Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Krayzikk, Bane.We gotta stick together.Let's not die, please.
I'm gonna try. But honestly, I'm just in it for the interesting battle. I have honestly never fought against a staff controlled character, so it'll be fun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Judo is so much better. Why kill someone with punches and kicks when you can kill them up close? :PAnyway, give me a sec to create the profile...-Bane
Because if they have a weapon, you can't get up close to begin with. I'll take taekwondo over Judo any day, but that's just a personal preferance. Ppl can fight with anything they want to. Better yet, learn both. Each one has different strengths and weaknesses.

elementalussal.png

He isn't good at fighting just because you say he is.You have to play him well to win.
I know. But you can't just metagame that knowledge. Martial arts takes years to learn completely. I've been in Judo for 4-5 years and still have trouble with some of the easier throws.Ussal: I know. Just a personal favorite of mine. We learn rudimentary Tae in our Judo class. Besides, you can break swords with that kind of stuff.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

He isn't good at fighting just because you say he is.You have to play him well to win.
This is true for absolutely everyone.
Tuck taught me, Nuju. I know this. I was prepared for this, I was born for this.
Fire bending in the new series is basically boxing.
I'm not a fan of the new series. The original was better.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Northern Shaloin is awesome. But there are so few teachers of it today, so I didn't include it in my chars. Rockosis might know it, that'll be revealed...As to kung-fu, it's become a joke. So its not worth teaching or knowing, other than excercise.Back to the Le-wahi fight, Kal probably won't survive just talking.Pie: True, but Judo is concentrated Jiu-Jitsu. Goshen-jitsu is the self defense of Judo. It has all the bone-crushing you could want in it, with formalities removed. -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Pie: True, but Judo is concentrated Jiu-Jitsu. Goshen-jitsu is the self defense of Judo. It has all the bone-crushing you could want in it, with formalities removed.-Bane
Agreed. Judo is more stand-up though. I do BJJ, which is mainly arm and neck breaking.

WIP

When the apocalypse happened 2,000 years ago :PBanter Phase? Is that when we idly brag? Cause I'm good at that :PGuardian: You, since you brought it up. Or me, since I started it.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

I have to leave for a while. I would like to ask nobody else to join the Heuani fight before I post again, and to ask for those involved to please stop posting. This is a one-on-one combat situation - you only get one post between those of your opponent. Good?

test2.png

I wish I'd put Havon in the battle against the Rama Hive now, he's a character that I like a lot, but am willing to risk his potental death, ah well, he gets to be drunk at a wedding instead, that I'm sure will turn into a brawl at some point in the future.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Alright, so I'm thinking of creating a character who is an insane hermit, hidden away for hundreds upon hundreds of years, his mind completely broken, and he's evil...I'm watching clips of Gollum, The Scorpion King, and their combination, Darth Maul in Star Wars: The Clone Wars for useful tips.You may all be afraid now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Alright, so I'm thinking of creating a character who is an insane hermit, hidden away for hundreds upon hundreds of years, his mind completely broken, and he's evil...I'm watching clips of Gollum, The Scorpion King, and their combination, Darth Maul in Star Wars: The Clone Wars for useful tips.You may all be afraid now.
Do you want one of my delicate, amazing, incredible, just too good to be real oranges? :biggrin:Seriously gonna make Denerium an actual PC now... Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar