looks terrible):pony_utah_small.pngEnjoy! :biggrin:

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Spifferiffic!I really like them. The proportions are perfect and the colors are vivid. I also draw ponies and I often end up changing the proportions all around when I put them in Illustrator but yours are completely hand drawn. Not as much room for error there yet I can't spot any errors to begin with. Keep up the good work, and I mean it. =D

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Look pretty nicely made. I'm not too big a fan of this sort of thing, but you got the hang of it as far as I can tell. And just as an open remark to people who are weirded out by these, this is the exact sort of thing we do in our Bionicle fandom when we do self-MOCS. It's not all that weird, subject matter of which people are making their themed personas for aside.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Thanks, guys! :DI present Darcsyde and Calamity ponies!

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

This is pretty awesome. They really look like they came straight outta the show. I like LNU's portal-ing shenanigans, and Eeko looks like a boss. (Cannot comment on art for the life of me, lol) I'd love to see more, this is cool.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

Like I said in the PM, I absolutely love my OC; even better than I imagined it XD The colors are perfect, and the cutie mark is just what I wanted!Also I just realized the way you drew my OC makes him look like Lauren Faust's unicorn brother... Absolute. Win.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Calamity's is adorable! Something about the eyes... I tried something like this the other day- I drew a pony'd version of myself in Flash, but the proportions didn't turn out looking very accurate. You did a great job on all of these.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I must say that you have made... ze magicks! I really like them. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Thanks, everybody! :D

Even though I've already expressed my feelings about these, I feel I should post. My favorite pony has to be that devilishly handsome one at the top. He's got that, "I went through an abandoned testing facility with a potato and all I got was this portal gun," Look about him. :D In all seriousness, there isn't much I could add to this that no one else has said. These are extremely well done, and look as though they were pulled straight out of the show. I have a feeling eventually you'll be drawing all the 80+ bronies on the site. Have fun. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Even though I've already expressed my feelings about these, I feel I should post. My favorite pony has to be that devilishly handsome one at the top. He's got that, "I went through an abandoned testing facility with a potato and all I got was this portal gun," Look about him. :biggrin: In all seriousness, there isn't much I could add to this that no one else has said. These are extremely well done, and look as though they were pulled straight out of the show. I have a feeling eventually you'll be drawing all the 80+ bronies on the site. Have fun. :P

Thanks, I really appreciate that! Thank all of you! :D Well, there is a limited number of bronies, no matter how large. But I'll still be busy for awhile, and I'll love it! :P

Wonderfully done! The proportions, coloring, cutie marks, and manes all make these look like they could come out of the show! Well, if they tossed guns (including the ASHPoD) into the show. =P These are absolutely amazing, and I will definitely be requesting when you start doing requests. @Alyska: It might slow down in a year or so. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• 1 month later...

These are fantastic. If you ever get around to requests, I too would like one. I've got a reference pic I can send you of my OC, aswell.Again though, this stuff is perfect. Even the "bad" colouring in a few doesn't look bad in the slightest. kudos to you ma'am!

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

What I enjoy the most of these are the colors used. They catch the attention and just look plain good on the ponies. The expressions are great too, especially Utah's. Overall, these are some nice ponies, and I'd love to see more.

Please remember to check the dates of topics before posting in them, as this forum has a 30-day revival limit.Revival Locked.