Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ohhh....so many exciting things happening, sometimes it's hard to keep track of all my characters! But I don't mind. I have a lot of characters mostly cause it increases the frenquency people respond to one of my characters. :P It works. Speaking of characters, that reminds me, I should do something with Wraith...kinda keep forgetting about him...hmmm....If you RP with Wraith, you all get cake, I promise. The cake is a lie!

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ohhh....so many exciting things happening, sometimes it's hard to keep track of all my characters! But I don't mind. I have a lot of characters mostly cause it increases the frenquency people respond to one of my characters. :P It works. Speaking of characters, that reminds me, I should do something with Wraith...kinda keep forgetting about him...hmmm....If you RP with Wraith, you all get cake, I promise. The cake is a lie!

I like cake... but in that case, are you actually glados in disguise?

True, he was...quite involved, with the staff quest wasn't he? :P

That makes him even more of a prize to be kidnapped!

Nuju, you're a boss. Looks like I can post my minion of Makuta now?So is the staff plot back in all respects? Are Taipu and Kapura discoverable now? (If so, I'm gonna have to drop out of your kidnapping plot, Onarax. Sorry.):t::b::3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

Attention BZPRPG: The staff plot is back.

There goes Skyra's vacation, alright then, who want's to go to Kini-Nui? :P Alright, scratch that, Skyra's already in Ta-koro, let's find bloody Kaparu already, unless we still can't for some reason.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Guys, don't stop your other plans just because of my post. The more evil schemes are going on at once, the better! As for the Chronicler's company... We'll have to see.

Problem is the characters I was going to use to start off my plot were involved in the staff plot, and I'd rather have them there, as opposed to elsewhere.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

*coughtostatetheobvoiusthesixwholeftthevaultareeitherthetoamataorthe6 rahkshithatthetoanuvafacedincanonthatweresupposedlymorepowerfulthanregularrahkshicough*wow, I must have some wierd sicknesses.speaking of sicknesses, when is the po-koro comet plague mk II going to end?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I wonder what those stolen objects are...?We know that 1. there are more than six of them, 2. some are more valuable than others, 3. they're kept in a vault that must be open to the outside world somewhere, so they can be stolen, and 4. the objects are important somehow. My guess is the objects are Toa stones, but time will tell what they really are.

Just don't shoot them with Nerf Guns.It appears Makuta's acting quickly. It could be Masks or Toa Stones, looking at the things the Rahkshi have looked through so far. Very puzzling.

Probably Toa Stones, by the looks of it.Hey Onarax, you thinking what I'm thinking...? :sly: Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal