Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The Mangai?

is makuta's lair which we won't have access to probably until tuck comes back(i'm assuming you mean mangaia, right?) Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, back when Hafu was kidnapped (Matoran napped?), Emzee's Staff chars, Ronkshou/Vidar used a small room inside the Tiro canyons (Is that the name?) as a base. Hard to find unless you know where it is, and it has its own item stash, such as healing ointments, herbal tea, etc. And heatstones.Back when it happened, people were probably close to it, but not finding it. I think its still a hidden spot.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I remember viewing the BZPRPG 08' Wrap Up in awe. Such a long, amazing story was a closing up in a rather spectacular way. Makes me wish I joined sooner.But I'd be more then happy to be a founding member of the Third Kin. :)

I second all of the above. Especially the last part. If a new Kin occurred, I'd happily take part. No connection with the New Kin, of course. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I have an idea for a evil base.Perhaps there can be an abandoned Guard outpost in Kini-Nui, which the evil group can claim as their own. I have a rich character that can supply it.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Anyone wanna fight a Makuta servant there? Look up into a sky - Kahu don't randomly float around battles.Anyways, Isn't using Kini-Nui bases a bit too obvious? I mean, its Kini-Nui. Everyone knows Makuta dwells there - heroes go there if they think evil is there. Unless everything is twisted.....My evil char is a Toa of Iron. He can create a base (Slowly, taking about a week) But if he receives help and is given objects to manipulate (Maybe from this rich char?) along with a good structural materials such as stone, he can create a base with defensive properties, such as on a slope, with weapons, long ranged stuff, with hatches like tanks for it to happen, and more.If you have Toa of Stone/Rock/Iron/Crystal/Rich guy to pay for materials/Skakdi or Vortixx inventors, designers and architects who are evil and serve Makuta, like that idea? Create our own base with powers.But preferably, have it in a place no one would look.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Anyone wanna fight a Makuta servant there? Look up into a sky - Kahu don't randomly float around battles.Anyways, Isn't using Kini-Nui bases a bit too obvious? I mean, its Kini-Nui. Everyone knows Makuta dwells there - heroes go there if they think evil is there. Unless everything is twisted.....My evil char is a Toa of Iron. He can create a base (Slowly, taking about a week) But if he receives help and is given objects to manipulate (Maybe from this rich char?) along with a good structural materials such as stone, he can create a base with defensive properties, such as on a slope, with weapons, long ranged stuff, with hatches like tanks for it to happen, and more.If you have Toa of Stone/Rock/Iron/Crystal/Rich guy to pay for materials/Skakdi or Vortixx inventors, designers and architects who are evil and serve Makuta, like that idea? Create our own base with powers.But preferably, have it in a place no one would look.

aha, you are disguised as a kahu. I didn't notice that before. No need for my musician to fear, for now :happydance:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Mata-Nui Daily

• [*]A Bizzare Sight Near Naho Bay: Tarakava were seen massing in large numbers blockading Ga-Koro by the route to the sea. Numbers like these have not been seen since the Third Great Tarakava Raid. Civilians are nervous and the Marines are being tight lipped on whether or not a Fourth Great Tarakava Raid is possible. However Chief Head Commandant Kotu has recalled a great number of Marines from abroad to reinforce the city against a possible Rahi attack. "We're taking precautions but right now it's a standoff to see who blinks first." She said in a statement.[*]Mass Murder: There have been reports of a strange Toa wandering throughout Ga-Wahi muttering of a strange brand on his shoulder before slaughtering everyone in the villages he enters. The Ta-Koro Guard is launching an investigation into the subject.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Perhaps deep in the charred forest. No one would look there, and one of my evil characters has a hut you can build off.My rich character and Toa of Iron, both evil, can help build.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: At Mt Ihu, yes you did miss something.

OOC: Nuju Metru, you missed Amakav blastign the rakshi of insect control with fire to slow down his fall.Tegam is not fighting. Tangua is dropping our of the fight.IC: Tegam, tangruaTegam made a mad dash for havon, propped underneath the tree in the middle of the battlefeild. At eh same time, Tangrua noticed hm to, and turned the cart around to pick him up. Tegam jumped onto the cart, and magnetically pulled Havon aboard.After returning to where Zealokan lay, Tegam began to inspect havon. "He has a minor concussion," he said. "He should be better in a few minutes." He pressed his hands on either side of havon's mask and activiated his mask of healing. " I can speed up the heeling a bit, but with brain damage, I can't heal him immediately, unless we want him to be mentally disabled."

Seriously guys this is like the 4th post that has been a bit important that someone has missed today. Is it that hard to find my posts in a crowd. I can understand nuju missing one, but members of the Hau karda? is it that hard to remember who to look for. I just ignore all of the posts that aren't by snelly, Myself, Saff, Biobeast, or Zealokan, or that have something to do with the Hau Karda.And I assumed that the tree which deukna had propped havon up against was on the field.
Also bases can be hidden in ordinary places, lik the Hau Karda's Home base is under Tangrua's shop.

BZPRPG AnnouncementI will be taking a more administrative role since I have a lot of coursework to go through and activities to help run. Feel free to keep sending me weapons, powers, or species requests, as well as news -- responses may just take a little longer than usual.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Here's a list of my Makuta-loyal characters:-Haitol Kytorikk: Rich businessman secretly loyal to Makuta. Has a large store and home in Po-Koro. (Currently in the Koo-Jaga Inn, Po-Koro)-Metack: Fe-Toa, Bandit and Scavenger, openly known as a Makuta servant. Metack operates from a cave in Ko-Wahi. (Currently frozen in Le-Wahi)-Durzan: Toa of Gravity, Bandit and Thug. Durzan is openly a servant of Makuta and operates from a hut in the charred forest. (Currently in Ga-Wahi)-Az: Terrorist and Bomber of unknown origin. Az is secretly loyal to Makuta, and operates out of a Xa-Koro workshop. (Currently in Onu-Wahi)

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok

Metack is currently freed from his ice prison. Anyways, I guess we'd have to first round up Makuta servants from around the island? Or should we build the thing first? :DAlso, do we need to ask staff? Since its intertwined with staff plot, through the fact that we're creating an operation hub for Makuta servants.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Think so.I also think that it should be leaderless, so that no one player is forced to guide the group.

Would it be possible to create a tripple agent on bzprpg? someone who says they are a double agent working for th makuta loyalists, but in fact works for the hau karda or some other group? I think it would make an interesting plot, but both groups would have to agree to it OOC before hand, because it would be preety hard to set up. And It would be easy yoget caught. If You guys want to do that I will make a char for that purpose. He/She (Probably she) Could be recruited when you

round up Makuta servants from around the island

. Edited by NStephenH

Well done everyone! It seems Rahkshi are not impossibe to beat, we just need numbers, stratergy and lots of advance warning. :biggrin:I was planning on getting back into it before the end, but fallen teammates must come before personal glory. Awful lot of those, I'm afraid. Nuju will keep the island's medics enough to keep them busy well into the future.

ppg2.png